It’s, like, all these small rule things that we weren’t used to.
如果你在这里颠球或切入 像今早那样
If you’re down here bumping without the ball
or cutting like they said this morning,
如果你从高位这样切入
if you’re cutting down from the high post down to the low post,
他可以拦住我 不算犯规 NBA可不允许这样
he can get in my way, and there’s no foul. In the NBA, we can’t do that anymore.
我们得熟悉比赛的感觉 球的感觉
We had to get a feel for the game, a feel for the ball,
裁判的感觉
a feel for the officials.
我们得学会打另一种球
We had to learn a different game.
我们需要一些年长的球员
And we knew we needed some older players.
所以我们去招来了
That’s why we went out and recruited Kobe Bryant.
高比拜仁
-你好吗? -你好吗?
What’s up, man? -How you doing?
很高兴见到你 欢迎
Good to see you. Welcome.
没有人比高比拜仁 带着更多包袱加入了美国队
Nobody brought more baggage to Team USA than Kobe Bryant.
他被联盟排挤了
He had been ostracized by the league.
他加入时 他的事业 可能有两种截然不同的发展
He came into this at a point of his career where it could have gone either way.
他将备受爱戴的沙奎尔奥尼尔 赶出了洛杉矶
He had run Shaquille O’Neal, a beloved figure, out of LA.
他们认为他向警♥察♥ 透露了沙奎尔私生活的事
They thought he snitched out Shaq’s personal life to the police.
他们觉得他自私
They thought he was selfish.
我们今年夏天要想想办法 找个竞争者
We gotta do something this summer and get a contender.
今晚我不想演独角戏
I don’t want to be a one-man show.
他在纽波特海滩一家杂货店的 停车场里要求转会
He had demanded a trade in the parking lot
of a Ralphs grocery store in Newport Beach.
高比拜仁今天震撼整个NBA
Kobe Bryant today turning the NBA world on its head.
-你是说你想转会吗? -是的 我想转会
Are you saying you want to be traded? – Yeah, I would like to be traded.
他说想退出 又返回 想回来
Says he wants out, says he recants it and wants back.
2007年是他职业生涯中 一个有趣的时间点
2007 is an interesting point in his career.
他受到了打击
He’s taken a hit.
高比在努力夺回他的位置
And so Kobe is fighting to regain his place.
他也在努力恢复名誉
He’s fighting to restore his name as well.
他必须证明他能团队合作
He had to prove that he was a team player.
他必须证明自己是个好人
He had to prove that he was a good guy.
他必须向全世界所有人证明自己
He had to prove himself to everybody in the world.
我们立刻意识到事情多严重
We knew right away how serious it was. And he always had a very serious demeanor.
他的行为举止一向非常严肃
你碰见高比时 他不会说
You don’t meet Kobe, and he’s like,
“嘿!我是高比!”
“Hey, man! I’m Kobe!”
不会是这样的 而是
That’s not the experience you have. It’s more like,
“这是高比拜仁”
“This is Kobe Bryant.”
“认识你很高兴”
“Nice to meet you.”
我就想:“真是的”
I’m like, “Damn,” you know?
我们很惊讶他想加入美国队
We was kind of surprised that he wanted to be a part of Team USA
毕竟发生了那么多事
after everything that had went on.
我不会强行跟人交好
I’m not one to force a relationship with anyone,
但你能感觉得到 高比不是个好惹的人
but you sense Kobe is someone who don’t really want to be fucked with.
高比接受了采访
Kobe did an interview,
提到跟他在NBA的朋友聊天
and he talked about talking with a couple of his NBA friends.
记者们笑了
And the reporters, we laughed.
因为他没有朋友
‘Cause we knew he didn’t have any friends.
高比从没尝试过
Kobe had never taken the steps
跟联盟的球员套近乎
to ingratiate himself with the players around the league,
他们对他仍有几分警惕
so they’re still eyeing him a little warily.
我认识高比 但我不了解他
I knew Kobe, but I didn’t know him.
你跟他在球场上对阵
Played basketball against him.
又是高比!很好
Kobe again! Yessir!
他是最棒的球员
He’s the best player ever. And he was he was almost untouchable.
他几乎不可战胜
Get up, throw your hands in the air?
Or shut up?
天啊 高比是匹孤狼
Man, Kob is a guy that He’s a loner.
独来独往 不需要任何人
Rolls by himself. Like, he don’t need nobody with him.
他就是这样 也很自得
Like, he’s that guy, and he’s comfortable with that.
