内华达州拉斯维加斯 灯光之城
Las Vegas, Nevada, the City of Lights.
十支队伍来到这里 不仅寻求运气
Ten teams coming to the city courting more than just Lady Luck.
他们想寻求 明年夏天可以期待的珍贵机会
They are looking for something precious, looking forward to next summer.
争夺目标是下届奥♥运♥会的两个名额
At stake, two spots in the upcoming Olympic Games.
今晚是第一场比赛
You know, tonight’s, uh, the first game,
向那个方向迈出的第一步
the first kind of step in that direction.
我们准备出发了 这是漫长旅程的开始
And we’re ready to go. So it’s the beginning of a long journey.
-数到三喊“美国” 一 二 三 -美国!
“USA” on three. One, two, three. – USA!
好 走吧
All right, let’s go.
我觉得勒邦…我的天啊
I think Oh my God!
高比拜仁!
Kobe Bryant!
风车
The windmill.
天啊 勒邦占士在另一边拦截
Oh, and then the block at the other end by LeBron James!
他跟Jason Kidd势如破竹
Here he is with Jason Kidd on the break. He put that off the board.
-他抢到了 -勒邦占士收尾了!
LeBron James with the finish!
出色的团队合作!
Great teamwork and the slam!
高比拜仁 上篮
Kobe Bryant staying on it.
And it’s called!
高比有机会投三分
Oh! Kobe Bryant will go to the line with a chance at a three-point play!
他真厉害
A spectacular play by Kobe Bryant.
现在我们要拉大优势 不要放松
This is where we blow the game open. Let’s not let up.
十分钟!
Ten minutes, boy!
他们一起打球的方式 无私的精神
The way these guys have played together
and and the unselfishness,
运球的技巧
the ball movement.
这支队伍势不可挡
This is an unstoppable team.
他们在国际篮联美洲锦标赛上 取得了完美战绩
They finish with a perfect record
in the FIBA Americas.
一切都结束了 金牌属于美国
And it’s all over. The gold medal belongs to the US.
我觉得他们都应该感到开心和骄傲
I think they should all be happy and proud.
他们实现了自己想做的事 他们要去北♥京♥了
They accomplished what they wanted to do. They’re headed for Beijing.
世界小心 美国放下狠话了
And, uh, world, look out. US is making a statement.
好 各位 干得好
Okay, yo, great job.
做得好 各位 我们要去中国了
Great job, everybody. We’re going to China.
他们绝对是顺风顺水
They are definitely hitting their stride.
保持住这种势头 整整一年
Now, maintaining that momentum almost a full year away,
这就是关键 还有些未知因素
that’s going to be the key. You also have the unknown.
谁会参赛 谁不去
Who is going to be there, who might not be there,
更无法预测谁会有身体上的问题
and you can’t predict who’s going to have problems physically.
不幸的是 在长长的NBA赛季中 必然会发生这种事
Unfortunately, that is going to occur over the course of a long NBA season.
(2008年4月 佛罗里达州迈阿密)
他来了
Here he comes!
迪韋恩韋迪 又一个二分!
Dwyane Wade, another two!
他拿下了55分!
He’s got 55!
韋迪 漂亮的一手!
Oh, Wade, what a play!
哇
Wow.
我觉得当时
I think, at that time, Kobe, LeBron, and myself
高比、勒邦和我 是NBA顶尖的三个球员
were the three best players in the NBA.
他来了
Here he comes! –
-好! -天啊 他又来了
Yes! -Oh, baby, he did it again!
那是韋迪吗?
And is that Wade over there?
可以看到手臂后伸的动作
You see there as the arm gets extended back.
在边线的卡拉劳森说 造成了肩伤
Kara Lawson over there on the sideline telling us that is a shoulder injury.
我受了重伤
So I had came off a serious injury,
我花了很长时间
and it took a while for me to build myself to be
恢复状态 很多人以为我做不到了
back to that place when a lot of people didn’t think I would.
没人想到我还能加入奥♥运♥队
No one thought I would even be on the Olympic team
因为我的恢复并不完全如愿
because I didn’t recover the way I needed to,
然后我膝盖也有问题 我就都做了手术
uh, and then I was having knee problems, so I got surgery on both.
韋迪在家乡芝加哥 为手术修复的左膝盖做复健
Wade is rehabilitating his surgically repaired left knee
back home in Chicago.
训练很基础 重量训练很辛苦
The drills are basic, and the weight training is intense.
迪韋恩对我来说很关键
Dwyane, for me, he was critical.
NBA总冠军韋迪 现在错过了大把比赛
Wade has gone from NBA champion
to missing major playing time on the court.
现在他不只想回到球场上
Now he’s not just trying to get back on the court.
韋迪还想加入今年夏天的奥♥运♥队
Wade is aiming for a spot on the US Olympic team this summer.
教练K很想让我加入球队
Coach K definitely wanted me to be a part of the team.
