It’d be a week before we get there.
除非我们遇见一匹走丢了的脱缰的马儿
Unless we come across a poach straying prison horses.
那也没有走丢这么远的
Ain’t no poach that far over.
是啊 队长
Right, Captain.
没了这船可就他妈蛋疼了啊
Losing this boat is god damn stinking.
再者说里族也没那么傻
Besides the Rees ain’t that stupid…
如果我们留着它 可以把它堆在我们的山头周围备用
If we keep it, we can lay it up around hours peak.
别假装知道自己在说啥了 费兹杰拉德
Quit acting like you know what you’re talking about Fitzgerald.
又没人跟你说话
Ain’t nobody talking to you.
反正也没人听你说
Who’d listen to you anyway.
狗♥日♥的♥连……一颗土豆都……他妈找不到
God damn, can’t even …find fuckin… potato shit…
我只想说……
All I’m sayin’ is…
如林营也离这儿不远了
camp Roollin is just up away…
我们可以在那儿稍事休息
And we can hold up there.
我们步行
We walk.
还能怎么着 只能走着呗
Yeah, I’m sure we will.
他♥娘♥的♥ 真希望我爹是个医生
God damn, wish my daddy was a doctor
这样他就能给我买♥♥个队长当了
then he could have bought me a captains job.
所以我们现在干啥
So what do we do now?
祈祷这口锅不会乱跑 万一我们会回来
Praying that poacher ain’t rockin’ if we ever get back here…
-拿上它 -确保这个地方做好了记号♥
-to pick them up. -Make sure to mark this place.
我们要在这些石头底下埋点宝贝
We’re leaving a fortune under these rocks.
这儿没地儿了 你得往岗子上去
No more room here, you gotta move up the hill.
格拉斯 把路线画下来
Glass. Chart a course…
竭尽全力 尽量让我们避开里族
Try as you can figure to get us around the Ree.
好的 长官
Yes sir.
这不对 这不对
This ain’t right, this ain’t right.
咱们都清楚回来的时候这些皮子都不会在这儿了
We all know that this furs ain’t won’t be here by the time we come back.
咱们没法把皮子都带回
There is no way we can hold them all the way back…
堡子里
to the Fort.
且不说接下来的路 阿里卡拉族
Not the way we’re going, besides Arikara is
到处扩张他们的地盘 我们得腾出双手来
spread all through their territory, we want to go with our hands free.
我在努力告诉你们皮子要保不住了
I’m tryin’ to tell you’re gonna lose this pelts.
你是要皮子还是要命
Would you rather hold on to the pelts or your life?
命
Life?
你说什么命 我没有命
What life you talking about? I ain’t got no life.
只有这些皮子 它们就是我的命
I just got livin’ the only way I get to do that is through this pelts.
操
Fuck!
淡定 费兹
Calm there Fitz.
让让路 我要回家了
Make a way, I’m going home…
像骡子一样干了六个月的活
After six months working my ass of like a mule,
冒着掉脑袋的风险
risking my neck…
人死了 图个啥
Men dying and for what?
几乎他妈啥也没留住
Damn nearly lost everything.
这份差事一开始就操蛋
This job’s been fucked from the start.
还有一位操蛋的人
There is the one being fuckin’ us.
小伙子们你们哪位好奇里族怎么做到先发制人的
Any of you boys wonder how Ree managed to get their drop on us
格拉斯先生在这儿呢
for Mr. Glass here,
他是负责留神这操蛋事情的人
was supposed to be looking out for that fucking thing.
还有他的所有波尼族小伙伴
All them Pawnee buddies of his.
波尼族和我们一样抵抗里族
Pawnees as much against Rees as the rest of us.
是嘛
Yeah?
那么他那位
What about his little…
混血小娃娃呢
half-breed son?
你们觉得他妈妈是哪种原始人
And what kind of savage you think his momma was.
别说了 费兹
Lay of the boy Fitz.
我就是想说
All I’m saying here.
原始人就是原始人
Savage is savage…
嘿 格拉斯
Hey Glass.
他们说的是真的吗 说你射杀了一名中尉
Is it true what they say? That you shootin’ a lieutenant…
那会儿你和原始人住在一起
While you was living with them savages?
