Big things poppin’ And lil’ things stoppin’?
Big things poppin’ And lil’ things stoppin’
我们好好打扮了一番
We’re dressed like this, dressed to impress.
打扮得很时髦 玩得很开心
Got our fly stuff on. We had a good time.
What you waitin’ for? ‘Cause I’mma do it?
太好玩了
That was so much fun.
‘Cause I’mma do it What you waitin’ for?
早上5点半 6点回到了酒店
Come back to the hotel about 5:30 or 6:00 in the morning,
猜猜谁在大厅里 正准备去健身房♥?
and guess who’s in the lobby on his way to the gym?
高比在楼下大厅里 拎着包 穿着运动鞋
Kobe is downstairs in the lobby
with his bag and his sneakers
套着举重手套
and his gloves, like, weight weight-lifting gloves.
-我们开玩笑说:“你去哪儿?” -“你去哪啊?”
And we’re, like, joking, “Where the fuck you going?”
“Where you going, bro?”
-“我要下楼去” -“我要去健身房♥”
“I’m going downstairs.” -“I’m going to the gym.”
我心里想:“搞什么?”
And in my mind, I’m like,?What the fuck?”
高比这混♥蛋♥都已经一身大汗了
This motherfucker Kobe was already, like, drenched in sweat.
我们就说:“他真不一样”
And we was like “Yeah, he different.”
“现在才4点啊”
Like, “Man, it’s four o’clock, man. I’m”
“我要去睡了 练习时见”
“I’m going to sleep. I’ll see you at practice.”
我们进电梯时 都在说
As we’re going in the elevator up to our rooms, we’re like,
“你们看到了吗?”
“Did you see did you hear that?” We’re all talking, just like,
我们都说:“这家伙真的很投入”
“This guy’s really dedicated.”
Every day, I’m hustlin’ Every day, I’m hustlin’?
接着 原本只有高比早上5点半去锻炼
Next thing you know, it goes from just Kobe going at 5:30 in the morning
然后是勒邦和德韋迪
to LeBron and D Wade,
到周末时 整个球队都每天早起锻炼
and by the end of the week, the whole team was getting up every morning,
跟着高比的日程来
and we’re on Kobe’s schedule.
那是多米诺骨牌效应
It was a domino effect. You know, once you start seeing, like, the greats
一旦你看到了不起的人是怎么做的 领导着大家
in there doing they thing and leading that pack,
你会觉得“我来了 我也一起 来吧”
then it’s like, “Oh, I’m here. I’m with you. Let’s go.”
他营造了这样的氛围 他就想这样
And he created that. He wanted that.
他想知道谁愿意投入进来
He wanted to see who was gonna commit. I’m gonna be honest with you.
我老实说
我才不想4点半就去 太早了
I wasn’t going at no fucking 4:30. That’s that’s too early.
但我们开始去锻炼 吃早餐 举重
But we started getting down there for breakfast and lifting weights.
我们举重 吃饭 然后去练习
We would lift, then we would eat and then go to practice.
高比曾是最好的球员
For Kobe, he was the best player,
但现在勒邦占士 卡美路安東尼
but now LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony,
他们也崭露头角
these guys were coming up.
你要怎么应对?
How do you handle that?
作为最强的人
And how do you lead a team
你要怎么领导团队?
when you’re the alpha dog?
这时候 全国各地的理发店
At this time, there’s literally a debate going on
in every barbershop across the country
每家每户都在争论 “谁是最好的球员?”
and every household “Who’s the best player?”
勒邦现在是今年最强大的球员
LeBron is the most dominant player in the game this year right now.
最强大的球员
The most dominant player in the game.
比赛时你希望谁控球?
Who do you want at the end of the game?
高比 毫无疑问
Kobe. Absolutely.
我觉得是勒邦占士
I say LeBron James.
-谁的场均助攻多? -里奇
Who has more assists per game? – Rich.
谁的场均篮板更多? 谁的夺球率更高?
Who has more rebounds per game? Who has more steals per game?
-看看他的数据吧 -去谷歌♥“最有价值球员”
Look at that boy’s stats, man. -Google “most valuable player.”
这两个人从高中就开始称王称霸
These two guys have been touted as greats since high school,
大量报道将他们对立起来
and, you know, it’s a lot of media coverage
“这是谁?那是谁?谁最厉害?”
that kinda put them versus each other. “Who’s this? Who’s that? Who’s the best?”
我听到了传言 我觉得这很刺♥激♥
I hear the talk. You know, I think it’s exciting.
小时候 你喜欢看那些对决
As a kid growing up, you know, you wanted to see those matchups.
你想看魔术师和伯德 你想看迈克尔和魔术师
You wanted to see Magic and Bird. You wanted to see Michael and Magic.
你想看那些对决 因为那很有趣
And you wanted to see those matchups, just ’cause they’re interesting.
谁是世界最强?高比还是布朗? 是布朗还是高比?
Who’s the best in the world? Is it Kobe? Is it Bron?
Is it Bron? Is it Kobe?
我听说了 我也绝对想过
I heard it, and it was definitely on my mind,
作为阿尔法男 你脑子里总有个声音
’cause as alpha males, you always got in the back of your mind, saying,
“我想被视为业内最强”
“I want to be recognized as the greatest in the game.”