是吧?但杰瑞科兰杰洛有些怀疑
Right? But Jerry Colangelo had some questions.
我跟他们说了我的想法
I did share with them my my thoughts.
我谈起了他刚加入♥联♥盟时
Uh, I talked about when he came into the league,
他有很强的渴求 他确立了自己的地位
he was really hungry, and he really established himself.
但就我远观来说
But it appeared to me from a distance,
我觉得那股劲头不见了
I felt that was missing.
他不是那个人了
He wasn’t the same guy.
你看到他步步高升 然后受伤 坦白说
You see the ascension and then injury.
And let’s be frank.
前一年 热火队很烂
The Heat sucked that year before
我觉得再前一年也很烂
and, I think, the year before that too.
他们的情况很糟糕
I mean, they had a rough run of it.
他们来到了芝加哥 看着我训练 看我锻炼
They had to come up to Chicago, watch me train, watch me work out.
跟我的教练谈话
You know, talk to my trainer.
我能理解 但我很生气
I did understand that, but I was pissed,
因为我觉得总是这样
because it was just a part of, like, my never-ending story of,
他们似乎总是不看好你
you know, always feeling like they don’t appreciate you.
你被遗忘了
You’ve been forgotten. So it was just another part of like,
所以感觉又是这样“好吧 看着”
“Okay, here we go. Grade school? Same thing.”
“小学?高中?NBA?都这样 奥♥运♥会”
“High school? Same thing. NBA? Same thing. Olympic–”
总是这样
You know, same thing.
我只想恢复状态 调整好
I was just trying to get myself back, get myself, you know, to that place.
但我只是坐在后面看着 想着“我该站在哪里?”
But I’m just sitting back watching, like, “Okay, where do I fit in?”
因为我不知道自己还能否融入
Because I didn’t know if I fit in or not no more.
(2008年7月 内华达州拉斯维加斯)
(距北♥京♥奥♥运♥会还有一个月)
我没想到德韋迪2008年还能打球
I didn’t think D Wade was gonna play in ’08.
然后他穿着九号♥球衣
And then he showed up with number nine
顶着光头出现了
and a bald head.
我就想“好吧”
And it was like, “Oh, okay.”
“我们就这样吗?就这样吗?好吧”
“This is what we doing right here? This is what we doing? Aight.”
他们都下定决心 从一开始就想
These are all guys that are committed to this team,
加入这个团队
who wanted to be on this team from the beginning.
这就是要去参赛的团队
This is the team that’s gonna go over there.
这支队伍会让美国重登榜首
This is the team that’s gonna put USA back on top.
眼睛看这里 各位
Eyes right here.
你必须清楚你的目标
You have to know what you’re going for.
有时你必须每天都看到
And sometimes, you have to see it, and you have to see it every day.
我们要为你们准备笔记本
What we’re gonna do is we’re gonna have notebooks for you.
笔记本的第一页就是这个
And the very first page of this notebook will be right here,
金牌
the gold medal.
那就是我们的目标
That’s our goal,
是金牌
is the gold medal.
你们还有谁想说点什么吗?
Any of you other guys have coaching staff or anybody?
我们不能找任何借口
We gotta be a no-excuse team. I know I’m guilty of this sometimes.
我知道我有时会这样
我会坐在家里说
I sit at home and say,
“如果我队里有德怀特霍华德
“If I had Dwight Howard on my team or if I had Carlos Boozer on my team
或者卡洛斯布泽尔 或者有基斯·保羅做控球后卫
我一定能赢得NBA总冠军”
or if I had Chris Paul as my point guard, I’d win an NBA championship.”
这支队伍有你们所有人 所以我现在还有什么借口?
I got all y’all on this team. So, what’s my excuse now?
我们还有借口吗?我们没有
Do we all have an excuse? We don’t.
这是我们一直梦寐以求的
This is everything that we always dreamed of,
跟最强的队友一起赢下比赛
of having that guy next to you and winning something.
我没有借口了
I don’t have no excuse now.
我们都没有
None of us.
对我来说 奥♥运♥会和篮球一直很重要
For me, the Olympics and basketball was always very important
因为我爸1972年的经历
because of what my dad went through in 1972.
从小到大 每到奥♥运♥年
Growing up, every Olympic cycle,
四年一度 总会提起
there were always stories every four years
慕尼黑的那场比赛
about that game in Munich.
49比48 倒数三秒
49-48. Three seconds on the clock.
道格科林斯将投两个罚球
Doug Collins will be shooting two fouls.
赛场欢腾起来了
This place goes insane.
道格科林斯或许赢下了比赛
Doug Collins has perhaps won the game.
连续第八次获得金牌
现在我们被告知计分板有问题
Now we’re being told the scoreboard is not correct.
有个人从看台上走出来 加了点时间
We had a guy come out of the stands to put more time back on the clock.