拉奎尔, 你有写作业吗?
Raquel, do you have your journal?
嗯, 嗯!
Mm-mmm
艾丽塔.桑契斯?
A lit a Sanchez?
夏蜜卡.华勒斯?
Shameika Wallace?
夏蜜卡, 你把金博士的日记带来了吗?
Shameika, did you bring your Dr. King journal?
没有
Nope
没有梦想可以实现
Got no dreams to keep
贝德莉亚?
Badriyah?
胡立欧.瓦兹盖?
Julio Vazquez?
对不起, 我写不出来, 老板
Sorry, I couldn’t get to it, boss
你们为什么都这么做?
Why are you all doing this?
有更好的事情要做, 哟
Got better things to do, yo
哎呀, 我的错
Oops, my bad
忘了说,”哟, 先生”
Forgot to say, “yo, sir.”
我想我得到了一打勾
Guess I get a check
你想留校察看吗?
You want to get a detention?
哟, 我真的, 真的很喜欢你的指甲油
Yo, I really, really like your nail polish
谢谢, 我妈妈买♥♥的
Thank you. My mama bought it
当我跟你说话的时候看着我
Look at me when I talk to you
我的双重地不好 另一个打勾勾
My double bad. Another check
当我跟你说话的时候看着我!
Look at me when I talk to you!
去死吧!
Go to hell!
你们赢了
You win
你做到了, 女孩!
You did it, girl!
驱逐!
Bounce!
驱逐, 驱逐, 驱逐, 驱逐
Bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce,
嘿! 怎么搞的?
Hey! What happened?
你为什么不在学校, 孩子?
Why aren’t you in school, kid?
我不想谈论它
I don’t want to talk about it
仅仅…带我参观纽约吧!
Just… show me New York
我已经来了三个月 我都没好好参观过
Ive been here for 3 months. I haven’t seen a damn thing
今天?
Today?
好吧, 我们去看看该死的东西
All right, lets go see some damn things
你知道, 当我小时候
You know, when I was a kid,
我曾经称之为整个国家大楼
I used to call it the entire state building
真可爱
That’s cute
好吧, 你知道吗? 我们在雨季中走遍了整个岛屿
OK, you know what? We walked the entire island in a monsoon
我给你买♥♥了三个椒盐脆饼和两个热狗
I bought you 3 pretzels and 2 hot dogs
现在你要为我做点什么
Now you’re gonna do something for me
任何事
Anything
告诉我出了什么事
Tell me what happened
我对一个12岁小孩拍桌子
I shook a desk with a 12-year-old kid in it
我想把桌子…
I wanted to throw it…
和她…都丢出窗外
and her… right out the window
噢, 他们以前也见过这种愤怒
We’ll, they’ve seen that kind of anger before
嗯, 不是从我这里 我…我完全失控了
We’ll, not from me. I… I totally lost it
什么, 你觉得无助吗?
What, you felt helpless?
他们每天都有这种感觉
They feel that way every day
这些孩子可以做我让他们做的任何事, 甚至更多
These kids can do anything Im asking them to do, more
他们就是…不肯
They just… won’t
所以…
So…
今天我放弃了
today I gave up
别放弃, 罗恩
Dont give up, Ron
噢! 是吗?
Oh, yeah?
你多久没去试镜了?
How long has it been since you’ve auditioned?
我不知道
I don’t know
两年又七个月
2 years and 7 months
什么? 如果我走了, 百老汇不会想念我的
What? Broadways not gonna miss me if Im gone
那些孩子, 他们会想你的
Those kids, They’ll miss you
也许你可以成为那个
Maybe you can be that one guy
为他们扭转局面的人
that turns it around for them
克拉克先生星期五抓狂了, 你知道吗?
Mr.Clark was crazy man on Friday, you know?
我想他已经永远离开了
I think he’s gone for good
我说我们都应该回家
I say we should just all go home
你这么认为? 是啊!
Think so? Yeah
噢! 谢谢你的建议 孩子
We’ll, thanks for your advice, son,
但如果克拉克先生没来上课
but if Mr.Clark isnt in his class,
我相信我们能找到人来代课
Im sure we can find someone to cover for him
我们为什么要这么做?
Why we gotta do that?
早安, 胡立欧
Good morning, Julio
特纳先生
Mr. Turner
白♥痴♥回来了
Fool came back
白♥痴♥确实回来了
Fool did, indeed
他在干什么?
What’s he doing?
他疯了!
He’s crazy!
大家看看周围
Everybody take a look around
在这四堵墙里, 你可以是陌生人
Within these 4 walls, you can be strangers,
或者你可以成为一家人
or you can be a family
在这四堵墙里
Within these 4 walls
可以是你们故事的结束
can be the end of your story,
或者你可以让它成为一个开始
or you can make it a beginning
这是一个比你想像的
A beginning that is better
任何事情都要好的开始
than anything you ever imagined possible
自从我来到这里
Since I got here,
你们一次也没听我说
you have not listened to me once
是的
Yeah
所以, 这里的交易…
So, heres the deal…
今天我们要学文法
today we are going to learn grammar
如果你们安静地听课
If you are quiet and you listen,
我每15秒钟喝一瓶巧克力牛奶
every 15 seconds, I will drink a chocolate milk
如果你们能做到
If you can do it,
你可能会看到我呕吐
you may get to see me puke
所以, 我们达成协议了吗?
So, do we have a deal?
是的!
Yeah!
好的, 很好
OK, good
胡立欧? 是的?
Julio? Yes?
这不是要给你吃的
This is not for you to eat
我要你看着时钟
I want you to watch the clock,
而且每15秒
and every 15 seconds,
用尺敲打罐子
bang the jar with the ruler,
像这样
like that
好的
All right
当我听到锣声时
When I hear the gong,
我会把其中一个猛喝下来
I will slam down one of these
时间开始于…
The time starts…
现在
Now
每个句子
Every sentence
有一个主词
has a subject
以及一个动词
and a verb
自作自受到底是什么意思?
What the hells a boomerang?
闭嘴, 艾丽塔!
Shut up, A lit a!
我想你们不想见我
I guess you guys don’t want to see me
把巧克力牛奶都喝光!
Drink all the chocolate milk!
这个动词在句子中表示动作
The verb expresses action in the sentence
在这个句子中…
In this sentence…
喝、喝、喝、喝、喝、喝
Chug, chug, chug, chug, chug, chug,
哦-哦!
Uh-oh!
噢, 来吧! 加油, 加油!
Aw, come on! Come on, come on!
喝、喝、喝、喝、喝、喝!
Chug, chug, chug, chug, chug, chug!
是啊! 哇!
Yeah! Whoo!
现在, 谁能告诉我
Now, can anybody tell me
这个句子中的动词是什么?
The verb in this sentence?
感觉?
Feels?
是的, 是的!
Yes, yes!
你现在想吐吗? 克拉克先生
You gonna puke now, Mr.Clark?
是的!
Yes!
是的, 来吧! 你很好
Yeah, come on. You’re good
继续
Keep going
嘿, 你们能教我怎么做吗?
Hey, can you guys teach me how to do that?
哦, 你觉得我学不会吗?
Oh, you don’t think I can learn how to do that?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!