Can you take him? Come on.
不 不 等等
No, no wait…
淡定 停下来 费兹…
Easy, slowly Fitz…
冷静
Easy.
-我不能…-该死…
-I can’t… -Damn…
该死的 我让你如愿以偿
Shit, get this shit.
-等等 住手…
-Wait, hold…
-等等
-Hold on!
闭嘴
Shut up.
-住手
-Hold on.
-费兹…
-Fitz…
-你在干什么 -你看不到我在干什么吗
-What are you doing? -What it looks like I’m doing?
给他一个体面的葬礼
A proper burial.
让他如愿以偿啊
Like he wanted.
-不 不能这样 -为什么不能这样
-No, not like this. -Why not?
-他还活着 费兹 他还没死
-He is alive Fitz. He’s alive.
那就用枪打死他
So shoot him.
我真的得走了 我真的得走…
I have to go, I have to…
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I’m sorry.
队长 来这边…
Captain, this way…
这里有一条可以到达这里的路
There’s a path down here.
那里没有方法可以下来的
There’s no way through down here.
那里是下不来的 我们得爬过去
There ain’t shit down there, we go climb over.
谁说可以穿过去的
-Cross can go to hell.
-地图指我们怎么走 -接着爬
-What does the map say? -Keep climbing.
我们得继续爬 队长
We climb Captain.
我们要一直爬
We keep climbing.
直到我们到达我们的城门
Until we reach our gate.
爬吧
Climb.
-你从墨菲那里来的 -是的
-You got away from Murph? -Yeah.
你在这等着
-You wait for it.
-队长
-Captain.
-长官 墨菲说没有路可以到那里
-Sir. Murphy says there’s a way down there.
那我们要跟着谁走
-Who we following?
-你想跟谁就跟谁
-You follow who you want.
我就来
-I’m going up.
我们要跟上了 布莱尔 过来
We all need to be going up. Blair, come here!
我不会离开你的 儿子
我就在这里
火灭了
Fire’s done.
但是我还是感觉不到我的脚…
I can’t still feel my feet…
再说了 我们现在和里族人拉的距离还不够远吗
Besides, didn’t we put enough distance between us and them Ree anyhow?
是这样的…
Well…
12个里族人还是能以我们两倍的速度前进
a dozen Ree could still made twice the good time as we can.
-是20 -什么
-20. -What?
我记得一之前说是看到了20个里族人
I thought you said that you saw 20 Ree before.
呃 你在说什么
Yeah, what you talking about?
是你把我叫醒的
You woke me up?
然后你跟我说你在河边看到了20个里族人
You said you saw 20 Ree down by the creek.
好吧 20个 12个 有什么关系呢…
Well yeah, 20 or dozen, it don’t matter…
我又不是到河边闲逛去的
I wasn’t gonna exactly hang around the creek
我去那里是为了收集那该死的羽毛 否则我才不去呢
counting fuckin’ feathers, now would I?
说真的
Matter a fact.
你自己在河边到底在干什么
What was you doing down by the creek all by yourself?
我以为我自己已经打好了大量的水了
I thought I already brought up plenty of water.

