但我有一种强烈的感觉。。。
But I just had this powerful feeling that…
要逼自己一把,这是逼自己前进的最佳时机
just that it was time to push. It was the right time to push.
所以,我们继续向上游。。。
So, we continue upstream…
努力跟上水流
trying to follow the flow.
那是一种扑鼻而来的
RICK: It was instantaneous.
刺♥激♥性气味
(SNIFFS) A pungent smell.
一片寂静
Silence.
我们都以为我们闻到了腐烂的尸体。
JOHN: We both assumed we were smelling decomposing bodies.
这里有些不愉快的东西
There’s something unpleasant here.
然后,突然,我看到一道闪光。
And then, suddenly, I saw a light flash.
约翰立刻拿出相机。
RICK: John immediately got out the camera.
约翰,照亮这,对,尽可能
John, light it up. Yeah, best you can.
谢谢,你们好,谢谢
你们有多少人?
JOHN: How many of you?
-十三 -十三?
-Thirteen. -Thirteen?
-是的,十三个?-意识还清醒吗?
-Yeah, thirteen. -Brilliant.
清醒
Yeah, yeah.
相信我
JOHN: Believe. Believe.
在音频里,我在说“相信我”
On the audio, there’s me saying “Believe.”
那是我试图告诉我的,“这是真的。
That was me trying to tell me, “This is real.
“这是正在发生的事。”
“This is actually happening.”
能救我们出去吗?
不,今天不行。
JOHN: No. Not today.
-求你了?-今天出不去
-Please? -JOHN: Not today.
我们必须潜水。
We have to dive.
我们还会再来,没事的。
We are coming. It’s okay.
-没事的。-很多人都会来。
-RICK: It’s okay. -JOHN: Many people are coming.
很多很多人。我们是第一个到的,往后还会有有很多
Many, many people. We are the first. Many people come.
什么时候救我们?
明天。不对,现在是星期几?
JOHN: Tomorrow. No, no, no. What day is it now?
你说几号♥我们能离开?
-我不知道… -星期一,星期一。
-RICK: (IN ENGLISH) I don’t know… -JOHN: Monday, Monday.
好的,但是一个星期和星期一。你们在这里已经十天了。
Okay but one week and Monday. You have been here ten days.
十天,你们很厉害
Ten days. You are very strong.
非常厉害
Very strong.
谁听得懂英语?我需要翻译
我不知道,那这样,你们先退回去,我们过来
JOHN: (IN ENGLISH) I don’t know. Okay, get back. We come. We come.
我们好饿
明白
JOHN: I know. I know. I understand.
我们来了,好的,我们来了。
We come. Okay. We come.
告诉他们我们很饿
我们把设备取下来了
RICK: (IN ENGLISH) We took our equipment off
放在通道的另一边,我们朝他们走去。
on the other side of the passage and made our way over to them.
很明显,约翰有一个儿子,而我没有孩子。
RICK: I mean, clearly, John has a son. And I haven’t got children.
我已经安排好了我的生活,尽量避开孩子。
I’ve structured my life to avoid children as much as possible.
但约翰是个幼兽大♥师♥,
But John is a cub master,
所以他习惯于和一群孩子打交道。
so he’s used to dealing with groups of children.
说…竖起大拇指。说,“耶!”
JOHN: Say… Thumbs up. Say, “Yay!”
-耶!-耶!
-Yay! -Yay!
他让他们做了一个激励练习。
RICK: He got them to do a motivational exercise.
每个人都说,“耶!”
JOHN: Everybody say, “Yeah!”
耶!
-Yeah! -Yeah!
太好了,大家跟我念:“你好,美国人。”
JOHN: Excellent. Say, “Hello, Americans.”
-你好,美国人-你好,美国人。
-Hello, Americans. -Hello, Americans.
你好,泰国海军。
JOHN: Hello, Thai Navy.
-你好,泰国海军-你好,泰国海军。
-Hello, Thai Navy. -Hello, Thai Navy.
说:“你好,澳大利亚人。”
JOHN: Say, “Hello, Australians.”
-你好,澳大利亚人-你好,澳大利亚人
-Hello, Australia. -Hello, Australia.
你好,中国人。
JOHN: Hello, Chinese.
-你好,中国人-你好,中国人。
-Hello, Chinese. -Hello, Chinese.
谢谢大家。
JOHN: And thank you, everybody else.
-谢谢大家-谢谢大家。
-And thank you, everybody. -And thank you, everybody.
好的。我们很快就会见到你们
JOHN: Okay. We see you soon.
当我们离开时,几乎所有的人都来单独拥抱我们。
RICK: As we left, pretty much all of them came and hugged us individually.
我向他们保证我会回来。
JOHN: I made them a promise that I would come back.
我真的很高兴你们能来这
BOY 1: I am really happy you’re here.
我们也很高兴。
JOHN: We are happy too.
非常感谢
-BOY 2: Yes. Thank you so much. -BOY 3: Thank you so much.
-好的 -那么,你从哪里来?
-JOHN: Okay. -BOY 4: So, where you come from?
-英国的英格兰。-哦
-RICK: England, UK. -BOY 4: Oh.
当我们转过拐角穿好装备时,
RICK: As we went round the corner and kitted up,
我和约翰之间完全沉默,只是……
total silence between me and John, just… (INHALES)
…看着对方的脸思考,
…looking to each other’s faces thinking,
“我们可能是唯一见过他们的人。”
“We may be the only ones that ever see them.”
这非常有可能
That was a distinct possibility.
整个回来的过程中我所想的是,
The whole journey back, all I was thinking was,
“我们现在到底要做什么?”
“What on earth are we going to do now?”
我首先在泰国海豹突击队基地所在的三号♥洞室浮出水面。
I surfaced first in Chamber Three where the Thai Navy SEALs had their base.
-13个人还活着
-Thirteen alive. -(MALE VOICE CHEERING)
他们没事
JOHN: They’re okay. Yeah.
你到了
DIVER 1: (IN ENGLISH) You close.
干得漂亮
我们捎来个字条,这是……
JOHN: (IN ENGLISH) We’ve got a message. This is…
看,他们写的字条
干得好,伙计。
CONNOR: (IN ENGLISH) Good job, man.
我们现在真的非常需要食物
除了洞里的水我们什么也没吃
海豹突击队立即向外界
RICK: (IN ENGLISH) The SEALs immediately relayed the news
转达了这个消息
to the outside.
我们离开后不久,
Shortly after we exited,
这段录像在世界各地播出
the footage was released all over the world.
来自泰国的现场图片。
FEMALE REPORTER: Live images coming out of Thailand.
你们有多少人?
戏剧性的突发新闻。
Dramatic breaking news.
你们很厉害
JOHN: You are very strong.
一个真正的奇迹。
FEMALE REPORTER: A true miracle.
发现了13个被困人员,目前安全
泰国的祈祷得到了回应
(IN ENGLISH) Thailand’s prayers have paid off.
-多谢各位-非常感谢你。
-Thank you. -Thank you very much.
你们的部队做得很好。
Your troops are doing a really good job.
你也一样
Back at you too.
这是一个多么了不起的转折啊。
What a remarkable turn of events.
他被困那天的晚上
爸妈给他买♥♥了个蛋糕
当作惊喜
他要是能回来,我们会给他一个惊喜
我想对大家说声谢谢。
(IN ENGLISH) I would like to say thank you to everyone.
-我们是一个团队 -大家庭。
-APAKORN: We are team. -MALE VOICE: Family.
是的,团队,是的。
JOHN: Yes, team, yes.
那天晚上,在美军营地与泰国海军举♥行♥了一次作战会议。
That night, there was as battle meeting at the American camp with the Thai Navy.
这是与阿帕科恩少将的正式会晤。
This was a formal meeting with Rear Admiral Apakorn.
瑞克和约翰告诉泰国人,找到男孩仅仅是最简单的部分
BEN SVASTI: Rick and John told the Thais finding the boys was the easy part,
他们真的不知道如何把那些孩子救出来。
and they really didn’t have a clue how to get those kids out.
阿帕科恩少将感谢我们探路
RICK: Rear Admiral Apakorn thanked us for our role of being path finders.
他说,“泰国海豹突击队将接管指挥系统
And he said, “The Thai SEALs would take over chain of command
“你将只是一个顾问。”
“and you will just be in an advisory role.”
瑞克如释重负

