话说回来 在大半夜被吵醒
Well, after all, waking him up in the middle of the night,
你应该也会暴躁起来吧?
wouldn’t you be grumpy, too?
我没有在半夜吵醒他
I didn’t wake him up in the middle of the night.
我只是经过 我…
I was walking through the thing, and I just…
莫宁赛德孤儿院
吉米·琼斯 请勿靠近
好的 我们四处看看
All right. I’ll take a look around,
看能找到什么
see what I can find.
潘妮 等待进一步通知
嘘! 嘘!
Psst! Psst!
嘘!
Psst!
碧安卡小姐 这里 我好像找到了什么
Miss Bianca, over here. I found somethin’.
这些是潘妮的东西
These are Penny’s belongings.
干得好 我们总算有点头绪了
Good work. Now we’re getting somewhere.
噢 看! 潘妮的宝贝
Oh, look! The little girl’s treasures.
老天 这是那孩子收集的东西
Boy, the things kids collect.
你觉得她还在孤儿院里吗?
Do you think she could be still here in the orphanage?
不可能的 箱子上写了 “等待进一步通知”
Well, she can’t be. It says on the box, “Hold until further notice.”
可能她是被领养了
Well, maybe she’s been adopted.
不会的 那样她也会带上这些东西的
No, because she would have taken these things with her.
– 老鼠! – 猫!
– Mice! – Cat!
看这边 你们两个
Now lookee here, you two.
如果人们发现老鼠进来了
If folks find out that mice moved in here,
我会被赶走的 饭碗也会不保
I’ll get kicked out, lose my job.
不用担心 猫先生 我们只待一小会儿
Don’t worry, Mr. Cat. We won’t be here long.
我太老了 已经追不上老鼠了
I am a mite too old to be chasin’ mice.
先生 你能告诉我一个叫潘妮的小女孩怎么了吗?
Sir, could you tell us what happened to a little girl named Penny?
当然可以
I sure can.
但你们在这儿已经找不到她了
But you ain’t gonna find her around here.
那个可怜的小家伙逃走了
See, poor little thing ran away.
您最后一次见她是什么时候?
When was the last time you saw Penny?
有什么反常的事情吗? 请您想一想
Was there anything unusual? Try to remember.
我想想
Let’s see, now.
最后一次见到她
The last time I saw her,
她一个人坐在那张床上
she was sittin’ over there on her bed all alone.
她看起来很伤心
She looked awful sad.
所以我问她…
And so I asked her…
怎么了 潘妮 宝贝?
What’s wrong, Penny, honey?
– 没什么 – 过来 过来
– Nothing. – Come on now. Come on.
我们之间没有秘密 告诉鲁佛吧?
No secrets. You tell old Rufus, huh?
好吧 就是孤儿院的收养日嘛
Well, it was adoption day at the orphanage.
– 发生什么事了? – 一位先生和一位女士来看我
– What happened? – A man and a lady came,
但是他们却选择了一个红头发的女孩
and looked at me, but they choosed a little redheaded girl.
她比我漂亮
She was prettier than me.
欧!
Oh!
不会的!
She couldn’t be!
听我说 亲爱的
You listen to me, darlin’.
你是很特别的
You’re something extra special.
不 我不是
No, I’m not.
有一天一个爸爸和一个妈妈会来到孤儿院
Why, someday a mama and a papa will come to the orphanage
找一个像你这样漂亮的女孩
lookin’ for a pretty little girl just like you.
– 真的? – 我用胡须发誓
– Honest? – I’ll bet my whiskers on it.
但是你必须要相信有这么一天 坚持信念 宝贝
But you’ve got to believe it. Keep the faith, sweetheart.
你看见那只蓝鸟了吗?
Do you see that bluebird?
– 是的 我看见了 – 好的
– Yes, I do. – Well,
信念就像你看见的那只从远方飞来的蓝鸟
faith is a bluebird you see from afar.
它就像夜晚的第一颗星星那样真实
It’s for real and as sure as the first evening star.
你不能碰到它、买♥♥下它 也不能紧握住它
You can’t touch it or buy it or wrap it up tight,
但是它就在那里 使一切顺利
but it’s there just the same, making things turn out right.
不能碰到它、买♥♥下它 也不能紧握住它
Can’t touch it or buy it or wrap it up tight,
但是它就在那里 使一切顺利
but it’s there just the same, making things turn out right.
但是要收养我的人也要收养泰迪
But whoever adopts me has to adopt Teddy, too.
他们也会爱他的
They’ll love him!
他吃得不多吧?
He doesn’t eat much, does he?
看! 我给你带了点东西
Here! I brought you something.
老天!
Grand notion!
