♪ The thrill has gone ♪
我走到一旁
♪ I step aside ♪
我什么都会相信
♪ I’d believe ♪
如果不是因为你
♪ In anything ♪
给我看到…
♪ Were it not for you ♪
你的存在
♪ Showing me by just existing ♪
只有这是真实的
♪ Only this is true ♪
我爱你
♪ I love you ♪
我爱你
♪ I love you ♪
毫无疑问
♪ Without question ♪
我爱你
♪ I love you ♪
我什么都会相信
♪ I’d believe in anything ♪
如果不是因为你
♪ Were it not for you ♪
给我看到你的存在
♪ Showing me by just existing ♪
只有这是真实的
♪ Only this is true ♪
我爱你
♪ Oh, I love you ♪
这可不是我预期见到的
This is not what I expected.
也许杜鲁大人可以给我一点启示
Perhaps Lord Tulio will enlighten me.
我好看吗?
How do I look?
噢…呃…你…
Oh, uh… Well, you…
闭嘴
Oh, shut up.
大人?
My lord?
你好
Hello?
祭司!
The high priest. Ow!
他见到我跟神这样会怎样想?
What’s he gonna think if he finds one of the gods like this with me?
那个神很幸运?
Uh, “Lucky god”?
只是…
Just– Just– Just…
你好
Hello? Whoa!
沙加干,什么风吹你来的?
Oh, Tzekel-Kan!What brings you here?
我谦卑地求见大人
I humbly request an audience with you, my lord.
大人,对,我有什么可以帮你吗
“Lord”, yes, what can I do for you?
我刚才见到米高大人跟民众一起
My lord, I have just seen Lord Miguel out among the people.
真的?
Really?
请恕小人♥大♥胆提出一点愚见
If I may be so bold as to offer some advice.
说吧
All right. Shoot.
大人,你是完美的
My lord, you are perfect.
继续
Oh, well. Go on.
但你太完美了,不知世人不完美
But in your perfection, you cannot know how imperfect humans are.
他们像蛇一样,又没骨头
Like snakes they are.
又滑不留手
Spineless and slippery.
像老鼠一样不可信任,偷鸡模狗
They are as untrustworthy as rats, stealing and cheating
不知悔改
with no remorse.
满嘴乱吐谎言
Spinning webs of lies
犹如蜘蛛吐丝!
like spiders!
别说了!恶心死了
Stop it! That’s disgusting.
它们比恶心还恶心!
They’re beyond disgusting!
对,恶心得多
Yeah, yeah, way beyond. Then we’re in agreement.
我俩既意见一致,我开始准备了
I’ll begin the necessary preparations immediately.
你想祭品缚着绑在祭坛上
Now, do you wish to have your victims bound to an altar
还是希望他们随处行走?
Or would you prefer them free-range?
你想整个吞吃…
And will you be devouring their essence whole,
还是切成一片一片 ?
or piece by piece?
我不明白
Tzekel, you’ve lost me.
若他们不畏惧你,便不会尊敬你
My lord, these people will not respect you if they do not fear you.
令他们畏惧的方法便是…?
And, of course, we’ll make them fear us by…
牺牲!一如预言所说
A sacrifice, as it is prophesied.
用来书写美洲虎年代历史的是…
The history of the Age of the Jaguar will be written in…
墨水? 血!
Ink?Blood!
血,当然!
Blood! Oh, right.
但我得先跟米高大人商量一下
Of course. I should probably consult with Lord Miguel.
这是很重要的事,我应该立刻…
This is fairly important stuff. I, um, should discuss the entire, uh,
跟他商讨这件事,请先退下
blood issue right away.
我们走吧
Excuse us, won’t you? Let’s go.
我们终于沟通到了
Finally… we’re connecting.
这边
This way.
你以为自己在做什么?
What do you think you’re doing?
低调
Lying low.
计划改变了
Look, change of plans.
我们尽量多拿黄金,立刻走!
We have to grab what we can carry and get out of here now!
为什么?
What? Why?
因为祭司是个疯子!
Because the high priest is nuts! He wants–
这是不可以接受的!
This is unacceptable!
一如他所说
Yeah. Yeah. Like he said.
天神不可以这样打球
The gods should not be playing ball like this!
正是!
Well, exactly!
这才是天神的打球方法!
This is how the gods should play ball!
别怨我 我怨你
Well, don’t blame me. I blame you.
请问这球赛是怎样打的?
What is the object of this game, pray tell?
将球打过那个环
You’ve gotta knock the ball through the hoop.
什么环? 那个环
What hoop? That hoop.
不可能的!我们一定会输
That’s impossible.We’re gonna lose.
天神是不会输的
Gods don’t lose.
哈哈!
Heep-ha!
大人,坦拿博酋长的战士是最佳球员
My lords, Chief Tannabok’s warriors are the finest ballplayers in the city.
十五个凡人对两位天神
Fifteen mere mortals against two gods.
是不公平,哈哈!但我希望他们表现…
I realize it’s a bit uneven, Heep-ha!but I do hope they’ll…
好一点,令这场球赛有趣
challenge you enough to make the game… interesting.
开球!
Play ball!
把他们杀个片甲不留
Crush them into the dust.
玩开心点
Enjoy. Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
大人…
My lords,
你们不是应该打球的吗?
were you not supposed to put the ball into play?
不。。。
Oh!Well, no, no, no.
我们只是在示范…
We were merely demonstrating the
传统的避球方法
um, traditional, uh, first avoidance maneuver.
我从来没有听过这个方法
I’ve never heard of such a thing.
喂,是谁发明这种球赛的?
Excuse me.Who invented this game?
当然是天神们
Why, the gods, of course.
跟这个人说话别太意气风发
I’m warning you, don’t push your luck with this guy.
可是,杜鲁,我俩是神啊
But, Tulio, we’re the gods.
杜鲁,屁♥股♥!
Tulio! The hip! The hip!
这是不可能的
This is impossible.
对不起
Excuse me.
犯规!那是犯规!
Foul! That was a foul!
新球!
New ball!
这球赛要打多久?
How long does this go on anyway?
直到影子碰到这条线
The game is over when the shadow touches this line.
我们需要奇蹟 不,我们要骗人
We need a miracle. No, we need to cheat.
很好
Yes!
很好
Yes!
谁是神啊? 你正是
Who’s the god? You the god.
不,你才是神 不,你才是神
No, you the god. No, you the god.
好吧
Fine.
它在这里!在我这里!
Guys, it’s here! It’s right here with me!
我爱这球赛!
I love this game!
很好
Yes!
做得好,拍档
Well done, partner.
很好!很好!
Yes! Yes!
大人,恭喜
My lords, congratulations on your victory.
现在你们当然想…
And now, you will, of course, wish to have the losing team
将打输的球队变成祭品吧
sacrificed to your glory.
别再来这一套
Not again.
听着,沙加干
Look, Tzekel-Kan, Uh, Miguel?
不要再提什么祭品了
forget the sacrifices. Miguel.
我们不想要祭品
We don’t want any sacrifices.
但圣书说你们要吞噬邪恶的人
But all of the sacred writings say that you will devour the wicked and the unrighteous.
这里没有那样的人
Well, I don’t see anyone here who fits that description.
作为神的发言人
Well, as speaker for the gods,
我有幸向你们指出他们是谁
it would be my privilege to point them out.
神现在自己发言了!
The gods are speaking for themselves now!
这个城市和人♥民♥都不再需要你了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!