一点也没错
Exactly right.
-咖啡 -不用 我不喝 谢谢
-Coffee. -No, no, I’m fine. Thank you.
给我喝咖啡
Offer me coffee.
是的 我正要问…
Oh, yes! Well, that was, in fact, gonna be my next…
来杯咖啡好吗?
Can we get a cup of coffee in here, please?
再解开这些东西 梅森先生 真的ue4d1
And offer to take these off. Mr. Mason, really.
表示你们的诚意
As a gesture of your good faith.
犯人要求把手铐解开
Prisoner requests to have his handcuffs taken off.
请你们解开他的手铐
Why don’t you go ahead and have his handcuffs taken off, please?
我想这也是个办法
Well, I guess that’s one way to go.
这是司法部长的赦免令
This is a pardon and release contract from the Attorney General’s office.
只要愿意合作 你就可重获自♥由♥
Now, it makes you a free man provided you cooperate.
如果你签名 就在上面写ue4d1
So if you’ll just, uh, sign…
签名的地方?
uh, at, uh, where it says…”Signature”?
没错
That’s… Yes. “Signature.”
拉丁文
Well, timeo danaos et dona ferentis.
我害怕希腊人 连他们送礼都得小心
“I fear the Greeks even when they bring gifts.”
你很有学问!
Oh, an educated man!
看来你肯定不是实务探员
That rules out the possibility of you being a field agent.
老实说我是实务探员 梅森先生
In point of fact, I am a field agent, Mr. Mason.
-真的吗? -没错
-Really? -Yes.
是哪个领域的?
In which field?
反恐怖行动
Antiterrorism.
你是武器 爆破和搏击专家
Then you’re trained in weaponry, explosives and mortal combat.
训练精良
Well-trained.
带我到费蒙饭店
Then it’s the Fairmont Hotel.
好吧
Okay.
我要住套房♥ 洗澡 刮胡子
I want a suite, a shower, a shave…
还有一套西装
and the feel of a suit.
我可以建议你剪个头发吗?
May I also suggest, uh, a haircut?
这样不流行吗?
Am I out of style?
除非你是西雅图来的二十岁吉他手
Unless you’re a 20-year-old guitarist from Seattle.
那是邋遢型
It’s a grunge thing.
邋遢型?
Grunge?
好吧 谢谢你
Yeah, well, uh, uh… Okay, thank you very much.
好了 联络费蒙饭店 必要时封闭楼层
All right. Call the Fairmont. Close the floor if necessary.
我要他与外界隔离
But I want him sealed off.
给他最多两个钟头时间
And he gets two hours max.
干得好 古斯比
Great job, Goodspeed.
何不请他到大溪地度假?
Why didn’t you throw in a trip to Tahiti while you were at it?
我把这要交给司法部
I’ll deliver this to the Attorney General.
不 把它给我
Uh, no, you’ll give it to me. Give it to me, Reynolds.
把雷诺律师带出去 外面有车在等你 谢谢
And take Attorney Reynolds outside. There’s a car waiting for you. Thank you.
那是已签署的联邦文件 那样做是违法的吧?
That’s a signed federal document, sir. Isn’t that illegal?
你并不清楚实际状况 古斯比
You’re not acquainted with the full facts, Goodspeed.
我需要解释 长官 我对他有过承诺
With all due respect, sir, I’d like clarification. I gave that man my word.
该死! 这是最高机密 你没必要知道
Damn it! You’re on a need-to-know basis, and you don’t need to know.
我很好奇 但是
It’s, uh, it’s, eh, kind of curious, but, uh,
莱理爵士 阿格米达 索忍♥尼辛都受过冤狱
Sir Walter Raleigh, Alcamenes, Solzhenitsyn, they, um, well, they were all wrongfully imprisoned.
沃麦! 我就知道是你 你这混♥蛋♥!
Womack! Now, why am I not surprised, you piece of shit!
别动手!
Eh, peace! Peace!
没人在家 请留言
Hey, we’re not home. Leave a message.
亲爱的 是我 听好ue4d1
Hi, darling, it’s, uh, it’s me.
别来旧金山 我重复一次 千万别来旧金山
Uh, listen, don’t come to San Francisco. I repeat, do not come to San Francisco.
史丹利 我一定要去的!
Stanley, no!
-卡拉 -我又不是没来过!
-Carla. -Like hell I’m not coming!
等等 卡拉…
Wait. Car…
卡拉是谁?
Who’s Carla?
你为什么不希望她来旧金山呢?
And why don’t you want her to come to San Francisco?
这是最高机密 你没必要知道
You’re on a need-to-know basis, and you don’t need to know.
