The very last child and I was thinking,
“可怜的杰森,”你知道吗?“最后一个孩子会淹死的”
“Poor Jason,” you know? “The last kid is gonna be the one to drown,”
“杰森必须处理好这件事。”
“and Jason’s gonna have to deal with that.”
我不得不走得这么慢,这么小心。
I had to go so slowly, so carefully.
我们等了又等
We were waiting and waiting
克里斯没有来,所以他很着急。
and Chris didn’t come, so that was quite anxious.
尽管在水里四处寻找绳子,
CHRIS: Despite sweeping around in the water to try and find this rope,
我找不到它。我一直在找电缆。
I couldn’t find it. I kept finding electrical cable.
摸着那条电缆可能会回到三号♥洞室
That electrical cable probably goes back to Chamber Three.
所以,我开始找它
So, I started following it.
我猜,十分钟后,我突然出现在一个洞室
After, I guess, what was ten minutes, I popped up into a chamber.
我很困惑。
I was confused.
我本来想在三号♥洞室浮出水面的
I was expecting to surface in Chamber Three,
救援人员在哪里。我出现在一间空荡荡的洞室内
where the rescue workers were. I surfaced in a chamber that was empty.

Hello!

Hello!

Hello!
如果我找到了一个未知的洞室
If I’ve managed to find an unknown chamber,
完全偏离了主要路线,
completely off the main route,
没人会来找我们的。
nobody’s gonna come and find us.
我和孩子一起在最后一个空气洞室浮出水面,
JASON: I surfaced in the last air chamber with the child,
就在我面前,有一个克里斯的幻影,
and immediately in front of me, there was this apparition of Chris,
有一个孩子站在他的脚下。
and there was a child at his feet.
我立刻想到的是,“我们失手了一个。”
And my immediate thought was, “We’ve lost one of them.”
当我看到杰森时,我意识到我在山洞里倒♥退♥了。
When I saw Jason, I realized I’d gone backwards in the cave.
我意识到我回到了四号♥洞室
I realized I was back in Chamber Four.
杰森进入最后一节,然后哈利出现了。
Jason headed into the final section, and then Harry appeared.
我说,“听着,伙计,你呆在这里,集中思绪
I said, “Look, mate, you just stay here, gather your thoughts,
“我会在最后关头把孩子带出去。你准备好了就过来。”
“I’ll take the kid out in the last bit. You come through when you’re ready.”
当我听到泵的嗡嗡声时,我就知道了
JASON: When I hear the humming of the pump, I knew
我快到三号♥洞室。就在我把孩子交出来之前,
I’m nearly at Chamber Three. Just before I handed the kid over,
我哽咽了,因为我知道他会活着出去的。
I got a lump in my throat, ’cause I knew he was gonna be out alive.
好的,三,二,一。
Okay, three, two, one.
当我们听说哈里要把克里斯的孩子带上来时,
RICK: When we heard Harry was bringing Chris’s boy forward,
我对哈利很有信心
I was confident in Harry
也为他感到高兴,因为他能够经历这些
and pleased for him as well, that he was able to experience that.
那里有来自美国空军的大个子,
There was these big guys from the U.S. Air Force there,
把孩子从你身上抓下来。
grabbing the kid off you.
把他推上担架,然后上山。
Whisking him into a stretcher and off up the hill.
然后他就走了。
And then he’s just gone.
突然间,我的心情真是太棒了。
Suddenly, the mood was just amazing.
他们传来一瓶杰克·丹尼尔斯威士忌
Passing around a bottle of Jack Daniels…
那东西不允许带进来
that wasn’t really allowed.
付出心血真的做到了,我简直不敢相信。
Bloody done this, I can’t believe it.
我知道泰国海军和贝克医生还得出来
I knew the Thai Navy guys and Dr. Bhak still had to come out
我们仍然担心他们。我的意思是,他们仍然要进行一次挑战性的潜水
and we were still worried about them. I mean, they still had a challenging dive.
突然,有人喊道出了问题。
And suddenly there’s this cry of something’s going wrong.
三号♥洞室的一个主泵爆裂
One of the main pumps in Chamber Three burst
然后开始到处喷水。
and just started spewing water everywhere.
哦,天哪,水涨得真快。
MIKKO: Oh, my God, it’s rising really fast.
我们没有安装自动调节器,我们需要离开这里。
And we’ve got no regulators, we need to get out of here.
我们只是在等两个“海豹”
MITCH: We were waiting on just two more SEALs
当水开始崩塌时,
and as that water started to crash,
-那些“海豹”出来了-然后整个房♥间都进水了。
-those SEALs came out. -MIKKO: Then the whole chamber flooded.
我们只是屏住呼吸勉强走了出来。
We just barely got out by holding our breath.
我们说这一定是山洞女士说的,
We were saying that this must be what the lady of the cave said,
“你们得到了你们想要的,现在该走了。”
“Now, you guys got what you wanted, and now it’s time to go.”
谢谢!
FEMALE VOICE: Thank you!
“海豹”就在最后关头出来了。
And then the SEALs were coming out right at the end.
我出来以后,立马给儿子打了个电♥话♥
他说:“爸爸你在哪?”
不可能完成的任务
