Well, she goes on in a couple of minutes.
她两分钟之内会继续表演
Oh, yeah.
噢 对
What’s eating you, Eddie? Nothing. Why?
你怎么啦 艾迪? 没什么 怎么啦?
I’ve never seen you like this before.
我以前从来没看到你这样过
You act like a kid who’s going to try on his first pair of long pants.
你看起来像个第一次试穿长裤的孩子
Panama, I’ll let you in on something.
巴娜玛, 我告诉你一些秘密
Here. Throw a lamp on that.
这儿 好好看一看
What a load of ice.
好大一颗钻石啊
So, what’s this kid got on you?
这孩子什么地方让你着迷啊?
I don’t know. Whatever it takes to get a guy like me, she’s got.
我不知道 不管什么东西会让我着迷 反正她都具备了
She know about this?
她知道这个吗?
No. I’m gonna tell her after the show.
不知道 我会在表演之后告诉她
You might be moving too fast.
你可能进展得太快了
Sometimes you get over these things, and you’re sorry.
有时候事情一过去 你就后悔了
I don’t think I’ll ever get over this. You’re batting out of your league.
我不认为我会在这件事情上后悔的 你在跳出你的小圈子
You’re used to traveling around with dames like me.
你平常是跟我这样的女子呆一块的
You sure got it bad.
你显然已经决定了
Suppose she turns you down?
要是她拒绝你呢?
Turn me down?
拒绝我?
Why should she turn me down?
她为什么要拒绝我?
Suppose you tell me about that later.
也许过一会你就会告诉我了
Okay, Roy!
好了 罗伊!
All right, now that we got quiet, get your hands out of your pockets. You’ll need them.
既然我们安静了 把手从你们的口袋里拿出来 你们会用得上的
Tonight we’re gonna do a Christopher Columbus.
今天我们要做个克里斯多佛·哥伦布
We’re bringing you a little gal that’s new to nightclubs and almost everything else.
今天我们给你们带来了一个从未在 夜♥总♥会♥和其他地方出现过的女孩
And she’s gonna sing. And if anybody makes any noise…
她过会要唱歌♥ 谁要是发出什么噪音的话…
…the waiters have been told to slip them a mickey.
…服务员就会给他一巴掌
Here she is, folks. Her name is Jean Sherman. The song is “I’m Wild About Harry.”
她来了 朋友们 她的名字叫珍·谢尔曼 献上的歌♥是”我爱哈里爱得发狂”
And when she finishes, you’ll be wild about Jean.
她唱完之后 你们要表现的狂热一些
So come on out, honey.
出来吧 宝贝
What’s going on here, anyway?
怎么啦 怎么啦?
Applaud, you stewbum!
鼓掌 你这个酒鬼!
Oh, I see.
噢 知道了
Oh, Eddie. It’s beautiful.
噢 艾迪 唱得太好了
That ain’t what I wanna hear.
这不是我想要听到的
They seemed to like me, didn’t they? You’re stalling me, Jeanie.
他们看起来喜欢我 是吧? 你在叉开话题 珍尼
You’ve been awfully good to me. I improve with age.
你对我太好了 越老越成熟嘛
If you want the Brooklyn Bridge, just ask for it. If I can’t buy it, I’ll steal it.
你要是想要布鲁克林大桥 你尽管开口 我要是买♥♥不起 就是偷也要给你偷来
Well?
怎么样?
Eddie, I don’t know.
艾迪 我不知道
What do you mean, you don’t know?
你不知道? 这是什么意思?
I haven’t had time to think about it.
我没有好好想过这个问题
You’ve had plenty of time. I didn’t have to say how I felt about you.
你有的是时间 我没有跟你说过我对你的感情怎么样
You must’ve seen it a million ways.
你从方方面面都可以看得出来
I have. Well?
我看出来了 怎么样?
I don’t know, Eddie. I just don’t know.
我不知道 艾迪 我真的不知道
You ought to know how you feel about me, whether you like me or not.
你一定知道你对我是什么感觉的, 不管你喜不喜欢我
I do like you, but…
我确实喜欢你 不过…
But what?
不过什么?
I just can’t tell you.
我就是说不出口
I know what’s bothering you.
我知道什么东西让你为难
Maybe Panama was right.
也许巴娜玛是对的
Baby, you and me don’t play in the same league.
宝贝 我们俩不是一个圈子里的人
Yeah, that’s it. You don’t like the racket I’m in, the people I know, the things I do.
对 是这样 你不喜欢我从事的职业 我交往的人 还有我做的事
It’s not me, it’s what I stand for. Am I right?
这都不是我呀 这只是我所代表的东西 不对吗?
Why, l… Yeah, I am right.
为什么, 我… 啊 我说对了
I’m not letting that stand between you and me.
我不会让这些东西阻碍我们俩的
Not the way I feel about you. I’ll get out.
我对你的感情胜过一切 我会退出
A few more years, I’ll have enough dough so we can settle down and forget all this.
在过几年 我们就会有更多的钱 然后我们就可以安定下来 忘掉这些不好的过去
How does that sound to you?
这样可以吗?
Why, it sounds all right.
听起来不错呀
Yeah. Well, you hang on to that ring.
好了 你收下这个戒指
You’ll use it a whole lot sooner than you expected.
你马上就会用得上的
Get that yard of clothesline out of your kisser and try to pay some attention for a minute.
