The spirit world. I’ll take care of it.
酋长,天神改变主意了
Um, excuse me, Chief.The gods have changed their minds about Xibalba.
他们想先享受一下崇拜之情
They wish to bask in the reverence that has been shown them.
停!
Stop!
他们想先享受一下!
They wish to bask!
将祭品送去神殿!
Take the tribute to the gods’ temple!
做得好
Nice going.
可以笑的时候便尽量笑吧
Smile while you can.
好啊
Well, well, well.
这些是什么?
What have we here?
你有几吨♥金!
Ay-ay-ay. ♪ Tons of gold for you, hah ♪
我有几吨♥金!
♪ And tons of gold for me, hoo! ♪
我俩都有几吨♥金!
♪ Tons of gold for we, ah! ♪
这酬劳可不俗吧?一点不俗
Not bad for a day’s work, eh? Not bad at all.
我们刚变得比西班牙国王更富有
We just became richer than the king of Spain.
说到国王
You know, speaking of kings,
酋长和祭司的关系好像有点紧张
the chief and high priest seem a bit, uh… tense.
这还用说吗!
Buenos días!
听着,我们只需要…
Listen, all we have to do…
令他们继续对峙下去
is keep playing the one against the other.
整蛊作怪,满口胡言乱语
You know, do a little god dance, chant some mystic mumbo jumbo,
故弄玄虚,然后就回西班牙去
dazzle ’em with some smoke and mirrors and then get the hell back to Spain.
我们怎样把这么多黄金带回去?
Um, Tulio, how are we gonna get all this back to Spain?
一艘船? 对
A boat? – Yeah.
我们也不想这么快升♥天♥,可是…
Um, we really hate to be ascending so soon,
家中发生了一点急事,而…
but, uh, some urgent business has come up,
对,是家事
family matters, you know, and it’s just a bit… Yeah, family.
你明白我的意思啦
Bada-bing, bada-boom, you know what I mean.
我们还以为你们会留下至少…
Oh, we expected you to be staying with us for the next…
一千年
thousand years.
正如我们在天上所说
Well, as we say in the spirit world,
人有人的计划,神有神的想法
there’s your plan and then… there’s the gods’ plan. Mm-hmm.
而我们的想法是要一艘船
And our plan, uh, calls for a boat, ’cause we’re gonna ascend…
我们首先以水平的角度上升
kind of in a horizontal pattern at first.
出到大海之后便垂直上升
And then we’re gonna go vertical, uh, as we get further out to sea.
建造一艘华丽的大船需要一星期
Hmm. To build a boat large and glorious enough would take about a week.
一星期?
A week? Hmm. Um…
不知道叫沙加干造要多久
I wonder how long it would take Tzekel-Kan to do it.
可是,为了天神
But… But for the gods, uh…
三天就可以了
three days.
如果最快是三天,那么好吧
Well, if that’s the best you can do.
若你们不带那么多沉重的祭品…
Oh, perhaps if you were not burdened with so much tribute,
便可以快点离开
you could leave sooner.
我喜欢这地方,米高你呢?
Hmm? Hmm? I like it here. Miguel?
对,对,三天没问题
Yep, yep. Three days is just fine.
不,三天很有问题
No, three days is not fine.
这是个严重…
This is a real…
这双好看
These, these are the ones.
谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
…问题
…Problem.
米高,我们怎能扮到三天?
Miguel, how are we gonna keep this up for three days?
你忧虑得太多了
You worry too much.
不,我忧虑的份量刚好
No, I worry exactly the right amount.
忧虑是永远不会太多的
You can never worry too much.
我们只要尽量减少露面
We just have to lie low.
但这里多迷人啊!不知那边…
But, Tulio, this place is amazing! I mean, I wonder what’s–
不行
!动也不许动!
No! Don’t even move!
杜鲁…你在动啊!
Tulio– – You’re moving!
只动了一点点,可是…
A little, but– Hey! Hey! Hey!
别这样,我要…不准出去
Come on.I gotta– I– – Stay!
