那是埃及女王
That’s the queen of Egypt
和马克安东尼相爱
In love with Mark Antony
不, 我…
No, I…
我是说, 呃, 那是谁?
I mean, uh, who is that?
梅莉莎
Marissa
而且她换下戏服更漂亮
And she’s even more beautiful out of costume
我叫杰森
Im Jason
也称为…
Otherwise known as…
马克.安东尼
Mark Antony
抱歉
Sorry
这种事经常发生, 兄弟
It happens all the time, bro
没关系
Dont sweat it
第5桌 把它传回来!
Table 5 sent it back!
回到那教室里去!
Get back in that classroom!
嘿! 嘿!
Hey! Hey!
来吧, 你这个小…
Come on, you little…
嘿, 快点, 伙计!
Hey, come on, man!
嘿! 嘿! 嘿! 够啦!
Hey! Hey! Hey! Enough!
泰肖恩·米切尔, 我的办公室 马上!
Tayshawn Mitchell, my office. Now!
我没在跟你开玩笑, 孩子
Im not play in with ya, son
我不是孩子了
I aint no son
索利斯先生, 那到底是什么?
Mr. Solis, what the hell was that?
那个孩子是你的学生
That boy is your student
不再是了
Not anymore
嘿! 你现在走了 你就不准再回来
Hey, you walk away, you stay away
你可以有这些小混♥蛋♥
You can have the little bastards
我现在就可以开始了
I could start right now
哼!
Heh
哼!
Heh
算你运气好, 只被留校察看
You’re lucky you got detention
而没人对你提出伤害告诉
and not an assault charge
哈罗 我叫罗恩·克拉克
Hello. Im Ron Clark
我想让你知道
I wanted to let you know
我教了四年的六年级学生
I taught sixth grade for 4 years
在北卡罗来纳州
in North Carolina
你需要一个老师 我需要一份工作
You need a teacher. I need a job,
所以让我们互相帮助吧!
So lets help each other out
克拉克先生, 我相信你很诚恳
Mr.Clark, Im sure you’re very sincere,
但我担心你可能有点太…
but Im afraid you might be a little too…
太什么
Too what?
太白? 太高? 太丑?
Too white? Too tall? Too ugly?
很好
Nice
我的专长是提高标准考试的成绩
I specialize in raising standardized test scores
这是资优班
This is the honors class
这些学生每年在州检定考试中的成绩都排在前10%
These students scored in the top 10 percentile on the state exams every year
我们把每个年级都分成四班
We divide each grade into 4 classes
依据学生的考试成绩
according to their achievement scores
这一班怎么样?
What about this class?
这一班成绩都是垫底的
This class tested at the bottom
在全纽约市的学校当中
of the entire New York city school district
它们看起来确实有点古怪的
They do seem a little bit squirrelly
哦, 它们不仅仅是古怪
Oh, they’re a bit more than squirrelly
这些学生存在问题
These students have problems
在学习、纪律和社交技能方面
with learning, discipline, social skills
就像泰肖恩·米切尔
Like Tayshawn Mitchell
两大过 再一次大过就要进少年感化院了
2 strikes, going on 3, toward the Juvenile detention center
交给我吧!
Im your man
我三年级有个教师缺
I have an opening in grade 3
只要你的条件符合…
If your credentials check out…
嘿, 你这里有个教师缺了
Hey, you have an opening right here
不
No
去年, 这个班
Last year, this class
换了六个老师
went through 6 different teachers
在耶诞节以前
before Christmas
是的 要教他们, 但我想教
Yes. Nobody wants them, and I do,
那么问题出在哪里?
So what’s the problem?
考试成绩对我很重要
Test scores are very important to me
我就是这样保住工作的
It’s how I keep my job
我可以马上开始
I can start right now
你可以周一开始
You can start on Monday
州检定考试是在5月
State exams are in May
你失控了!
You are out of control!
哟, 伙计!
Yo, man!
让我们明天再来吧!
Lets come back here tomorrow
我想她喜欢我
I think she liked me
击掌, 兄弟
High-five, bro
休息时间
On a break
两百块!
200 bucks!
而没半点小费!
And nothing!
天哪! 你应该在那里听到他们的声音!
Jeez! You should have heard them in there!
哦, 埃及艳后, 你的蛇在这儿
Oh, Cleo, we got your snake right here
然后他们就让我僵硬了!
And then they just stiff me!
想要一半?
Want half?
是的, 当然
Yeah, sure
你是一位老师, 克拉克
You’re a teacher, Clark
这是怎么一回事?
What is it?
我是说, 为什么男人不能成熟一点?
I mean, why don’t guys grow up?
哦, 恐怕我的专业水准
Ooh, Im afraid my level of expertise
在六年级就到期了
expires at the sixth grade
你找到工作了?
You got a job?
内哈林小学
Inner Harlem elementary
我明天就要开始见我的孩子了
Im gonna start meeting my kids tomorrow
呃, 你可能想保留这个
Uh, you might want to hold on to this
这可能是你的最后一餐
It may be your last meal
不 他们会爱我的
Nah. They’re gonna love me
我想见见所有的学生家长, 瓦兹盖小姐
I like to meet all the parents, Ms.Vazquez,
在我开始教学之前
before I start teaching
胡立欧?
Julio?
让家长多点参与感 嗯…
To get them involved. Uh…
胡立欧!
Julio!
该死的
Damn it
他在哪里?
Where is he?
他是个小丑, 克拉克先生
He a clown, Mr.Clark,
但他是个好孩子
but he’s a good boy
我14岁的时候就有了他
I had him when I was only 14
没关系
That’s Okay
就像…就像我说的…
Like… like I was saying…
什么?
What?
我只是说…
I was just saying…
你可以来帮助他
You can help out
每天晚上和朱利奥一起做作业
by working with Julio every night on his homework
当然 可以
Sure. Okay
我们可以一起让他对学习感到兴奋
Together, we can get him excited about learning
美国历史…
American history…
太阳系、数学…
Solar system, pre-algebra
我只想让胡立欧发挥他的全部潜力
I just want Julio to achieve his full potential
所以 克拉克先生…
So, Mr.Clark…
你结婚了吗?
Are you married?
还没有
No
很高兴今天见到你们大家
It’s very nice to meet you all today
你知道, 我以前从未有教过印度学生
You know, Ive never had a student from India before
你的名字怎么发音?
How do you pronounce your name?
贝德莉亚
Bad-rl-yah
我喜欢读书, 尤其是…
I like to read, especially…
安静, 拉基
quiet, Larki
男人在说话, 好吗?
Men are talking, Okay?
♪ * 那是什么? * ♪
♪ * What’s that? * ♪
♪ * 那是什么? * ♪
♪ * What’s that? * ♪
♪ * 他们不需要… * ♪
♪ * They don’t need… * ♪
夏蜜卡.华勒斯?
Shameika Wallace?