Is that it? You’re just going to walk away?
你对自己没什么好解释的
That’s all you’ve got to say for yourself?
你觉得自己就很纯洁了
Are your feelings so pure?
如果我叔叔不是你们的首席执行官 你还会不会看上我
Would you been interested in me if my uncle wasn’t your CEO…
或者如果我母亲住在皇后区而不是上东区
or if my mother lived in Queens instead of Park and 85th?
你开玩笑的吧 太恶心了
You’re kidding me,you sick girl.
– 我从没这样想过 – 你或许不会相信
-It was never about that for me! -You might not believe it,
– 但那些都是爱的表达 – 是诽谤吧
-but that is an expression of love. -That is defamation!
– 撤下来 – 昌盖兹 拜托了
-I want it taken down! -Changez,please.
求你了 先深呼吸
Please,just take a breath.
我真不敢相信你会有如此反应
I can’t believe you’re reacting this way.
– 你想让我怎么反应 – 先深呼吸
-How you want me to react? -Please take a breath.
– 你怎么能这样做 – 不要再攻击我了
-How could you do that? -Stop attacking me.
– 你怎么能这样做 – 求你别再攻击我了
-How could you do that? -Please stop attacking me.
别再攻击我了
Please stop attacking me.
你做得出 是因为你本来就是个鲁莽的人
You could do it because you’re reckless.
鲁莽到 可以酒后驾车
You’re reckless enough to drive drunk
当你心爱的人
with the person you supposedly love…
还坐在副驾驶上
sitting in the passenger seat.
我不知道你是这么残忍♥的人
I didn’t know you could be capable of such cruelty.
土耳其 伊斯坦布尔 2002
控股公♥司♥9年前 就提出了收♥购♥这家出版公♥司♥
The holding company acquired Basak Yayimci Publishing 9 years ago.
以前曾经是很经典的出版社 但最近在流失钱财
Used to be a classy press but it’s hemorrhaging money…
我们要阻止这些流失
and we need to stop the bleeding.
纳兹米·卡莫尔是不会很高兴见到我们的
Nazmi Kemal will not be happy to see us.
42年来…
For 42 years…
我都在出版书籍
I’ve made books.
通过这家出版社
And through this press,
那些最伟大的中东作家们…
the greatest Middle Eastern writers…
向世界讲述了他们的故事
have given their stories to the world.
你们却来这给我说这些废话
And you’ve come here to render me obsolete.
我非常尊重出版商
I have great respect for the work of publishers.
我在过去10年内已经对好几间出版社进行过估价
I’ve valued half-a-dozen or so over the last ten years.
那你够资格来给我估价
Are you qualified to value me?
没有人能对您取得的成就进行估价
Well,no one can put a value on what you’ve accomplished here.
我的父亲是一名诗人 他在旁遮普地区很有名
My father is a poet. He’s well-known in the Punjab.
他最好的朋友就是他的出版商
His greatest friend is his publisher.
您是这些地区的文化守护者
You are a keeper of our culture in this part of the world.
你的父亲是诗人
Your father is a poet?
你真该为自己感到羞愧
I think you should be ashamed of yourself…
做这些…
doing…
你现在在做的事
what you’re doing here.
好吧
Right.
如果你不介意 我们需要用你的办公室
If you’ll excuse us,we need to use your office.
– 这是你要的账目 – 谢谢
-The accounts you asked for. -Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
过去两年的
Last two years.
这几张图 在现有价值中减掉
Take these figures,discount it to the net present value.
总资产收益率是
What’s the ROA?

Zero.
我来给伦敦那边打电♥话♥
I’ll call London.
昌盖兹
Changez.
看看我找到了什么
Look what I found.
一本选集
Part of an anthology
当代旁遮普地区的诗人选集
of contemporary poets from the Punjab.
你的父亲叫阿吉玛·卡汗 对吧
Your father is Ajmal Khan,correct?
我都不知道他的诗有被翻译成土耳其语
I didn’t realize he’d been translated into Turkish.
这本书给你
That’s for you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
和我一起吃午饭吧
Would you care to join me for lunch?
当然
Sure.
你知道古时候土耳其的禁卫军吗
Have you heard of the Jannissaries?
不知道
No.
他们是基♥督♥徒的孩子 被奥斯曼帝国抓走
They were Christian boys,captured by the Ottomans…
成为了伟大穆♥斯♥林♥♥军♥队的战士
to be soldiers in the mighty Muslim army.
等他们到了年纪…
When they came of age…
他们就被派回去杀害自己原来的家人…
they were sent to kill their former families…
毁掉原来的家园
and destroy their former homes.
