All right, you little brat.
现在你给我下到洞里去
Now, you are gonna go down in that hole
你要一直找 直到找出钻石
and you are gonna dig till you find me the diamond.
明白吗? 不许耍花样
You understand that? And no sassing me.
史诺普
Ah-ah-ah, Snoops.
不许这样跟我们的潘妮小姐说话
That is no way to speak to our little Miss Penny.
好的 老板 好的
Okay, boss. Okay.
现在 亲爱的
Now, my dear,
你要帮玛杜莎阿姨
you’re going to find the big shiny diamond
找到那颗闪亮的大钻石 对吗?
for your Auntie Medusa, aren’t you?
泰迪不喜欢下面
Teddy doesn’t like it down there.
它害怕 对不对 泰迪?
He’s afraid. Aren’t you, Teddy?
可怜的泰迪
Poor Teddy.
我会把它放在我身边 它会很安全
I’ll just keep him up here with me, where he’ll be safe.
把我的泰迪熊还给我!
Give me back my teddy bear!
它是我的! 它是我的!
He’s mine! He’s mine!
你下去找到钻石
You get down there and find the big diamond
不然你就永远看不到泰迪熊了!
or you will never see the teddy again!
好吧 好吧
All right. All right.
我下去了
I’ll go.
老板 你真的很会跟小孩打交道
Boss, you’ve really got a way with kids.
不要担心 泰迪 我马上就上来
Don’t worry, Teddy. I won’t be gone long.
我会找到她的钻石的
I’ll find her old diamond.
多么可怕又令人讨厌的地方
What a dreadful, frightening place.
这曾经是一个海盗洞穴
Yeah, it used to be a pirate’s cave.
你是怎么知道的 潘妮?
How do you know that, Penny?
– 他! – 哦 天哪!
– Him! – Oh, dear!
来吧 女孩儿们 我们找到那个钻石就可以出去了
Come on, girls. Let’s look for that diamond so we can get out of here.
我已经找过那里了
I’ve looked there already.
玛杜莎不要这些小东西
Medusa doesn’t want these little ones.
那是什么?
What’s that?
那是水进来的地方
That’s where the water comes in.
我不敢走过去
I’m afraid to go over there.
如果我是一个海盗
Well, if I was a pirate,
我会把魔鬼之眼藏在那儿
that’s just where I’d hide the Devil’s Eye.
我过去看一看
I’ll go over and check it out.
想到这里
Come to think of it,
如果我是一个海盗 我不会把任何东西♥藏♥到这里的
if I was a pirate, I wouldn’t hide anything back there.
伯纳特 看! 我看见什么了
Bernard, look! I can see something.
过来 过来
Come on. Come on.
– 我们看看是什么东西 – 不 不 碧安卡
– Let’s see what it is. – No, no, Bianca.
你留在这里
You stay here.
我看看能不能找到一条安全的路
I’ll see if I can find a safe way over.
– 碧安卡! – 等等!
– Bianca! – BIANCA: Hang on!
– 救命! – 我来了!
– Help! – I’m coming!
你在下面干什么?
What are you doing down there?
我在找!
I’m looking!
动作快点!
Well, look faster!
哇!
Wow!
潘妮 把你的灯举起来
Penny, hold your lantern up again.
– 天哪! 就是它! – 魔鬼之眼!
– Holy mackerel! That’s it! – The Devil’s Eye!
潘妮 我们找到了! 我们找到了!
Penny, we found it! We found it!
玛杜莎 我找到了!
Medusa, I found it!
让我看看 让我看看 玛杜莎
Have me a look. Have me a look, Medusa.
滚开! 好孩子!
Back! Good girl!
好孩子! 好孩子! 把它拿上来
Good girl! Good girl! Let’s get it up here.
它卡在里面
Look. It won’t go through.
我们弄不出来
We can’t get it out.
– 怎么这么久? – 它被卡住了!
– What’s taking so long? – It’s stuck tight!
被卡住了? 你必须把钻石拿上来
Stuck tight? You get that diamond
否则你就再也见不到阳光了!
or you’ll never see daylight again!
不! 退后! 退后 潘妮!
No, no! Back! Back, Penny!
噢 潘妮! 你会掉下来的!
