That makes anything good.
那会把任何东西弄好
Goodbye. Listen, I’ve got the news broadcast.
再见 听 我收到了新闻联播
You boys listen to it.
你们男人应该听一听
A whole lot easier reading the papers. Your news broadcaster is on the air.
看报纸更简单些 现在是新闻联播时间
Here’s a late news dispatch that just came in.
刚刚发来的最新消息
United States government warehouse number 7 in New York was hijacked tonight.
美国政♥府♥位于纽约的7号♥仓库今天晚上被抢劫
A quarter million dollars worth of liquor was removed…
价值25万美元的酒被偷走
… after two watchmen were shot down.
两个看门人被打倒
One of the watchmen, Pete Jones, 42, was already dead of bullet wounds when found.
他们其中的一个 彼德·琼斯 42岁 已经死于枪杀
Jones was a World War veteran.
琼斯是个世界大战归来的老兵
What did he say the watchman’s name was? I didn’t get it.
他说那个看门人的名字叫什么来着? 我没听清楚
It sounded like Pete Jones.
好像是彼德·琼斯
That was the name of our loudmouthed sergeant, remember?
那是我们那个大嘴上士 记得吗?
There are a lot of Joneses, ain’t there?
很多人叫琼斯的 对吧?
Eddie…
艾迪…
…where were you and George tonight?
…你今天晚上跟乔治到哪去了?
With you.
跟你在一起呀
Or maybe I don’t remember. Ain’t that always the correct answer?
或者我记不得了 这不是永远正确的答案吗?
Hey, Eddie. I just got tipped off. Nick Brown’s on his way over.
嗨 艾迪 我刚收到消息 尼克·布朗正在赶来
What’ll I do? I’ll handle him.
我怎么办? 我来对付他
See you later.
再见了
You seem to be in an awful hurry.
你看起来很忙
I have a lot of work tomorrow.
我明天有很多事要办
I go on again in a few minutes.
我国几分钟又要上场了
It’d be nice if you’d stay and keep me company till then.
你要是能留下来陪陪我就好了
I haven’t seen so much of you lately.
我最近没怎么见到你
You’re doing all right without any help from me.
没有我帮忙你就赶得很好了
Don’t say that, Lloyd.
别这样说 洛伊德
You’re afraid of the truth?
你害怕真♥相♥吗?
I’ve told you time and time again I can’t hurt him.
我已经一次又一次地告诉你了 我不能伤害他
He’s been so good to me.
他对我太好了
You’ll get yourself in so deep, you’ll never be able to get out.
你已经卷入太深了 你会脱不了身的
Well, what do you want me to do? Tell him the truth.
你要我怎么办? 跟他说实话
Tell him that you don’t love him, that you…
告诉他你不爱她 你…
That I what, Lloyd?
我怎么样 洛伊德?
Just tell him that you don’t love him.
就告诉她你不爱他
Lloyd, you’re gonna stay and see the show, aren’t you?
洛伊德, 你会留下来看我的表演 对不对?
Yeah. Oh, there’s my cue.
对 噢 我该上场了
I’ll see you out there.
我们外面见
Here he comes.
他来了
You two guys think you’re pretty cute.
你们两个家伙觉得自己很牛 是吧?
Shut up. The girl is singing. Now, you listen to me.
闭嘴 女孩子在唱歌♥呢 你听清楚了
You tipped off the feds I was running in a load last night, and they took it from me.
你们昨天晚上联向邦政♥府♥告密 他们收缴了我的东西
He makes noise when he eats spaghetti too.
他吃通心面都有噪音
And you lifted it from them. Quit talking through your hat.
然后你们又从他们那里偷了来 别在这胡说八道
The watchman you knocked off didn’t die right away.
你们打晕的看门来没有马上死掉
He talked. He was off his nut.
他说了话 他疯了
You’re cute, but not cute enough.
你们很狡猾 不过还不够狡猾
Hey, wait a minute, folks!
嗨, 等一等 朋友们!
You’re not gonna go home just because some of the boys have a friendly argument!
你们不会因为一些小伙子发生一场 友好的争论就回家吧?
Come on, stick around. We’re gonna give away more loot.
行行好 别走啊 我们会送上更多的大利是
What’s your hurry? Man, get your boss.
你们急什么呀? 伙计 搬走你们的老板
Come on. Get this guy out of here.
快点 把这家伙弄出去
Throw him out in the street.
把他仍到街上去
Put your hat on. You’ll catch cold.
戴上帽子, 你会感冒的
I hope.
我希望
Wait a minute.
等一等
Put these in water for me…
帮我把这些放到水里…
…tramp.
…垃圾
Don’t be frightened. It’s all over. You all right?
别怕 已经结束了 你没问题吧?
Yes, but there were innocent people there.
没问题 不过那边的人是无辜的呀
I didn’t have time to think of them. Get to your dressing room, rest up.
我没有时间考虑他们 去你得更衣室 休息一下
Take it easy. Go ahead. Go on.
别紧张 去吧 去
You can’t come in my club and make a shooting gallery out of it.
你不能把我的夜♥总♥会♥搞成打斗场
I’ll bet there’s over $5000 of damage.
我肯定造成了至少5000块的损失
Oh, crying again, huh? I’ll tell you what I’ll do. You make a price…
好啦 又哭穷啦 啊? 我们这么办 你开个价…
…on this rattrap and I’ll buy it. – You’ll buy it?
…我买♥♥下来 – 你买♥♥下来?