因为现在压力到了海豹突击队这边
突然,就像一支海军开战。
RICK: (IN ENGLISH) Suddenly, it was like a navy going to war.
水的深度至关重要

非常危险
从这里出发
我们需要潜水30米抵达另一边
萨姆告诉我水流湍急,冰冷刺骨

他很担心,可是注意力全在孩子身上
泰国海豹突击队携带了大量的装备,
JOHN: (IN ENGLISH) The Thai Navy SEALs carried in vast quantities of equipment,
成堆的潜水筒。
the piles of diving cylinders.
这项任务是绝对重大关键。
The task was absolutely massive and crucial.
他们有很多人和很多设备。
JOHN: They had a lot of people and a lot of equipment.
但我们开始听说他们的第一批潜水员
But we started to hear that their first set of divers
遇到了问题。
had run into problems.
下一步是照顾好孩子

所以我们派了几个突击队员
阿奴帮·彭钦达 将军
内政部长
鼓舞士气
阿南上尉派了4个“海豹”潜水进入
我们计划留下两个陪孩子
10小时过去了,他们没有回来
所以我们又派了一队
我是贝克医生
第一支小队带进去了能量胶、能量棒、保温毯
好吃吗?
好吃
吃过没?
你们俩回那去,拿到食物了吗?
我还没有
还没吗?好的
总共有7个海报突击队员
按计划,我和另一个“海豹”医疗兵陪同孩子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!