开球!
Hike!
马特尔!
Martel!
马特尔,你这个懦夫!
Martel, you’re a wimp!
我真不敢相信马特尔居然故意滑倒
I can’t believe that Martel
goes for a give-up slide
-那样的空档
-It did look cautious
-那样我也能得分!
-I could have scored on that!
这可能是这球季的最后一场比赛了.
It may be the lastplay
of the season.
这些球员的罢♥工♥行动即将在东部时间…
The player’s strike became official…
下午4点开始.
…at 4 p.m. Eastern Time.
我很难过,这些球员们罢♥工♥的目的围绕著
I’m sad that the players ‘ demands,
which center around…
被老闆拒绝上调整体薪资上限的要求.
…a rise in the current salary cap,
were rejected by the owners.
我己经叫公会的球员走上街头.
I have told my union brothers to walk.
去把吉米 麦金找来, 我今晚要见他!
Get me Jimmy McGinty!
Have him here tonight
是的, 老闆
Yes, sir
我跟四分卫艾迪 马特尔在这裡.
I’m here with Eddie Martel.
有些愤怒的球迷认为球员们变得贪婪.
A lot of angry fans out there feel
that the players are being too greedy.
有什麽话想说吗?
Any comments?
嘿, 我知道5百万年薪听起来是一大笔数目…
Dwight, I know $5 million a year
sounds like a lot of money…
但我必需支付10%给我的经纪人,5%给我的律师,还有小孩教育–
…but I have to pay 10% to my agent,
5% to my lawyer–
你知道 法拉利 的保险费用要多少吗?
妈的–
Do you know what insurance costs
on a Ferrari, mother–
派特, 交还给你.
Pat, back to you.
那是刚才华盛顿现场跑锋
马尔科姆拉蒙
That was Washington running back
Malcolm Lamont
反正还不是为了钱,
It’s all about money, folks,
不是一直都这样子吗
but isn’t it always?
是的. 派特 与 约翰麦登
Yes. This is Pat Summerall
现场实况转播
for John Madden saying…
纳克斯特尔球场 下次再见
…so long from Nextel Stadium.
-你看来气色很差
-我要死了,吉米
-you look like shit
-I’m dying, Jimmy
少来了
Come on
你二十年前就说快要死了
You’ve been dying for 20 years
-给我根烟
-Give me a cigarette
-我戒了
-I quit
没人喜欢戒烟的人
Nobody likes a quitter
-看今天的比赛了吗?
-See the game today?
-没有
-No
骗人
Why, you liar
你能相信马特尔滑那一跤吗?
Could you believe that slide
by Martel?
像个峱种
What a pussy
-找我♥干♥吗?
-What’s up?
–跟我兜个风.
-Take a ride with me
老婆最近如何?
How’s the wife?
她刚整完她的嘴唇
She had her lips done
我从来不知道嘴唇还可以整容..
I never even knew you could
have your lips done
她现在看起来像隻大嘴鲈鱼
Looks like a largemouth bass
我己太老了, 不想再说废话
I’m too old to screw around
我有话就直说了!
Let me give it to you straight
我要你回来
I want you back
-你己经有个教练了
-you already have a coach
-我来搞定他
-I’ll take care of it
-就像以前你搞我一样
-Like you took care of me
-现在, 吉米
-Now, Jimmy
你的球员们全都坐上私人飞机
Your players all flew home
to their castles
飞回他们的豪♥宅♥了
In their private jets
不论如何我们都要打完这个赛季
We’re gonna finish
the season anyway
我想要使用一些替补球员
I’m gonna use replacement players
-这太夸张了
-Jeez, what a business
-我们还剩下四场比赛
-We got 4 games left
只要赢三场就可以进入季后赛
We win three, we’re in the playoffs
真的吗? 替补球员? 4战3胜?
Really? Win three out of four
with replacement players?
你的要求不多嘛
That’s not too much to ask
你以前替我赢过,
You won for me once,
你可以辨到的.
you can do it again
什麽事, 吉米?
What’s the matter, Jimmy?
自从你离开达拉斯小牛队后
Nobody’s gonna give you
a better chance than this
没人可以提供这麽好的机会了
After that Dallas mess
-我的抉择是对的
-I was right about that
-有谁会在乎过去的对与错呢!
-It had nothing to do with being right!
你跟800万年薪的四分卫槓上
Went head-to-head with
an $8 million quarterback
你认为谁会佔上风?
Who did you think was gonna win?
这裡不会发生这种事的!
That’s not gonna happen here!
我说的是一群有求胜心的替补队员队
I’m talking about a team of poor
nobodies who play to win
不是一群令人作噁的百万富翁
Not a bunch of bitchy millionaires
答应吧, 吉米!
Come on, Jimmy!
我要考虑
I’m thinking
Hello!
Hello!
我要对我的队伍有完全控制权
I want total control of my team
我希望能召募我想要的选手
I want to be able to recruit anybody
不受干扰
that I want, no interference
一言为定
My word is my bond
我要白纸黑字写清楚
I want it in writing
没问题, 吉米
Okay, Jimmy
好
Okay
现在别想找到好的特别小组
We thought we’d skip special teams
for now
七天内要整合攻防己经够困难了
It’ll be tough enough to put
together a team in a week
-我们要用不一样的方式
-We’re gonna go a different way
-不一样的方式?
-A different way?
这些是我观察了超过一年的人员名单
Here’s a list of people I’ve
been watching over the years
他们全都打过美式足球
并非都是职业选手
They’ve all played football,
not all of them in the pros
但他们都有一些独有的特质
But they all have something
unique to bring
我们将把这些傢伙团结成
We’ll take them and try to
一支能获胜的球队
put together a winning team
如果没有意外,他们会很有看头
If nothing else, they should
be fun to watch
丹尼尔贝特曼现就职美国警♥察♥特种部队
Daniel Bateman, SWAT team officer
在波湾战争期间失去一颗肾脏
荣获紫心勳章,
Awarded a Purple Heart for losing
a kidney during the Gulf War.
在离开美式足球界前,
A walk-on at Michigan State
是密西根大学校队的小角色
before he gave up football
偶尔上场跑跑龙套
…to sneak back into the service
for one more tour of duty.
飞毛腿 克利福
Clifford Franklin
斗志旺盛, 运动精神绝佳
Great attitude, great desire, and the
是我这辈子看过跑得最快的
fastest son of a bitch I’ve ever seen
克利福!奶油蛋糕!
Clifford! Twinkie!
什麽事, 兄弟? 要奶油蛋糕吗?
What’s up, man? Got any Twinkies?
他能接球吗?
Can he catch?
那就是我为什麽需要你了
That’s why I have you
黑旋风二人组
安德烈 和 杰默杰克逊
Andre and Jamal Jackson
两人联手曾是最佳后卫组合
Together, these guys are the best
tandem team of guards in the game
-你在开玩笑吧!
-you’re kidding me!
-安德烈被交易后,他们被拆开了
-Andre got traded and they fell apart
我们不用在当保镖了
He ain’t our problem no more
我们要打美式足球
We gonna play football
美式足球?
-Football?
美式足球
-Football
耐吉 格鲁夫
Nigel Gruff