No sense standing here by ourselves
又隔这麽远说话
Out of screaming distance
-快点, 让我们动起来, 动起来
-Come on, let’s fire out of there!
-吉米
-Jimmy
-法尔科, 他会来吗?
-Falco, when’s he coming?
-放轻鬆, 他会到的
-Relax, he’ll be here
快点, 再跑快点!
Come on, quick feet!
我无关紧要, 但这不是重点
I am relaxed, but that’s not the point
让人紧张的是
It’s nervous energy
我们不能没有四分卫, 对吧?
Case in point, we don’t have
a quarterback, do we?
-那裡动起来!
-Fire out of there!
-星期天的比赛根本没有准备
-We don’t have a game plan for Sunday
而目前我唯一进攻的武器就是
And the only good thing I can say
about our offensive weapon is
“手耳结实”的那位
It’s wiry
那裡是什麽玩意儿?
What the shit is that?
不, 不, 是”瘦而结实”
No, no, it’s “wiry”
-随便你怎麽唸
-However the hell you say it!
-唸一次: “瘦而结实”
-Say it: “Wiry”
“瘦而结实”
Wiry
天啊! 看这个 庞然大物
Holy! Look at this mamma-jamma!
你减肥了吗?
Have you lost weight?
教练, 别说这些
Coach, don’t say that
你看起来很不错
You look great
去那边热身一下
Why don’t you work out on this OD?
-他减肥了?
-So he’s lost weight?
-相扑选手
-Sumo wrestler
专长就是把人推倒
Expert at pushing people around
这不就是阻攻高手吗?
That’s what pass blocking is, remember?
也对
That’s right
下一个, 快点!
Next one, 74 Come on!
预备, 上!
Set, hut!
不错, 离开!
All right! Way to go!
一切都是关于将人推倒!
It’s all about pushing people around!
预备! 上!
Set! Hut!
加油, 相朴男孩
Come on, sumo boy
让我们看看你能做什麽
Let’s see what you can do
预备 上!
Set Hut!
干得好! 相扑男孩!
Yes! Good hit, sumo boy!
现在让我起来!
Now get this off of me!
干得好, 肥猪, 干得好
“That’ll do, pig, that’ll do”
-我要搞你, 蟑螂
-Screw you, cockroach
-先找得到你的小♥弟♥弟♥吧
-you’ll have to find your dick first
把这个抬起来!
Get this off of me!
嘿, 工贼!(顶替罢♥工♥上班的人)
Hey, scab!
-我不想惹麻烦
-I don’t want any trouble
-你听到了吗?
-you hear that?
他抢了我的工作,但他不想惹麻烦
He’s taking away my job, but
he doesn’t want any trouble
他不只抢了你的工作,
Not only is he taking your job,
还抢了你的停车格
he’s taking your parking space too
怎麽了吗?
What’s up?
这样对吗, 法尔科?
Is that right, Falco?
我不清楚这原本是你的位置
I didn’t know it was yours
我会移走
I’ll move it
不, 让我们来移
No, let us do that
男士们, 来帮新来的成员移车
Guys, move the new boy’s ride for him
立刻来, 法尔科先生
Coming right up, Mr Falco
准备?
Ready?
1 2 3
One Two Three
谢了, 伙伴们
Thanks, guys
混♥蛋♥
Asshole
天啊! 连法尔科都找来
Jesus! “Footsteps” Falco
球团大概己经慌了手脚吧
They must be getting desperate
嘿, 法尔科!
Hey, Falco!
你不是”曾经”成名过
You’re not even a has-been!
你是”从来”都没有!
You’re a never-was!
走!
Go!
快点, 捡起来!
Come on, pick it up!
从这裡为界线!
Form a line here!
分两队来打
Let’s go seven on seven
嘿!看看, 我们新的四分卫
Check it out, our new quarterback
阵容总算凑齐了
We’re in business now
你迟到了
You’re late
车出点毛病
Car trouble
你臂力还行吗?
You still got an arm?
嗨, 法尔科
Hey, Falco
上!
Go!
这小子要加强一下
That’s gonna leave a mark
-飞毛腿又跌倒了
-Leo, Franklin’s down again
-我没事
-I’m okay
我没事 我没事
I’m okay I’m okay
开始练习赛了!
Let’s play some football!
丹尼 贝德曼
Danny Bateman
尚恩 法尔科
Shane Falco
擒抱的好, 丹尼
Nice pop, Danny
谢了, 教练
Thanks, coach
练习时, 我们不会撞击穿红色衣服的球员
In practice, we don’t hit the fellows
with the red shirts on
我知道, 但我就像公牛看见红色
I know, but I see that red and I just
want to go after it like a bull
没关係, 丹尼
Okay, Danny
靠过来!
Huddle up!
加强行进间传球,
Get used to setting up on the run
反应快, 思考要更快
Move fast, think even faster
-你的命才会比较长
-you’ll live longer
-我会加强的
-I’m very interested in that
集♥合♥!
Huddle up!
嘿! 尚恩 法尔科
Hey! Shane Falco
你当年在大学盃被痛宰害我输了不少钱
I lost a ton of money on
that Sugar Bowl of yours
你被痛宰的真惨
What a bloody shambles that was
所有人都在当笑话看
You could smell the stink
all the way back in Wales
很高兴见到你
Nice meeting you
预备!
Ready!
预备!
Ready!
开球!
Hut!
可恶! 我忘了关于红衣服的事情!
Shit! I forgot about the whole red
比赛让我头昏脑涨
shirt thing! This game’s confusing
记住
Remember
红色 表示 停止
Red means stop
像红绿灯一样, 对吧?
Like a streetlight, right?
-嗯
-yeah
-起来吧
-Get on up
没关係 我要在这裡躺一会让头脑清醒
Go ahead I’m gonna lie here
a moment and collect my thoughts
狗屁倒灶, 对吧?
Work shit out, right?
-你应该庆幸跟他同一队
-you should be glad he’s on your side
-是啊
-yeah
-所以你有欢呼声或其他才艺吗?
-So you have a cheer or something?
-你准备好了吗?
-Are you ready?
让我们听见为四分卫加油
Let’s hear it for the quarterback
嗨-嗨, 厚-厚
Hey-hey, ho-ho
有任何人比他强吗?
Could anyone play better?
说-说, 不-不
Say-say, no-no
拦截, 拦截, 拦截, 拦截,
Tackle, tackle, tackle, tackle
钉, 钉, 钉
Tack, tack, tack
显得其他对手们
Show those others boys what they
逊, 逊, 逊
Lack, lack, lack
我给你一块钱
If I gave you a dollar
零钱不用找
you could keep most of the change
‘因为我只想要一个四分卫’
‘Cause all I really want
is a “quarterback!”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!