变成了“可能完成的任务”
即便你是铁石心肠也不可能不被打动
尽管我们是这次行动中的
CHRIS: (IN ENGLISH) Even though we were the sort of spearhead
矛头先锋
to this operation,
那个山洞里还有100多人在努力
there were 100s and 100s of people in that cave.
那些前来协助的人
来自不同国家,说着不同语言,有着不同的文化背景
集结在一起
尽管有许多误解
你需要的是慷慨
还有团结的力量
你就会成功
我对面的那位女士
RICK: (IN ENGLISH) It seems that the lady opposite me
好像是泰坦的母亲
was Titan’s mother…
最后一天我带出来的最小的男孩。
the youngest boy that I’d brought out on that last day.
泰坦的妈妈说,“我们代表所有的父母,
JOSH MORRIS: Titan’s mom said, “On behalf of all the parents,
“感谢你们所做的一切。
“we wanna thank you for what you’ve done.
“就好像我们的孩子死了,又有了新的生命。
“It’s like our children had died and been given another life. And…
“我们对你感激不尽。”
“you know, can’t thank you enough.”
每个人都在哭
那是喜极而泣
这就是我们所做的一切。
(IN ENGLISH) That’s what brought home what we’d done.
他们有家庭生活和父母。
They had a family life and parents.
瑞克不想久留,他说:”我不想哭。“
他可能害怕(表露情感)
别忘了,泰国是你的第二故乡。
(IN ENGLISH) Don’t forget it. Thailand is your second home.
这是一种令人惊奇的放松、愉悦和兴高采烈的感觉。
FIONA: This amazing sense of relief and euphoria and elation.
我照常收到了短♥信♥,写着
I’d had my usual text message, saying…
“我出去了,回旅馆后给你打电♥话♥。”
“I’m out, I’ll ring you when I get back to the hotel.”
最后他终于来了电♥话♥
FIONA: So, he finally rang.
我只是在唠叨,我只是,你知道,
And I’m just babbling, I’m just, you know,
在这一点上完全充满了肾上腺素。
completely pumped full of adrenalin at this point.
我肯定已经讲了十分钟了至少,
And I must have gone on for ten minutes or something, at least,
最后,我吸了一口气,然后突然,她哭了。
and finally, I sort of draw a breath and then suddenly, she’s burst into tears.
是的,她告诉我爸爸刚刚去世,就在几个小时前。
And yeah, she tells my dad’s just died, literally a couple of hours ago.
所以,我不知道是什么感觉。你知道,那是一种巨大的情绪波动,
So, I didn’t know what to feel. You know, it was this huge swing of emotions,
从峰顶到低估,突然,
from being up here, to suddenly,
“今天怎么会发生这种事?”
What… “How has this possibly happened today, you know, of all days?”
每个人都很有同情心,他们都认为
Everyone was very sympathetic and they all assumed
我想我会直接回家的。
that I’d wanna go straight home, which I thought about.
但后来我想,“这实际上帮不了我。”
But then I thought, “That’s actually not gonna help me.”
即使在受到死讯第一天结束的时候,
And even by the end of that first day,
我已经感觉好多了,
I was already sort of feeling better about it all,
因为爸爸过着美好的生活,你知道,他就这样死了。
because Dad had a fantastic life, and you know, he just died, like that.
我想,“好吧,你不找不到比这更好的结果了。”
And I thought, “Well, you couldn’t ask for a better exit.”
所以我开始看到它积极的一面
And so I sort of started to see the positive side of it
然后开始想,“这实际上是庆祝的
and started to think, “Well, this is actually another cause
“另一个原因”
“for celebration.”
我在为孩子们庆祝,还有我爸爸。
You know, I was celebrating the kids, but also my dad.
非常感谢你。
Thank you so much.
奇迹连着奇迹
(IN ENGLISH) Miracle piled upon miracle.
我们回来看他们,将来有机会
(IN ENGLISH) We’ll see them. Sometime in the future.
好吧,我感到自豪,对于……
Well, I think I hold a sort of great pride in what…
我们所做的。
what we did.
你可以为我献身于这项可笑的小众运动辩护
You could say justification for the dedication I put forward
这项运动从来没有人认真对待过。
into a ridiculous minority sport that no one ever took seriously.
是的,这件事确实改变了我的生活
Yes, it’s definitely changed my life
让我成为一个更自信的人。
and made me into maybe a more confident person.
最后一个被选为板球队,第一个被选为洞穴救援队。
Last to be chosen for the cricket team, first to be chosen for the cave rescue.
我曾经担心,“我是不是有点太冷酷了?”?
I did used to worry, “Was I a bit too cold?
“我是不是太木讷无情了?”
“Was I a bit too unemotional?”
我找到了超然的用途和目的。
I found a use and a purpose to that level of detachment.
你可以用它做好事。
You can use it to do good things.
欢迎,野猪足球队
-MALE HOST: The Wild Boars. -(AUDIENCE CHEERING)
我问他:”你和威廉王子说了什么?“
瑞克说,
他说,“你需要娶安普。”
(IN ENGLISH) He said, “You need to marry Amp.”
有几乎5000泰国人参与了救援
全球数百人亦有贡献
救援一段时间后,洞穴被完全淹没
几周后邻镇被洪水侵袭
在洞穴再次开放观光前,已经经过了8个月

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!