And you’re gonna end up in either a glass jar or a plastic bag.
你自己想想看 把枪交给我…
So, what do you say you do the math, h-hand over the gun…
我们去找导弹吧?
and let’s go find some rockets?
我叫你闭嘴…
I said shut the fuck…
你的选择是对的
You made the right choice.
我决定不让你的孩子…
I decided I didn’t want your child…
没有父亲伴他成长
growing up without a father.
我上回游到对岸的时候年龄跟你差不多
Hey, the last time I swam this channel I was your age.
我现在怎么做都是一样 来吧
So, I’m fucked either way. So, come on.
导弹已经就绪 我在等待发射指令
Weapon is hot. I am standing by for the launch command.
杀死特遣队是一回事…
Man, killing Navy SEALs is one thing…
但我们真的要这样做吗?
Is this for real?
只是公事公办
Hey, it’s business.
输入密♥码♥ 准备发射导弹
Access code entered. Weapon available for release.
座标 6 7…
Launch coordinates: Six, seven…
5 4 5 9
five, four, five, niner.
导弹已经就绪 我在等待发射指令
The weapon is hot. I’m standing by for launch command.
我知道了
That’s affirmative.
等待指令
Standing by for command.
我在等发射命令
I’m waiting for launch command, General.
-发射 -发射!
-Fire. -Fire!
导弹升空! 导弹升空!
Missile loose! Missile loose!
恶魔岛 座标67253725
Origin: Alcatraz, 67253725.
-方向? -南南东185度
-What’s the goddamn heading? -Heading 185 degrees south southeast.
速度?
Speed?
300海里 飞向奥克兰市
Three hundred knots. It’s headed right at Oakland.
美式足球赛
Football game.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
导弹完全改变方向
Missile radically changing direction.
目标放弃
新方向 西方275度
New direction: 275 degrees west.
那是飞向海中 长官
It’s headed out to sea, sir.
天啊!
Oh, Christ!
导弹正在下降
Missile losing altitude. Falling.
继续下降ue4d1300尺…200…100
Falling, 300 feet, 200, 100.
导弹在水里引爆了
Bogey detonated under water.
搞什么?
What the fuck?
没射中
It missed.
-太好了 -当然
-Well, that’s great. -Extremely great.
可是还有一枚
But there’s still one left.
导弹是怎么回事? 座标怎么会变?
What happened to the rocket? What the fuck happened to the coordinates?
到底是怎么回事? 长官! 少校!
What the fuck is going on? Sir! Major!
-上尉 请你出去 -告诉我 长官
-Captain, step outside. -Talk to me, sir.
上尉 请你出去!
Captain, step outside!
帮我接五角大厦
Get me the Pentagon.
那算什么? 法兰克?
What the hell was that, Frank?
-我说 那算…ue4d1-我听到你说的了!
-I said, what the hell… -I heard what you said!
就算你想犯上 也请你放尊重点
If you’re gonna be insubordinate. I’d appreciate it if you’d do it with a little more respect.
废话少说 将军
Cut the crap, General.
-你在干什么? -我还不想伤害无辜百姓
-What the hell are you doing? -I’m not ready to kill these people.
打电♥话♥给五角大厦 再向他们争取时间
Call the Pentagon. Ask for more time.
不
No!
快点 法兰克! 我们就快失控了
Do it, Frank! We’re coming loose.
你才失控了 其他人还是很冷静的
You’re coming loose. The rest of us are in complete control.
我们要新的时限
We’re askin’ ’em. We’re askin’ ’em for a new deadline.
放下电♥话♥
Put the phone down.
-兄弟们开始失控了 -他们是陆战队员!
-The men are falling apart. -The men are marines!
是吗?
Are they?
-我找克拉玛将军 -我以老朋友的身份劝你
-I wanna talk to General Kramer. -You’ve been asked by an old friend.
-现在就打电♥话♥给他 -我以上司的身份命令你
-Put him on the phone right now. -You’ve been ordered by a superior officer.
我是巴斯特少校
This is Major Baxter.
我给你最后一次机会
Now you’re being given your last chance by a man with a gun.
把电♥话♥放下
Put the phone down.
我以为你还没准备杀人
I thought you weren’t ready to kill.
我开始准备了
I’m warmin’ up.
稍息
At ease.
你得做出决定 总统先生
They need a decision, Mr. President.