Oh, Penny! You’ll fall!
别想钻石了
Forget the diamond.
我们得在被淹死之前出去
Let’s get out of here before we drown!
水进来了! 请把我拉上去!
The water’s coming in! Please, pull me up!
除非你拿到钻石
Not until you get the diamond.
潘妮 海盗的剑 用剑
Penny, the pirate sword. Use the sword.
潘妮! 潘妮 救命!
Penny! Penny, help!
我拿到了! 我拿到了
I’ve got it! I’ve got it!
快点! 拉我上去!
Hurry! Pull me up!
快点 快点!
Faster. Faster!
我已经拉得够快了
I’m going as fast as I can.
终于! 魔鬼之眼!
At last! The Devil’s Eye!
它价值连城!
It’s worth millions!
看看它
Just look at it,
充满了它主人的力量
filled with power for its owner.
让我看一看
Let me look at it.
我有… 嘿 我没看清楚呢
I get… Hey, that wasn’t a very good look.
它足够可以
But I know there’s enough there
– 被分成两等份 – 你这个傻子!
– to cut it into two equal shares. – You idiot!
切开一颗完美的钻石? 这都是我的!
Cut up a perfect gem? And it’s mine!
这都是我的!
It’s all mine!
都是你的? 一半是我的 你这个大骗子!
All yours? Well, half of it is mine, you double-crossing crook!
– 把我放下来 布头! – 是我的! 全是我的!
– Put me down, Brutus! – It’s mine! It’s all mine!
– 大骗子! – 无♥耻♥的小偷
– Double-crosser! – Cheap pickpocket!
– 骗子! – 无♥耻♥的骗子!
– Swindler! – Cheap crook!
老天! 那是艾文豪!
Land sakes! It’s Evinrude!
老艾文看起来很糟糕
Old Ev sure is a mess.
你怎么了 孩子?
Where in tarnation ya been, boy?
– 发生什么事了? – 他们现在需要我们吗?
– What’s happening? – Do they want us now?
他们在哪里?
Where are they?
– 他们在船上? – 说话 孩子
– They’re on the boat? – Speak up, boy.
振作一点 我们现在不能放弃 不是吗?
Buck up. We mustn’t be quitting now, must we?
后退
Stand back!
给可怜的艾文豪一些空气
Give poor Evinrude some air.
他已经累坏了
He’s plum tuckered out.
这个东西可以让你振作精神
Here’s something. This’ll make a new bug out of ya.
冲啊!
Charge!
我们要大干一仗!
We are gonna have us a rip-snortin’ fight!
冲啊!
Charge!
大家都去哪儿了?
Where did everybody go?
我不需要任何帮助!
I don’t need any help from anybody!
冲啊!
Charge!
无赖! 骗子! 混♥蛋♥!
Welsher! Swindler! Chiseler!
闭嘴 史诺普 不许动
Shut up, Snoops, and don’t move.
如果你们任何一个胆敢跟着我
If either of you try to follow me,
你们就会被打爆!
you’ll get blasted!
把泰迪熊还给我 你答应了的
You give me my teddy bear. You promised.
泰迪要跟我在一块儿 亲爱的
Teddy goes with me, my dear.
我现在非常
I’ve become quite attached
喜欢它了
to him.
我的钻石! 我的钻石!
My diamond! My diamond!
冲啊!
Charge!
现在!
Now!
现在! 现在!
Now! Now!
当心!
Look out!
拜托快启动
Please start.
接上火星塞!
Advance the spark!
不是喇叭! 是火星塞
Not the horn! The spark lever.
迪奇 拿着这个
Digger, hold this.
是方向盘上的那个按钮
It’s that doohickey on the steering wheel.
你! 你 还有你的室内烟花
MEDUSA: You! You, and your infernal fireworks!
你…
You…
你…
You…
噢 你…
Oh, you…
我们没汽油了!
We’re not getting any gas!
加油 路克 快点! 都倒进去
Fill ‘er up, Luke. Hurry! All of it!
当心! 那条船
Look out! The river boat!
– 我们做到了 碧安卡! – 太棒了!
– We did it, Bianca! – Hooray!
噢 伯纳特! 伯纳 你太棒了!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!