我希望他没事
I hope he’s all right
可以吗? 有没有照到我? 有
Is it good? You aim me? Yeah
杰森真好, 让我借了他的摄影机
Very nice of Jason to let me borrow his camera
哦, 他很乐意帮忙
Oh, he’s happy to help
我们要录多少?
How much do we tapeing?
四个小时
4 hours
四个小时!
4 hours!
每天?
Everyday?
是的, 孩子们需要它
Yeah, kids need it
你安静的做
You do with quiet
为你
For you
嘿! 梅莉莎…
Hey, Mariss…
谢谢你
thank you
等等 到这边来
Wait. Come over here
现在不能让我们的克拉克先生看起来很邋遢, 对吧?
Cant have our Mr.Clark looking all sloppy now, can we?
你知道, 你会把男人宠坏的
You know, a guy could get used to this
来吧, 上课了
Come on, teach already
好吧, 现在就因为我用录影带上课
OK, now just because Im on this video tape,
并不表示我就看不见你们
doesn’t mean that I cant see you
艾丽塔, 你在嚼口香糖吗?
A lit a, is that gum?
好的, 大家都准备好了吗?
All right, is everybody ready?
是的, 先生
Yes, sir
重力…
Gravity…
两个物体之间的吸引力
the force of attraction between 2 objects
那就是重力
That is gravity
现在, 根据重力的定义, 为什么鸡蛋会掉下来?
Now, according to the definition of gravity, why did the egg fall?
因为…而且不, 胡立欧
Because… and no, Julio,
这并不是因为鸡蛋和地板热恋
It’s not because the egg and the floor are hot for each other
转过来并面对着我
Turn around and face me
鸡蛋掉落是因为质量的力量
The egg fell because the force of the mass
还有鸡蛋和地板之间的距离
and the distance between the egg and the floor
产生了反应
caused a reaction
而且, 现在, 拿出你的作业本, 因为我得打扫我的地板
And, now, get out your workbooks, because I have to clean my floor
早上好, 克拉克先生!
Morning, Mr.Clark!
早上好, 蒂莎 拿到我学生的作业了?
Good morning, Tisha. Got my kids homework?
很高兴你回来了
Good to have you back
那不是真的
That’s not true
是的, 就是这样 我想要回我的CD
Yes, it is. I want my CD back
还有我的钱, 婊♥子♥
and my money, bitch
笨蛋, 我把那张CD还给你了!
Stupid, I gave that CD back!
不, 你没有!
No, you didn’t!
是的, 我有! 你每次都这样…
Yes, I did! You always do…
是克拉克先生!
It’s Mr.Clark!
嘿, 怎么了, C先生?
Yo, what up, Mr. C?
你告诉我啊!
You tell me
你们再过一个礼拜就要参加州检定考了
You guys have one week till the state exams
一周后向特纳先生展示…
One week to show Mr. Turner…
以及你的父母…
and your parents…
还有你们自己, 你们能做什么
and yourselves what you can do
而你们没有什么要告诉我的吗?
And you guys don’t have anything you want to tell me?
我们不可能通过那些测试
Theres no way were gonna pass those tests
我们总是搞砸
We always mess up
别骂我们了, 伙计…先生
Dont jump on us, man… sir
我的意思是, 这不是针对个人
I mean, It’s nothing personal
我们在这个房♥间里所做的一切都是针对个人的
Everything we do in this room is personal,
我们如何相互交谈
how we talk to each other,
我们如何合作
how we work together,
以及我们如何准备这些测试
and how we’ve prepared for these tests
但我们现在远远落后了
But were way behind now
我们没有落后 你们领先了!
Were not behind. You’re ahead!
每个人都认为我们是失败者, 克拉克先生
Everyone thinks were losers, Mr.Clark
不
No
你们不是失败者
You are not losers
这些规则?
These rules?
它们代表了你今年所完成的一切
They represent everything you’ve accomplished this year
发现新事物
Discovering new things,
相互信任
believing in each other,
相信你自己
believing in yourselves
而且我以你们为傲
And Im proud of you
与所有这些相比, 这个测试?
Compared to all that, this test?
根本不算什么
It’s nothing
克拉克先生
Mr.Clark,
我们必须取得一定的成绩才能毕业, 对吗?
We have to get certain grades to graduate, right?
那如果我们, 你知道, 阻塞呢?
So what if we, you know, choke?
但你不会阻塞的
But you’re not going to choke
你们努力了一年
You guys didn’t work hard all this year
不只是为了准备考试
just to get ready for some tests
每天, 在这个房♥间里…
Every day, in this room…
我们正在学习的东西
we are learning things far more valuable
远比你在书中能学到的更有价值
than you can get in some book
我教你们…
I teach you…
而你们也教我…
and you teach me…
而且, 我们一起学习如何热爱学习
and, together, we learn to love to learn
所以…
So…
下礼拜…
next week…
你们将要参加那个测试
you’re gonna take that test,
你们会尽力而为的
you’re gonna do the best that you can do,
而且你要走出那个房♥间
and you are going walk out of that room
而且知道, 你可以做任何你想做的事
and know that you can do anything you want
在你的余生中
for the rest of your lives
好了, 明天是个大日子
All right, tomorrow is the big day,
但别担心 你们对资料
but don’t worry. You know the material
了若指掌
backwards and forwards
所以, 好好睡一觉
So, just get a good nights sleep
而且, 你知道, 祝好运
and, you know, good luck
贝德莉亚, 我能和你谈一下吗?
Badriyah, can I talk to you for one minute?
还有, 泰肖恩, 你能在门口等我吗? 拜托
And, Tayshawn, can you wait for me at the door, please?
我知道你很辛苦在融入群体中
I know that It’s been hard for you to fit in
但是, 你可以很聪明, 同时也很酷
But, you can be smart and still be cool
事实上, 你很聪明而且很酷
In fact, you’re so smart and cool,
你可以做任何你想做的事
you can do anything you want to do
我想成为一名医生
I want to be a doctor
好的, 很好
Okay, good
那么, 医生, 你最好在那次测验中踢些屁♥股♥
You better kick some butt on that test, then, doctor
谢谢你, 克拉克先生
Thank you, Mr.Clark
祝你好运!
Good luck!
泰肖恩!
Tayshawn!
哟, 孩子, 把它做完
Yo, kid, get it done
知道我在说什么吗? 做这个
Know what Im say in? Do this
嘿, 怎么了, T?
Hey, what up, T?
是啊, 小兄弟, 你去哪了? 老兄
Yeah, little brother, where you been, man?
我们一直在找你
We been looking for you
你忘了 怎么了?
You forgot what’s up?
嘿, 检查一下, 我们有一些货物
Hey, check it, we got some goods
我们现在得走了 来吧!
We gotta move now. Come on
天在下雨, 伙计, 快点
It’s raining, dude, come on
嘿!
Hey!
听着, 你不能一进去就不滚动
Look, you cant be in and not roll
好吧, 你不能那样, 孩子
All right, you cant be like that, son
我在想也许
I was thinking maybe
我们可以一起步行去学校
we could walk to school together
我们可以在路上做最后一分钟的复习
We can do a last-minute review of the test on the way
哟, 你想这条路
Yo, you want it this way
还是那条路, 小丑? 哪条路? 来吧!
Or that way, Payaso? Which way? Come on!
那条路
That way
庞克
Punk
好的, 所以
Okay, so,
当你进入数学部分时…
when you get to the math section…
准备好了吗? 动手吧!
Ready? Go get em
早上好
Good morning