下面的人注意!
Look out below!
真丢人!
What a shame!
来 亲爱的 我帮你
Here, honey, let me help you.
哥们 你看起来需要喝点儿这个
Say, cousin, you look like you could use a swig of this.
它能让你振作起来
It’s good for what ails ya.
你们是从哪儿来的?
There! Where you folks from anyway?
我们从纽约来
We’re from New York.
现在大家往后站! 我不想再待在这个破地方了
Now stand back, folks! I ain’t gonna hang around this creepy place long.
跑道畅通!
Clear the runway!
我的老天!
Great balls of fire!
全是烟!
Holy smoke!
你走路不长眼睛吗?
Why don’t you watch where you’re goin’?
伯纳特 是坏蛋玛杜莎!
Bernard, it’s that terrible Medusa!
我真想用我的擀面杖揍她几下
I’d like to give her a few whacks with my rollin’ pin.
我们都希望她能滚出沼泽
We swamp folks would like to run her clean out of our bayou.
等会儿! 等会儿! 有人从这边过来了!
Hold it! Hold it! Somebody’s comin’ this way!
你为什么搞坏所有的东西?
Why did you have to go and spoil everything?
尼洛 不许把我的泰迪熊弄湿
Nero, don’t you dare get my teddy bear wet.
欧!
Oh!
是那个可怜的孩子!
It’s that poor little young ‘un!
她又试着逃跑了
She’s tried to run away again.
是潘妮 噢 糟糕!
It’s Penny. Oh, how terrible!
快点! 我们得知道她要被带去哪儿!
Hurry! We’ve got to find out where they’re taking her!
你需要一条船 艾文豪有这儿最快的船
You need a boat. Evinrude’s got the fastest boat around here.
艾文豪! 醒醒!
Evinrude! Wake up!
发动引擎!
Start up ya engine, boy!
需要帮助的时候 就派艾文豪回来
Send Evinrude back as soon as you need help.
我去召集邻居
I’ll round up the neighbors.
快一点! 艾文豪 快一点!
Faster! Evinrude, faster!
停下来 布头!
You stop that, Brutus!
雾太大了! 什么也看不见
This fog is awful. You can’t see a thing.
哇! 慢一点 艾文豪
Whoa! Slow down, Evinrude.
他们一定在这附近
They gotta be around here somewhere.
噢 天哪 我们跟丢了!
Oh, dear! We’ve lost them!
老天!
Jehoshaphat!
坚持住! 高一点 艾文豪!
Hang on! Higher point, Evinrude!
救命 伯纳特!
Help me, Bernard!
救命! 伯纳特!
Help! Bernard!
碧安卡!
Bianca!
加…加油 艾文豪! 使出全力!
Come, come on, Evinrude! Give it all ya got!
继续加油 艾文豪
Keep trying, Evinrude.
可怜的艾文豪!
Poor Evinrude!
你已经筋疲力尽了
Your carburetor is all pooped out.
把她带进来
Bring her right on in, boys.
这边
Come on.
你还想逃跑? 那是行不通的
So you tried to run away, huh? Well, it didn’t work.
是吧?
Did it, huh?
放我下来 布头!
Put me down, Brutus!
你这个小怪物!
Freaky little dragon!
干得好 好孩子
Nice work. Good boys.
好孩子 冷静
Good boys. Steady, boy.
冷静 孩子 听话!
Down, down, boys. Heel, heel!
好了 泰迪
There, there, Teddy.
我再也不会让他们那样对你
I won’t let them do that to you again.
别哭了
Don’t cry.
泰迪 泰迪 可怜的泰迪
Teddy, Teddy, Teddy, Teddy. Poor Teddy.
她只想着那只笨熊
All she ever thinks about is that simple bear.
你最好乖乖的 不然我就让尼洛和布头吃了你的泰迪熊
Now you behave or I’ll let Nero and Brutus have your old teddy bear.
你不会的!
You will not!
再说 我可不像你那样害怕他们 史诺普先生!
Besides, I’m not scared of ’em like you are, Mr. Snoops!
不许顶嘴!
Don’t you sass me!
孩子们 把这个顽皮的女孩带到房♥里
Boys, take this naughty little girl to her room.
我可以自己走 谢谢你!
I can go by myself. Thank you!
女孩已抓住
别走远了 艾文豪
Stick around, Evinrude.
我们需要你时会给信♥号♥♥的
We’ll signal if we need ya.
