VX毒气导弹如箭在弦…
A battery of V.X. Gas rockets is presently deployed…
准备对旧金山湾区发出致命的一击
to deliver a highly lethal strike on the population of the San Francisco Bay area.
午夜时我将再以电♥话♥通知提出要求
I will call again at 0100 hours to state my demands.
你是什么人?
I want to know who I’m talking to.
海军陆战队法兰斯汉默准将 从恶魔岛发话
This is Brigadier General Francis X. Hummel, United States Marine Corps, from Alcatraz.
完毕!
Out!
我马上取消你的约会
I’ll cancel your reservations.
联络五角大厦
Get the Pentagon.
通知旧金山办公室 看来恶魔岛又要开张了
And call the San Francisco office. It seems Alcatraz was just reopened.
五角大厦 11点58分
昨晚汉默将军带领一群彪悍但无害的陆战队员…
Last night General Hummel, using brutal but nonlethal force…
在安全士官的眼前偷走十五枚VX毒气导弹
under the guise of a security exercise, walked off with 15 V.X. Poison gas rockets.
过程中他的一名手下丧生
He lost one of his own men in the process.
汉默将军在越南的时候还是上校
That’s General Hummel in Vietnam. I think he was a major at the time.
他在越南参与过三次任务…
Three tours in…
巴拿马 格瑞那达 和波斯湾战争
Vietnam, Panama, Grenada, Desert Storm.
荣获三枚紫星勋章 两枚银星勋章…
Three Purple Hearts, two Silver Stars…
还有国会荣誉勋章…
and the Congressional Medal of…
天啊! 这人是个英雄!
Jesus! This man is a hero!
我想”传奇英雄”应该是 比较恰当的形容词
Well, I think “legend” might be a better description, Mr. Sinclair.
我们可在他的英雄事迹上加上绑♥架♥和勒索了
Well, now we can add kidnapping and extortion to his list of accolades.
辛克莱先生 汉默将军是条好汉
Mr. Sinclair, General Hummel is a man of honor.
将军 是他
General, it’s him.
法兰克 我是艾尔克拉玛
Frank, it’s Al Kramer.
嗨ue4d1艾尔 你好吗?
Hi, Al, how you doin’?
我不晓得 法兰克 你说呢
I don’t know, Frank. Ah, why don’t you tell me.
我这里有一堆忧虑的傢伙 法兰克
Got a lot of very, very worried people here, Frank.
我就直说吧
I’ll come straight to the point.
在我的指挥之下有83名陆战队员为国捐躯
Eight-three Force Reconnaissance Marines have died under my various commands.
在寮国北部与中国南部牺牲了47名
Forty-seven in northern Laos and southern China.
中国南部? 我们从未承认曾派兵到中国去
Southern China? We never admitted we sent troops into China.
这是谁? 表明你的身份
Who is this? Identify yourself.
白宫幕僚长海顿·辛克莱
White House Chief of Staff Hayden Sinclair, General.
你今年几岁? 海顿·辛克莱幕僚长
How old are you, Chief of Staff Sinclair?
我33岁
I’m 33.
那么辛克莱先生 你根本就不知道我在说什么
Well, Mr. Sinclair, you’ve probably got no fucking idea what I’m talking about.
你九岁时我就在中国从事秘密活动…
By your ninth birthday, I was runnin’ black ops into China…
歼灭了两百名敌军
and my men were responsible f-for over 200 enemy kills.
拿胶带帖住辛克莱先生的嘴
Al, put some rigging tape over Mr. Sinclair’s mouth.
他在浪费我的时间
He’s wasting my time.
你想继续说吗 法兰克?
Ah, you want to continue, Frank?
记得波斯湾战争中
Remember Operation Desert Storm?
CNN播出的精准导弹攻击报导吗?
Those surgical hits made by our smart bombs, covered so well on CNN?
那是因为我的手下在地面用雷射瞄准了目标
It was my men on the ground that made those hits possible by lasing the targets.
战后有二十人在巴格达壮烈牺牲
Twenty of them were left to rot outside Baghdad after the conflict ended.
他们的家人没有得到补偿
No benefits were paid to their families.
也没有获得任何勋章
No medals conferred.
他们为国捐躯却得不到军方的葬礼
These men died for their country, and they weren’t even given a goddamn military burial.
情况已让人忍♥无可忍♥ 你们从红海贸易公♥司♥…
The situation is unacceptable. You will transfer $100 million…
将一亿美元的转入我指定的帐户
from the Grand Cayman Red Sea Trading Company account to an account I designate.
这笔款项之中…
From these funds, reparations of $1 million will be paid…
83名军人遗属将各得一百万元
to each of the 83 marines’ families.
至于余款我则会妥善散发
The rest of the funds I will disperse at my discretion.
我说得够清楚吗?
Do I make myself clear?
红海贸易公♥司♥? 那是什么?
Except for the Red Sea Trading Company. What is that?
请表明身份
Identify yourself.
我是联邦调查局局长沃麦将军
This is FBI Director Womack, General.
那是五角大厦非法军售的地下基金
It’s a slush fund where the Pentagon keeps proceeds from illegal arms sales.
拜托 法兰克 这是最高机密
Jesus, Frank! This is classified information.
你们通知媒体 我就发射毒气导弹
You alert the media, I launch the gas.
你们拒不付钱 我也会发射毒气导弹
You refuse payment, I launch the gas.
到后天中午之前你们还有40小时把钱汇入
You’ve got 40 hours, ’til noon day after tomorrow to arrange transfer of the money.
