R-E-S
救难协会
Rescue Aid Society
但是 伯纳特 协会还指望我们呢
But, Bernard, the Society’s counting on us.
我们现在不能放弃
We can’t quit now.
那个小女孩
And that little girl.
我们必须把她救出来
We’ve just got to rescue her.
救难协会
Rescue Aid Society
潘妮 亲爱的
Penny, dear.
玛杜莎阿姨想跟你聊聊
Auntie Medusa wants to talk to you.
明天无论是不是涨潮
High tide or not,
那个小鬼都得下去帮我找钻石
that little brat’s going to find me that diamond.
不然有她好受的
Tomorrow, or else!
进来 进来
Come in. Come in.
您想要见我吗 夫人?
Did you wanna see me, ma’am?
是的 宝贝 不要害羞
Why, yes, my dear. Don’t be so shy.
现在 过去的事就让它过去吧
Now, I am going to let bygones be bygones.
你知道什么最能让玛杜莎阿姨高兴吗?
Do you know what would make Auntie Medusa very happy?
知道 你想要我找到那颗钻石
Yes, you want me to find that diamond.
没错 亲爱的
That’s right, dear.
但是我已经尽力了 真的!
But I’ve tried as hard as I could. Honest!
当然 你肯定尽力了
Of course, you have.
但是我们要更努力 不是吗?
But we must try harder, mustn’t we?
那么 你会把我带回孤儿院
Then please, will you take me back to the orphanage,
就像你答应我的那样?
like you promised?
潘妮 你不喜欢这里吗?
Penny, don’t you like it here?
这条漂亮的大船都是你的
A big, beautiful boat all to yourself.
但是如果我不回到孤儿院
But if I don’t get back to the orphanage,
就永远没有人收养我了
I’ll never get adopted.
收养?
Adopted?
你为什么觉得有人
What makes you think anyone would want
会收养像你这样相貌平平的小女孩?
a homely little girl like you?
要勇敢 小不点
Be brave, little one
为每一滴悲伤的泪水许愿
Make a wish for each sad little tear
昂起头
Hold your head up
就算身旁没有一人
Though no one is near
有人一直在等你
Someone’s waiting foryou
不要哭 小不点
Don’t cry, little one
不要皱眉 挂上微笑
There’ll be a smile where a frown used to be
你会成为别人的心肝宝贝
You’ll be part of the love that you see
有人一直在等你
Someone’s waiting foryou
希望的火焰
Always keep a little prayer
不要熄灭
In your pocket
你一定会看到光芒
And you’re sure to see the light
快乐和幸福很快会来临
Soon there’ll bejoy and happiness
你那小小的世界
And your little world
会变得光明无比
Will be bright
保持信念 小不点
Have faith, little one
直到你的希望和愿望变成现实
Till your hopes and your wishes come true
你要试着变得勇敢 小不点
You must try to be brave little one
有人一直等着
Someone’s waiting
去爱
To love

You
晚安 泰迪
Good night, Teddy.
好好睡一觉
Sleep tight.
差点忘了祈祷
Oh! We almost forgot to say our prayers.
请保佑鲁佛和泰迪
Please bless Rufus and Teddy,
还有孤儿院所有的孩子
and all the kids at the orphanage,
詹妮弗 鲍比 玛丽 朱莉
Jennifer, Bobby, Mary, Julie.
还有希望有人看到我的瓶子 里面有我的求救信
And please let someone find my bottle. There’s a message in it.
因为逃跑已经没有用了 阿门
Because running away isn’t working. Amen.
不用担心 泰迪
Don’t worry, Teddy.
我们会没事的
We’ll be all right.
潘妮? 潘妮?
Penny? Penny?
– 嗯? – 潘妮
– Yes? – Penny.
潘妮 亲爱的 不要哭 我们是来帮你的
Penny, dear, now don’t cry. We are here to help you.
嗨 你们从哪儿来?
Hi. Where’d you come from?
我们发现了你的漂流瓶 我们是来救你出去的
We found the bottle with your message, and we’ve come to rescue you.
你听见了吗 泰迪? 我们的瓶子有用了
Did you hear that, Teddy? Our bottle worked!
你们没有带人来吗?
Didn’t you bring somebody big with you?
比如说警♥察♥?
Like the police?
没有 只有我们两个
No. There’s just the two of us.
但是如果我们三个齐心协力 并且保持信念…
But if the three of us work together and we have a little faith…
鲁佛说过的
That’s what Rufus said,
“信念让一切顺利”
“Faith makes things turn out right.”