费兹杰拉德
Fitzgerald.
21名士兵阵亡 至少40个土著死掉
21 dead soldiers, more than 40 dead feather necks…
但只有你和你儿子活着走了出来
But you and your boy are the only ones to get walk out alive.
简直是奇迹 你不觉得吗
It was kind of a miracle, don’t you think?
你得闭嘴了 费兹杰拉德
You need to shut up Fitzgerald.
这就是你干的
Is that what you did?
射杀你的同类 就为了就这么一条小家伙
Shot one of your own to save this little dog right here?
闭嘴 你想打架吗孩子
You want to fight son?
你玩弄这个小男孩的妈妈
You were playing with this little boy’s momma?
-费兹杰拉德 -只好杀了她
-Fitzgerald! -Need to kill her?
嘿 我跟你说话的时候 你可以先不擦来♥复♥枪♥
Hey you can quit polishing that rifle, while I’m talking to you.
我正忙着呢
I’m working on it.
就不能等我跟你说完话你再忙么
You can work on it later when I’m done talking to you.
-看着我 俘虏 -够了
-Look at me scalp. -That’s enough!
你忘了你的地位了 小伙子
You’re forgettin’ your place boy.
至少在我看来我的地位就摆在这儿
As far as I can tell my place is right here,
在这尖尖的枪头上
on the smart end of this rifle.
归队行进 费兹杰拉德
You move along Fitzgerald.
这是命令
That’s an order.
听我说
Listen to me.
再过几个小时就天黑了
We only have a couple hours of light left.
我们得把皮子藏起来
We gotta stash these pelts…
还得把船扔掉 走吧
And get rid of the boat, let’s go.
好的 队长
Yes, Captain.
我告诉过你要低调点 儿子
起码…
如果你想活命的话 就把嘴闭上
-他们不会听你说话 -起码他听见我…
他们只会看见你这张脸的肤色
明白了吗
明白了吗
明白
-你必须听我的 孩子 -你必须听话
贝克特
Beckett.
威斯顿
Weston.
他们为什么不跳
Why are they not jumping?
看来他们改主意了
It looks like they changed their minds.
这帮狗♥娘♥养♥的还挺聪明的
Smart sons of bitches.
挺聪明的……
Smart…
我应该在船上的
I ought to be on that boat.
你做的没错
You did the right thing.
该走了
起来
咱们该出发了
就来
你最好还是躺会儿吧
其他人好了的时候 让他们到我这儿来
我往西去
你是我儿子
你是我儿子
这儿只有两个
珀瓦卡不在这儿
可能别人把她带走了
他们去北边了
我们会到山上探探他们的足迹
这法子能行吗
Was it the right decision…
船都不要了
Leaving the boat?
里族占了那条河
Ree own that river.
他们会包抄我们的
Would have flanked us.
如果我们沿着山脉的东侧走
If we stay east to the ground to those mountains…
可以省出一周的时间
We cut a week of our trip.
那儿的土都是干的 里族没有可猎杀的东西
Land is all dry up there, nothing for the Ree to hunt.
-除了我们 -除了我们
-Except us? -Except us.
费兹杰拉德说的是真的吗
Is it true what Fitzgerald said?
你是因为这个才跑到这穷乡僻壤的吗
Is that why you came out here to the edge of the world?
格拉斯 我不喜欢沉默
Glass? I didn’t like the quiet.
你儿子 他经历了不少……
Your boy, he’s seen a lot…
他还有个你要带他去找的娘
He got a mother you need to get him back to?
格拉斯 嘿这儿有几只幼崽
Glass!? Hey there are cubs here.
格拉斯
Glass!
这儿有几只幼崽
We got cubs here.
卧了个大槽
Christ almighty.
嘿 你
Hey you.
嘿
Hey!
他在这儿呢
He’s down here.
-搭把手……-看清楚了 这熊还活着
-Help me out… -Keep your eyes open, the bear’s alive.
来 我需要你帮忙
Come on, I need your help now.
格拉斯
Glass.
我的天哪
Oh my god!
-哦天哪 -队长
-Oh Christ! -Captain.
快把碎布条给我
Give me rags now!