Give me a hug, now.
好好抱一个 好好抱一个
Give me a good one. Give me a good one.
这才是我的兄弟
There’s my man.
兄弟 我爱你
I love you, brother.
肉类部门的 请来一下八号♥台
Meat department, can you come to desk eight, please?
不好意思 请问你是布雷迪·布莱克本吗
Excuse me, are you Brady Blackburn?

Yeah.
这是我弟弟 他是你的忠实粉丝
Oh, this is my little brother, and he’s a huge fan.
兄弟 你叫什么名字 -Adriano
What’s your name, buddy? – Adriano.
很高兴认识你 -我也是
Good to meet you. – Nice to meet you, too.
你长大后是想成为骑师吗
You’re gonna be a bronc rider when you grow up?
是的 -那很好
Yes, sir. – You betcha.
我弟想跟你合张照
Yeah, I think he wants to take a picture.
他天天都在念叨你
He’s been talking about you all day.
你开始骑幼马了吗
All right. You… You riding pony broncs yet?
对的
Yes, sir.
你长大了也会坚持下去的对吧
You gonna stick it to ’em when you get older, huh?
对 -很好
Yes, sir. – You bet.
好了 谢谢 -行
All right, thank you. – Right on.
你 在这里工作吗
So, do you, like, work here?
对 我只是想在康复期间做点事情
Oh, yeah, I’m just trying to stay busy while I’m healing up, you know.
很好
Nice.
对 -希望你早日康复
Yeah. – Hope you get better soon.
期待你再次骑马
And look forward to see you ride.
谢了 老弟 -嗯
Thank you, buddy. – Yes, sir.
很高兴能见到你 布雷迪 -嗯 祝你们策马高飞
Nice to meet you, Brady. – Yeah. You boys spur ’em high.
嗯 -嗯
Yeah. – Yeah.
阿波罗
Apollo!
过来
Come on, boy!
吁 阿波罗
Whoa, Apollo.

Whoa.
吁 阿波罗
Whoa, Apollo.
兄弟
Boy.
兄弟 我很抱歉
I’m sorry, buddy.
布雷迪 我很抱歉
I’m sorry, Brady.
要做的一切 都已经做了
This is all there is to do.
你走开的时候 请为他吹口哨
Whistle for him when you walk away, please.
莉莉 你知道吗
You know, Lilly,
阿波罗受伤了
Apollo got hurt,
我们只能杀掉他
and we had to put him down.

Nope.
别啊
Nuh-uh.
这对马很不公平
It’s not fair to the horse.
他无法奔跑 嬉戏 做他想做的事
He can’t run and play and do what he wants to do.
她没有活下去
She doesn’t go on.
我也受伤了 就像阿波罗一样
You know, I got hurt like Apollo did.
但因为我是人 所以我不用死
But I’m a person, so I got to live.
如果这周围有任何动物
If any animal around here
跟我一样受伤了
got hurt like I did,
他们就得死
they’d have to be put down.
莉莉 你知道吗
You know, Lilly,
我相信上帝给了每个人不同的使命
I believe God gives each of us a purpose.
我也相信
Very true.
对马而言 是在草原上奔跑
To the horse, it’s to run across the prairie.
对牛仔而言 是骑马
For a cowboy, it’s to ride.
你带着工具要去哪
Where are you going with that?
我还能去哪 去赛场啊
Where does it look like I’m going? I’m going to the rodeo.
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗
You fucking crazy?
我要去比赛 希望你能来观赛
I’m gonna ride. I figured you were coming to watch.
我他妈去干什么
What the fuck would I wanna come for?
眼睁睁看着你自杀吗
Watch you kill yourself?
你真是固执到底
You’re just stubborn as hell.
从来不听人劝
You won’t listen to nothing anybody tells you anyway.
我不听劝?我他妈听的够多了
Oh, I don’t listen? I always fucking listened.
你就是听了你♥他♥妈♥对我说的每一句话
I listened to everything you fucking said to me.
加油牛仔 咬紧牙关 像个男人
What happened to “Cowboy up,” “Grit your teeth,” “Be a man”?
不都是你对我说的吗?
What happened to all that, Dad?
你今天不能去比赛
You don’t need to go ride today.
你♥他♥妈♥的不能去 -放屁
You don’t need to fucking go ride. – Bullshit.
我就是要去
I’m going.
我参加了比赛 我要去骑马
I’m entered, and I’m riding.
那你去吧
Go kill yourself, then.
我可不会步你后尘
I’m not gonna end up like you.
布雷迪 欢迎回来
Brady. Welcome back.
能看见你真高兴
Good to see you.
让我听到你们的躁动!
Let me hear you get louder!
让我听到你们的声音
Let me hear you!
在大约13英尺的地方 放马
About 13 feet in here. Put it down.
来一轮掌声…
How about a round of applause…
那就是你们所说的正好
That’s what you call that right there.
现在就是你们所说的在南达科他州松岭的野马骑术
And that’s what you call bronc riding here in Pine Ridge, South Dakota.
往前 放下脚
Go ahead, drop your foot.
被野马踩过吗?
Got any bronc stompers?
他们往那去了 他们不在这里
They’re down there. They’re not here.
下午好
Good afternoon.
这里大概13英尺
About 13 feet in here.
放马 来一轮掌声
Put it down. How about a round of applause…
那就是你们说的正好就在那儿
That’s what you call that right there.
朝栅栏线跑 -嘿 布雷迪!
Running down the fence line. – Hi, Brady!
你们应该站起来 大声欢呼
You guys gotta stand up, whoop and holler.
目前多少人过得愉快?
How many guys are having fun so far?
好运 布雷迪
Good luck, Brady.
女士们 先生们 你们开心吗?
Ladies and gentlemen, are you having fun?
走吧 布雷迪 – 走吧
Let’s go, Brady. – Let’s go, man.
来吧 布雷迪 – 来吧 布雷迪 你的马准备好了
Come on, Brady. – Come on, Brady, your horse is in.
你的马在马槽里 什么鬼?
Your horse is in the goddamn chute. What the hell?
你还好吗?
You all right?

Yeah.
来吧
Come on, then.
再见了 伙计
Good luck, part’.
你也是 牛仔
You, too, cowboy.
是你 莱恩
It’s you, Lane.
你最喜欢的你骑着一头牛的照片
Your favorite picture of yourself on a bull.
你喜欢它?
You like it?
S…
A…
L…
T.
咸?
“Salty”?
真的很咸 哈? 它的确难对付
It’s pretty salty, huh? And it’s badass.
你最后踢了他一脚
You gave him a kick at the end, too.
还跳到了他的脚上
Jumped off on his feet.
这是我哥
There’s my brother.

D…

O…

N…

I…

V…

E…

D…
不要放弃你的梦想
“Don’t give up on your dreams.”
来吧
Come on.
看我 兄弟
Look up at me, brother.
抓住你的缰绳
Grab your reins.
好的 把马拉到左边
All right, wheel him around to the left.
好 现在把马拉到右边
All right, now to the right.

Hmm.
好 往前 让它停住
All right, go ahead, stop him.
把马往后拉
Back him up.
你现在… 你现在又骑上高大的老格斯了
You’re on… You’re on big old Gus again.
大步越过那里
Loping across there.
记住拂过你脸颊的风
Remember that wind on your face.
穿过荒原 追逐牛群跑出树林

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!