这只是给他们勇气去操作。
It’s just to really give them the courage to do it.
昨天,我们安排好了
每个人的角色和协议
今天,我们要讨论,准备进入洞穴营救
我有十名潜水员准备在接下来的30分钟内出发。
(IN ENGLISH) I have ten divers ready to go in the next 30 minutes.
绳索队有六名美国人
The ropes team will consist of six Americans,
五名澳大利亚人、五名中国人和六名绳索专家。
five Australians, five Chinese, and six rope-specialist civilians.
三号♥洞室,会有
MALE VOICE: Chamber Three, there will be
泰国国家协调机构。
a Thai national coordination.
我们封锁了三号♥洞室的区域,
MITCH: We cordoned off our section of Chamber Three,
带了15个尸袋,以防事情恶化。
we brought in 15 body bags in case things did go south.
我和杰森、约翰、哈利一起直奔山洞的尽头。
I went straight to the end of the cave, along with Jason and John and Harry.
我们都知道自己在山洞里的位置,我们大致是按照这个顺序进去的。
We all know our position in the cave and we went in roughly in that order.
在“海豹”的帮助下,我带上了第一个孩子
I got the first boy ready with the help of the SEALs.
我们需要戴上潜水头套,穿上救生衣
We needed to put this hood on, put his buoyancy jacket over…
布设好蹦极绳,准备好氧气瓶
put these bungee cords around ready for the cylinder.
我想到的是一种非常简单的药物组合。
RICHARD: It was a very simple combination of drugs that I came up with.
Xanax是一种片剂,它有很强的抗焦虑作用。
Xanax was the tablet, which has a very strong anti-anxiety effect.
贝克医生给了第一个孩子第一片药片。
Dr. Bhak had given the first tablet to the first kid.
孩子们决定谁家住的远,谁就第一个走
这样他就能在回家的路上
告知其他孩子的父母这一喜讯
我先把阿托品注射到一条腿上,
RICHARD: (IN ENGLISH) So, I injected the atropine into one leg first,
这个药有抗流涎的副作用,
which has an anti-salivation side effect,
因为他们可能会溺死在自己的唾液中。
because they could drown in their own saliva potentially.
然后,几乎立刻
And then, pretty much straight away
然后在另一条腿注射氯♥胺♥酮♥,
followed it up with the injection of ketamine in the other leg,
这是全身麻♥醉♥药♥。
which is the general anesthetic drug.
我会在他们面前举起注射器,拍拍他们的腿让他们知道
I’d hold up the syringe in front of them and pat their leg to let them know
他们就要打♥针♥了。
they’re about to get an injection.
孩子们很放松
他们好像
非常信任哈里斯医生,如同家人一样
一旦他们失去了知觉
RICHARD: (IN ENGLISH) Once they were unconscious
基本上是要给布娃娃戴上面罩了
it was basically trying to put a mask on a rag doll.
我对我们所做的一切,无论是姿势还是形式,都感到不自在。
I didn’t feel comfortable in any way, shape or form about what we were doing.
我的意思是,有两种动作非常强力
I mean, there were two things that were really powerful,
那就是把失去知觉者的脸
and that is pushing someone’s face underwater
推到水下
who’s unconscious,
然后把他们的手绑在背后。
and then tying their hands behind their back.
我的意思是,这两件事都感觉非常非常不合适
I mean, both those things feel very, very wrong.
我觉得这就像是安乐死。
It felt like euthanasia to me.
第一次出发,杰森对我喊道,
On that first trip, Jason yelled back to me and said,
“哦,哈利,他呼吸不太好。”
“Oh, Harry, he’s not breathing very much.”
我告诉他们,“这是一次单程旅行,
And I told the guys, “This is a one-way trip,
“一旦开始,就不能停止。
“once you start you cannot stop.
“你不能回到我身边,因为我无能为力。
“You can’t come back to me, ’cause there’s nothing I can do.
“如果你最后把一具尸体带出洞穴
“If you end up taking a body out of the cave
“那么这就是你从山洞里带出来的东西。”
“then that’s what you’re taking out of the cave.”
在八号♥洞室,就好像我们等了一辈子
RICK: In Chamber Eight, it felt like we were waiting forever.
突然绳子抽动了。
Suddenly the line twitched.
杰森带着一个孩子浮出水面
And Jason comes up with a child…
出来呼吸
looking for a breath.
我只能说气氛非常紧张
I can only say that there was just this huge tension in the air.
实际上他还活着,不过
The fact that he was still alive, it was just
就像一个重担从我肩上卸下一样。
like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders.
但是也只游了300米,
But that was only 300 meters,
他们还有1.5千米才能离开洞穴。
they still had a kilometer-and-a-half to get out of the cave.
他开始抽搐,移♥动♥手指,
JASON: Then he actually started twitchin’, movin’ the fingers,
他看起来像个僵尸。我们因看到这些动作而兴奋。
he looked like a zombie. Our eyes were agog with this.
我们又给他们打了一针
We gave ’em another injection there and we transported him
把他从干燥的洞室到达下一个淹没段。
over the dry chamber to the next flooded section.
约翰带来了第二个孩子
RICK: John took the second child.
我记得,约翰看着我说,“他叫什么名字?”
I remember, John looked at me, and he said, “What’s his name?”
“我不知道,约翰。”
“I don’t know, John.”
我很紧张,更进一步说
JOHN: I was nervous. I would go further than that,
我会说我在给自己喂屎
I would say I was shitting myself.
