我不知道, 反正都打得
I’m not sure It’s all blurred
天昏地暗的
into one big beating
往好处想,
The good news is,
你们更团结了
you guys got into a rhythm
还有,噁吐镜头上了运动频道.
Apart from that vomiting thing,
which was on Sports Center.
天啊
Oh, God
现在,
After that,
你们总算有点样子了
the team was really clicking
嗯, 大家开始团结了
Yeah, it was starting
to come together

Yeah
-妳要坐一会吗?
-you want to sit down?
-不, 我该走了
-No, I should go
谢谢妳过来
Thanks for coming by
-哇..
-Wow Ow
-什麽? 怎麽了?
-What? What?
哇欧…
Oh Ow!
天啊!
Jesus!
-其实没什麽啦
-It looks worse than it feels
-看来糟透了
-It looks like hell
-这一定很痛吧
-Then it looks exactly like it feels
-来
-Here
“野生山药”
“Wild yam”?

Yeah
不要笑, 它很有用的
Don’t laugh, it works It’s great
对肌肉扭伤很有效的
for sore muscles and bruises
-我常用的
-I use it all the time
-不用麻烦妳了
-you don’t have to do that
你自己涂?
You’ll put it on? you can’t move
你连动都动不了
This will be a little bit
-好冰!
-Cold!
-抱歉!
-Sorry, sorry
来, 你的肩膀
Here, your shoulders
感觉好多了吗?
Better?
好多了
Better
在我记忆中, 你是第一个…
You’re the first player
I can remember
关心队友胜过自己的人
Who cares more about his teammates
than himself
这支球队己经很久没有这种人了
That’s something this team’s been
missing for a really long time
昨晚你做了正确的事
It’s a good thing you did last night
也是件蠢事
It was just stupid
谢了
Thanks
-我要迟到了
-I’m gonna be late for work
-跳舞?
-Practice?
不, 事实上, 我还有另一份工作
No, actually, I have work
那一点微薄的薪水怎麽能生活, 对吧
We only make 50 bucks a game
Gotta pay the bills, right?
我在马克酒吧打工
Mac’s, down on A Street
有空过来, 我请你喝一杯
Come in, I’ll buy you a beer
我会的
All right, I’ll do that
野生山药要继续涂
Keep putting that yam on
各位!
Guys!
你们不会在开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding
我又没有佔了你的车位
I didn’t park in your space
没有, 当然没有
No, no, no
但倒楣的是, 你停在莱蒙的停车格了
But unfortunately, you did park
in Lamont’s space
-他可不像我脾气那麽好
-He’s not nearly as lenient as I am
-数到三, 各位
-On three, fellas
-让我们来, 让我们来处理
-We got this We got this
-你们要把车翻回来吗?
-you want to put the car back?
两位, 这裡不关你们的事
This is none of your business
他的事就是我们的事
Shane is our business
-我们是后卫
-We’re the guards
-专门保护四分卫
-And we protect our quarterback
他们觉得很好笑
This is funny to them bozos
你们觉得这好笑吗?
you got jokes? you got jokes?
那辆是你的车, 对吧?
That’s your ride right there,
ain’t it?

Yeah
那是我的档风玻璃
That’s my windshield–!
-现在, 把车翻回来
-Now put the car back
-狗♥娘♥养♥的!
-Son of a bitch!
-狗娘…
Son of a–
喔..狗♥娘♥养♥的? 我老妈是狗?
Oh, son of a bitch? I’m a son
狗♥娘♥养♥的?
of a bitch? Son of a bitch?
停, 停, 停!
Stop, stop, stop!
快点, 可恶, 帮忙翻过去!
Come on, goddamn it, help me!
你会付出代价的!
You’re gonna pay for this!
才怪, 别在惹我兄弟!
No, I’m not And stop messing with
还有他的车子
my man, that includes his ride
车子打完蜡给我送过来
And wax that motherfucker
顺便送厂保养一下
Give it a tune-up too
要去练球了吗?
Ready to go to practice?
嗯, 走吧!
Yeah, let’s do that
-手臂好多了没?
-How’s that arm?
-好了
-Good
这是什麽味道?
What’s that smell?
野生山药
Wild yam
-好东西
-That’s nice
-你喜欢这玩意?
-you like that?
所以, 各位如果你们谁有带枪…
And so, boys and girls,
if anybody does have any firearms…
必须儘快交出来
…you need to turn them in
保証自首无罪
as soon as possible.
没问题要问了吧
No questions asked
了解吗?
Understood?
很好
All right
好了, 教练, 交给你
Okay, coach, it’s all yours
上星期, 有支球队为了赢球,
Last Sunday, I saw a team on the field
play as hard as they could
努力不懈, 奋战到底
To win the football game
我们还是输了
We lost Not because
of effort or desire
这与努力或斗志无关
But because of lack of leadership
and trust One’s been resolved
而是缺乏领导与信任感
But leadership means nothing if
我们己经解决了其中一项
we don’t believe in each other
但若球员间,彼此不信任
Players spend years together
光有坚强的领导也无济与事
before they develop trust
所以我要求..一週内调整好默契
I’m asking you to do it in a week,
也许不合理
not reasonable but
但我们也没其他选择
These aren’t reasonable times
我知道各位心中都在关心
I know you all have concerns
星期天的比赛
about this Sunday
真正的男子汉..
But a real man
愿意承认自己的恐惧
Admits his fears
我要你们今晚坦白的说出自己的恐惧
I’m asking you
to do that here, tonight
谁先开始
Who wants to start?
谈谈恐惧
Let’s talk about fears
害怕, 恐怖
Fears Fears
我怕蜘蛛, 教练
I’m scared of spiders, coach
-我指的不是这种
-That’s not what I meant
-我也怕蜘蛛
-I’m afraid of spiders too
我看到蜘蛛也都吓死了
Goddamn spiders freak me, too, fellas
各位, 我指不是这种害怕
Well, I didn’t mean that–
有谁的手被蜘蛛爬过的?
Ever get one of those spiders
crawling up your arm?
-手被蜘蛛爬过?
-Crawling on you?
-太噁心了
-Damn!
谢了, 巨无霸你害我今晚睡不著了
Thanks, Jumbo you can just
rock me to sleep tonight
不错, 大家做得很好, 但我的意思是
Okay, that’s great, but I’m talking
球场上的恐惧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!