Back to Spain, yeah? Yeah.
用一艘救生艇? 正是
In a rowboat. You got it!
太棒了,这就是你的计划?
Great. Sensational. And that’s your plan, is it?

That’s pretty much it.
我很喜欢,但我们怎样上甲板呢
Well, I like it.So, how do we get on deck?
三更半夜的时候,你我偷了食物
In the dead of night, you and I grab some provisions,
骑劫一艘救生艇…
hijack one of those longboats
好极了
Uh, great.
那么你又有什么计划,聪明人?
Okay, what’s your idea, smart guy?
你什么意思?别问我,你才是足智多谋的人
Wh– What do you mean? Don’t ask me that!You’re the one with the plans.
等一等,我有个主意
Wait, I– I have an idea.
来,抱起我
Uh, come on. Give me– Give me a boost.
喂,艾提佛
Hey, Altivo.
艾提佛
Altivo.
你想吃苹果吗?来吃吧
You want a nice apple? Come and get it.
但你得先演一个把戏
You have to do a trick for me first.
你只需要找来一支撬棍
All you have to do is find a pry bar.
一支末端有个很长的铁枝
A long piece of iron with a hooky thing at the end. Yeah?
米高,你在跟马说话
Miguel, you’re talking to a horse!
嘘!对了,艾提佛,去找撬棍
That’s it, Altivo, find the pry bar.
对,去找撬棍
Yes, find the pry bar.
它不会明白什么是撬棍的
He can’t understand “pry bar.”
它是匹笨马,没可能…
He’s a dumb horse. There’s no way–
这不是撬棍
Well… it’s not a pry bar.
艾提佛
Oh, Altivo.
谢谢你,乖乖马
Oh, thank you, old boy.
听着,如果我们可以报答你的话
Listen, if we can ever return the favor…
它是匹无情的战马,不是贵妇狗
For Pete’s sake, Miguel, he’s a ruthless warhorse, not a poodle.
来吧,在它舔死你之前
Come on, before he licks you to death.
再见
Adiós.
静一静
Shh, shh. Quiet, please. Shh.
它吵什么? 它想吃它的苹果
What’s the matter with him? Oh, he wants his apple.
给它吃吧,以免它把全船都吵醒
Well, give it to him before he wakes up the whole ship!
接住!哼
Fetch! – Huh?
哼?
Huh?
艾提佛,我来了!
Altivo, I’m coming! Miguel!
撑住,我立刻就到
Just hang on! I’m right here, old boy!
你疯了吗? 救兵来了!
Have you lost your mind?Help is coming!
我的妈呀!
Holy ship!
喔哦
Whoa!
把绳套在马上!
Loop the rope under the horse!
是的
Yes!
我数到三便拉绳
On the count of three, pull back on the rope!
什么?
What?
三!
Three!
拉!
Pull!
成功了!
Tulio! Hey, it worked!
带的储备还在吗?
Did any of the supplies make it?
也在,也不在
Well, uh, yes and no.
好极了!
Oh, great!
乐观一点,至少事情不可能更…
Tulio. Look on the positive side. At least things can’t get–
抱歉,你想说更糟吗?
Excuse me. Were you going to say “worse”?
不…
No. No. No?
你肯定? 绝对肯定
You’re sure?Absolutely not.
我已作出全盘修正,好吧,因为…
I’ve revised the whole thing. Okay, because–
至少我们在艇上。对,一点没错
Yeah, we’re at least in a rowboat.We’re in a rowboat, exactly.
杜鲁,你有想过我们会这样死吗?
Tulio, did you ever imagine it would end like this?
马是意料之外
The horse is a surprise.
有没有任何…遗憾?
Any… regrets?
除了死,有
Besides dying? Yeah.
我从来没有足够的黄金
I never… had enough… gold.
我的遗憾是…
My regret,
除了死…
besides dying, is…
最刺♥激♥的冒险在开始前已结束了
our greatest adventure is over before it began,
而且永远不会有人记得我们
and no one will even remember us.
