我们撑不下去了 长官!
We can’t hold out much longer, sir!
准将 立刻撤退!
General Hummel, you’ve gotta get us outta here now!
我不会让你们失望的 我不会的 孩子们
I won’t let you down. I won’t let you down, son.
还要等多久? 长官! 我们已伤亡十五名!
Goddamn it, sir! How long do we have to wait? I’ve lost 15 men already!
敌方攻势凌厉!
Sir, they’re lightin’ us up like a firestorm!
我是汉默 快救我手下!
This is General Hummel. You gotta get my men outta there!
我们不准进入敌区
We don’t have clearance to go behind enemy lines, sir.
他们不会来救我们了 对不对 长官?
They’re not coming for us, are they, sir?
众议院和特别军♥委♥会的诸公们
Congressman Weaver and esteemed members of the Special Armed Services Committee.
我来此是要抗♥议♥不平之事
I come before you to protest a grave injustice.
一切必须要停止
It has to stop.
爱妻 芭芭拉汉默
我好想你
I miss you so much.
有件事我一定要去做 芭芭拉
There’s something I’ve gotta do, Barb.
那是在你生前我所办不到的
Something I couldn’t do while you were here.
我试过 什么方法都试过了
I tried. You know I tried everything.
但我仍然不能唤起他们的注意
And I still don’t have their attention.
希望这次会有用
Let’s hope this elevates their thinking.
但无论发生什么事…
But whatever happens…
请你不要瞧不起我
please don’t think less of me.
海军军♥火♥库
陆战队
Marine.
通知安全士官 汉默将军来此巡视安检措施
Inform the garrison C.O that General Hummel’s coming on board with a security inspection team.
遵命长官 您的访视是我们的荣幸
Yes, sir. Sir, it’s an honor having you, sir.
我拿到通行证了 麻醉针失效前我们有三十分钟可行动
I got the access card. We’ve got 30 minutes ’til those darts wear off.
快点!
Move it!
通行证 长官
The access card, sir.
开始行动
Let’s do it.
军♥火♥库例行检查
2400 magazine check.
-外头雨下得真大! -请你验明我的身份
-Man, it’s wet out there! -Check me through, will ya?
清除!
Clear!
-少校! 我要十六枚 -动作快点!
-I want 16, Major! -Move it!
撤退! 锁上门!
Evac! Seal the door!
-不! -锁门! 快锁门!
-No! -Come on, man! Seal it!
-不! -锁门!
-No! -Seal it!
让我出去! 天啊!
Let me outta here! Oh, God! Let me outta here! Oh, God!
放我出去!
Let me out! Let me out!
撤退! 快走 快离开这里!
Clear out. Get outta here!
对不起
Sorry.
快走吧
Let’s move out.
华盛顿 联邦调查局检验室
-你欠我五块钱了 -去你的
-That’ll be five dollars, Isherwood. -You suck.
你们实在是太闲了
You guys have too much time on your hands.
终于到了! 快拿给我 谢谢你菲尔!
Yes! She’s here! Bring it to me now. Thank you, Phil!
干嘛寄到这儿?
What’s that? Why’d you get it sent here?
卡萝不准 她认为花六百块来买♥♥张唱片是很蠢的事
Carla wouldn’t approve. She thinks it’s dumb to spend $600 on an L.P.
没错 何不花十三块买♥♥张CD呢?
Carla’s right. Why don’t you just spend $13 on a CD, man?
一是因为我是披头四迷
First of all, it’s because I’m a Beatlemaniac.
二是唱片音质比较好
And second, these sound better.
可能很严重 有可能是沙林毒气
Could be serious. Could be sarin gas.
机场的警犬闻出包裹里有点不对劲…
A dog out of JFK caught a whiff of something in this package…
是寄往波士尼亚难民营的包裹
postmarked to a Bosnian refugee camp.
可能是洗洁精 也可能是沙林毒气
It could be detergent, or it could be sarin gas.
波士尼亚难民营?
Bosnian refugee camp?
美国境内有五十万的塞尔维亚人
Half a million Serbians reside in the U.S., Marvin.
塞尔维亚人不喜欢波士尼亚人
Serbians don’t like Bosnians.
穿上防护衣
You guys wanna get suited up?
-蟑螂带了吗? -带了
-You bring the cockroaches? -Got ’em.
气闸已封闭 史丹利 你们可以开始了
We have air lock, Stanley. You’re all set to go.
十月一日 九点钟
October 1, 0900 hours.
史丹利古斯比探员与受训探员马文…
Agent Stanley Goodspeed, Agent/Trainee Marvin Isherwood…
检视木箱
initiating exam of wooden crate.
