九十八磅的孱弱身躯
A weakling weighing 98 pounds
只会让他被踢倒在地
Will get sand in his face
满面尘土
When kicked to the ground
很快 在体育场上
And soon in the gym
当他的面容无比坚毅
With a determined chin
当他的汗水流下脖颈
The sweat from his pores
[生日快乐 洛基]
当他为了自己的事业而奋斗
As he works for his cause
他将闪耀光芒
Will make him glisten
熠熠生辉
And gleam
只要加以按♥摩♥
And with massage
再来点桑拿
And just a little bit of steam
他将一尘不染
He’ll be pink
焕发粉红色的光泽
And quite clean
他会成为一个强壮的男人
He’ll be a strong man
噢 宝贝 千万出不得差错
Oh, honey but the wrong man
他将食用高蛋白的营养
He’ll eat nutritious high protein
生饮蛋清
And swallow raw eggs
塑成他的肩膀
Try to build up his shoulders
他的胸肌 手和腿
His chest, arms and legs
如此的辛劳 可惜他对我的计划并不知情
Such an effort if he only knew of my plan
短短七天之后
In just seven days
我要让你成为男人
I can make you a man
他要做俯卧撑和引体向上
He’ll do press-ups and chin-ups
还有挺举运动 干净又利落
Do the snatch, clean and jerk
他以为让肌肉绷紧
He thinks dynamic tension
肯定是项苦差事
Must be hard work
如此精力充沛的造物
Such strenuous living
我真难以捉摸
I just don ‘t understand
短短七天之后 噢 宝贝
When in just seven days Oh, baby
我要让你成为男人
I can make you a man
深度冷冻
Deep Freeze
艾迪
Eddie!
无论星期六晚上发生了什么
Whatever happened to Saturday night
当你打扮完毕 感觉良好
When you dressed sharp, felt all right
自从开天辟地 外表从未相同
Don ‘t seem the same since cosmic light
来到我的身边 我自以为神
Came into my life I thought I was divine
我带着妞儿们上路
I’d go for a ride with chicks who ‘d go
听着收音机里放的歌♥
And listen to the music on the radio
萨克斯在摇滚秀上吹响
A saxophone was blowing on a rock ‘n ‘ roll show
我们爬上后座 快乐逍遥
We climbed in the back seat, we really had a good time
美丽的姑娘 祝福我的灵魂
Hot patootie, bless my soul
我就爱这摇滚人生
I really love that rock ‘n ‘ roll
美丽的姑娘 祝福我的灵魂
Hot patootie, bless my soul
我就爱这摇滚人生
I really love that rock ‘n ‘ roll
美妙的派对
Lovely party!
闻见这香水味我如痴如醉
My head used to swim from the perfume I smelled
我的双手笨拙地摸索着她的白腰带
My hands kind of fumbled with her white plastic belt
尝到她的粉色口红我已融化
I’d taste her baby pink lipstick and that’s when I’d melt
她在我耳中低语今夜她将属于我
She’d whisper in my ear tonight she really was mine
走上前去 抹点发胶
Get in front and put some hair oil on
霍利老兄唱着最后一支歌♥儿
Buddy Holly was singing his last song
搂着你的姑娘你放声歌♥唱
With your arms around your girl You tried to sing along
这感觉真棒你欣喜若狂
It felt pretty good really had a good time
美丽的姑娘 祝福我的灵魂
Hot patootie, bless my soul
我就爱这摇滚人生
I really love that rock ‘n ‘ roll
美丽的姑娘 祝福我的灵魂
Hot patootie, bless my soul
我就爱这摇滚人生
I really love that rock ‘n ‘ roll
这哥们诈尸了
One from the vaults.
噢 宝贝
Oh, baby!
别生气
Don’t be upset.
这是恩赐的解脱
It was a mercy killing.
他是有种野性的魅力
He had a certain naive charm…
可惜没什么肌肉
…but no muscle.