我知道反制措施 你知 我也知 那一点也没用
I am aware of your countermeasure. You know and I know it doesn’t stand a chance.
这是汉默从恶魔岛发话 通话完毕
Hummel from Alcatraz. Out.
我们必须查明人♥质♥的身份并分别通知他们的家属
All right. We have to identify the hostages and contact each of their families.
我要你们设法捏造理由 绝对不能泄密
Uh, tell ’em somethin’. Make up a story, and we’ve got to keep this undercover.
消息一旦泄露 旧金山将会一片混乱
If this comes out, the city of San Francisco will be in chaos. I am talking anarchy.
等等 等等
Wait a minute, wait a minute.
一枚VX毒气导弹…
What is the potential casualty rate…
潜在杀伤力有多大?
for a single rocket armed with V.X. Poison gas, General Peterson?
六至七吧
Sixty or seventy.
那还好嘛
Well, that’s, that’s not so bad.
单位是万 有七万人会死亡!
Thousand. Seventy thousand dead!
一汤匙毒气掉到地上 一百尺内人畜皆亡
One teaspoon of this hits the floor, it’s lethal up to a hundred feet.
一汤匙毒气在空中引爆…
One teaspoon of this shit detonated in the atmosphere…
八条街以内的生物无一幸免
will kill every living organism in an eight-block radius.
明白了吗?
Get the point?
汉默说的反制措施是指什么呢?
Uh, what did Hummel mean by your countermeasure, General?
汽油燃♥烧♥弹♥能够把一般毒气烧光
Standard poison is countered by napalm. It burns it up, consumes it upon detonation.
但VX毒气导弹的设计…
Now, the problem with V.X. Poison gas is…
却是能抵抗汽油燃♥烧♥弹♥
that it’s designed specifically to withstand napalm.
因此才会发展铝热剂 将军 请您继续
That’s where, uh, thermite plasma comes in. General Peterson?
铝热剂燃♥烧♥弹♥的热度够高 足以消耗VX毒气
Thermite plasma incendiary systems can burn hot enough to consume V.X…
但是还在测试之中 还不能投入使用
but they’re still in the test phase; it’s not operational.
汉默一清二楚 我们在跟一个聪明的混♥蛋♥打交道呢
Hummel knows this. We are dealing with one smart son of a bitch.
在36小时内能不能把铝热剂准备好?
What’s it gonna take to equip a flight of F-18s with thermite plasma…within the next 36 hours?
只有靠上帝了
An act of God.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
我们尽力而为
All right, we can try.
不过我建议将此列为辅助对策
But I strongly urge you to consider the use of this as a secondary initiative.
那我们必须采取主要对策了 上将
Then we have to go to our primary initiative. Uh, Admiral?
我要请特遣队队长安德逊来参与行动
Sir, I’d like to bring in our SEAL ground commander, Commander Anderson.
沃麦先生 你们局里最顶尖的生化专家是谁?
Mr. Womack, who is your best chemical/biological man?
有意思
Oh, that’s interesting. Oh, yeah.
很吸引人
That’s very compelling.
你喜欢我的辫子吗?
You like my pigtails?
你的辫子很俏皮 很性感
Oh, yeah, the pigtails are very naughty.
意大利奶油和桃红点心
Naughty. Naughty. Just the Amaretto cream with peach sorbet persuasion.
不会吧
This isn’t happening.
别接电♥话♥
No, Stan, don’t answer it.
-不会这样吧! -别去接
-This isn’t happening! -No, just don’t answer it. It’s okay.
我一定得接 他们知道我在家
I have to. It’s the office, baby. They know I’m home.
他们怎么会知道你在家呢?
How could they possibly know that you’re home?
他们是联邦调查局
It’s the FBI.
史丹利!
Stanley!
我是古斯比 对ue4d1好吧
Goodspeed. Uh, yeah. O-Okay, yeah.
我十分钟后就下楼
I’ll be, I’ll be down, yeah, downstairs in ten minutes.
不行
No, you won’t.
我得去旧金山
I have to go to San Francisco.
不 你不能去
No, you don’t.
史丹利你不必去旧金山
Stanley, no, you do not have to go to San Francisco.
你在跟我开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding me right now?
你必须留下来 我们有些事要谈清楚
You need to stay here and talk to me about things.
我得走了 宝贝
I’ve got to go, baby.
我可是天主教♥徒♥ 你明白这一点吗?
Oh! I am Catholic! Do you realize that?
我未婚怀孕 这对我来说问题可大了
I am pregnant and I am unmarried. And this causes a serious problem for me.
我真不能相信你
I cannot believe you.
不要
No, no.
我爱你 我会娶你
I love you. I will marry you.
我只是没有预期你会怀孕
I just didn’t plan on this, that’s all.
-你也来旧金山吧 -真的吗?
-Come to San Francisco. -Really?
是啊 我相信这只是演习
Yeah, I’m sure it’s just a training exercise.
我们住旅馆 点些香槟喝
Check into the hotel. Order up some champagne.
-继续我们的游戏? -没错
-And we’ll finish what we started? -Exactly.
-你会娶我吗? -当然
-Baby, you’re gonna marry me? -You know it.
你要娶我!
You’re gonna marry me!
-亲爱的 很快就好了 -我得走了
-Oh, honey, come on. Just a really quick one. -Oh, oh, I gotta go now.
在月圆之夜空降是行不通的
A nighttime airdrop incursion is out due to the full moon.
同样抢滩攻击也不行
Likewise a frontal seaside attack.
如果我们被汉默发现 他会发射导弹的
If we’re compromised and shots are fired, Hummel might launch.
唯一可行的方法是从监狱内部攻击