站在那里
I just– – Just… stand there!
站三天?
For three days?
对!全中,站三天
Yes! Exactly.
连呼吸也不准,明白吗?
For three days. Don’t even breathe.All right?
好吧,我们低调一点
All right.We lie low.
不,你要答应我
Nah-ah-ah. Promise?
好,好,行了吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. All right, all right.
好极了,可以了
Great! Good. Okay.
请恕失陪,我要去欣赏我的金了
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to gloat over my gold.
哦,好…好…好…
Oh, yum, yum, yum.
很美啊,是不是?
It’s beautiful, isn’t it?
是的
Yeah.
你不应该错过这地方的
You know, you really shouldn’t miss it.
我知道,但我不能…
I know. But I couldn’t.
去吧,我帮你掩饰好了
Go ahead. I’ll cover for you.
好的,谢谢你
Oh, good. Thanks.
那么…艾提佛怎样了?
So, what happened to Altivo? I don’t know.
我不知道
♪ Tulio goes for paradise ♪
米高呢?
Hey, what happened to Miguel? I don’t know.
我不知道
Oh, my God! He’s gone! Miguel’s gone!
我的天!
He’s loose! What am I gonna do?
米高出去了!走脱了!我怎办?
不,不,不!
Oh, no, no!
米高说得对
Oh, Miguel is right. You worry too much.
你忧虑得太多了
Oh. Ooh.
好,再低一点,低一点
Oh, yeah. Oh, oh, down, down, down.
哗!不行!
No! No!
重大♥麻♥烦!
Big trouble.
甜心,我们是在骗人啊
Look, sweetheart, we’re in the middle of a con here,
这是剃刀边缘
walking the razor’s edge.
一边是黄金
On the one hand, gold!
另一边是痛苦的失败
On the other hand, painful, agonizing failure!
我承受不起诱惑…我是说分心
I can’t afford any tempta– uh, distractions.
所以,对不起
So, I’m sorry.
很对不起
So sorry.
也许在另一个时问、另一个地方
But perhaps another time? Another place, hmm?
真不巧,我现在有空
Too bad. I’m free now.
我不大肯定我可以信任你
I’m… not really sure I trust you.
我不是在叫你信任我啊,对吗?呼
Mmm, I’m not really asking you to trust me.Am I? Whoo.
好吧
Okay.
对不起
Excuse me.
对不起!
Excuse me?
人都跑到哪里去了?
Hey, where is everybody?
大人,街道戒♥严♥,以便清洗城市
They’ve been cleared from the streets, my lord,
一如你命令那样
so the city can be cleansed, as you ordered.
清洗?
Cleansed? Yes.
为了美洲虎年代的开始
So the Age of the Jaguar can begin,
一如你命令那样
as you ordered, my lord. – Get back in!
你去哪里?
Where are you going?
停手!
Hey, stop that!
走!喂,停手!
Move! – Hey, stop that!
你们在干嘛?停手
What are you doing? Stop that!
可是违背你命令的人一定要受罚
But, my lord, anyone who disobeys your orders
一如你命令那样
must be punished, as you ordered.
似乎我下了很多命令
It seems I’ve been giving a lot of orders, haven’t I?
大人,沙加干将你的命令说得很清楚
Tzekel-Kan has made your commands clear, my lord.
真的?
Really?
现在我命令你,今天放假吧
Here’s an order. Take the day off. Huh?
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
起来
Here.
不,不需要,请你…
Oh, no! It’s all right.Please.
喂,艾提佛,原来你在这狸
Hey, Altivo. There you are.
我越知道得多
♪ The more I learn ♪
我越看得多
♪ The more I see ♪
外面的世界便越令我无动于衷
♪ The less the world impassions me ♪
饥饿的心灵
♪ The hungry heart ♪
到处溜的眼睛
♪ The roving eye ♪
已经不再存在
♪ Have come to rest do not apply♪
疯狂的追寻
♪ The frantic chase ♪
刺♥激♥的历险
♪ The crazy ride ♪
已经不再令我兴奋

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!