-What, the feet thing? -Yeah, the feet thing.
那很正常
Yeah, that happens.
那让我集中不了精神
Well, I’m having kind of a hard time concentrating.
你能想点办法吗?
Can you do something about it?
要怎样? 再杀死他一次吗?
Well, like what? Kill him again?
听着 我只是个生化专家
Listen, I’m just a biochemist.
成天关在实验室 生活平淡
And most of the time I work in a glass jar and lead a very uneventful life.
开着棕色的富豪车 不过我现在要处理的是…
I drive a Volvo, a beige one. But what I’m dealing with here…
这世上最致命的物质
is one of the most deadly substances the Earth has ever known.
所以拜托你别惹我
So what do you say you cut me some friggin’ slack?
一串串相当晶莹剔透
A really elegant string-of-pearls configuration.
但不幸的是它们非常不稳定
Unfortunately, incredibly unstable.
这东西能有什么作用?
Well, what exactly does this stuff do?
导弹将之汽化后能够杀死一整个城市的居民
If the rocket renders it aerosol, it can take out the entire city of people.
真的吗?
Really?
如果你掉下一个呢?
And what happens if you drop one?
很幸运地只会杀死我们俩
Happily, it’ll just wipe out you and me.
怎么杀?
How?
它会在三十秒之内…
It’s a cholinesterase inhibitor…
切断大脑至脊椎的神经信息
Stops the brain from sending nerve messages down the spinal cord within 30 seconds.
如果你暴露在它之下 你就会懂了
Any epidermal exposure or inhalation, and you’ll know.
毒药侵袭神经系统 导致后背部剧痛
A twinge at the small of your back as the poison seizes your nervous system.
别动它!
Do not move that!
你的肌肉收缩 呼吸困难
Your muscles freeze, you can’t breathe.
强烈的痉挛能让你的五腑内脏翻出来
You spasm so hard you break your own back, spit your guts out.
不过皮肤会先融化
But that’s after your skin melts off.
我的天啊
My God.
我想老天是站在我们这边的 对吧?
Oh, I think we’d like God on our side at the moment, don’t you?
我现在要把导航晶片拆掉…
So what I’m doing now is removing the guidance system chips…
导弹在五百尺后会落海
so the rocket will splash down after 500 feet.
给我
All right, let me have that.
你可以放手
You can let go of it.
退后 退后!
All right, just back away. Just back away!
长官 停尸间小队没有回音
Sir, morgue team has not checked in.
黑鸟一号♥ 这是黑鸟 请回答
Blackbird One, this is Blackbird. Over.
黑鸟一号♥ 这是黑鸟 请回答 该死的!
Blackbird One, this is Blackbird. Come in, goddamn it!
还有敌人 快去!
Somebody’s still there. Let’s move!
还有鼠辈! 封锁停尸间 封锁停尸间
Rats alive! Close on the morgue. Close on the morgue.
快 快 快
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go.
动作快点 我们还有敌人!
Frye, Darrow, hustle up. We got more company!
到停尸间会合 快去
Converge on the morgue. Move out.
古斯比 快点过来
Goodspeed, come on. Come over here.
我最爱压力了 那是我每天的家常便饭
Good. I love pressure. I eat it for breakfast.
快点 来不及了
Come on. Time’s up.
还有三枚导弹在别的地方 我们一定要找到它们
There’s three rockets somewhere else. We have to find them.
快点!
Come on!
我玩这个太老了
I’m too old for this.
现在去哪儿?
Where’s it go?
我不晓得
I’ve no idea.
长官 所有的导航晶片都不见了
Sir, all the guidance chips are gone.
你没除掉鼠辈
Captain, I guess you didn’t quite take care of the rat problem.
是的 长官
No, sir.
这里死了两个人…
Well, there are two dead men here…
我建议你最好把他们解决掉
who strongly suggest you go finish the job.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
是 长官! 瑞欧 罗斯 来吧!
Yes, sir! Rio, Royce, let’s go!
快!
Move out!
你不知道通往哪儿?
You really don’t know where this goes?
没错 我不知道
No, I don’t know where it goes.
我们越来越快了 你知道怎么让它慢下来吗?
Well, it’s starting to pick up speed. Do you know how to slow it down?
不 我不知道
No, I don’t.
上帝啊
God.
梅森 你还好吧?
Mason, you all right?
