塔内特·纳提斯利
地下水专家,志愿者
塔内特·纳提斯利
地下水专家,志愿者
真正的地方
where the water, like, disappears.
塔内特·纳提斯利
地下水专家,志愿者
真正的地方
where the water, like, disappears.
如果我们发现裂缝,我们就用塑料袋,
If we found cracks, we laid out plastic bags,
沙袋和管道将水分流。
and divert the water by using sandbags and a pipe.
就在我们身后,有一批重型设备
HOWARD: You know, just behind us, there’s some heavy equipment
刚被带到这里来,用来抽出洞穴中更多的水
that’s just been brought in here to pump out more water from the caves.
霍华德,我们昨天谈过
And Howard, we were talking yesterday
那些英国潜水员。
about the British divers who’ve gone out there.
我向他们询问最新情况,但他们走了过去,神情冷淡
I asked them for an update, but they walked past, very stony-faced.
他们面对媒体很是腼腆
They’ve been very media shy.
事实上,他们一直很低调
Actually, they’ve been keeping their heads down
只是埋头骨干
and getting on with the job.
第二天早上,我们决定看看能否取得进展。
RICK: The next morning, we decided to see if we could progress.
现在现场还有另外一个人,比利时来的,叫 本·雷蒙茨
Now there was another guy on the scene, a Belgian guy called Ben Reymenants.
当本从潜水中出来时,我们遇到了他。
We met Ben when he was coming out from his dive.
我们三个在这个小池子里,水与胸口齐平
JOHN: The three of us are chest deep in water in this little pool.
他说不可能取得进展。
He said it was impossible to make progress.
水流太大了,
The flow was so strong,
志愿洞穴潜水员
本·雷蒙茨
志愿洞穴潜水员
如果我转过头,我的面罩就会被撕下来。
that if I would’ve turned my head, my mask would’ve been ripped off.
本·雷蒙茨
志愿洞穴潜水员
如果我转过头,我的面罩就会被撕下来。
that if I would’ve turned my head, my mask would’ve been ripped off.
手表磕在石头上坏了
My watch had broken against the rocks.
干式潜水服漏了,我不能正常呼吸。
My dry suit was leaking. I couldn’t properly breath.
“这是自杀,我在干什么?”
“This is suicide. What am I doing?”
我们基本上同意
JOHN: We essentially agreed that the conditions
洞中的条件是不可能展开救援的
in the cave were impossible.
季风来得很早,
The monsoon had come early,
而且它在好几个月内都不会停止。
and it wasn’t going to let up for many months.
第8天
有一种强烈的感觉,孩子们不可能还活着。
JOHN: There was a very strong feeling that the children couldn’t be still alive.
这似乎……似乎不可能还活着
It just didn’t… it didn’t seem possible.
我们失去了希望。
We lost hope.
儿子,我等你回家
你快出来,我们一起回家
儿子!
回家!
美国特遣队也觉得这是一个失败的救援
JOHN: (IN ENGLISH) The American contingent also felt it’s a lost cause.
我们真的只是坐在那里休养身体
We were really kind of just sat around waiting for a body recovery.
昨天,我们在争取每分钟
今天,我们要争取每秒
…想象中的比利时面对的是
COMMENTATOR: (IN ENGLISH) …fancied Belgium come face to face
比赛中剩下的唯一一支亚洲球队
with the only Asian team left in the competition…
人们都有手♥机♥,都在看世界杯。
RICK: People had their mobile phones and were looking at the World Cup.
我们只能闲坐着,满脸沮丧
We just sat around. We were quite despondent,
我们脑海中都是那些孩子的命运
with the fate of those children in our thoughts.
我们开始怀疑,“我们真的需要在这里吗?”
We started to wonder, “Do we actually need to be here?”
我们联♥系♥了英国领事,说:“他能安排一些航♥班♥吗?”
We reached out to the British consular, saying, “Can he sort some flights out?”
但这并不顺利。
And that didn’t go down very well.
失踪的孩子是运动员,体格健壮
我们不能放弃
水位持续上涨
但我们还是继续布设潜水安全绳
我们尽力了
在找到孩子之前,我们不会放弃搜寻
谢谢各位
搜寻期间,发生了很多事情
当地人都相信超自然力量
很多家长要我去联♥系♥高僧古巴文春
松萨·卡纳坎
湄赛地区镇长
很多家长要我去联♥系♥高僧古巴文春
古巴文春是缅♥甸♥的高僧
他在泰国北部德高望重
有些人相信,古巴文春是殉情公主的父亲的转世
公主与国王已经原谅了彼此
他们在等待重归于好
他告诉我们无需担心
新哈奈·卢素亚 上校
泰国皇家陆军,副参谋长
新哈奈·卢素亚 上校
泰国皇家陆军,副参谋长
孩子还活着
新哈奈·卢素亚 上校
泰国皇家陆军,副参谋长
几天以后就会出来
但他也警告我们
会有两条生命因此牺牲
洞穴那边天天下雨
那天他一来
雨就停了
第9、10天
他们正在尽一切可能
REPORTER: (IN ENGLISH) They’re doing everything possible
阻止水流进入洞穴系统。
to stem the flow of water into the cave system.
四天前站在这里的话,水能到我膝盖这么的高度
Standing here four days ago I would’ve been knee deep in water.