Yeah. I think a big boy like me should have his own playground.
对 我觉得我这样的大人物应该有自己的场子了
You two get together, draw up a contract. I’m not drawing up…
你们俩聚一聚 起草一份协议 我不会在给你起草…
…any more contracts for you.
…任何协议了
What’s the matter? The shooting give you the jitters too? Go on, beat it.
怎么啦? 你也被这场打斗下怕啦? 去吧 走吧
Eddie, you stuck up that warehouse tonight, didn’t you?
艾迪, 你今天晚上抢劫了仓库 对不对?
You have good ears. You killed the watchman.
你听得很清楚嘛 你杀了那个看门人
I wasn’t anywhere near him. You were responsible.
我根本不在他附近 你有责任
It couldn’t be helped.
那也没什么用
You’re getting excited over nothing. Let’s talk it over.
你在大惊小怪 我们好好谈一谈
No, Eddie, it won’t work. This is where I draw the line.
不了 艾迪 没有用的 我有我的底线
I said I’m through, and I mean it.
我说我不干了 我是认真的
Don’t you wish it was that easy? Get out of my way.
你以为就这么简单? 别挡我的道
Put that gun away. When I get good and ready.
把枪收起来 当我有钱了
Friendship don’t mean a thing to me. This guy’s got enough on us to…
友谊对我不顶屁用 这家伙知道我们太多的事情了…
He won’t talk. He’d better not.
他不会乱说的 他最好别乱说
Listen, you came into this racket with your eyes open.
听着 你进入这个圈子时可是眼睛睁得大大的
You learned a lot and know a lot.
你学了很多东西 也知道了很多东西
If any of it gets out, you’ll go out with your eyes open, only with pennies on them.
如果任何东西泄漏出去 你会死得很惨
Now, scram. Get out of here. Go on home and chase ambulances.
你这个叛徒 现在给我滚出去 回家去追救护车混饭吃吧
Where do you think you’re going? To look for excitement.
你知道你是上哪去吗? 去找乐子呀
There’s a lull in the joint.
场子里安静下来了
Now, look. Now that we got things fixed with the right people in office…
听我说 既然我们已经跟官面上的人搞好了关系…
…we got to sort of arrange things among ourselves, you hear?
…我们就最好把自己的事情办好 你明白吗?
Which means that instead of shooting things out, we gotta talk things out.
这就是能谈判解决的 就不要开枪来解决
We got to get a setup where we work together.
我们必须有个能够一起合作的基础
Where’s Nick Brown? I sent Danny after him.
尼克·布朗哪去了? 我让丹尼找他去了
I figured he might have forgot.
我想他可能把这事给忘了
There’s no sense in going on without him. He’s gotta be in on this.
他要是不在我们也商量不出啥来 他必须参加
Look, you guys go out to the bar, get yourselves a drink on the house.
听着 你们大伙出去上酒吧去 喝杯酒 公♥司♥付钱
Good idea. I’d enjoy a good drink.
好主意 我要好好喝一杯
You must have been reading about Napoleon.
你一定在读拿破仑的故事
What’s bothering you?
你怎么啦?
First, you used to ask me about things, then you told me, now you ignore me.
首先 你以前咨♥询♥我的意见的 后来你告诉我你的决定 现在呢 你都忽视我了
My feelings is getting hurt.
我觉得很不好受
Oh, my poor, delicate, little rosebud.
噢 我可怜的 敏感的 脆弱的花朵儿
Ain’t that a shame?
这不很令人遗憾吗?
Just as long as your bankroll ain’t hurt, you got nothing to squawk about.
只要你的银行账号♥还能收到钱 你就没有什么好抱怨的
When Brown comes, you can call me. I’ll be out in the club.
等布朗来了 给我打电♥话♥ 我在外面夜♥总♥会♥里
Lefty, how do you like being a stooge?
左撇子, 做个配角好受吗?
Oh, chief, I don’t care.
噢 老大 我不在意
Well, I do.
我在意
I think maybe I’ll have to do something about it.
我觉得我该做点什么了
I’m going in with you. Please, Lloyd, I want to tell him.
我跟你一块进去 求求你 洛伊德, 我是想告诉他的
All right, but tell him.
好吧 那就告诉他
I’m getting tired of sneaking around back alleys in order to see you.
我已经厌烦了在后巷里偷偷摸摸的见你
If you don’t tell him tonight, I will.
你要是今晚不跟他说实话 我会的
I’ll tell him. Tonight.
我会的 今晚
Bye, darling.
再见 亲爱的
I’ll meet you here after the show. Okay.
我会在表演之后见你 好的
Good evening, Miss Sherman. Good evening.
晚上好 谢尔曼小姐 晚上好
Eddie! Eddie! What’s the matter?
艾迪! 艾迪! 怎么啦?
Danny!
丹尼!
Go on inside.
进去
Bartlett, is this one of your boys?
巴利特 这是你的一个手下吗?
Yeah.
是
He was.
曾经是的
Well, Danny…
丹尼…
…I told you this wasn’t your racket.
…我跟你说过这不是你的行当
Get back there, now. Get back. Come on. Get back there.
搬过来 搬过来 快点 搬过来
What was all the screaming about?
什么事大呼小叫的?
Brown just delivered Danny’s body.
布朗刚刚把丹尼的尸体送过来了
Get the boys together. We’re on our way. Where?
召集一下兄弟们 我们过去 去哪?
Brown’s. Not me. You’re the big shot around here.
布朗的地方 我不去 在这里你是老大