如果这能安慰你的话,米高
Well, if it’s any consolation, Miguel,
你令我的人生…
you… made my life…
变成一段冒险之旅
an adventure.
如果这能安慰你的话,杜鲁
And if it’s any consolation, Tulio,
你令我的人生…
you made my life…
非常富足
rich.
这是不是…?
Is it? Hmm.
是,是…
It is! It’s…
陆地!
It’s land!
谁想回到艇上?
All in favor of getting back in the boat, say “aye.” Aye!
我 我,走吧!
Aye! Go!
米高,过来帮一帮忙
Hey, Miguel! I could use a little help!
米高!
Miguel!
喂…杜鲁,我们找到了
Hello! Tulio! We’ve done it!
那是地图吗?
What’s that? The map?
全部都在这狸
It’s all right here!
地图仍在你身上?
You still have the map?
口哨石,溪流
The whistling rock! The stream!
你带着地图,却不带多点食物?
You kept the map, but you couldn’t grab a little more food?
那些山
Even those mountains. You said so yourself:
你在自说自话,有可能…是真的
It could be possible. And it is!
这真的是通往黄金国的地图!
It really is the map to El Dorado!
你喝了海水吗?
You drank seawater, didn’t you?
别这样!
Oh, come on!
我才不会留在这狸!
I’m not coming on!
给我一百万我也不会踏进那森林
I wouldn’t set foot in that jungle for a million pesetas!
一亿又如何?
How about a 100 million?
什么?
What?
黄金国既然是黄金之城…
I just thought that, after all, since El Dorado is the city of gold–
你说什么? 金粉、金块、金砖
What’s your point?You know, dust, nuggets, bricks,
墙上铺满黄金的神殿
a temple of gold where you can pluck gold from the very walls.
但你不想去,那我们回到艇上吧
But you don’t want to go, so let’s get back into the boat
划回西班牙去,上次也很顺利啊
And row back to Spain.After all, it worked so well last time.
等一等
Wait!
等一等,新计划
Mmm. Wait a minute. New plan.
我们去找黄金之城
We find the city of gold.
把黄金拿走
We take the gold,
然后才回去西班牙
and then we go back to Spain.
把西班牙买♥♥下来!这才像话!
And buy Spain!Yeah! That’s the spirit!
来吧,杜鲁,我们跟着那条路走
Come on, Tulio. We’ll follow that trail!
什么路?
What trail?
我们开出来的路!
The trail that we blaze!
那条由我们开出来的路!
That trail that we blaze!
不,不准走
Oh, no, you don’t.
你的马咬我屁♥股♥!
Yow! Your horse bit me in the butt!
小心,新世界,我们来了
♪ Look out new world here we come ♪
勇敢无谓
♪ Brave, intrepid… ♪
冲呀!
Charge!
诸如此类
♪ And then some ♪
我们是胆大包天的先锋
♪ Pioneers of maximum audacity Whose résumés show That♪
勇于去到别人只能梦想的地方
♪we are just the team To live where others merely dream… ♪
你在看什么?
What are you looking at?
像火车头般勇往直前
♪ Building up our head of steam ♪
沿着我们开辟的路
♪ On the trail we blaze ♪
将传说变成事实
♪ Changing legend into fact ♪
我们将迈进历史
♪ We shall ride into history ♪
将神话变成真像
♪ Turning myth into truth ♪
我们将会凝望
♪ We shall surely gaze ♪
古老的谜团
♪ On the sweet unfolding ♪
逐浙揭开,真♥相♥大白
♪ Of an antique mystery all will be revealed♪
就在我们开出来的路上
♪ On the trail we blaze…On the trail, on the trail we blaze… ♪
晚餐准备好了
Dinner is served. Hello.
天堂近在咫尺
♪ Paradise is close at hand ♪
世外桃源
♪ Shangri-La ♪
应许之地
♪ The promised land ♪
垂手可得的七重天

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!