I think you’re chickenshit.
你一生中从没杀过人
You never killed a man in your life.
哪里传来的?
Where’d that come from?
谁在开枪?
Who’s shooting?
我们走 快
Let’s go. Come on.
– 在树林里! – 好的
– At the tree line! – Okay!
来吧!
Come on!
你们俩去那边
The two of you that way.

Move quicker.
– 快! – 我想我看到他了 快走!
– Move! – I think I see him. Let’s go!
在那边!
Over there!
你还好吧
You’re okay.
我在这里
I’m right here.
我们走
Let’s go.
我努力表现得像个普通的游荡杀手
I try to look like any common traveling killer…
但是我的心仍狂跳不已
but my heart is hammering.
当孩子面临这一切时
When it comes to the boy…
我只有一个问题
I have only one question.
当这一切来临 你能这样做吗…
Can you do it…when the time comes?
还好吗?
All right?
我不会让你有事的
I won’t let anything happen to you.
我会照看好你的
I’ll take care of you.
我会杀掉任何敢碰你的家伙
And I’ll kill anyone who touches you.
因为这是我的义务
Because that’s my job.
不要哭了
You got to stop crying.
我们走吧
We got to go now.
我们去找到那辆车
We got to go find the cart.
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
拿上枪
Take the gun.
那是我们所有剩下的东西
That’s all we have left.
我本该很早前就这样做了
I should’ve done it a long time ago.
我本该在还有很多子弹的时候就这样做了
I should’ve done it when we had more bullets.
我不知道为什么听了你的
I don’t know why I listened to you.
他们想抓住我们 杀了我们
They’re gonna catch up with us and they’re going to kill us.
他们想强♥奸♥我
They’re gonna rape me,
他们想强♥奸♥你的儿子 他们想杀了我们
and then they’re gonna rape your son and they’re gonna kill us…
然后吃了我们
…and eat us.
– 无论怎么样… – 够了
– Whatever it takes… – Stop it.
– 我跟你说… – 够了
– I told you – Stop it!
我愿意做任何事
I will do anything.
任何事
Anything.
比方说什么?
Like what?
我甚至不知道为什么要问你
I don’t even know why I ask you.
我应该把每颗该死的子弹都打进自己脑袋
I should just go ahead and empty every goddamn bullet…
让你什么也留不下
…into my brain and leave you with nothing.
这才是我应该做的
That’s what I should do.
请不要这样说
Please don’t talk like that.
你是对的
You’re right.
已经没什么可说的了
There’s nothing left to talk about.
在他出生的那晚我的心就已经碎了
My heart was ripped out of me the night he was born.
我们不得不如此
We have to.
我们会活下来的
We will survive this. We are…
我们不会死的
…not gonna quit.
我们不会死的
We’re not gonna quit.
我不想只是活下来
I don’t want to just survive.
你明白吗?
Don’t you get it?
我不想
I don’t want to.
你为什么不让他和我一起走
Why won’t you let me take him with me?
不要碰它!
Don’t touch it!
如果不是你 我会带他一起走的 你知道的
I would take him with me if it weren’t for you. You know that.
听听你自己
Listen to yourself.
你的声音
You sound…
这么疯狂
…crazy.
其他家庭也在这么做
Other families are doing it.
我们去洗个澡
Let’s go take a bath.
听我说
Listen.
我们得谈谈
We have to talk.
刚刚那个男人…
That man back there…
已经没有多少好人了
There’s not many good guys left.
就这样
That’s all.
我们得小心坏人
We have to watch out for the bad guys. We have to just…
但我们的火焰也不能熄灭
…keep carrying the fire.
什么火焰?
What fire?
心中的希望之火焰
The fire inside you.
– 我们还是好人吗? – 是的 我们还是好人
– Are we still the good guys? – Yes, we’re still the good guys.
我们当然是好人
Of course we are.
那么…
And…
我们永远都是吗?
…we always will be?
无论发生什么?
No matter what happens?
永远都是
Always will be.
这是什么?
What is it?
这是招待你的
It’s a treat for you.
来吧
Go ahead.
真的不错
It’s really good.
你该喝点
You should have some.
不 你喝吧
No, you drink it.
我要你喝点
I want you to have some.
好多泡泡
It’s bubbly.
这是给你的
It’s for you.
来吧
Come on.
我来了
I’m coming.
我饿了
I’m hungry.
我知道
I know.
我也一样
So am I.
我们仍然往南走吗?
And we’re still heading south?
当然
Of course.
那里应该有食物
There might be food there.
到海边上就知道了
Everything depends on reaching the coast.
好吗?
Okay?
好的
Okay.
我希望和妈妈在一起
I wish I was with my mom.
你的意思是希望你已经死了吗?
You mean you wish you were dead?
是的
Yeah.
你不准这样说
You mustn’t say that.
这不是件好事
It’s a bad thing to say.
我忍♥不住
I can’t help it.
你别再想她了
You have to stop thinking about her.
我们都别再想了
We both do.
我们怎么办到?
How do we do that?
你弹对了
You did it right.
你弹对了
You did it right.
你就不能至少和他说句再见吗?
Aren’t you at least gonna say goodbye to him?
– 不能 – 不能?
– No. – No?
不能
No.
不能
No.
– 为什么不行? – 我办不到
– Why not? – I can’t.
为什么办不到?为什么不等到早上?
Why can’t… Why can’t you stay till morning?
因为我不能
Because I can’t.
你就不能和我多呆一个晚上吗?
Can’t you spend one more night with me?
– 不 我必须走 – 为什么?
– No, I have to go. – Why?
你为什么必须走?
Why do you have to go?
为什么?
Why?
你为什么必须走?
Why do you have to go?
我跟他怎么说?
What am I gonna tell him?
我跟他怎么说?
What am I gonna tell him?
为什么?为什么?
Why? Why?
天哪!
God!
你往南走
You go south.

No.
你要让他温暖并往南走

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!