大家都要确保他们关系良好
Everyone had to make sure their relationship worked,
不然的话
because if that didn’t work,
整个团队都要出问题
there’s no way in hell none of this was gonna work.
我觉得教练K做得很好 保持了竞争氛围
Coach K, I thought, did a wonderful job of making sure that things were competitive
又没让竞争失控
but they didn’t get out of hand.
你得把公羊拉开 对吧?
You gotta separate the rams, right?
如果我们想好好练习 就得把两头公牛分开
Like, keep the two bulls separated if we want to have a good practice.
你以为会互不相让
Where you would think that there might be a butting of heads,
但他们却培养出了很好的关系
you know, those two guys were amazing as far as developing a relationship.
幽默在其中起了很大作用
Humor played a big part in the whole thing.
就是你 十号♥
At shooting guard, number 10,
来自费城/意大利
from Philadelphia-slash-Italy.
听着 我知道高比工作时很认真
Listen, I understand Kobe is serious as hell when it comes to work,
但他也想笑 也想被大家接纳
but he want to smile too, and he want to feel accepted too, so
神射手曼巴高比
The Marksman-slash-Mamba Kobe!

Right! Right! Right!
我算不上是个谐星
I mean, I don’t call myself a comedian,
但他这个人 总是心防很重
but one thing about him, he’s always gonna keep his guard up.
看到他的另一幅样子 让全队
But it was a relief for the whole team and just for the program
让所有人都如释重负
to see him in a different light.
我昨天碰到一个克罗地亚人 那人说
I was talking to a dude yesterday from Croatia who said,
如果德怀特去亚特兰大 就揍他的面门
“If Dwight Howard come down to Atlanta, I’m gonna punch him in his mouth.”
他太逗了
He’s he’s hilarious.
他说不停 明白吗?说个不停
I mean nonstop, though. You know what I mean? Like, it don’t stop.
砰砰!比赛时间!
Bang bang! Game time!
能在身边看到这种热情 我也觉得很有趣
It’s fun for me to be around and see that kind of enthusiasm,
因为我们有着相同的激♥情♥ 只是我们的表现方式不同
because we both have the same passion. We just show it in different ways.
-来吧! -自己来 右边
Come on! -By yourself, screen right!
我很喜欢说话
I’m a vocal-type guy.
-高比不怎么说话 -我什么都不说
You know, and Kobe is is not much vocal. -I don’t say nothing.
对 他不怎么说话 话基本都是我来说
Yeah, he don’t talk much, but I do most of the talking.
但结合起来 对手可就危险了
But with that combined is is is danger for for the opponent.
一个人来 迈克!下面!
You’re all by yourself, Mike! Down! Down! Down! Down!
你们都知道他在球场上的表率行为
You guys know what he do on the court as far as his example.
Oh yeah! That’s off.
跟住
Shadow! Shadow!
他们配合得很好
They just played off each other so beautifully,
这是两个处于职业巅峰的阿尔法男
and you got two alphas in the prime of their careers
他们不在乎谁才是老大
that don’t care about who the alpha is.
非常罕见
Very rare.
上!
Go!
给你!
Back to you!
来一个 布朗
And one, Bron! And one, Bron!
场上更强
Way to run the floor, boy!
他们知道团队的命运
They knew that the key to the team would be
在于他们的关系如何 以及大家如何看待他们的关系
how their relationship was and how it was perceived by everyone.
-就是这样 -就是这样 是吧?
That’s the word. -That’s the word, huh?
就是这样
That’s the word.
各位 将有50个州的人盯着你们
Guys, there are going to be people in 50 states looking at you guys.
有孩子 各地的人
There are going to be kids, people everywhere wanting to have pride
想为你们骄傲
in all all of you.
他们不会是湖人队的球迷 或骑士队的球迷
You know? They’re not going to be Laker fans, Cavalier fans.
他们想成为美国队的球迷
They’re looking to be USA Basketball fans.
理解这个责任
Understand that responsibility.
我知道我不会输的
I know I’m not gonna fucking lose.
我不会输的
我穿着这件衣服 在事业的这个时期 我不会输
Not when I’m wearing this and at this time in my career.
除非你们开枪打死我
You’re gonna have to fucking shoot me.
听好了 我希望你们这样去打比赛
That’s the I’m telling you, that’s the way I want you guys to play.
我是个爷爷 我有五个孙子
Now, I’m a grandfather. I got five grandkids.
你们这辈子
At one time in your life,
总有一天 会需要装人工髋或膝盖
you sumbitches are gonna have maybe an artificial hip or a knee,
或是会秃顶
or you’re gonna be fucking losing your hair.
你们会变得大腹便便
Gonna be a little fucking pouch on your fucking stomach.
你们的孙子会坐在你们的腿上
And there’s gonna be a grandson sitting on your lap and saying,
“爷爷”或“祖父”
“Hey, Poppy,” or “Granddad.”
“嗯?” “你不是参加过奥♥运♥会吗?”
“Yeah?” “Weren’t you in the Olympics?”
“没错” “你做了什么?”
“Yeah.” “What did you do?”
“我们输给了该死的希腊队”
“Well, son, we lost to that fucking Greek team.”
“奶奶呢?”
“Where’s Grandma?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!