♪ Seventh heaven on demand ♪
现今难以寻觅
♪ Quite unusual nowadays ♪
未被污染的处♥女♥之地
♪ Virgin vistas undefiled ♪
身心开放
♪ Minds and bodies running wild ♪
童心未泯
♪ In the man behold a child ♪
在我们开辟的路上…
♪ On the trail we blaze♪
我们开辟的路,在前人未到之处
♪ The trail we blaze ♪
通过无人知道之境去到黄金圣殿
♪ Through terra incognita to a golden shrine♪
这不是给胆小鬼去的地方
♪ No place for the traveler to be fainthearted ♪
我们是一个奢华计划的一部分
♪ We are part of a sumptuous Grand design ♪
将传说变成事实
♪ Changing legend into fact ♪
我们将迈进历史
♪ We shall ride into history ♪
将神话变成真像
♪ Turning myth into truth ♪
我们将会凝望
♪ We shall surely gaze ♪
古老的谜团
♪ On the sweet unfolding ♪
逐浙揭开
♪ Of an antique mystery ♪
真♥相♥大白
♪ All will be revealed ♪
就在我们开出来的路上
♪ On the trail we blaze ♪
米高,醒醒,我们到了
Miguel. Miguel, wake up.We’re there.
找到了? 是的
We found it?Oh, yeah.
太好了!在哪里?
We found it. Oh!Fantastic! Where is it?
多远? 就在这里 – 哪里?
How far? Right here! – Where?
在大石后面? 不,这就是了
Here. Behind the rock?No, no. This is it.
把地图给我!
Give me that!
这不可能是…什么?
This ca– What?
很明显‘黄金国’在土语中…
Apparently, “El Dorado” is native for…
意思是大石头!
“Great, big…rock”!
我很慷慨,我那份金你也拿去吧
Hey, but I tell you what, I’m feeling generous,so you can have my share!
你不认为科提斯来过…
You don’t think Cortes could’ve gotten here before us and–
怎样?他把最大的石都搬走了吗
And what? Taken all the really big rocks?
恶棍!杜鲁,想一想,我们走了那么远的路…
The scoundrel! Tulio, you–We have to think about this. We’ve come all this way
我们真的应该,你知道…上马
and we should really, you know– Get on the horse!
别给我这表情,停
No, no, no, not with the face. Stop.
看来那边有条路
Looks like there’s a pass right over there.
我…
I’ve–
你好,这是你们的石头吗?
Uh, hello. Is this your rock?
我们只是看看,我们是…呃…游客
Sorry. We were just looking. We’re, uh–We’re tourists! Tourist.
我们跟旅行团失散了,可以走吗
We lost our group. May we go now?