潘妮 我知道现在已经很晚了 但是我们今晚必须逃出去 就现在
Penny, I know it’s late, but we have to escape tonight. Right now.
但是我才刚刚被布头和尼洛抓回来
But I just got caught by Brutus and Nero.
看它们把我的裤子弄成什么样了
Look what they did to my pants!
是的 而且它们还在下面守着跳板
Yeah, and they’re still down there guarding the gangplank.
噢 这些狠心的怪物!
Oh, those vicious monsters!
它们应该被锁在笼子里
They ought to be locked up in a cage.
我知道! 我知道! 来吧 我带你们去看
I know! I know! Come on. I’ll show you.
– 看见那儿了吗? 那个电梯 – 这笼子不错 潘妮
– See there? The elevator. – BIANCA: It’s a perfect cage, Penny.
好主意
Great idea.
那么 我们用什么做诱饵呢?
Now, what can we use for bait?
它们什么都吃
They’ll eat anything.
– 是的 我知道 – 我想到了!
– Yeah, I know. – I’ve got it!
我的香水 还记得吗?
My perfume. Remember?
它们会循着气味走进电梯里
They’ll follow the scent right into the elevator.
我就把门一摔
And I’ll slam the door.
玛杜莎肯定会生气
And will that make Medusa mad.
布头! 尼洛!
Brutus! Nero!
你们是不是又让那个小鬼逃走了?
Did you let that little brat escape again?
你太软弱了
You’re too soft.
嘿 潘妮 演得不错
Hey, Penny, that’s not bad.
太像玛杜莎了
That’s exactly like Medusa.
追到她 孩子们 把她带回来
Track her down, boys. Bring her back.
我们会跑得很远 它们不会抓到我们的
And we’ll be so far ahead, they’ll never catch us.
等等 她可能会骑沼泽小艇追上我们
Wait a minute. She might catch us in her swamp-mobile.
我们可以抢走它! 我一直都想骑它
We’ll swipe it! I’ve always wanted to drive it.
如果我们开始行动时 玛杜莎醒了呢? 那就糟了
What if Medusa wakes up while we’re starting it? We’re in trouble.
我们必须要拖延住他们
We gotta stall ’em somehow.
史诺普先生的烟花怎么样?
How about Mr. Snoops’ fireworks?
我们可以把烟花射到她房♥间里 这肯定够她忙一阵了
We’ll shoot ’em off in her bedroom. That’ll keep her busy.
伯纳特 这太刺♥激♥了
Bernard, it’s so exciting.
香水 鳄鱼 沼泽小艇
Perfume, crocs, swamp-mobiles.
肯定能行
It’s just got to work.
这是我们唯一的机会 但是我们需要帮助
It’s our only chance. But we’re gonna need help.
史诺普! 史诺普! 过来!
Snoops! Snoops! Get down here!
怎么了 玛杜莎? 发生什么事了?
What’s up, Medusa? What’s goin’ on?
噢 闭嘴!
Oh, shut up!
– 是不是涨潮… – 他们两个肯定在密谋什么
– High tide or not… – I bet those two are up to something.
天哪 我不想再进到那个可怕的黑洞里了
Gee, I don’t wanna go down that awful black hole again.
不用担心 亲爱的 动作快点 穿好衣服
Don’t worry about that, dear. You must hurry and get dressed.
快点! 我们时间不多了
Come on! We haven’t got much time.
艾文豪? 这边
Evinrude? Up here.
我们需要帮助 让于莉过来
We need help. Go get Ellie Mae.
要快一点!
And hurry!
你们准备好去救那个小女孩了吗?
Are you ready to help rescue that little young ‘un?
– 准备好了 于莉! – 哈利路亚!
– Sure enough, Ellie Mae! – Hallelujah!
路克!
Luke!
站起来 你这个懒人!
On your feet, you lazy critter!
于莉
Shucks, Ellie Mae.
我只是在等人喊”冲”
I was just a-waitin’ for someone to holler, “Charge!”
天哪! 别再啰嗦了 开始行动吧
Dag nab it! Let’s cut out the jawin’ and get it goin’.
当老格兰普着急时
When old Gramps gets head up,
他总是挤眉弄眼的
his nose gets plum out ofjoint.
放轻松 老格兰普 我们必须在这里等
Take it easy, Gramps. We gotta stay here
艾文豪把老鼠们的消息带给我们
till Evinrude brings us word from the mice.
如果那只虫子不快点回来
If that bug don’t get here soon,
他们又会把那个可怜的女孩扔进黑洞里
they’ll put that poor little girl down the black hole again.
好吧 你这个小鬼

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!