猫薄荷饼干
Catnip snaps.
不 这是姜糖饼
No, they’re ginger snaps!
像我这样的老人可以吃一点姜
Well, an old codger like me could use a little ginger.
今天午饭的时候我多拿了两块
I taked two extra ones for lunch today.
本来我们是不能这么做的
We’re not supposed to do that.
你可以相信我
Well, you can trust me.
我不会告密的
I won’t tattletale on you.
我爱你 鲁佛
I love you, Rufus.
天哪 我们要快点 否则就错过晚餐了
Gee, we better hurry or we’ll be late for supper!
她看起来很高兴 但是接下来我就得知她不见了
She seemed happy enough, but the next thing I heard, Penny was gone.
警♥察♥还在找她吗?
Well, aren’t the police still looking for her?
没有 他们几周前就放弃了
No. No, no. No, they gave up weeks ago.
这太槽糕了 可怜的小女孩
This is terrible. That poor little girl.
我实在不能相信潘妮会逃走
I just can’t believe that Penny would run away.
鲁佛先生 请仔细想想 肯定还有别的事情
Mr. Rufus, please think. Now there must be something else.
好吧
Well,
试着回想一下 一定有的
come to think of it, there was.
没有了 潘妮是不会跟她进去的
No. It’s nothing. Penny wouldn’t get in with her.
进去哪里? 跟谁?
Get in what? With who?
一个古怪的女人想带潘妮去兜风
A weird lady tried to give Penny a ride,
但是她肯定不会理会这种坏人的
but she wouldn’t have anything to do with trashy people like them.
坏人? 谁?
Trashy people? Who?
她跟人合伙在街那头开了一家破当铺
Well, she and her partner run a sleazy pawn shop down the street.
碧安卡小姐 我们必须去那儿调查一下
Miss Bianca, we must go down there and investigate.
你们请便 但是去那儿只会浪费时间
Suit yourself, but you’d be wastin’ your time goin’ down there.
她可能真的遇到大♥麻♥烦了
She could be in real trouble.
我们要找到她 把她救出来
We gotta find her and help her.
是啊 但就凭两只老鼠
Yeah, but two little mice.
你们能做什么呢?
What can you do?
玛杜莎当铺
一年级读物
伯纳特!
Bernard!
一本小孩的书
A child’s book.
这是潘妮的!
It’s Penny’s!
那么她一定在这里
Then she’s gotta be here.
什么东西那么好笑?
What’s so funny?
你的尾巴
Your tail.
过来 我帮你整理一下
Here, here. Let me help you fix it.
谁这么晚打电♥话♥来啊?
Who could be ringing at this time of the night?
玛杜莎夫人当铺
Madame Medusa’s Pawn Shop Boutique.
– 喂 老板 – 史诺普!
– Hello, boss. – Snoops!
先别说 史诺普 让我猜猜
Don’t tell me, Snoops. Let me guess.
你找到它了!
You found it!
你找到钻石了!
You’ve found the diamond!
再给你时间? 你这个蠢货!
Give you time? You bungler!
你已经在那儿三个月了
You have been down there for three months.
瓶子? 什么瓶子?
Bottles? What bottles?
你逮到潘妮
You caught Penny
用漂流瓶求救?
sending messages in bottles?
你这个大蠢货!
You blundering fool!
你连一个小女孩都管不了吗?
Can’t you control a little girl?
闭嘴! 我会坐下一个航♥班♥到魔鬼沼泽
Shut up! I am taking the next flight down to Devil’s Bayou.
糟糕 我们得跟她一起去
This is terrible. We’ve got to go with her.
是的 来 进到箱子里
Yeah. Come on. In the suitcase.
把他们留在那儿才几周 就…
Leave them for a few weeks and…
这破箱子怎么关不上?
Why won’t this stupid thing close?
滚开 你这只猪!
Out of my way, you road hog!
614航♥班♥的所有旅客请登机
WOMAN OVER PA: All passengers please report for flight 614.
快点儿 碧安卡小姐
Hurry, Miss Bianca.
玛杜莎夫人可能已经到达魔鬼沼泽了
Madame Medusa could be down at the Devil’s Bayou by now.
对不起
I’m sorry,
但是一位淑女总要有点行李 对吧?
but a lady does have to pack a few things, you know?
杰诚先生请到售票处
Will Mr. Jenkins report to the ticket counter, please?
614航♥班♥的所有旅客请登机 我们要出发了
All passengers, please report for flight 614. Now departing.
信天翁航♥空♥公♥司♥
航♥班♥6点45分起飞
Flight leaves 6:45.
噢 不 我们错过航♥班♥了
Oh, no. We missed the flight.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!