The sea?
我不知道
I don’t know.
曾经是的
Used to be.
等等
Wait.
我很抱歉它不是蓝色的
I’m sorry it’s not blue.
我们都会好的
We’ll be all right.
我们继续往南走
We’ll just keep heading south.
在海的那边有什么?
What’s on the other side?
什么都没有
Nothing.
应该有些什么
There has to be something.
也许有一个父亲和他的儿子
Maybe there’s a father…
他们也坐在海滩上
and his little boy, and they’re sitting on a beach, too.
你还好吗?
You all right?
我感觉…
I don’t feel too…
天哪!
Jesus!
你发烧了
You’re burning up.
– 对不起 – 没事的
– Sorry. – It’s okay.
你又没有做错什么
You didn’t do anything wrong.
我在这里
I’m right here.
我就在这里
I’m right here.
我能问你一个问题吗?
Can I ask you a question?
当然可以
Of course.
如果我死了你会怎么办?
What would you do if I died?
如果你死了…
If you died…
我也会死
I’d want to die, too.
这样你就会和我在一起?
So you could be with me?
是的
Yeah.
这样我就能和你在一起
So I could be with you.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
你要到那艘船上去
I’m going out to that boat.
你要去做什么?
What are you gonna do?
看看能不能给我们找到点什么
See what I can find for us.
拿着这个
Here.
你望下风
You keep a good lookout.
好吗?
Okay?
好的
Okay.
保持暖和
Stay warm.
嘿!发生什么了?
Hey! What the hell happened?
– 对不起 – 他们把所有东西都拿走了
– I’m sorry! – They took everything!
我们的食物
Our food.
我们的鞋子
My shoes.
可恶!
Son of a bitch!
对不起
I’m sorry.
我不是有意的
I didn’t mean to.
我睡着了
I fell asleep.
别灰心 我们会把一切都拿回来的
Don’t lose heart. We’re gonna get it back.
离开手推车
Get away from the cart.
放下刀子
Put the knife down.
去你的 放下个屁
Fuck you. I ain’t putting down shit.
– 该死 – 爸爸 请不要杀了他
– Goddamn you. – Papa, please don’t kill the man!
求求你
Please.
好的
All right.
好的
All right, I…
– 我已经照你说的做了 – 求求你 爸爸
– I… I done what you said. – Please, Papa.
听那个孩子的话
Listen to the boy.
你跟了我们多久了?
How long you been following us?
– 多久? – 没有人跟踪你
– How long? – Nobody been fucking following you.
我看到沙滩上的手推车 然后把它拿走了 就是这样
I saw the cart in the sand, just took it, that’s all.
我没有碰那个孩子
I ain’t touch the boy.
把你的衣服脱下来
Take your clothes off.
– 不 – 脱下来!
– No. – Take them off!
– 所有的衣服 – 你不会这么做的
– Every goddamn stitch. – You don’t want to do this.
照我说的做
Do it!
好吧 好吧 好吧
All right. All right. All right.
– 别激动 – 我会杀了你
– Just take it easy. – I’ll kill you.
就在你站的地方
Right where you stand.
我不想惹麻烦
I don’t want no trouble.
求求你 先生
Please, mister.
你不会这样做的
You ain’t got to do this.
还有鞋子
And the shoes.
把它们扔到车子上
Throw them in the cart.
把它们扔到车子上!
Throw them in the cart!
照我说的做!
Do it.
你不会这样对我的 伙计
You ain’t got to do this to me, man.
你不会这样对我的
You ain’t got to do me like this.
你这样对待我们的时候就不会这么想了
You didn’t mind doing it to us.
– 求求你 – 爸爸!
– I’m begging. Please. – Papa!
听那个孩子的吧 伙计
Listen to the boy, man.
我饿坏了
I is starving.
你也在做同样的事啊
You’d have done the same thing.
我出去会死的
I’ll die out here.
– 我出去会死的 伙计 – 我只会给你留下一条离开的路
– I’m gonna die out here, man. – I’m gonna leave you…just the way you left us.
帮我推车
Help me pull the cart.
推车!
Pull the cart!
你有没有想过 如果我们没有抓住他会有什么后果?
What do you think would’ve happened if we hadn’t caught him?
– 你得学一学 – 我不想学
– You’ve got to learn. – I don’t want to learn!
我不会永远在你身边!
I’m not gonna be around forever!
你迟早要照顾你自己的
Sooner or later, you’ll have to look after yourself.
帮我推这个该死的车!
Help me with the goddamn cart!
你不要生闷气了好吗?
Would you stop sulking?
他已经走了
He’s gone.
– 他没有走 – 你想要我怎么做?
– He’s not gone. – What do you want me to do?
只要你帮帮他 爸爸
Just help him, Papa.
只要帮帮他
Just help him.
他在挨饿
He’s just hungry.
他会死的
He’s gonna die.
他迟早会死的
He’s gonna die anyway.
他吓坏了
He was so scared.
我也吓坏了
I’m scared.
你知道吗?
You understand?
我也吓坏了
I’m scared.
你又不用担心每一件事情
You’re not the one that has to worry about everything.
我是的
I am so.
什么?
What?
你在说什么?
What’d you say?
不 我是的!
Yes, I am!
我也担心!
I am the one!
好吗?
Okay?
好的
Okay.
帮我推车
Help me push.
你在吗?
Hello?
你在吗?
Hello?
爸爸
Papa.
什么?你在那里捡到什么?
What? What do you got there?
– 这是什么? – 这是甲虫
– What is it? – It’s a beetle.
看
Look.
低头!
Get down!
爸爸!
Papa!
可恶!
Son of a bitch!
不!不!
No! No!
爸爸!
Papa!
该死的家伙!
Cock-sucking motherfucker!
还有谁在这里?
Who else is here?
– 你这坨狗屎! – 你为什么跟踪我们?
– You piece of shit! – Why are you following us?
我们没有跟踪任何人
We weren’t following anybody.
是你在跟踪我们
You were following us.
那边点 那边点
Right there. Right there.
可恶!
Fuck!
等等
Wait.
等等
Wait.
等等