这是一项相当了不起的工程壮举。
It’s quite a feat of engineering.
当我们可以把积水引流出洞外的时候
这也帮助了潜水员
能够继续前进执行任务
瑞克和我去了美国人那里,说:“看,
JOHN: (IN ENGLISH) Rick and I went to the Americans and said, “Look,
“我们想回到游戏中了。你能帮我们吗?”
“We want to get back in the game. Can you help us?”
所以,最终,泰国人允许我们回到山洞里。
So, eventually, the Thais allowed us back in the cave.
在那个星期天早上,
RICK: On that Sunday morning,
本已经在海报突击队那边做了相当多的工作
Ben had done quite a bit of work continuing the line of the SEALs.
我赞扬本和海豹队的坚持不懈
I give credit to Ben and the SEALs for persevering
当我们认为这是绝对不可能的时候,他们还在坚持
when we thought it was absolutely impossible.
我对自己非常失望。。。
I am extremely disappointed in myself…
我们放弃了,这不应该发生。
that we kind of gave up when we did. That shouldn’t have happened.
我们星期天布设了绳索
RICK: We laid line on Sunday.
第二天,约翰和我又拿了两袋绳子继续
The next day, John and I took another two bags of rope to continue it.
洞穴潜水的黄金法则之一是,在你和安全之间
One of the golden rules of cave diving is to have a continuous line
要有一根绳子紧密连接
between you and safety.
两三个小时后,我们到达了一个交汇点
JOHN: After two or three hours, we reached a junction.
在三号♥洞室外大约800米处。
RICK: Which is about 800 meters beyond Chamber Three.
Tham Luang是泰国最长的洞穴之一。
Tham Luang is one of the longest caves in Thailand.
该洞穴位于楠农山脉下。
The cave lies under the Doi Nang Non mountain range.
从入口到三号♥洞室有800米。
From the entrance, it’s 800 meters to Chamber Three.
三号♥洞室有足够的旱地,海豹就驻扎于此
Chamber Three had enough dry land that the SEALs were in residence there.
除此之外,整个过程中你大部分时间都在水里。
And then beyond that, you were largely in the water the whole way.
下一个特点是T字形交汇点
The next feature is the T-junction.
两条地下河流在此处汇合
Two underground rivers unite at the T-junction
然后流向入口。
and then flow to the entrance.
我们想孩子们可能在哪里找到避难所
We thought the possible places where the kids could’ve found sanctuary
是一个叫芭堤雅滩地的地方。
was a place called Pattaya Beach.
芭堤雅滩地是最舒适的地方。
Pattaya Beach is the most comfortable area.
这也是洞内最高的地区。
It was the highest area as well.
我们靠感觉和推算航位来前进
RICK: We progressed by feel and dead reckoning.
我们不知道我们会找到什么。
We’ve no idea what we’re going to find.
所以,我只是在黑暗中摸索。
So, I was just feeling around in the murk.
我们不知道是否会遇到尸体。
We had no idea whether we were going to encounter dead bodies.
我们从那件事后就做好了心理准备
We were stealing ourselves from that eventuality.
我知道我会遇到什么
I know what I was prepared to bump into
因为我想象过,非常非常仔细
because I’d visualized it very, very carefully.
我非常相信想象,我试着把情感放在一个盒子里。
I’m a great believer in visualization. I try and put emotions in a box.
我可以想象一个架子,
I can visualize a shelf,
我把盒子束之高阁
and I put the box on the top shelf and I leave it there,
我做我需要做的事。
and I do what I need to do.
当我们到达任何一个有空气的地方时,我摘下面罩,闻了闻。
RICK: As we got to any airspace, I took my mask off and had a sniff.
洞穴有一种非常中性的气味。
Caves have got a very neutral smell.
你很容易就能闻到在里面呆了十天的人,
You’d easily smell people that had been in there for ten days,
排泄,腐烂。
defecating, decaying.
瑞克和我已经讨论过了
JOHN: Rick and I had already discussed
我们会尽我们所能把这条粗线排得尽可能远。
that we would lay the thick line as far as we could.
然后我有一卷200米的细线。
and then I had a reel of 200 meters of thinner line.
我们会用这些让我们尽可能地深入洞穴。
We would use these to give us maximum possible reach into the cave.
每个人都希望孩子们都在这里
RICK: Everyone had held their hopes out that the children were at this place
在芭堤雅滩地
called Pattaya Beach.
从调查中我们得知那是洞穴中
We did know from the survey that was the only section of the cave
唯一在正东方向的区域
that traveled due east.
所以,当我们的罗盘开始指向东方时。。。
So, when our compasses started to point east…
我们到了神秘的芭堤雅滩地
we were at the mythical Pattaya Beach.
这里一切都在水下。
Everything was underwater.
事实上,我们在那里回溯了几次路线。
We actually retraced our route there a few times.
但是,一群人根本无法生存。
But there was absolutely nowhere a group of people could have survived.
我很想回头
I was getting quite keen to turn around
因为我超量使用的空气
because I was way beyond any sensible air margin.
第一条规则,在进来的路上用三分之一的空气,
Rule number one, use a third of your air on the way in,
三分之一在出去的路上,留着剩下三分之一备用。
a third on the way out, and you keep a third for spare.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!