好得很 你这个大白♥痴♥!
Yes, perfectly okay, you fucking idiot!
他们追来了
They’re coming.
谁?
Who?
海军陆战队!
The marines!
哪里?
Where?
怎么回事?
What the fuck’s goin’ on?
把他拦住
Let’s cut him off.
梅森!
Mason!
梅森!
Mason!
你这混♥蛋♥! 去死吧!
You motherfucker! Die! Die! Die!
我很高兴你没有考虑太久
I’m rather glad you didn’t hesitate too long.
你怎么能保持冷静?
How do you do it?
我受过世界顶尖的英国情报局严格训练
Oh, I was trained by the best. British Intelligence.
来吧
Come on.
老实说我情愿当诗人或农夫
But in retrospect, I’d rather have been a poet or a farmer.
距离时限八小时
总统三小时后到
Okay, the president arrives in three hours.
能拖多久就拖多久 然后进行空袭
His directive is to string Hummel along until the air strike is operational.
铝热剂进展如何?
What’s the word from Mohave, General?
还是一样
The same as last time, Lou.
他们还在赶工
They’re going as fast as they can.
跪下来!
On your knees. On your knees!
特遣队员 你手上有我的东西
Navy SEALs, listen up. You’ve got something that belongs to me.
正确的说是十二片导航晶片
Twelve guidance chips, to be precise.
让我提醒你们 我手上有危在旦夕的人♥质♥
Let me remind you there are lives at stake, civilian lives.
说话
Speak up.
说话!
Speak up!
告诉他们你的名字
Tell them your name.
我叫赖瑞韩德逊
My name is Larry Henderson.
-糟糕 -我有三个孩子
-Oh, man. -And I’m a father of three.
他拿枪指着我的脑袋
And, uh, they’ve got a gun to my head.
你们有三分钟可以交出导航晶片…
You’ve got exactly three minutes to return the guidance chips to the exercise yard…
否则韩德逊先生就没命了
or Mr. Henderson won’t have a head.

Oh, no.
还有三枚导弹 找到并且拆除它们 好吗?
Now, three to go. You find them and defuse them, okay?
-好的 -很好
-All right. -All right.
我去找汉默 试着帮你拖延一些时间
I’ll try and delay Hummel and give you more time.
那韩德逊的脑袋呢?
Hey, what about Mr. Henderson’s head?
没问题?
Okay?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
好吧
Okay.
将军
General.
你是什么人
Who the hell are you?
我就是剩下来的敌人
I’m all that’s left of the enemy.
找到了
Bingo.
把手放下
Stand easy.
我还以为自己是老兵
Thought I’d been in the service a long time.
姓名和军阶 水手
Name and rank, sailor.
事实上我是陆军
Well, it’s army, actually.
回答问题 并且尊称他为”将军”
Answer the question. And address him as “General, sir.”
将军…约翰·梅森上尉 隶属于英国皇家特种部队
Captain John Patrick Mason, General, sir…of Her Majesty’s S.A.S.
当然 已经退伍了
Retired, of course.
你离家稍微远了点 上尉
You’re a long way from home, Captain.
你是怎么与此事牵扯上的?
How the hell are you involved in this?
我对这座监狱相当熟悉
Oh, I have a unique knowledge of this prison facility.
我以前曾在这里作过客
I was, uh, formerly a guest here.
小家伙
Hi, sweetie.
给我回来 小男孩
Hey, come back here, little boy.
他们有没有告诉你我的目的?
Did they bother to tell you who I am, why I’m doing this?
还是只是利用你而已?
Or are they just using you like they do everybody else?
我只知道电视上说你是个越战英雄
All I know is you were big in Vietnam. I saw the highlights on television.
那你根本就不知道 看到优秀军人…
Then you wouldn’t have any fuckin’ idea what it means to lead some of the finest men…
被他们的政♥府♥出♥卖♥♥♥的痛苦
on God’s earth into battle, and then see their memory betrayed by their own fuckin’ government.
我看不出屠♥杀♥一百万人…
I don’t quite see how you cherish the memory of the dead…
如何能安慰他们的英灵
by killing another million.
而且ue4d1这不是战争
And, uh, this is not combat.
这是疯狂行径 将军
It’s an act of lunacy, General, sir.
我认为你是个大白♥痴♥
Personally, I think you’re a fuckin’ idiot.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!