没有, 先生 我没有
No, sir. I did not
你知道我有眼睛
You do know that I have eyes
在我的后脑勺里, 对吗?
In the back of my head, right?
我本来就排这里, 不信你问她
I was here! Ask her
笨蛋…
Stupid…
好了, 我们就站在这儿
all right, were all gonna stand here
直到夏蜜卡决定说出真♥相♥
until Shameika decides to tell the truth
拜托, 克拉克先生!
Come on, Mr.Clark!
什么?
What?
我没插队
I didn’t cut in no line!
嘿, 你在克拉克先生的班上 没有食物
Hey, you’re in Mr.Clarks class. No food
啊哈?
Huh?
哟, 来吧, 克拉克先生, 我饿死了, 伙计!
Yo, come on, Mr.Clark, Im starving, man!
我快要晕过去了, 我要倒下了…胡立欧, 到队伍后面去
Im about to faint, Im fall in down… Julio, get to the back of the line
并且把那帽子脱掉
And take that hat off
由你决定我们能不能吃饭
It’s up to you whether we eat or not
夏蜜卡, 这是一个家庭
Shameika, this is a family,
而家人互相尊重
and families treat each other with respect
他们从不, 永远, 互相撒谎
They never, ever, lie to one another
你有插队吗?
Did you cut in line?
快点, 蜜卡! 来吧! 走吧!
Come on, Meka! Come on. Lets go!
我们都在等…
We are all just waiting…

On you
是的
Yeah
谢谢你
Thank you
现在, 第五条规则是什么?
Now, what is rule number 5?
不准插队
No cutting in line
没错 现在去吃吧!
That’s right. Now go eat
是时候了! About time!
是时候了! About time!
我以你为傲
Im proud of you
非常感谢, 夏蜜卡 我现在饿坏了
Thanks a lot, Shameika. Im starving now
嗯哼! 是的, 妈妈, 我也很想你
Uh-huh. Yes, mom, I miss you, too
是的, 我知道家乡也有工作机会
Yeah, I know theres a job for me back home,
但是, 呃, 这里一切都很顺利
but, uh, things are going very We’ll here
噢, 孩子们
We’ll, it took the kids
要花点时间才能适应我 是的
a little while to warm up to me. Yeah
老实说, 我们相处得很好
Honestly, were getting along great
我要你们大家好好看看你们周围
I want you all to take a good look around
新的干净房♥间
at your new, clean room
不管什么样
Whatever
我不想问是谁搞的破坏
Im not going to ask who wrecked it
眼睛看着我
Eyes right here
我希望今年我们能玩得开心
I was hoping we could have fun this year,
而且我认为我们仍然可以
and I think that we still can,
但只有在你学会遵守我的所有规则之后
but only after you learn to follow all of my rules
而且你会遵守我的所有规则
And you will follow all of my rules
首先, 他是个怪咖
First of all, he a freak
“坐下, 叫我先生”
“Take your seats, call me sir.”
太多该死的规则了, 老兄
Too many damn rules, man
叫我们这样做、那样做
Telling us how to do this and do that,
让我们排成该死的一排
making us walk around in a damn line
他又不是我爸
He aint my daddy
他可能是你♥爸♥爸 你不知道
He could be your daddy. You don’t know
你应该谈谈, 女孩
You should talk, girl
对不起
Excuse me
闭嘴 我想说的是
Shut up. All Im saying is,
这是我们的学校, 好吗?
This is our school, all right?
我们想做什么就做什么
We do what we wanna
是的, 因为他无论如何都会离开的
Yeah, cause he’s just gonna leave anyways
你上周就是这么说的, 女孩
That’s what you said last week, girl
他还在这里
He’s still here
你等着瞧, 他会走的
You wait. He going
希望他不会走
I hope not
什么?
What?
我喜欢克拉克老师
I like Mr.Clark
那是因为你来自国外
That’s cause you from a foreign country,
你不知道我们在这里是怎么做的
and you don’t know how we do here
我们怎么做?
How… do we do?
像我们一样做, 宝贝
Do like us, baby
你想和我们一样 就要照我们这样做
You want to be like us, you gotta do like we do
来吧!
Come on
哟, 哟, 我们走, 我们走
yo, yo, lets go, lets go
哟, 哟, 我们走, 我们走
yo, yo, lets go, lets go
嘿, 嘿, 罗恩克拉克, 我们走
hey, hey, Ron Clark, lets go
嘿, 嘿, 罗恩克拉克, 我们走
hey, hey, Ron Clark, lets go
哟, 哟, 哟, 哟, 哟, 哟
yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo
哟, 哟, 哟, 哟, 哟, 哟
yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo
草莓酥饼
strawberry shortcake
奶油在上面
cream on top
告诉我你爱人的名字
tell me the name of your sweetheart
它是一个A?
is it A?
到底是A、B、C、D、E…
A、B、C、D、E…
那真的很好, 夏蜜卡, 你很会玩这个!
That’s really good. Shameika, you’re really good at this!
嘿! 嘿!
Hey! Hey!
来吧!
Come on!
到你的座位上去!
Go to your seat!
到这里来
Come here
什么?
What?
是的, 回你房♥间, 胡立欧!
Yeah, go to your room, Julio!
嘿, 谁在和你说话?
Hey, whos talking to you?
我有在跟你讲话吗?
Was I talking to you?
你要打我吗?
You gonna hit me?
没有
No
但你确实违反了第二条规则
But you did break rule number 2
“你要打我吗, 老师?”
“You gonna hit me, sir?”
嘿, 放开我, 老兄!
Hey, get off me, dawg!
你觉得这很有趣?
You think that’s funny?
夏蜜卡, 交给你管
Shameika, you’re in charge
什么?
What?
泰肖恩!
Tayshawn!
听着, 别这样! 嘿!
Look, don’t do this! Hey!
听着, 我知道你被记两大过了
Look, I know you have 2 strikes
你现在走了, 他们肯定会退学你
You walk out now, They’ll expel you for sure
回♥教♥室吧!
Just get back in there
为什么?
Why?
因为我会想念你热情的个性
Because I would miss your glowing personality
特纳先生不必知道这件事
Mr. Turner doesn’t have to know anything about this
仅仅…
Just…
再给自己另一次机会
give yourself another chance
嘿! 周六帮我搬到新地址
Hey. You still cool with helping me
你还是很乐意帮我吧?
Move to my new address on Saturday?
是的, 当然
Yes, definitely
我是说杰森会帮忙的
I mean, Jason would help,
但你有一辆蓝色飞车, 所以…
but you’ve got the fly blue car, so…
这应该是全熟的吗?
This is supposed to be We’ll done
是全熟的
It is We’ll done
你在说什么? 这是三分熟
What are you talking about? It’s rare
好的, 那我把它烧焦
Fine, I’ll burn it
把点菜单的其余部分都拿出来
Just take out the rest of the order
我知道如何做我的工作
I know how to do my job
恭喜你
Congratulations
恭喜什么?
On what?
正式成为纽约客
Officially becoming a New Yorker
你准备好了吗?
You ready?
哦, 是的, 宝贝, 我马上就来
Oh, yeah, babe, I’ll be right there
噢, 你最好走
We’ll, you better go
嘿!
Hey!
哇, 哇, 哇! 别忘了巴西利
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Dont forget the parsley
谢谢你
Thank you
拉奎尔·阿里纳斯
Raquel Arenas

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!