当心! 她来了!
Look out! Here she comes!
她在哪儿? 她在哪儿?
Where is she? Where is she?
她在哪儿? 我把她关在房♥间里了
Where is she? I sent her up to her room.
你怎么会让她逃跑呢? 这次你的借口又是什么 蠢货?
Why did you let her escape? What is your alibi this time, nitwit?
蠢货? 别怪我 玛杜莎
Nitwit? Well, don’t blame me, Medusa.
你的鳄鱼宝贝们
Those leather-headed lizards of yours,
他们应该负责岛上的巡逻
they’re supposed to be patrolling the island.
是它们让她逃走的
They let her get away.
我亲爱的宝贝
My precious pets.
我们知道是谁抓住了那个小鬼 不是吗?
We know who caught that ungrateful little brat, don’t we?
是你出主意要利用这个小女孩做这件事
Well, it was your brilliant idea to use the little girl for this caper.
– 如果你让我… – 史诺普 你都没想过
– If you had left it to me… – Snoops, you’re not thinking.
是的 我知道 我知道
No, I know, I know.
她是唯一小到能够钻进那个黑洞的人
She’s the only one small enough to squeeze down the black hole.
是的 但是为什么她没找到我的大钻石呢?
Yes, but why can’t she find my big diamond?
我不知道 但是看看这些好东西
I don’t know, but just look at these beauties
都是她从洞里带上来的
that she brought up from the cave.
这也值不少钱呢
They’ll sell for a lot of cold cash.
啊哦!
Ow!
我希望你别那么做!
I wish you wouldn’t do that!
她疯了 完全疯了
She’s insane. Utterly mad.
我想要那颗钻石
I want that diamond.
我一定要拿到魔鬼之眼
I’ve got to have the Devil’s Eye.
你让那女孩在洞里待的时间不够长
You didn’t leave the girl down in the cave long enough.
她不听话
She won’t take orders.
你太软弱了
You are too soft.
但是当涨潮时 水涌进来
But the water was rising, and the tide was coming in
她在那里关心的只有泰迪熊是不是湿了
and all she did down there was fuss about her teddy bear getting wet.
史诺普 你不知道怎么跟小孩打交道
Snoops, you don’t have a way with children.
你必须让他们信任你
You must gain their confidence,
让他们喜欢你
make them like you.
是吗? 怎么才能做到呢?
Yeah? How do you do that?
你要逼他们喜欢你 傻子!
You force them to like you, idiot!
下次退潮的时候
At the next low tide,
我要亲自把她放下去
I’m going to put her down there myself,
让她一直待在那儿
and keep her there
直到找到为止
until she finds it,
事情就是这么简单
and it is as simple as that.
就这么简单 是吗?
It’s as simple as that, is it?
好吧 你是老板 老板
Well, you’re the boss, boss.
没错
Yes.
跟我来 宝贝们
Now come along, pets
我们必须在今晚把潘妮救出来
We gotta get Penny out of here tonight.
嗯?
Hmm?
– 碧安卡 它们闻到了你的香水味 – 噢 天哪
– Bianca, they smell your perfume. – Oh, dear.
– 噢 不! – 嘿 碧安卡!
– Oh, no! – Hey, Bianca!
我们走 你们这些大笨蛋!
Let go, you big bullies, you!
布头! 尼洛!
Brutus! Nero!
别捣乱!
Stop that infernal racket!
现在就停下!
I mean now!
史诺普! 史诺普 一只老鼠 杀了它! 杀了它!
Snoops! Snoops, a mouse! Kill it! Kill it!
去死吧! 杀了它!
Curses! Kill it!
还有一只!
There is another one!
这玩意儿又怎么了?
What is wrong with this thing?
史诺普 怎么回事?
Snoops, what’s wrong?
我不…
I don’t…
艾文豪 过来!
Evinrude, over here!
你还好吗 亲爱的?
Are you all right, dear?
天哪! 她想要杀了我们!
Gosh! She tried to kill us!
那个可怕的女人!
That terrible woman!
如果我是一只十尺高的老鼠 我就得给她点颜色瞧瞧
If I was only a 10-foot mouse, I’d show her.
没用的 碧安卡
It’s no use, Bianca.
也许老猫鲁佛是对的
Maybe Rufus the cat was right.
两只小老鼠能做什么?
What can two little mice do?
R-E-S。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!