当我带他游出去的时候,我只记得我有一种归属感和决心
As I swam him out, I just remember feeling ownership and determination
我要确保我的孩子能活下来。
that I’ll make damned sure that my child survived.
克里斯带了第三个孩子。
Chris took the third child.
你看不到你的手在脸前。
You couldn’t see your hand in front of your face.
偶尔,你会在黑暗中瞥见一些东西。
Occasionally, you’ll get a glimpse of something through the murk.
我记得我试着穿过我无法穿过的洞。
I remember trying to wriggle through holes that I couldn’t wriggle through.
找到一个更大的空间,然后重复一遍又一遍。
Finding a bigger space and then that repeating again and again.
在第一次潜水后,我和我的小伙子继续进行。
After the first submerged section, I carried on out with the lad that I had.
我在一条深水河道中浮出水面,那里没有陆地。
I surfaced in a deep water canal, and there was no dry land.
但他又开始抽搐了。
But he was starting twitching again.
所以,我把我的氯♥胺♥酮♥药瓶拿出来了。
So, I got my vials of ketamine out.
我的手在颤抖,因为我从来没有打过针。
My hands are shaking ’cause I’ve never given an injection before.
我设法弄到了一个药瓶,你有一个单独的针头,
I managed to get one of the vials, you’ve got a separate needle,
从支架上拿出来,结果刺伤了我的手指。
took it out of its holder, stabbed myself in the finger.
我很幸运,没有接触到氯♥胺♥酮♥
I’m lucky that’s not connected to the vial of ketamine
否则水面上就要漂的就是两具尸体了
otherwise there’d be two bodies floating on the surface.
给他打了一针。
Gave him that injection.
果然,他停止了抽搐。
True enough, he had stopped twitching.
约翰来到洞室,
JOSH: John came to the chamber, and the child didn’t appear
孩子出现了呼吸不正常的情况
to be breathing right.
我得给孩子换氧气瓶。
JOHN: I had to change the oxygen cylinders for the child.
戴着面罩,我无法让他再次呼吸。
And I couldn’t get him breathing again with the mask on.
摘下面罩
Mask off.
我们把面罩摘下来,他好了一点
We’d take the mask off, and it did improve,
然后我们再戴上面具,情况变得更糟。
and then we put the mask back on and it would get worse again.
这种情况持续了好几次。
JOHN: And this went on for a couple of times.
约翰真的很担心。
JOSH: John was really worried.
我想冲向出口,这事就此了结
JOHN: I wanted to bolt for the exit and it would have been finished.
面罩没问题。
MALE VOICE: Mask’s all right.
这真的是一种纯粹的意志行为,
It really felt like a sheer act of will,
因为我体内的每一根纤维都想出去。
because every fiber in my being wanted to be out.
但我知道我不能那样做,
But I knew that I couldn’t do that,
因为我知道我最终带出去的是一具尸体,而不是一个孩子
because I knew I’d end up with a corpse at the end rather than a child.
约翰带着孩子离开的时候,看起来我们已经修好了。
JOSH: By the time John left with the kid, it looked like we did fix it.
当你回到最后一段积水区域时
JASON: When you got back to the final flooded section
那总是最难通过的。
that was always the hardest sump to go through.
带着一个孩子你不能保证同时通过
You couldn’t fit through with a kid on either side.
我们得先把他推过去,然后你跟着他过去。
We had to push him through first and then you went through after him.
然后,当你接近三号♥洞室时,你会听到泵的嗡嗡声。
And then, as you approach Chamber Three, you’d hear the humming of the pumps.
我和那个男孩一起浮出水面。
I surfaced with the boy.
十几只手准备把孩子从你身上带走,
A dozen hands there are ready to take the child off you,
直接抬上担架
straight into another stretcher.
-三十公斤-三十公斤。
-MALE VOICE: Thirty kilos. -DEREK: Thirty kilos.
第一个孩子还活着,还在呼吸。我想那
Kid number one’s alive, breathing. I think that was…
极大地鼓舞了士气。
a huge morale boost.
1,2,3
MITCH: One, two, three.
我们有责任
把孩子们从3号♥洞室送到洞穴入口处
我们需要200人
我和我的孩子出现在三号♥洞室。
JOHN: (IN ENGLISH) I surfaced in Chamber Three with my child.
救援随后抵达
Relief.
1,2,3,拉!
MITCH: One, two, three, pull!
拉
Pull!
拉
Pull!
拉
Pull!
拉
Pull!
有报道称,我必须强调,都是未经证实的,,
FEMALE REPORTER: There are reports, I must stress they are unconfirmed,
两个男孩现在已经从山洞里出来了。
that two boys have now emerged from the cave.
就在几秒钟前,我们看到另一辆救护车开进,
Just seconds ago, we saw another ambulance going in,
也许第三个会被营救出来。
perhaps a third will be extracted.
我带着孩子游到了
CHRIS: I arrived with my boy…
亲手交出了这件珍贵的货物
handed this precious cargo off.
我记得约翰对我说:“我们三人救了三个
I remember John saying to me, “We’ve got three for three.
“太棒了,三救三。”
“Amazing, got three for three.”
然后他看着我,他说,
Then he looked at me, he said,
“来吧,斯坦顿,别……我们得四救四。”
“Come on, Stanton, don’t… it up. We’ve gotta get four for four.”
瑞克带着最后一个孩子走出了山洞。
RICHARD: Rick took the last child and he headed out of the cave.
我对贝克医生说,“就是这样。“我们明天做救四个吧。”
I said to Dr. Bhak, “That’s it. “Let’s do four tomorrow.”
海豹突击队和我都很担心
我们希望这些孩子