降落伞开关自动
Landing-bag switch, auto.
你同意吗 迪克
Don’t you agree, Deke?
唐纳德•肯特•”迪克”•斯莱顿
Donald K.Slayton!
快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on.
检查精♥子♥的活跃程度
Sperm motility factors.
不用担心
It’s nothing to worry about.
我们就是要来看你
Just who we came to see.
我喜欢这个称呼
I like the sound of that.
也许沉入大海中
Possibly get lost at sea.
心脏乱跳
…with its heart beating…
好了 谢谢
-There you go. -Thank you.
在这里 我来弄
Here it is. I’ll get it.
没错 老天
It sure as hell is. Jesus.
这是紧急救难车
“That’s the crash truck.”
消息会传出去的 少校
Word will get out.
你感觉如何 耶格尔
How are you feeling?
在天空刺穿一个洞
Punch a hole in the sky.
在那里等着你
Over there waiting on you.
将来也不会有
I don’t think I ever will.
谢了 我已经有一杯了
No thanks, I got one.
-噢 -太好了
-Oh. -That’s wonderful.
约翰•格伦夫妇
Mr. and Mrs. John Glenn.
友谊7号♥ 请回答
Friendship 7, come in.
你们也会这样
You blokes do that too?
我告诉你一件事
I’ll tell you something.
我觉得他很棒
I think he was wonderful.
军方做出了承诺
The military promised…
喂 把我拉起来
Hey! Help me over here!
亨特俱乐部1号♥ 听到了
Hunt Club 1. Roger.
嘿 大热狗 听着
Hey, Hot Dog. Listen.
9 8 7
…nine, eight, seven…
反向开关关闭
Retro-heater switch, off.
反向开关关闭
Retro-heater switch, off.
谁是第一个
Which one will be first?
像是公♥关♥旅行
…such as morale tours–
被称为可可海滩
It’s called Cocoa Beach.
可能会被接受
Might be something there.
最优秀的最先上去
The best will be first.
空军飞行员
One of our Air Force boys.
我的妻子儿女觉得很好
Mine think it’s fine.
马尔科姆•斯科特•卡彭特
Malcom S.Carpenter!
小约翰•赫舍尔•格伦
John H.Glenn, Junior!
我知道 我知道
I know. I know, I know.
别哼了
Okay, knock it off in there.
真不简单
Terrific, Scott. Darn good!
纪录是91秒
The record is 91 seconds.
我叫何塞•希门尼斯
My name, José Jimenez.
我叫何塞•希门尼斯
My name, José Jimenez.
我叫何塞•希门尼斯
My name, José Jimenez.
我叫何塞•希门尼斯
My name, José Jimenez.
给我♥干♥净的杯子
Mm-hm. In a clean glass.
屁♥股♥插了电线
…and wire up the kazoo.
接下来呢 里德利
What’s next, Ridley?
该死 他失速了
Damn! He’s uncorked it.
我要试探极限
I’m pushing the envelope.
看不见了
Going out of sight… .now.
我看到你了 查克
I’ve got you in sight.
飞行小子 我们来跳舞
Flyboy, let’s dance.
原来是热狗
Well, if it ain’t Hot Dog.
俄♥国♥是我们的盟国
But they’re our allies.
真的很活跃
She’s getting real active.
你可能就是头一人
You could be the first.
-喂 潘乔 -嗯
-Hey, Pancho? -Hmm?
但是我们要发射了
…we’ve got a launch.
有没有起飞许可
Anyone got clearance?
也许还有一包
I might have me a stick.
有些人还在外面
And some of them are…
如果这个也失败…
But if this fails…
我们要告诉他什么
What do we tell him?
它们真的很奇妙
They’re very beautiful.
朝黎明前进
Heading towards daybreak.
我几乎摸得到月亮
I can almost touch it.
他会助你一臂之力
He’ll give you a hand.
我 我是个太空人
Me? I’m an astronaut.
放轻松点 各位
Take it easy, fellows.
你听到他的话了
You heard what he said.
他又来了
He’s asking for you again.
但我想我很喜欢
But I guess I liked it.
-不能去见杰姬 -嗯
-No Jackie? -Mm-mm.
你觉得呢
Well, what do you think?
我只是躺在那里
I was just lying there.
天啊 看看那个
Oh, God, look at this.
现在我湿透了
Well, I’m a wetback now.
我泼出了一点
I had a little accident.
告诉他不能小便
No. Tell him he cannot.
我们应该送人上去了
Got someone up there.
很喜欢谈哲学
He’s real philosophical.
她是怎么回事
Well, what’s with her?
一年7 8千元
Seven, $8000 a year?
他们赚多少钱
How much do they make?
天哪 莫莉小姐
Good golly, Miss Molly
听起来很容易
That sounds easy enough.
这我可不知道
I don’t know about that.
欢迎来到爱德华空军基地
Welcome to Edwards.
我想到一头猩猩
I had in mind a “jimp.”
查克 你做到了
Chuck, you’re our man!
8 7 6
…eight, seven, six…
我有一个小问题
I got a little problem.
不要躲起来
Can’t hide from me, girl!
他有什么问题
Any problems with him?
是个战争英雄
Some kind of a war hero.
你还有口香糖吗
You got any Beemans?
听到了 友谊7号♥
Roger, Friendship 7.
只有一个希望
There is only one hope.
听到了 友谊7号♥
Roger, Friendship 7.
友谊7号♥ 请回答
Hello, Friendship 7?
景观非常壮丽
The view is tremendous.
不行是什么意思
What do you mean no?
等一下 这玩意…
Who designed this?
倒计时
Yes. Resume the countdown.
他们为什么要来这里
Why are they here?
微笑 好了
Smile. Okay, that’s it.
将来也许
There could, maybe, be…
他爱看埃德文剧场
He loves Ed Sullivan.
-什么 -格斯
-What was that? -Gus.
分享这份荣耀吧 兄弟
Share it, brother.
我了解 谢谢你
I mean it. Thank you.
谢泼德先生
You know, Mr. Shepard…
-我说谎了 -好棒
-I lied. -Attagirl.
你要什么
You want what in there?
谢谢你 21号♥
Thank you, Number 21.
我不喜欢这个计划
I don’t hold with it.
容易一起工作
Very easy to work with.
现在可以慢下来了
You can ease it back.
你有没有口香糖
You got any Beemans?
你的记忆很短
You got a short memory.
有一点震动
Hit a mild buffet there.
你有没有口香糖
You got any Beemans?
你弄到了头盔吗
You get that helmet?
有一点摇晃
Hit a mild buffet there.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!