we didn’t turn around and go back in the cave,
太危险了。
it was too dangerous.
这才4个抽水工人,他们在水下
RICK: The four water workers, they were underwater
也才三四十秒,
for only 30, 40 seconds…
还是成年人,但他们仍然惊慌失措。
but they still panicked and they were adults.
现在,我们谈论的是一群孩子。
Now, we were talking about a group of children.
我们认为我们不可能把孩子们潜水就出来
We didn’t think it was possible for us to dive the children out.
即使他们还活着,也不可能做到。
Even if they were alive, it can’t be done.
现在,我们该怎么办?
Now, what the hell are we gonna do now?
泰国人都在祈祷
BEN SVASTI: (IN ENGLISH) The Thais were all praying
救援任务成功。
for success in the mission.
他们相信只有得到守护神的许可
They believed that success could only come if they had the permission
他们相信只有得到守护神的许可
They believed that success could only come if they had the permission
本·斯瓦斯蒂
英国名誉领事
本·斯瓦斯蒂
英国名誉领事
就能心想事成
from the guardian spirit.
本·斯瓦斯蒂
英国名誉领事
就能心想事成
from the guardian spirit.
我知道我一下飞机,就得去参拜那些神龛
I know as soon as I got down, I had to pay respects to those shrines.
敬畏山神是我们的传统
我们会献上甜食与鲜花作为供品
本地人相信,Nang Non女神
是守护这些洞窟的圣神
传说有云,Nang Non本是公主
她爱上了一个养马的男孩
父王禁止他们相爱
恋人因此私奔
但国王的军队还是追猎到了他们
公主发现了爱人的尸体
发簪刺颈,为爱殉情
她的头发化作了湄赛河
Nang Non山对应的就是她怀孕的身体
第7天
泰国足球队洞穴失踪距今已经7天了
REPORTER 1: (IN ENGLISH) It has been seven days since this team of 12 Thai boys
失踪者包含12名泰国男孩以及他们的教练
and their football coach has been missing in this vast cave complex.
山洞里的水位一直在上升,,
REPORTER 2: Water levels in the cave have been rising,
每小时上升6英寸。
going up overnight by six inches every hour.
高水位使得搜寻工作非常具有挑战性,
REPORTER 3: High water levels have made the search very challenging,
但是潜水员使用巨型水泵来减少洞内的积水
but divers use huge pumps to reduce some of that water.
救援任务不仅仅是在洞内
整个救援任务就像十指
协同工作
海豹突击队是一指
总共有2000人参与营救,有的是皇家陆军
有的是老百姓
有的是医生
还有志愿者
现在,志愿者们已经开始启程
REPORTER 1: (IN ENGLISH) Now, volunteers have been traveling
前往泰国北部协助救援行动。
to northern Thailand to help with the rescue operation.
事实上,这已经成为世界范围内的救援行动。
REPORTER 2: This has become, really, a worldwide rescue effort.
志愿者们来自欧洲、澳大利亚、亚洲和美国
REPORTER 3: Volunteers from Europe, Australia, Asia and the U.S.
我们装载好了物资
我们装载好了物资
萨曼·古安 士官
退役泰国海军海豹突击队成员
我们准备好飞去清莱了
萨姆是自愿参加这次任务的
他找到了救援指挥官阿帕科恩
他找到了救援指挥官阿帕科恩
瓦莉珀恩·古安
萨曼的妻子
他找到了救援指挥官阿帕科恩
希望我们能顺利就出孩子
萨姆是前海豹突击队员
即使他已经从海军退役了
他还是自愿报名协助我们
今天,我在考崖国家公园训练。
萨姆严格要求自己勤于体育锻炼
他强调无事需要担心
他不是一个人
至少他还有队友照应
-你需要汽油来……-一千……
-(IN ENGLISH) You need gasoline for… -One thousand…
那天晚上,我们见到了美国♥军♥方
JOHN: That evening, we met the American military
他们是从日本来的
who had deployed from Japan.
瑞克和约翰都很悠闲,你知道吗?
DEREK: Rick and John were very laid back, you know?
它们绝对不是你在军队里
They were definitely not what you’re used to seeing
德雷克·安德森 二级上士
美国空军伞兵援救
德雷克·安德森 二级上士
美国空军伞兵援救
惯常看到的。穿着短裤、短袖、人字拖
in the military. Shorts and flip flops and T-shirts.
德雷克·安德森 二级上士
美国空军伞兵援救
惯常看到的。穿着短裤、短袖、人字拖
in the military. Shorts and flip flops and T-shirts.
但是,当我开始与他们交谈时,
But, as I started speaking with them,
我意识到他们已经身经百战了,见得多了
I realized that they were very, very highly skilled.
我自己去了3号♥洞室,在那里我必须做几次短距离潜水
I had gone in myself to Chamber Three where I had to do a couple of short dives,
但我心里想,“伙计,这太可怕了。”
but I was thinking to myself, “Man, this is absolutely horrible.”
我记得约翰有点嘲笑我,因为他知道我要问他什么
I remember John kind of laughed at me because he knew the next question I had,
“为什么有人这样做是为了图一乐?”
“Why would someone do this for fun?”
洞穴潜水对我来说很放松。
Cave diving for me is relaxing.
