Our only alternative is an attack from within the prison.
我们从监狱底部的隧♥道♥潜入中♥央♥地区
We penetrate the island through the tunnels under the prison buildings undetected…
那样我们就能由后方突击那些陆战队员
and emerge in its center; that way we can jump the marines from behind.
如果幸运的话
And if we’re lucky…
也许不必动武就能夺回导弹
take their rocket positions without a shot fired.
我想知道…你研究过建筑蓝图吗?
I don’t understand. You-you’ve studied the architectural plans?
没用的 恶魔岛重新翻修过多次
They’re useless. Alcatraz has been ripped up and rebuilt for years.
-地底下就像迷宫 -毫无疑问
-Under there is a maze of shit. -Well, there’s no question, gentlemen.
我们需要熟悉那些地道的专家
We need firsthand intelligence of the tunnel systems.
前任典狱长呢?
So what about the former warden?
一九七九年就死了
Died in 1979.
我们联络过其他的狱警 都没用
All the guards we contacted were useless.
我知道有人帮的上忙
Um, there is someone who I think can help us.
这是为了国♥家♥安♥全♥
This is for the sake of national security.
33年前就是为了国♥家♥安♥全♥才会这样做
It’s the sake of national security that got us here in the first place 33 years ago.
我就知道有一天我们会被反咬一口
I knew! I knew someday this would come back to bite us.
想都别想! 他不存在
Forget it! He does not exist.
他存在!
He does exist!
三十年来我们只是选择把他忘掉
We just chose to forget him for 30 years.
-我们把他关起来 -然后让他永不见天日
-We locked him up and threw away the key. -Oh, and a lot of goddamn good it did us.
他曾从两座高安全措施的监狱逃出来
He broke out of two maximum-security prisons.
如果被他逃到街上…
And if he hits the streets…
他不会逃到街上的
He’s not gonna hit the streets, Jim.
三十年前他确实是皇家特种部队的顶尖情报员
Thirty years ago he was a highly-trained SAS operative.
但现在他已跟我一样老了!
He is my age now, for Christ’s sake!
我每晚还得爬起来上三次厕所呢
I have to get up three times a night to take a piss.
我们不能冒险放他出来
We can’t risk letting him out.
他是专业的逃狱专家
He’s a professional escape artist.
“莎士比亚” “孙子兵法”
真帅的飞机啊
Neat, neat plane.
古斯比博士 我是沃麦
Dr. Goodspeed. James Womack.
-幸会 长官 -欢迎
-A pleasure to meet you, sir. -Welcome.
你的评价极高
You come very highly recommended.
哥伦比亚大学学士 约翰霍普金斯大学硕士 博士
B.A. Columbia; M.A., PhD, Johns Hopkins.
生化毒物学博士
Biochemistry, toxicology.
很幸运 我热爱我的工作
Well, I’m one of those fortunate people who like my job, sir.
我七岁开始做化学实验 烧掉了自己的眉毛
Got my first chemistry set when I was seven. Blew my eyebrows off.
那只猫也此消失了 那时起就我爱上了这门学科
We never saw the cat again. Been into it ever since.
VX毒气你知道多少?
What do you know about V.X. Gas?
它是液态的 一九五二年除虫剂实验失败的产物
Liquid. Failed pesticide discovered by a mistake in 1952.
事实上就像香槟一样
Uh, actually, it’s kind of like champagne that way.
修道士正在酿造白酒
The Franciscan monks thought they were making white wine.
无意中加入二氧化碳 然后香槟就诞生ue4d1
Somehow the bottle carbonated. Voila! Champagne. And then the whole thing just…
VX毒气 古斯比博士
The gas, Dr. Goodspeed.
十分可怕 长官
It’s very, very horrible, sir.
那东西是不应该被发明出来的
It’s one of those things we wish we could disinvent.
这不是演习
This isn’t a “train” exercise, is it?
没错 古斯比博士 这不是演习
No, Dr. Goodspeed, it’s not a training exercise.
三十九号♥码头
FBI活动指挥中心
早安 局长
Good morning, Director.
这是厄尼·派斯顿 联邦调查局西岸负责人
This is Ernest Paxton, agent in charge of the West Coast operation.
这是古斯比博士
Dr. Goodspeed.
幸会
Pleasure to meet you.
幸会 先生
How do you do, sir?
今天真是耐人寻味 犯人已经在这里了
It’s been a fairly interesting day so far. The prisoner’s here. Shall we?
我的部下找不到他的档案 他到底是谁 长官?
Now, my boys, they haven’t been able to find a file on this guy. Who is he anyway, sir?
他叫约翰·梅森 英国人…
His name is John Mason, a British national…
一九六二年被关进恶魔岛…
incarcerated on Alcatraz in 1962…
一九六三年逃狱
escaped in ’63.
我以为没人能逃出恶魔岛 长官
I was under the impression that no one ever escaped Alcatraz, sir.
派斯顿 别顶嘴!
Paxton, don’t argue!
这个人在美国和英国都没有身份
This man has no identity, not in the United States or Great Britain.
他不存在 懂吗?
He does not exist. Understand?