Hey!
费兹杰拉德 回答我的问题
Answer me Fitzgerald, I asked you a question.
不要在现在向我追究事实 特别我们都感到…
Don’t go questioning me now on the account of fact that we all feel…
内疚 把格拉斯留在那里
guilty about leaving this Glass behind.
快回答我 否则我会一枪把你的脑袋炸了
Answer me or I’m gonna blow your head off.
你不记仇的 孩子
You got a short memory boy.
如果不是我的话 你的尸体现在有可能还漂在
Your ass is still be floatin around Missouri right now…
密苏里河那里
If it wasn’t for me.
现在你又要问我问题…
Now wanna ask questions…
你什么都不知道凭什么来质疑我
What you want ask if you won’t know asking.
也许你想知道为什么你会把格拉斯先生留在那里等死
You want to know why you left Mr.Glass back there for dead, hah?
也许…
Maybe…
当你离开的时候把你的小伙伴留在那里
while you left your little boy friend wandering around,
他生死未卜 这就是你想知道的
you don’t know if he’s still alive yet. That what you want to know?
我欺骗你是因为你还不是一个男人
I’ll tell you lies ’cause you ain’t a man yet.
好吗 因为你还会吓得尿裤子
Alright? Because you were scared shitless
你现在就很害怕 放下你的枪
and you’re scared now. Now put your rifle down.
-那些里人 -怎么了
-The Ree. -What off it?
现在对我说真话 你真的看到有里人
Tell me right now and be honest. Did you see ’em?
-放下你的枪 -你真的看到有里人了吗
-Put your rifle down. -Did you see the Ree?
没有
No.
一个都没看到
Not a single one.
-你♥他♥妈♥的骗我
-You fucking lie to me?
-你骗我
-You lie to me!
有的时候我是要震慑一下你 孩子
I had to scare some sense into you boy.
现在格拉斯死了 昊克的情况我们还不清楚…
Now Glass was dead, Hawk we don’t know about…
我们都没有必要死在这里…你明白了吗
There is no point either of us dying here… Do you understand?
依我看来 我救了你两条命 孩子
The way I see it, I saved your life twice now son.
我对你来说就是上帝
I ought to be God to you…
我可以救你 也能让你死在这里
And God giveth, God taketh away.
该死
Shit.

Fuck.
下次 如果你要射别人
Next time, if you want to shoot somebody…
你最好用 你最好用火♥药♥
you might wanna use, you might wanna use powder.
准备好你的枪
Prime your rifle.
别躺着了
Come on…
快起来 拿好你的东西
let’s get up. Grab your shit.
新鲜的血液 这可能是珀瓦卡的
一个死了的男孩
一个里族男孩
走吧
队长等等
Captain wait…
-谁干的 -我不知道啊
-Who did this? -I don’t know.
兄弟们 有可能是 队长干的
Could be Captain Leavenworth boys.
哼 有可能
Hmm, yeah.
要注意你的身后
You put some eyes on the back of your head.
这些印第安人永远死不绝
These Indians ain’t never as dead as you’ll think they are.
看看他们 永远臭烘烘的死样
Look at them, they’re always stinking of shit.
这有几匹马
We got horses over here.
好的 布里杰
Alright, Bridger.
我们有马了
We got horses.
这些猪怎么办
What you wanna do about this pigs?
孩子啊 上帝站在我们这边了
Lord is on our side kid.
你还好么小子
You alright there kid?
没瞎琢磨吧
You’re head in the right place?
应该没事
I guess.
-一直在想咱们做得对不 -不
-Can’t help thinking about whether we did the right… -No.
现在不该犹豫
Ain’t our place to wonder.
上帝让我们上路 是我们的的选择
Good Lord’s got us on the road,
要继续走下去还是停止
whether we chose or not.
我父亲 不是一个有信仰的人 你知道么
My Pa being one …wasn’t a religious man you, you know?
但是你不有个信仰 去杀戮 去进食
If you couldn’t grow it, or kill it or eat it…
他就还跟平常过日子一样 就这么简单
then he just plain all didn’t believe in it and that was it.
直到有一次 他爬旧萨博山的时候
And this one time he hit on up the old Saber hills.
圣萨博山
San Saber Hills…
和几个德克萨斯的骑手一起去打猎
Joined up with a couple of Texan range buddies of his to hunt, you know.
这很平常的一件事 他们都走了好几百次了
Pretty routine, you know, they done it like hundred times before.
本应该是3天的杀戮
Should have been three days of kill,
但是在周六 全都毁了
but on Saturday, well it all went fucked.
不知怎么 那天他必须失去一个弟兄
Somehow that night he has to lose buddies…
除了这个
And on top of it all…
科曼奇族的人把他们的马抢了 所以
The Comanche’s they went and took the horses, so…
他快饿死了
He was starving,
接近崩溃
delirious…
一直爬 爬到一堆泥土里
And crawls up into this mud…
有几棵树 然后就什么都没有的地方
Like the group of trees out there in the middle of nowhere…
就在那一片垃圾中支着
just sticking up in this ocean of scrub…
在那 他找到了信仰

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!