这三角肌
But a deltoid
还有二头肌
And a bicep
性感的腹股沟 和三头肌
A hot groin and a tricep
让我
Makes me…
战栗不已
…shake
让我直欲亲手抚摸查尔斯·阿特拉斯
Makes me want to take Charles Atlas by the hand
短短七天之后 噢 宝贝
In just seven days oh, baby
我要让你成为男人
I can make you a man
我不想引起纷争
I don ‘t want no dissension
肌肉绷紧就好
Just dynamic tension
我是个肌肉迷
I’m a muscle fan
短短七天之后
In just seven days
我要让你成为男人
I can make you a man
尽管放马过来
Dig it if you can
短短七天之后
In just seven days
我要让你成为男人
I can make you a man
有人说人生只是一场幻影
There are those who say that life is an illusion…
而所谓的真实不过是凭空幻想
…and that reality is simply a figment of the imagination.
要真是如此 那布莱德和珍妮特倒还平安无事
If this is so, then Brad and Janet are quite safe.
然而 主人和他的造物
However, the sudden departure of their host…
突然离去
…and his creation…
回到他那间远离尘世的黑色洞房♥
…into the seclusion of his somber bridal suite…
让他们感到既忧虑又不安
…had left them feeling both apprehensive and uneasy.
这种感觉 在其他客人离开…
A feeling which grew as the other guests departed…
被带到各自房♥间后更加深了
…and they were shown to their separate rooms.
是谁 谁在那儿
Who is it? Who’s there?
是我 珍妮特
It’s only me, Janet.
布莱德 亲爱的 进来吧
Brad, darling, come in.
噢 布莱德
Oh, Brad!
是的 宝贝儿 但如果…
Yes, my darling! But what if..?
一切都会好的
Everything’s going to be all right.
希望如此 亲爱的
Oh, I hope so, my darling.
-是你 -恐怕如此 但这不好吗
– It’s you! – I’m afraid so. But isn’t it nice?
你个禽兽 怪物 你把布莱德怎么样了
You beast, you monster! What have you done with Brad?
没什么 怎么 觉得我应该吗
Well, nothing. Why, do you think I should?
你耍了我 我绝不 永远不会…
You tricked me! I wouldn’t have. I’ve never, never…
是啦 我知道
Yes. Yes, I know.
但没那么糟糕吧 对吗
But it isn’t all bad, is it?
你很快会感受到真正的快乐
I think you’ll really find it quite pleasurable.
-多柔软多性感哪 -停住我意思是住手
– So soft, so sensual. – Stop! I mean, help!
布莱德 救命啊 布莱德
Brad. Oh, Brad!
布莱德这会儿大概睡着了吧
Brad’s probably asleep by now.
你希望他看到你这个样子吗
Do you want him to see you like this?
这个样子全是你的错 你该负责
Like this, like how? It’s your fault! You’re to blame!
我只是拯救我自己
I was saving myself.
我相信你还是处♥女♥
Well, I’m sure you’re not spent yet.
你保证不会告诉布莱德吗
Promise you won’t tell Brad?
我发誓 如果告诉他我就去死
Cross my heart and hope to die.
布莱德 亲爱的 这儿太可怕了
Oh, Brad, darling, it’s no good here!
我们会被毁掉的
It’ll destroy us.
别怕 我们明天早晨就走
Don’t worry. We’ll be away from here in the morning.
布莱德 你多强壮 多有安全感啊
Oh, Brad, you’re so strong and protective.
是你
You!
恐怕是的 布莱德 这不是很好吗
I’m afraid so, Brad. But isn’t it nice?
你为什么… 你对珍妮特做了什么
Why you.. What have you done with Janet?
没什么 怎么 觉得我应该做什么吗
Nothing. Why, do you think I should?
你耍我 我绝不会 永远不会
You tricked me. I wouldn’t have. I’ve never, never, never!
是的 我知道 但没这么糟糕吧
Yes, I know. But it isn’t all bad, is it?
没那么糟啦 你会很享受的
Not even half bad. I think you’ll really quite enjoy it.
-多柔软多性感哪 -住手
– So soft. So sensual. – No, stop.
珍妮特
Oh, Janet.
珍妮特
Janet!
珍妮特这会儿大概睡着了吧
Janet’s probably asleep by now.
想让她看到你这个样子吗
Do you want her to see you like this?
这个样子全是你的错 你该负责
Like this, like how? It’s your fault! You’re to blame.
我还以为你是真的
I thought it was the real thing!
来吧 布莱德 承认吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!