你去美国的时候多大年纪
How old were you when you went to America?
18岁
I was 18.
啊 大了一点
Ah,much older.
这些禁卫军 都是很小的时候就被抓走
The Jannissaries were always taken in childhood.
他们长大成人以后
When they became men…
就要效忠于他们新的主人
they were devoted to their new caretakers…
– 为他们后来的帝国效力 – 我没有为那个国家效力
-to serve their adopted empire. -I’m not devoted to the empire.
我失礼了 抱歉
I apologize for my demeanor.
我现在还有一些私事在烦恼
I’m working through some personal matters at the moment.
女人吧
A woman.
年轻人都不是好的雇佣兵
Young men don’t make good mercenaries.
他们需要一个战斗的理由
They need a cause to fight.
当你决定了你的立场…
When you determine where you stand…
你的世界会重新焕发色彩
the color will return to your world.
我的世界能否焕发 我已没有什么信心
I am not so hopeful about the color returning to mine.

Hey.
好消息 伦敦给我们开了绿灯
Good news. London gave us a green light…
让我们直接裁掉纳兹米·卡莫尔 关闭他的办公室
to terminate Nasmi Kemal and shutter the offices here.
我们已经在这里了 所以他们要我们亲自处理
They want us to take care of it because we’re here in person.
所以你想要这些荣誉吗
So do you want the honors?
还是我来
Or should I?
我来吧
I’ll do it.
– 早上再说吧 – 好
-In the morning? -Good.
完成之后联♥系♥我
Get back to me as soon as you’re done.
– 好好休息吧 – 好的
-Get some rest. -Okay.
我想象着那些禁卫军的孩子们
I imagined those Jannissary boys…
就像被连根拔起 送到新家 有了新的父亲…
uprooted,landing in new homes with new fathers…
有些父亲还不错
some of them good fathers.
他们的忠心完全割裂了
Their loyalties terribly divided.
不要欺骗自己了 你以为你在这里有工作要做 其实没有
You’re deluding yourself,that you have this role here,you don’t.
你没什么要做的了 回家吧 鲍比
You don’t,go home,Bobby.
回家
Go home?
回家
Go home?
你♥他♥妈♥的知不知道
Do you have any fucking idea
如果我回家了 你的家人会变成怎样
what happens to your family if I go home?
等他们抓到你 把你丢到白沙瓦的监狱去
Once they snatch you and then drop your ass in a cell in Peshawar.
– 又有七名学生被逮捕了 – 我们必须抗♥议♥
-Seven more students arrested. -We must protest.
这里没警♥察♥什么事
No place for the police here.
兄弟们 听着 大家听好了 胡赛因
Brothers,please listen. Everyone,listen to me: Hussain!
做你们该做的 但要用和平的手段
Do what you must,but do it peacefully.
– 记住 不许有暴♥力♥ – 好
-Remember,no violence. -Okay.
有情况发生了 准备行动
Observing situation. Stand by.
收到
Copy that.
我在估价方面的能力还没有退化 鲍比
My capacity for evaluation hasn’t diminished,Bobby.
你知道我怎么看你的吗
You know what I see before me?
一个一团糟的人
I see a man with hash
而只能独自承受
under his fingernails who likely smokes it alone.
一个奇怪的白人 住在营地里
I see the odd white man who lives in the old quarter…
只敢出去买♥♥买♥♥水果 找找女人
and only ventures out to buy local fruit and local girls.
他已经孤身一人太长时间 家人都已把他遗忘
He’s been here so long his own blood family have forgotten him.
这里没有人能替代他们
There’s nobody here to replace them.
你现在玩的这手牌是很危险的 昌盖兹
You are playing a dangerous game,Changez.
对不起 我只是…
I’m sorry,I’m just…
我告诉你的这些
I’m telling you something…
是自己花了很长时间才认识到的
that it took me a long time to realize.
有些事实是需要时间才能看到的
Some truths take their time.
我正要去找你
I was just coming to see you.
你给我的留言挺有意思啊
Interesting message you left me.
你不打算让他走了 什么意思
You’re not letting him go? What the hell does that mean?
就是说我不打算炒了纳兹米·卡莫尔
It means that I’m not going to fire Nazmi Kemal.
其实 我也不打算再做任何估价了
In fact,I’m not going to do any more evaluations.
我要辞职 吉姆
I’m quitting the firm,Jim.
你接受了合伙人的职位还不到三个月
You accepted the position of associate less than three months ago.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!