-我要可口可乐 -可乐
-I’d like a Coca-Cola. -Coke?
耶格尔不适合这个计划
Yeager doesn’t fit the profile.
那是人类的速度极限了
That’s as fast as a man can go.
潘乔请客 斯科特
Compliments of Pancho’s, Scotty.
他还是世上最快速的人
He stays the fastest man alive.
我有没有让你失望过
Hey, have I ever let you down?
你还要为我们开更多飞机
You’ll fly more planes for us.
-你的左边还好吗 -还好
-Your left side okay? -Yeah.
不能通融一下吗
Come on, Slick, give us a break.
耶格尔 你这个老家伙
Well, Yeager, you old bastard.
噢 我也想认识你
Oh, yeah. I wanna meet you too.
承包商要捐出房♥子
…the contractors, the homes…
看看我为你们带来什么
Looky here what I brought you.
只绕3圈就要返回大气层
Re-entry only three orbits?
要越过太空
…fly overhead. Up in outer space.
我一直很讨厌飞行
You know, I always hated flying.
这么多年的试飞
All those years of test flying…
听到了 这是亨特俱乐部1号♥
Roger. This is Hunt Club 1
让你可以梦想上太空
…and dream about outer space.
我是说四处玩玩
I’m talking about playing around.
埃德文 哦 是的 嘿
Ed Sullivan? Oh, yeah. Heh.
否则我不会靠近火箭
Otherwise I wouldn’t go near it
4 3 2.1 0
Four, three, two, one, zero.
他们大概以为我
Guess they think I’m kind of a…
格斯 太空人叫格斯
Gus? An astronaut named Gus?
美国”水星计划”宇航员
America’s Mercury astronauts!
格伦 我知道是你
Okay, Glenn, I know that’s you.
别在这里哼歌♥
Hey, cut out the humming in there.
不要把手指放进去
Don’t put your fingers in there.
对不起 你是约翰•格伦
Excuse me, you John Glenn?
我喜欢班上一个女孩
I liked a girl in my class, but
怎么会有这种名字
How’d it get a name like that?
不行 那些人不听使唤
No, you can’t deal with them.
那是D558第二型
Yeah, that’s the D-558 Phase 2.
你吓到女儿了
You’re scaring the girls. You are!
没人知道他们的姓名
…and no one knew their names.
8 7 6 5
…eight, seven, six, five…
没关系 他的老♥习♥惯
It’s all right. He does that.
有没有什么理由
Do you have a reason for this?
他要绕第3圈了
He’s going into his third orbit.
走开 你们这群虫子
Get out of here, you gadgets.
非常明亮
…and they’re brilliantly lighted.
我从来没见过这种东西
I never saw anything like it.
友谊7号♥ 请回答
Friendship 7, come in, please.
为我谢谢他们
…for turning them on, will you?
你要为太空计划着想
You must think of the program!
我很好 很好…
I’m okay. I’m okay. I’m okay.
没错 点燃它吧
He surely is. Light the candle.
但我很感激你 约翰
But I do appreciate it, John.
那边的媒体记者
And, uh, the press over there…
我完全同意 戈登
I absolutely agree with Gordo.
维吉尔•伊万•”格斯”•格里索姆
Virgil I.”Gus” Grissom!
你在跟我们说话吗 老兄
You talking to us, buddy?
你为什么要这样做
Why are you doing this to me?
你听过我们的计划
You’ve heard about our project.
他们不跟外人谈吗
They don’t talk to outsiders?
那么到底是什么货真价实
What do they say it means?
像炮弹一样落入海洋
splashing down in the ocean…
好 我们又要来一次了
All right, here we go again.
真正的考验不是2倍音速
The real test wasn’t Mach 2.
几乎时速1500英里
Almost 1500 miles per hour…
他一定是想打破纪录
He must be going for a record.
你弄坏没关系 我们会修好
You bust it, we’ll fix it.
0.91音速
All right, here we go. Mach 0.91.
你们俩最近怎么样
What have you two been up to?
来吧 宝贝 来吧
Come on, baby. Some on, baby.
他们会记得你
You’d be the one they remembered.
与他们 同在空中
Be with them always in the air
飞越天际
Through the great spaces in the sky
“水星计划”结束了
The Mercury program was over.
没问题 出发吧
Yep. Well, no sweat. Let’s go.
是的 当然是的
Yeah, you’re damn right it is.
你是否有提出飞行计划
Did you file a flight plan?
牛排尝起来差不多
Steak tastes about the same…
-约翰 -他听不到你了
-John? -He can’t hear you.
不 这是不正确的
No, it’s absolutely not true.
四处飞舞着
They just dance around. Ha-ha-ha.
一团东西飞过来
A shower of them coming by now.
友谊7号♥ 请回答
Friendship 7, come in please.
我们进入黑夜了
…and we’re moving into night.
太空舱掉转过来了
The capsule is turning around.
如果我看到你变成那样
If I ever see that happen…
虽然失去了太空船
Though the capsule was lost…
他能不能尿在衣服里
Could he do it in his suit?
我是说 一切都很好
I said, everything’s A-okay.
没有必要自欺欺人
No sense in kidding ourselves.
让飞行员能有一点…
…to have some–to have…
也就是我们 太空英雄
And that’s us. Buck Rogers.
微笑 格斯 我们是英雄
Smile, Gus. We’re heroes.
你结婚了 对不对
You’re married, aren’t you?
那家伙别想骗我们
That guy didn’t fool me a bit.
这里也许有俄♥国♥间谍
Might be Russian agents here.
你们计划要做什么
What have you got scheduled?
他们都在这家餐厅鬼混
This is where they hang out.
我们喜欢右边这一个
We like the one on the right.
什么样的生物
Well, what kind of “specimen”?
让我们再看看他 这些都是他的资料
Let us see him again.
我们对他所知甚少
We know very little about him.
这是为了生存的战斗
It’s a struggle for survival.
是不是没插好插头
Is there a loose plug there?
媒体的一大盛事
It’s a field day for the press.
你知道平均数字吗
You know what that averages?
你是世上最快速的人
You’re the fastest man alive!
5 4 3 2
…five, four, three, two…
你们付他多少薪水
How much are you paying him?
-只有一个问题u3000-是什么
-Only one. -What’s that?
这些人是试飞员
They were called test pilots…
那是什么飞机
What kind of a plane is that?
这是控制中心 请回答
This is Cape. Do you read?
格伦在绕第3圈
Glenn is in his third orbit…
-她还是拒绝 -拒绝
-She still says no. -No?
老格斯 他算是不错了
Old Gus, he did all right.
回顾昨天的大事
To recap yesterday’s events…
他穿着太空衣可以浮起来
He can float in that suit.
现在要眺望未来
You got to look to the future.
从太空回来后我们见个面
See you after outer space.
你想不想要这个
How’d you like one of these?
姑娘 你好吗
Hey, sis, how are you doing?
让他们休息一下吧
All right, give them a break.
这是一艘太空船 先生
That is a spacecraft, sir.
爆♥炸♥门拴…
The hatch with the explosive–
经费使火箭升空
Funding makes this bird go up.
就会给我们机会
…the opportunity in our way.
老兄 我问为什么
Fellow, I said how’s that?
星际旅行者格斯•格里索姆
Star voyager Gus Grissom.
没有钱 就没有太空英雄
No bucks, no Buck Rogers.
为空中受难的同伴
For those in peril in the air
里德利 再帮我记一下
Ridley, make another note.
你愿意试试看吗
You want to have a go at it?
为空中受难的同伴
In the air for those in peril

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!