小心 他会咬人
Watch it, he’ll bite you.
好
Good.
指挥中心一切就绪
Mobile Command is fully operational.
很好
Good. Mobile Command is fully operational.
我们两小时后到
We’ll be there in approximately two hours.
我没有武器 长官
I’m not armed, sir.
我没有武器 长官?
I am unarmed, sir.
你的佩枪呢?
Well, where’s your issue?
我放在袜柜里
I left it in my, uh, my sock drawer.
你要枪?
A gun?
要来干嘛 你只是个化学狂
For what? You’re a chemical freak.
事实上我是个超级化学狂 但我还是需要一把枪
No, I’m a chemical super-freak, actually. But I still need a gun.
给他一把枪
Give him a goddamn gun.
毕业后你开过枪吗?
Have you fired one of those things since the Academy?
客房♥服务?
Uh, uh, room service?
这里是阁楼套房♥ 你们有没有点心和饮料?
Ah, listen. This is the penthouse. Do you do snacks, drinks? Huh?
你好!
Hello!
-你是剃头师♥傅♥? -不 叫我美发师
-You the barber? -No. Stylist.
剃头师♥傅♥
Barber.
只准用推子 不准用剪刀
Just clippers. No scissors.
不准用剪刀? 你一定是在跟我开玩笑!
No scissors? You’ve got to be kidding me, no scissors!
你会叫毕加索 不准用画笔吗?
I mean, did they tell Picasso, “No brush”?
这个人能用剪刀杀人
With scissors, this man could kill you.
我用电动剪刀割不了任何人的鸟蛋吧?
I can’t cut anyone’s balls off with a trimmer now, can I?
咱们何不到阳台去晒点太阳
Why don’t we do this outside? Get some sun.
谁帮你剪的头发 真是遭透了 逊毙了
Oh, who did this to you? This is just not right. In fact, it’s nasty!
这是邋遢型
Well, it’s a grunge thing.
的确很邋遢
Well, it’s some kind of thing.
你想我们有没有时间能顺便护发和染发?
Do you think we have time for a sea kelp protein pack and maybe some color?
没有
No.
好吧
Okay.
他脾气很大 对不?
Not very nice, is he?
没错
No, he’s not.
有人点的 别浪费食物
Hey, somebody ordered it. Can’t let it go to waste.
你嘴巴停不下来吗?
Don’t you ever stop eatin’?
食物免费的时候例外
Not when it’s free.
我们在执勤
We’re supposed to be on duty.
别担心 他只是个老头子
Hey, don’t worry. He’s an old man.
老板在看着他 来吃点龙虾
The boss is watchin’ ‘im. Come on. Have…Try some of this lobster.
我的秘书会跟你结♥帐♥
My secretary here will settle the bill.
办完事后你打算怎么处置我呢? 沃麦
So what do you have in store for me, Womack, when this is over?
你可以重获自♥由♥
You’ll get your life back, Mason.
你早就可以让我重获自♥由♥
But you could’ve given me my life back years ago.
现在我为什么要相信你呢
Why should I trust you now?
我说话算话
You’ve got my word.
咱们握个手吧?
Will you shake on it?
别动 先生!
Freeze, mister!
救命啊
Help!
把枪放下 否则我就把你老大丢下去
Drop the gun, or I drop your boss.
你不会的!
You will not!
他越来越重了
He’s getting very heavy.
把他拉上来
Then pull him up.
别这样!
Please don’t!
救命啊! 妈的!
Help! Shit!
来块干贝吧 来 接着
Come on. Have a scallop. Come on. Catch.
你来拉他!
You hoist him!
来人! 来人!
Help! Help! Help!
梅森呢?
Where’s Mason? Where is Mason?
抓紧
Help! Hang on!
梅森呢?
Where’s Mason?
-他逃走了! -逃了?
-Mason’s gone! -Gone?
客厅没人!
Living room’s clear!
天啊!
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
所有人员注意 紧急情况 他还在饭店里!
All units, this is Caretaker. We have a Signal Six. He’s in the hotel!
我什么都不知道
Okay, I don’t wanna know nothin’.
我根本没有看到你把那个人摔下阳台
I never saw you throw that gentleman off the balcony.
我只关心你对发型是否满意?
All I care about is, a-are you happy with your haircut?
轻点!
Easy!
轻点 蠢蛋 你快把我的手弄断了!
Watch it, you fuckhead, you’re gonna pull my arm out!
这是我的宝贝车 千万别有任何损伤
This is my Humvee. I don’t want any dings, dents or scratches, or I’ll have your ass. Hey!