我只要知道他是怎么逃出恶魔岛的
I want one thing: How he escaped The Rock.
特别是他逃亡的路径
Specifically the route he took through the island’s bowels.
文件准备好了
The papers are in order, sir.
我们准备完全赦免他
We’re prepared to offer him a full pardon.
还有派斯顿 别对梅森来硬的 我太了解他了
And Paxton, no strong-arming Mason. I know him too well.
既然你了解他 为何你不亲自去问他呢?
Well, if you know him, then why don’t you question him?
他记得我 我不希望他的愤怒搞砸整件事
No, he’ll remember me. I don’t want his anger clouding the issue.
我搞定他吧
All right, I’ll take care of him.
梅森先生 我是负责人厄尼·派斯顿
Mr. Mason, I’m Special Agent in Charge, Ernest Paxton.
负责什么? 负责再多关我三十年?
In charge of what? Fucking me over for another three decades?
我不晓得你的过去 我之所以来此是因为…
I don’t know anything about your previous matters. I’m here because…
我们面临一个特殊状况 我们认为你可能帮得上忙
a special situation exists that we feel you might be able to help us with.
那是什么?
Well, what might that be?
我被关得还比曼德拉还久
I’ve been in jail longer than Nelson Mandela.
也许你要我当总统?
So maybe you want me to run for president.
-不是 -可惜
-Not exactly. -Mmm, a pity.
可惜 我好比阿格米达
I feel rather like Alcamenes.
-谁? -阿格米达 在古希腊时代他被国王所囚禁
-Who? -Alcamenes. He was imprisoned by his king in ancient Greece.
华特莱理爵士也有相同遭遇
Like Sir Walter Raleigh. The same fate.
詹姆士一世
James the First.
像你这样聪明的人该知道…
Even someone as bright as you must be aware that, uh…
历史会重演
there’s a certain pattern emerging here.
还有亚历山大·索忍♥尼辛?
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn?
我知道 他是为共♥产♥党摇旗呐喊的傢伙
Yeah, I heard of him. Didn’t he play hockey for the fuckin’ Red Wings?
就是他
That’s the chap.
我们干脆挑明吧老兄 我们都看对方不顺眼
Get this straight, pops. I don’t like you any more than you like me.
但我来此是要向你提出合理的条件
But I’m here to make you a legitimate offer.
你到底想不想听?
You wanna hear what I have to say or not?
尽管说吧 亲爱的派斯顿
By all means, dear Paxton. By all means.
我们在一个你所熟悉的地方遇到了麻烦
We got a problem in a place that I think you know.
恶魔岛上有人♥质♥危机
There’s a hostage situation on Alcatraz.
-人♥质♥? -81名观光客
-Hostage? -Eighty-one tourists.
恶魔岛变成观光胜地?
The Rock has become a tourist attraction?
废话少说 你对恶魔岛瞭如指掌
Why don’t we cut the shit, huh? You know The Rock.
你从那里逃过狱
You broke out.
对 我成功了
Yes, successfully.
只要你肯帮我们这个忙
Yeah. So why don’t you do yourself a favor while you’re helpin’ us?
趁还活着赶快出狱多好
I mean, it’d be nice to get out of jail while you’re still vertical.
趁你那话儿还有用的时候
Hmm? While you got a little lead left in your pencil.
在我考虑条件期间…
While I’m considering your offer…
我要住进费蒙饭店的套房♥
I want a suite in the Fairmont Hotel.
我是来这里谈条件的
You know I’m here to cut you a deal.
我可不是来被你耍着玩的
I am not here to bend over and take it up the ass from you.
来 我给你个铜板
Here. Here’s a quarter.
帮自己个忙吧
Do yourself a favor.
打电♥话♥通知你的律师 你得回到牢里
Call your lawyer. You’re goin’ back to jail.
-你要把他送回监狱? -我哪里都不送他去
-Y-You’re sending him back to jail? -I’m not sending him anywhere.
我只是要让他好好想想
I’m just givin’ him somethin’ to think about.
我们没时间…
With all due respect, sir, I don’t think we have time…
让他坐下来仔细想
for him to just sit around and think about it.
-是吗? -对 古斯比说的对
-Oh, really? -No, Goodspeed’s right.
-你去和他谈 -我?
-You go talk to him. -Me?
对
Yes.
-长官 我还不够资格呢 -你是FBI探员!
-Sir, I’m not qualified for that. -You’re an FBI agent!
-你的专长是什么? -化学武器
-W-What is your specialty again? -Chemical weapons.
这点提都别提!
Don’t mention that!
-你要我说谎? -没错 说谎
-You want me to lie? -Yeah, lie.
我们剩不到二十四小时了 你就试试看吧
We got less than 24 hours. Give it a shot.
好吧
Okay.
我是联邦…
I’m an agent with the, uh, uh, F-Federal…
FBI的人
FBI. Uh…
我叫史丹利古斯比
Eh, well, my… I’m Stanley Goodspeed.
当然
But of course you are.
至少他名字没说错
Well, at least he got his name right.
我当然是
Of course I am. Huh.
你们有紧急状况
And you have an emergency.
是的
That’s right.
你们需要我帮忙
And you need my help.