Spears.
嘿!嘿!
Hey! Hey!
哦,我的…
Oh, my…
这是…这是…
It’s… It’s…
黄金国!
El Dorado.
跟你合作真愉快,拍档
Well, it was nice working with you, partner.
杜鲁,我只想让你知道
Tulio, I just want you to know,
真抱歉我抢了你巴塞隆纳的女友
I’m sorry about that girl in Barcelona.
原来是你…
So, you– You…
看哪!
Behold!
一如预言所说
As the prophesies foretold,
现在是审判的时候了!
the time of judgment is now!
市民们…
Citizens,
我不是预言神会降临本国吗?
Did I not predict that the gods would come to us?
大人,我是沙加干
My lords, I am Tzekel-Kan,
你们虔诚的祭司,神的发言人
your devoted high priest and speaker for the gods.
我是坦拿博酋长
I am Chief Tannabok. What names may we call you?
我是米高
I am Miguel.
我是杜鲁
And I am Tulio.
人称米高和杜鲁
And they call us Miguel and Tulio!
我们全在期待你们的降临
Your arrival has been greatly anticipated.
请问大人会在黄金国逗留多久?
My lords, how long will you be staying in El Dorado?
谢谢你们抓住这个神殿小偷
Aha! I see you’ve captured this temple-robbing thief.
应该怎样惩罚她呢?
How would you have us punish her?
不,不,不
Oh, no, no, no!
大人,我不是小偷
My lord, I am not a thief.
神向我显示异象
See, the gods sent me a vision…
叫我带贡品去接引他们来这里
to bring them tribute from the temple to guide them here.
我只求服侍天神
My only wish is to serve the gods.
放开她,行吗?
Release her, don’t ya think?
那你先把贡品放回原位
Then you will begin by returning this to its rightful place.
大人,你们为何选择现在降临呢
My lords, why now do you choose to visit us?
够了!你不可问天神问题
Enough! You do not question the gods!
对了!不能问我们问题!
That’s right! Do not question us,
不然我们会显示可怕的力量
or we shall have to unleash our awesome and terrible power!
你们不会想见到的!
And you don’t want that!
我们很想见到
Well, yes! We do!
你想?
You do?
向这个不信的人显示你的大能吧
Of course we do! Visit your wrath upon this nonbeliever!
让我们见识见识你的神威
Show us the truth of your divinity!
神威!失陪一会
Divinity! One moment.
当人占上风时会有把声音叫他走
Miguel, you know that little voice people have
但你心中没有那把声音!
that tells them to quit when they’re ahead?
我太沉醉了 醉到离谱
You don’t have one!Well, I’m sorry. I just got carried away! Way away!
也许我们该说真话求他们宽恕
Maybe we should tell the truth and beg for mercy.
那是杀身之祸!但他们怀疑了
Are you nuts? We’d be butchered alive!
所以最好快点发生什么天文现象
And if we don’t come up with some mega-cosmic event–
我在想办法,这没多干扰我无法思考
I’m trying! I’m trying! I can’t think with all these distractions!
快点,想,想,想!我马上就要…
You and your horse– Think, think, think!I’m on the verge of–
停止!
Stop!
别令我再叫它爆发一次,我会的
Don’t make me start it up again,’cause I will.
伟大的神啊!
Oh, mighty lords!
来,让我带大人去你们的神殿
Come. Let me show you to your temple.
好啊!神殿
All right! Temple.
让开
Step aside.
为了纪念你们降临,我建议…
To commemorate your arrival
黎明时举♥行♥一个仪式
I propose a reverent ceremony at dawn.
或者是今晚预备一顿丰富的晚餐
Ah, then perhaps I could prepare a glorious feast for you tonight.
你们喜欢哪样呢?
Which would you prefer?
两样都喜欢? 两样
Both. Both.
两样!两样都要
Both.Both is good.
大人 大人
My lords. My lords.
美洲虎年代♥开♥始了
And so dawns the Age of the Jaguar.
新年快乐
Happy new year.
嘿!嘿,嘿
Hey! Hey, hey.
杜鲁,他们真的以为我们是神
Tulio. Tulio. They actually think we’re gods.
这个城市的人全是笨蛋
It’s an entire city of suckers.
我们一直扮下去就可以了
We just have to keep this up long enough
直到我们储够了黄金便走
to load up on the gold and then get the hell out of here!
杜鲁,我们会像皇帝一样生活
Tulio, we’ll be living like kings!
米高和杜鲁!
Miguel and Tulio!
杜鲁和米高!伟大万能的神啊!
Tulio and Miguel!Mighty and powerful gods. Gods.

Hello.
走吧,凡人,在我们电残你之前
Depart, mortal,before we strike you with a lightning bolt. Mmm. Mmm!
当心神的愤怒啊,走吧
Beware the wrath of the gods! Begone!
省着留给祭司吧,你会需要的
Save it for the high priest, honey. You’re gonna need it.
米高,这没有用
Miguel, it’s not working.
米高,我们被拆穿了
Miguel! We’ve been caught.
别担心我,老兄
Oh, no. Don’t worry about me, boys.
‘我只求服侍天神’记得吗?
“My only wish is to serve the gods.” Remember?
怎样?
How?
如果你们想要黄金又不想被抓
Well, if you guys want the gold, then you don’t want to get caught, right?
你们便需要我帮忙
You’re going to need my help.
你凭什么这样以为?
What makes you think we need your help?
你真的以为你骗到人吗?
Are you serious?
好,那么…你是谁?
Okay. So, uh, who are you?
你想得到什么?
Yeah, uh, what’s your angle?
没什么
No angle.
我想加入
I want in.
加入? 加入骗局
In?On the scam.
没有骗局,你怎会以为…为什么?
There’s no scam! Why would you think there’s a…Why?
那么我便可以出去
So I can get out.
我以为她想加入

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!