谁来救救我
Who will rescue me
华特·迪士尼 出品
救难小英雄
救命

Who
来救救我
Will rescue me

Who
来救救我
Will rescue me
我迷失在大海中
I’m lost at sea
身边没有一个朋友
Without a friend
这段旅程
This journey
是否会结束
Will it ever end
谁来
Who will
救救
Rescue

Me
救救我
Rescue me
救救
Rescue

Me
美国 纽约
(WOMAN SPEAKING OVER PA IN FRENCH)
会议日程表
请注意
Attention, please.
联♥合♥国♥经济和社会理事会会议将在五分钟内开始
The economic and social council will convene in five minutes.
(FRENCH CONTINUES)
下午2点 救难协会峰会
老鼠入口
救难协会总部
(MAN GREETS IN FRENCH)
您好 先生
Good day, sir.
您好 大使先生
Good day, Mr. Ambassador.
(RESPONDS IN RUSSIAN)
您好吗 夫人?
How do you do, madam?
(RESPONDS IN GERMAN)
肃静 肃静
Order, order.
国际救难协会紧急会议
This emergency meeting of the International Rescue Aid Society
现在开始
is now in session.
各位代表们 你们从世界各地被召集至此
Delegates, you have been summoned from all corners of the globe
是因为我们相信 有人正处在危难之中
because we have reason to believe that someone is in distress.
正如你们所知
As you know,
我们协会一向有求必应
our society has never failed to answer a call for help.
注意! 注意!
Hear! Hear!
让我们面对敬爱的协会创始人
We will face the portrait of the beloved founder of our society,
老鼠英雄
Euripides Mouse.
各位代表们 行致敬礼
Delegates, hands over hearts.
R-E-S-C-U-E
R-E-S-C-U-E
救难协会
Rescue Aid Society
昂起头 朝向天
Heads held high Touch the sky
你对我而言很重要
You mean everything to me
当你处在危难中 随时呼叫我们
In a fix, in a bind Call on us anytime
无所不能的我们会立即出现
We’ll appear from nowhere Mighty are we
R-E-S-C-U-E 救难协会
R-E-S-C-U-E Rescue Aid Society
诚实、忠诚是我们对你的保证
Honesty, loyalty We pledge to thee
R-E-S-C-U-E
R-E-S-C-U-E
救难协会
Rescue Aid Society
昂起头 朝向天
Heads held high Touch the sky
你对我而言很重要
You mean everything to me
当你处在危难之中 你就想”不用逃”
In a jam, in a scrape And you think, “No escape”
– 不用害怕 我们会在这里 – 我们很勇敢
– Do not fear, we’ll be here – Courageous are we
R-E-S-C-U-E
R-E-S-C-U-E
救难协会
Rescue Aid Society
昂起头 朝向天
Heads held high Touch the sky
真心是我们对你的保证
Our hearts we pledge to thee
侦察员 把瓶子拿进来
Mouse scouts, bring in the bottle.
(MAN EXCLAIMS IN FRENCH)
伯纳特先生 请进来
Mr. Bernard, if you please.
借过一下 不好意思
Coming through. Pardon me.
小心点儿
Have a care there.
对不起 不好意思 先生
I’m sorry. Excuse me, sir.
哎呀
Oops.
天哪
Egad!
各位代表们 这不是轻松的时候
Delegates, this is no time for levity.
严肃点 严肃点
Serious business, you know. Serious business.
怎么了?
Now what?
先生 这个梯子一共有13级台阶
Sir, there’s 13 steps on this ladder.
真迷信!
Superstitious nonsense!
欧!
Oh!
接下来呢?
What next?
对不起 先生
Oh, um, sorry, sir.
我马上就把它弄出来 先生
I’ll have it out in a jiffy, sir.
“致纽约莫宁赛德孤儿院”
“To Morningside Orphanage, New York.”

Hmm.
太难辨认了
Most difficult to decipher.
好吧 我看不明白
Well, I can’t make it out.
“我…
“I am
“遇上大…
“in terrible…
“大♥麻♥烦了…”
“Terrible trouble.”
噢 天哪 都被水洗掉了
Oh, dear. It’s all watered out.
“快点!
“Hurry!
救命! 潘妮”
“Help! Penny.”
潘妮? 莫宁赛德孤儿院?
Penny? Morningside Orphanage?
除了这些 我们没有别的线索 是吧?
Dash it all, it’s not much to go on, is it?
可怜的小女孩
Oh! That poor little girl.
主席先生
Mr. Chairman, please.
请问 我能接下这个任务吗?
Please, may I have this assignment?
你? 碧安卡小姐?
You? Miss Bianca?
亲爱的女士 这绝对是史无前例的
Dear lady, it’s absolutely without precedent.
现在不再是以前那种男权至上的社会了
I mean, it’s not like the old days when it was a man’s world.
但是
However,
我认为我们需要迈出第一步
I suppose there has to be a first time.
主席先生 我认为碧安卡小姐不应该去
Mr. Chairman, sir. I don’t think Miss Bianca should go.
这可能很危险
It could be dangerous.
任何事情都可能发生
I mean, anything could happen to her.
亲爱的女士 在我们的看门人插话之前
You see, dear lady, before our janitor interrupted,
我想说
I was about to suggest
你应该找一个搭档
that you should have a co-agent go with you.
先生们 谁自告奋勇?
Gentlemen, who will volunteer?
先生们
Gentlemen,
真的很难决定
this is indeed a most difficult decision to make.
我选择伯纳特先生
I choose Mr. Bernard
作为我的搭档
to be my co-agent.
我? 这真是太…
Me? That’s really very…
可是我只是一个看门人
No, see, I’m only a janitor.
噢 我们的组合会很完美的
Oh, come on. We’ll be a great team together.
噢 来吧!
Oh, come on!
好极了! 好极了!
DELEGATES: Bravo! Bravo!
好极了! …
Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!
一个看门人和一位女士? 噢 天哪
A janitor, my lady? Oh, good heavens.
保佑你们
Bless my soul.
莫宁赛德孤儿院
Morningside Orphanage.
这里! 在这里
Here! Here it is.
先往下走三个街区 再走四个街区
Three blocks down and four blocks over.
为什么我们不走穿过动物园的捷径呢?
Well, why don’t we take the shortcut through the zoo?
天哪 碧安卡小姐
Gee, Miss Bianca,
我不知道 这… 这可能很危险
I don’t know. I mean, it’s… You know, it could be risky.
噢 来吧 记得我们的承诺吗?
Oh, come on. Remember our pledge?
“穿过风暴、大雨和黑夜…
“Through storm and rain and dark of night…”
为了正义勇往直前”
“Never fail to do what’s right.”
好吧 使命在召唤
All right. Duty calls.
伯纳特先生 也许我们还是回去?
Mr. Bernard, maybe we better go back?
那边太黑了
It’s so dark in there.
黑?
Dark?
谁怕黑?
Who’s afraid of the dark?
你在这儿等一下 我进去看看
Look, you stay here. I’ll check it out.
等等我!
Wait for me!
我们还是换条路走怎么样?
How about tryin’ the three blocks down and four blocks over?
你做了什么惹他这么生气?
What did you do to make him so mad?
什么也没做 他不过是只暴躁又年老的狮子
Nothing. He’s just a grumpy, old lion.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!