This city and these people have no need for you anymore!
不会再有人当祭品!
There will be no sacrifices!
现在没有,将来也不会有!
Not now, not ever!
你给我出去!
Get out!
谨遵天神吩咐
As the gods… command.
我的第一戒可不错吧?
Hey, not bad for my first commandment, huh?
米高,那把声音…
Miguel, the little voice…
好吧
Yeah, fine.
你知道天神为什么…
Do you know why the gods
想要血吗?
Demand blood?
不知道
I don’t know.
因为天神自己…
Because gods
不会流血
Don’t bleed.
现在是把未来握在我手的时候了
It’s time to take the future into my own hands,
这个城市需要清洗
and this city will be cleansed.
要我自己动手也在所不惜
Even if I have to do it myself.
怎样?
Uh, how?
这里记载着黑魔术
There are dark magics here,
超能力
and power, and…
天呀!好棒!
Ooh. My, my, my.
这美洲虎年代可不是白叫的
It’s not called the Age of the Jaguar for nothing.
用这个方式送走假神可不错
This’ll be a delightful way to bid the false gods…
再见了
goodbye.
再见,再见
Adiós, muchacho!
唔…还可以
Well, it’s, um, uh, nice.
还可以?
Nice?
对,还可以 但是…
Yes, nice. But?
但是…
Um, but, uh, is it really fit for the gods?
这船真的是给神坐的吗?
大人
My lord.
我对船的认识可不少
I have been around boats, believe me,
那又尖又长的…
and that, um… The pointy, tall, um…
那支高高竖着的东西
The long up-and-down thing–
桅杆?
The mast?
桅杆,对!桅杆是个好字眼
The mast, yes, yes. The mast is good.
看看它,它不够…
Well, look at it. There’s not nearly enough, uh,
绳索
um, rope.
绳索?
Rope?
对,绳索,正是我的意思
Yes, rope. Exactly my point.
垂直上升需要很多…绳索
Vertical ascension requires a lot more, uh, rope.
大人
My lord.
再看看这个
And look at this.
这一点也不结实
This doesn’t look at all secure.
酋长,不好意思…
Chief, I’m sorry. I’m sorry, but all in all, it is a complete do-over.
但这艘船一定要重新造过
Hmm.
你知道吗,米高大人
You know, Lord Miguel,
你若想留下来,只要说想就可以
if you wish to stay,you only need to say so.
你的意思是…永远留下来?
You mean, forever?
当然
Of course.
但我得跟杜鲁回去,我俩是拍档
Oh, no, I can’t. I have to go back with Tulio.We’re… We’re partners.
在另外那世界你们有要事要办吗
Big plans in the other world, huh?
对,要事
Yep. Big plans.
那么,我还是去多拿些绳索吧
Well, then, I better go get some more rope, huh?
酋长
Oh, Chief, um, forget about the rope.
忘记那些绳索吧,是我的错
Um, my mistake.
犯错是人
Hey, to err is human.
一半?
Half?
不行
I don’t think so.
我告诉你吧
I’ll tell you what.
我让你如愿跟我们去西班牙
Uh, I’ll let you come back to Spain with us,like you wanted,
我同意给你百分之十
and, um, yeah, I can see my way clear to throwing you,mmm, ten percent?
也许我不去西班牙
You know, maybe I won’t go to Spain with you
你给我三份一吧
And take a third.Oh!
好像你不想去西班牙似的
Like you don’t wanna go to Spain.
好像你不想我想去西班牙似的
Oh, like you don’t want me to want to go to Spain.
我想你想要…
I want you to want… Mm-hmm?
你所想要的
…what you want.
说下去
Mm-hmm. Go on.
好吧
All right.
摊牌吧
Cards on the table.
我想你跟我和米高去西班牙
Uh, I want you to come to Spain with me and Miguel.
大部份是跟我,尤其是我
Mostly me. Especially me.
只是我,忘了米高吧
Only me. Forget Miguel.
只要那是你想要的
Well…
那也是我想要的
Me, too. Okay.
好,一言为定?
Deal?
一言为定
Deal. Mmm.
忘记米高?
“Forget Miguel”?
忘记杜鲁
Well, forget Tulio.
弄好了吗?
Well, is it ready yet?
似乎还欠一点什么
It seems to be missing something.
对了
Ah, that’s it.
还要浓一点
It needs more… body.
照我命令行事!
Do… as I command!
天神应该得到正式的祭品
The gods deserve a proper tribute.
停止!不准再有祭品
Stop! There will be no sacrifices!
那孩子演你比你还好
That kid does you better than you do.
这是送行派对吗?
Some send-off, huh?
终于到了回西班牙做皇帝那章了
We’re finally at the “Go back to Spain and live like kings” part.
皇帝不是比天神低级吗?
Well, isn’t king kind of a step down from god?
什么?
What? Whoa, whoa, whoa.
米高,我们不能留在这里
Miguel, we can’t stay here.
我们本来有个计划的,记得吗?
We have a plan, remember?
那么…忘记那个计划好吗?
How about we forget the plan? Hmm?
现在每个人都会知道你们的…
Now everyone will know
真正‘神圣’身份了
The truth of your “divinity.”
我没事
I’m okay!
我还没死
I’m still okay!
快!上来!
Come on! Get on!
艾提佛,你好!
Altivo, hyah!
杜鲁
Tulio!
喂,过来,沙加干的大懒猫
Hey, over here, you big Tzekel-Kan cat creep!
艾提佛,带雪儿走
Altivo, get Chel out of here.

Duck!
快!快!
Move! Move!
跳!
Jump!
我知道你们是什么…
I know what you are…
我知道你们不是什么
and I know what you are not!
你们不是神
And you are not gods!
你不是神?你骗我?
You’re not a god?
你好斗胆!
You lied to me?
这是他的笨蛋计划
How dare you! Hey, it was his stupid plan!
什么?
What? – Oh, oh, oh.
等等!我的计划是要保持低调
My plan was that we should lie low!
但是你自己在到处逛,扮天神!
But your plan was to run off and be all “Oh, look at me. Look at me. I’m a god.”
假话!
That’s not true!
假话?你开始相信自己的骗局了
No? Who are you kidding?You’re buying your own con!
至少我没跟骗局拍拖
At least I’m not dating mine.
没体育精神
I– Ooh, low blow.
听着,至高无上先生
Listen, Mr. High and Mighty,
若你听我话,我们已拿黄金走了
we’d both be sailing out of here with a mountain of gold if you had just listened to me!
你有金又有雪儿,还要我来干嘛
Well, now you’ve got all the precious gold and Chel.So what do you need me for?
也许我真的不再需要你了
Well, maybe I don’t need you anymore.
那么你回去西班牙吧
Well, then, why don’t you just go back to Spain, and I’ll stay here,
我留下来,这样你我都开心
and we’ll both get what we want!
我没问题,老友 我也没问题
That’s… fine with me, pal!Fine with me, too! – Ooh.
哎呀
Fine! – Ouch.
好!
Okay!
好吧
All right!
把他绑起来!
Tie him up!
什么
What?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!