怀疑内藏沙林毒气
Suspicion of sarin gas inside.
-毒气在ue4d1-GB喷雾罐中
-Marvin, sarin is a… -G.B. Aerosol.
没错
That is correct.
里面有些色情杂♥志♥
Now, let’s see. We have some dirty magazines.
赤♥裸♥原始美女
Stone Age Cave Girls in the Raw.
变♥态♥ 这看来可不太妙
Kinky. And, uh… Not a good sign.
你好 小洋娃娃 你看 史丹利
Hello, little baby doll. Lookit, Stan.
-史丹利 -马文 快住手!
-Hi there, Stanley. -Marvin! -Marvin, don’t!
-怎么了 史丹利? -拿开! 拿开!
-Hi, Stan. -Shit! Move back! Move back!
抽气
I want the exhaust.
五十秒后抽光毒气 你们不会有事的
Hang on, guys. We’ll have that room clear in 50 seconds! You’re gonna be okay.
老天!
Jesus Christ!
坏消息之外 还有更糟的情况
Okay, I’ve got some bad news and some really bad news.
坏消息是毒气有强烈腐蚀性 它正在腐蚀我们的防护衣
The bad news is that the gas is corrosive and it’s eating our suits.
它侵蚀到我的手套了
It’s all over my hand, man!
更糟的是…
The really bad news…
这里面的炸♥药♥和毒气足够…
is there’s enough C-4 explosive and poison gas to blow the whole chamber…
把整栋大楼的人都宰掉
and kill everybody in the building.
爆♥炸♥会很猛烈 所有人离开检验室!
Detonation too heavy. -Everybody, out of the room now!
把我们密封在里面
Seal us inside.
洒水装置怎么了 隆纳?
Where are the sprinklers, Lonner?
硫酸开始腐蚀我的防护衣了
The acid’s eating my su…It’s eating my fucking suit! All right?
妈的!
Shit!
洒水冲洗我们!
Just wash us off!
怎么不洒水?
Where are my sprinklers?
我们正在设法 水压有点问题
We’re working on it. It’s coming. It’s just a flow problem.
这问题可严重了
Well, that’s a pretty big friggin’ problem, Lonner.
快想办法!
Fix it now!
炸♥弹♥何时引爆?
We’re working on it! How much time do you have on that detonator?
一分十秒后
A minute ten.
你看!
Look at this!
毒气就快被抽光了
We’re gonna have the room clear.
叫他们立刻注射颠茄素
Tell ’em to take the atropine, now!
注射颠茄素
The atropine, Isherwood.
什么?
What?
水呢? 只剩一分钟!
Where’s my water, Lonner? One minute!
马文 快注射颠茄素!
Marvin, the atropine, now!
在保护衣融化前注入心脏
Inject it in your heart before your suit melts.
该死!
Shit!
史丹利也要注射
Make him take his dose.
水怎么还不来?
Where’s that water?
把它拿走!
Get that away from me!
快点菲尔 看在上帝的份上! 快弄好!
Come on, Phil, fix it for Christ’s sake!
立刻注射颠茄素 史丹利!
Take the atropine now, Stan, for Christ’s sake!
我们的麻烦大了
We’re fucked.
毒剂开始混合了
The poison’s mixing.
你们还等什么? 立刻把针筒插♥进♥心脏!
What the fuck are you waiting for, Stanley? You take the fucking needle now!
-妈的! -还有四十秒!
-Fuck! Shit! Oh, fuck, shit! -Forty seconds!
如果防护衣溶蚀掉…你们死了 我们也活不成!
If that suit melts…If you die, we all die!
先注射解药再拆弹!
Inject your heart and then diffuse the bomb!
快点 快注射!
Come on, just do it, Stan!
该死! 我会偏掉的 我什么都看不到!
Shit! What if I miss my heart? I can’t see shit!
快动手!
Do it now!
你要我把这么大的针筒插♥进♥心脏?
Look how big this is. You want me to stick this into my heart?
你们疯了吗?
Are you fucking nuts?
来了! 来了!
The sprinkler’s coming! It’s coming!
水来了!
Okay, here we go, man!
正常运作了
Sprinkler activated.
还剩几秒?
How much time left?
二十秒!
Twenty seconds!
来不及了
We’re not gonna make it.
十五秒
Fifteen.
快点
Oh, come on.
完成!
Clear!
快让我出来!
Get me the fuck out of this gas chamber!
我差点把针筒插到心脏里!
I almost stabbed myself in the heart with this thing.
-史丹利? -亲爱的
-Stan? -Hey, darlin’.
嗨 宝贝
Hi, baby.
我过了很有趣的一天
Here inside where I hide with my loneliness.
我也是一样