没人告诉你该怎么做。。。
Nobody tells you what to do…
时间随你支配,非常解放
your time is your own. It’s very liberating.
但话虽如此,大多数情况下,是跳进了一个泥坑。
But having said that, most of the time it is jumping into a muddy hole.
这话完全正确
That’s exactly right.
洞穴潜水显然是侧重探索这方面
RICK: Caving is clearly about the exploration side of it.
我们的一些跳水,你可能要花几个小时,
Some of the dives we do, you could be hours in,
完全依靠人工照明,人工加热。
totally reliant on artificial light, artificial heating.
就像在太空一样。
It’s like being in space.
也许是你能经历的最纯粹的冒险。
Probably the purest adventure you could have.
洞穴潜水探险家是一种特殊类型的人。
It takes a peculiar type of person to be a cave diving explorer.
是什么让人想成为探险家?
RICHARD: What makes someone want to be an explorer?
我认为这是自我的两部分,一部分好奇,
I think it’s two parts ego, one part curiosity,
一部分,嗯。。。
one part, um…
嗯,对自己缺乏信心,需要证明自己。
um, lack of confidence in yourself and a need to prove yourself.
也许我不擅长足球和板球,
You know, maybe I was no good at footy and cricket,
但至少我能,很好地潜进洞穴。
but at least I can, you know, cave dive quite well.
公允地说,我们并不适合团队协作
I think it’s fair to say all of us were not team players.
我们中没有一个人的球技很好。
None of us are very good with ball skills.
我是个失败者。
I was a loser.
我不擅长团队运动。
I’m terrible at team sports.
我认为“和别人玩得不好”是你要找的短语。
I think “doesn’t play well with others” is the phrase that you’re looking for.
我很安静,害羞,不喜欢对抗。
RICK: I was quiet and shy and didn’t like confrontation.
不善交际
I wasn’t so sociable.
我十几岁的时候有点被欺负,是的,因为我有点与众不同。
I was bullied a bit as a teenager, yeah, ’cause I was a little bit different.
我的左眼弱视
I’ve got a lazy left eye. (CHUCKLES)
在我年轻的时候,它实际上指向了错误的方向。
Which, when I was younger, actually pointed in the wrong direction.
在我年轻的时候,它实际上指向了错误的方向。
Which, when I was younger, actually pointed in the wrong direction.
乔什·布拉奇里
在我年轻的时候,它实际上指向了错误的方向。
Which, when I was younger, actually pointed in the wrong direction.
乔什·布拉奇里
气象学家,洞穴潜水员
乔什·布拉奇里
气象学家,洞穴潜水员
回想起来,这很有趣
Which is quite funny looking back on it
乔什·布拉奇里
气象学家,洞穴潜水员
回想起来,这很有趣
Which is quite funny looking back on it
因为那是我当时生活中很重要的一部分,
’cause it was quite a big part of my life at the time,
就像,这是非常私密
like, it was quite a self…
你知道吗,我对此很有自知之明?孩子们很刻薄。
I was quite self-conscious about it, you know? Kids are mean. (CHUCKLING)
毫无疑问,在我年轻的时候
JOHN: There’s no question that in my younger years
我一开始可能受到情绪上的挑战。
I started off perhaps emotionally challenged.
是的,我不是最爱交际的人。学校里霸凌之类的事,
Yeah, I wasn’t the most social person. A bit of bullying at school and stuff,
但我把待我最坏的人都忘了。
but the worst people I’ve blocked out of my mind.
但一旦我进入地下,一切都消失了。
But once I get underground, that all disappears.
吉姆·沃尼
电工,洞穴潜水员
什么都看不见,只有我吐出的气泡
JOSH: Can’t see anything, just my bubbles.
远离人世
Isolated.
这是我感觉舒服的地方
It’s the place where I, kind of feel comfortable
我觉得我。。。
and feel like, I…
很有安全感
feel safe. (CHUCKLES)
安静与和平。
Quiet and peace.
远离正常社会的一切。
Get away from everything in normal society.
回到穴居人的时代。
Back to the age of the cave man. (CHUCKLES)
然后又回到那种能力上来了
JOSH: It comes back to that kind of ability
能扩大你的舒适区
to expand your comfort zone…
但可能是一些人最糟糕的噩梦。
but probably some people’s worst nightmares.
控制你的情绪和恐惧
RICHARD: It’s about controlling your emotions and your fear…
因为恐慌就是死在洞穴里
because panic is death in the cave.
我们仍然有理由保持乐观。医学专家说在没有食物的情况下存活一段时间
There is still a reason for optimism. Medical experts say it is possible
是有可能的
to stay alive for this period of time without food.
但在这样的行动中,每一个小时都至关重要。每小时。。。
But in an operation like this, every hour is important. And every hour…
即使不下雨,救援人员说水还在继续
Even when it’s not raining, rescuers say water is continuing
渗入洞穴。
to seep into the cave.
他们现在在山上试图转移积水流向
They’re up in the mountains right now trying to divert it away.
你必须徒步上山,然后你必须寻找水消失
You have to hike, and then you have to actually look for places
你必须徒步上山,然后你必须寻找水消失
You have to hike, and then you have to actually look for places

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!