把那些晒衣绳从你的嘴巴里拿出来 认真听我说件事
Look, Brown, here it is. The stuff I sell has a very limited market.
布朗 是这样 我卖♥♥的那些东西市场很小
People with dough don’t wanna buy the poison I make.
有钱人不愿意卖♥♥我制♥造♥的那些毒水
Now, I want to get in on that good market.
我现在想进入这个好市场
I know you’re head of a syndicate…
我知道你是行业的头儿…
…that’s running the high-class merchandise sold in this country.
…你们这一行控制着这个国家里销♥售♥的高端产品
All I want you to do is sell me some.
我想要的也就是卖♥♥我一些产品
Well, what do you say?
你怎么看?
No. Why not?
不行 为什么不行?
I don’t sell to penny-ante guys. I got distribution of my own.
我不卖♥♥东西给零售商 我自己有销♥售♥网
Well, don’t forget, this penny-ante guy asked you in a nice way.
好吧 你可别后悔 我这个零售商可是好声好气的跟你商量
I’ll try and remember.
我会记得的
You’re supposed to be Coast Guard men. Try to act it till you get onboard.
你们扮的是海岸警卫队 在上船之前别露出破绽
When you do get on, get that booze off fast.
上船之后 立即动手把那些东西搬下来
And don’t use your guns. Unless it’s a tie.
记住不要开枪 除非局面僵住了
Unless it’s a…
除非…
Now, remember what you’ve been told.
记住我的话
Boat coming up two points off port bow.
左舷两点出有船
That must be Nick’s boys.
那一定是尼克的人
Cut it down to half speed.
减到半速
Hey, that ain’t none of our mob.
嗨 那不是我们的人
Looks like a Coast Guard.
看起来像海岸警卫队
Ahoy, freighter!
喂 开船的!
You’d better stop. They can’t do nothing. We’re more than 12 miles out, right?
你最好停下来 他们不会怎么样的 我们离岸超过12海里 对吧?
We’re in the clear.
我们在公海区
Get that line over.
把绳子挂过去
Stand by! We’re coming aboard!
停好! 我们要过船来了
You can’t touch us! We’re outside the 12-mile limit!
你不能动我们! 我们在领海范围之外!
Go home and rescue a swimmer!
回家歇着吧!
Come on, boys, rip into it.
快点 伙计们, 动手搬东西
Get those hatches open.
打开船窗
You can’t get away with this. We’re on the outside.
你们不能搬东西 我们在公海航行
I wouldn’t care if we were in the Suez Canal.
我才不管我们是在哪里呢
Get off of this boat, or we’ll throw you off.
下船去 否则我会把你扔下去的
Hey, get them up there!
嗨 带他们上来!
Come on, get them up!
快点 带他们上来!
This guy ain’t no fed.
这家伙不是联邦政♥府♥的人
Hey, what outfit is this?
嗨 这是什么帮伙?
Come on, men, move that stuff.
快点 伙计们 搬东西
Who’s taking us? I am.
谁在打劫我们? 我
Well, you can’t get away…
好 你别想轻易得手…
Hello, George. Eddie.
你好 乔治 艾迪
Hey, I thought you was running a garage. Kept me indoors too much.
嗨 我以为你在开车铺呢 在房♥子里呆得太久了
Doc decided I needed a sea trip. I got the same doctor.
医生认为我需要一次海上游 我也看了同样的医生
I don’t know why, but I’m glad to see you.
我不知道为什么 不过我很高兴见到你
So am I.
我也是
Before you go through with this, we’d better talk. You’re heading for trouble.
在你动手之前 我们最好谈一谈 你在给自己惹麻烦
This is Nick Brown’s boat.
这是尼克·布朗的船
Ernie, keep that stuff moving fast. We gotta get it all off before daylight.
恩尼 搬得快一点 我们必须在天亮之前搬完
It’s moving.
在搬着呢
Let’s you and me have a little drink.
我们上去喝一杯
It’s real stuff, Danny? Maybe not…
这是真的酒吗 丹尼? 也许不是…
…but it’ll get into a lot better homes than we ever will.
…但是它们会进入更多的上等家庭
What’ll you have?
你要喝点什么?
Oh, nothing for me.
噢 什么都不喝
You don’t have to be afraid of this stuff. This is the McCoy. I drink it.
你不用担心这个 这是麦可意酒 我自己喝这个
I still don’t like it.
我仍然不喜欢
You like it enough to knock over this boat for $ 100,000 worth of it.
你不喜欢会跑这来抢劫这价值10万美元的酒?
A dress salesman doesn’t have to wear dresses, does he?
一个卖♥♥西服的不一定要穿西服吧?
Sorry I have to clip you, George.
乔治 很抱歉我要抢劫你
You ain’t clipping me, you’re clipping Nick Brown, the guy I work for.
你没有抢劫我 你是在抢劫尼克·布朗 他是我的老板
He’s gonna be awful sore at you, Eddie.
他会对你怀恨在心的 艾迪
I’m in too much of a hurry to worry about that.
我太忙了 那顾得上他
He’s a mean guy. I’ll take my chances.
他是个卑鄙的家伙 我碰碰运气吧
You know…
你知道…
…I think I’d like to take mine with you.
…我想我愿意跟你合作
Between us, we ought to do all right together.
我们会合作得非常愉快的