过去这几个小时…
These past few hours…
是我生命中最漫长 最黑暗的时刻
have been the longest, darkest of my life.
人命该如何衡量呢?
How does one weigh human life?
一百万市民和81名人♥质♥
One million civilians against 81 hostages.
还有法兰克·汉默
And in the middle, Frank Hummel.
我们忽视并遗弃像汉默这样伟大的英雄
That we have ignored, abandoned or marginalized a great soldier like Frank Hummel…
还有那些被忽视且为国捐驱的军人子弟…
and that American boys have paid for that neglect in blood…
同样地真实 也同样地悲哀
is equally real and equally tragic.
我们向恐怖行动宣战
We are at war with terror.
战争必有伤亡
Fighting a war means casualties.
这是我所做过最困难的决定
This is the worst call I’ve ever had to make.
批准空袭行动
Air strike approved.
红雷 准备起飞
Red Thunder to tower. Request clearance.
投下这么多的弹♥药♥…
With the amount of firepower they’re gonna drop in there…
塔台 准备起飞
Tower this is Strike Leader. Prepared to go.
几秒就会完全毁灭
It’ll be over in a few seconds.
十七分钟后抵达目标
Flight time to drop point: 17 minutes.
对不起 将军 恕我无理
Excuse me, General, sir, with all due respect to you.
你倒底在搞什么鬼?
But what the fuck is going on?
你更改了座标 是不是 将军?
You changed the coordinates, didn’t you, General?
没错 上尉
That’s affirmative, Captain.
现在他们以为我们没种 因为我们什么都没做到
So, now they think we’re gutless, the Feds? They think we won’t actually do it.
他们会从海上与空中全力进攻
They’re gonna come at us with everything they’ve got. Air and sea.
把我们炸的粉身碎骨
They’re gonna bomb our ass back to the Stone Age.
他们不知道我们是故意错开目标的
They don’t know we missed on purpose.
太好了 我们不是没种 而是无能
Great. We’re not gutless, we’re incompetent.
对吧?
That right?
我不喜欢你的口气 上尉
I don’t think I like your tone, Captain. We planned for this contingency.
带导弹和四名人♥质♥撤退
Load the V.X. Into the choppers, take four hostages and evacuate.
我会留下来承担一切后果
The consequences of our actions I’ll face alone.
对不起 将军 他妈的钱呢?
Excuse me, General, but what about the fucking money?
没有钱 任务结束
There is no fucking money. Mission’s over.
放屁
Bullshit it’s over.
你在跟一位将军讲话 维持军纪
You’re talking to a General, soldier. Maintain discipline.
我不是军人 少校
I’m not a soldier, Major.
在我们挟持人♥质♥之后 我们就成了佣兵
The day we took hostages we became mercenaries.
佣兵要的是钱!
And mercenaries get paid!
我要我的钱!
I want my fucking money!
这项任务全靠武力威胁
This mission was based on the threat of force.
我不会屠♥杀♥八万无辜百姓 你以为我疯了吗?
I’m not about to kill 80,000 innocent people. Do you think I’m out of my fucking mind?
我们虚张声势 他们发现了
We bluffed. They called it.
任务结束
The mission’s over.
谁说我们是虚张声势的 将军?
Whoever said anything about bluffing, General?
退下 上尉
Stand down, Captain.
退下 上尉!
Stand down, Captain!
少校 我要你带着这些人上直升机 准备撤退
Major, I’m ordering you to take these men to the choppers and evacuate.
我的命令很简单 少校!
That’s a simple order, Major!
一点都不简单 法兰克
It’s not so simple, Frank.
柯中士…
Sergeant Crisp…
逮捕将军
secure the General.
我解除你的指挥权 长官
I’m relieving you of your command, sir.
中士!
Sergeant!
-请把手♥枪♥给我 长官 -你是说这把吗?
-I’ll have that sidearm, sir. -You mean this sidearm?
少校 你站在哪一边?
Major Baxter, you’re either with us or against us.
我很荣幸能跟你一起服役 将军
It has been the greatest honor of my life to serve with you, General.
可是就像他说的…
But like he said…
一切都结束了
it’s over.
我们去救他
Let’s get him.
梅森!
Mason!
我的天啊 我做了什么?
My God, what have I done?
还有一枚导弹呢?
Where’s the last rocket?
最后一枚导弹呢?
Where’s the last rocket?
最后一枚导弹呢?
Where’s the last rocket?
灯塔
Lower lighthouse.