我觉得当时没有人接受那样的他
I don’t think nobody accepted him like that at that point in time,
我觉得他当时也不怎么接受别人
and I don’t think he was receptive to anybody at that point in time.
事实上 2008年奥♥运♥会的第一次集♥会♥时
In fact, the first meeting for the 2008 Olympics,
他就一个人坐着
he sat by himself.
你们得考虑一下
You should think about that,
你们不是在为高比拜仁 或勒邦占士打球
because you are not just playing for Kobe Bryant or LeBron James.
你们是在为国家打球
You’re playing for our country.
这是只有极少人能得到的好机会
That’s an amazing opportunity that is only afforded a very few people.
意思是“高比 听着”
It was like, “Kob, look.”
“你是来跟我们一起打球的 我们也要跟你一起打球”
“You here to play with us. We here to play with you.” Like
“我们不需要湖人高比”
“We don’t need Laker Kob.”
“你明白吗? 我们需要美国高比队”
“You know I’m saying? Like, we need Team USA Kob.”
他说:“我明白 我加入 我受够了看你们输球”
He was like, “I get it. I’m in. I’m tired of watching y’all lose.”
他就这么跟他们说的 “我受够了看你们输球”
He said that to me. “I’m tired of watching y’all lose.”
-走吧 加油 -来吧
Let’s go. Let’s go get ’em, man. – Come on. Let’s go.
-“一起”一 二 三 -一起
“Together.” One, two, three. -Together.
这就是一切
It means everything.
我期待很久了 能够加入球队
I’ve been looking forward to this for a while, and to be in this position,
代表国家
to be able to represent our country, man,
这很特别
it’s special. Special.
2004年的输球 对我们来说是沉重的打击
When we lost in 2004, um, it was a heavy blow for us.
这是我们称霸了多年的运动
You know, this is a sport that we’ve dominated for years,
我觉得输球也是一件好事
and I think, you know, there was there was was a lot of beauty
这意味着这项运动已大大发展了起来
in the fact that we lost, because it means that the game is growing so much
很多国家都已达到了很高的水平
and there’s so many countries that are playing at a high level.
但同时 也想说:“好是好”
But at the same time, it was like, “Okay. That’s beautiful.”
“现在我们想重回巅峰”
“But now we want it back.” “We want it back.”
对我们来说 这是一次救赎的机会
For us, it was a chance, a shot at redemption.
我们想让全世界知道
We wanted to show the world
我们是最会打篮球的国家
that we are the best basketball-playing country.
我在第一次练习时 找到了高比 看到了他
I came up to Kobe at the first practice, and I see him.
他说:“我很高兴你来了 你有好戏看了”
He said, “I’m glad you’re here. You’re gonna see something.”
“你将看到美国重振雄风”
“You’re gonna see the USA be great again.”
“这是我的挑战 这比我做过的任何事都重要”
“This is my challenge. This is bigger than anything I’ve ever done.”
这是高比拜仁 人生第二章的开始
This was the start of the second chapter in the life of Kobe Bryant.
我们进入了训练比赛的第一天
We get into the first day of scrimmage.
-去那边 -快点!
Stay over there, stay over there, stay over there. Come on!
训练比赛刚开始才30秒
This was like 30 seconds into the scrimmage,
就有球脱手
and there was a loose ball.
他一猛子扎向了地板
And he’s diving headfirst on the floor
一次一次去抢球
over and over for the loose balls.
加油 高比!好
C’mon, Kob! Yessir!
这就叫树立榜样
Tell me that didn’t set an example.
这是很好的榜样
It set a big example.
来了!搭把手!
Coming up! Help it, help it!
他们去抢球 抢篮板
They dove for loose balls. They got big rebounds.
他们防守 他们冲到对方面前
They played defense. They were in people’s faces.
一切都始于高比拜仁
And all of that started with Kobe Bryant.
我在国外长大 我很了解
Growing up overseas, you know, I have a a pretty good understanding
他们投入篮球的情绪和激♥情♥
of the emotion and the passion they play the game with over there
以及打败我们有多重要
and how important it is to to to beat us.
我们从没经历过这样的练习
We’ve never had a practice like this.
很多在国外打球的人
Knowing a lot of guys that play overseas,
认为我们是表演球手
they think we’re a bunch of showboat players that can score a lot
我们的招式很漂亮 但不肯下功夫
and do a lot of things offensively but won’t do the dirty work.
因为我们是明星球员 我们不肯为赢下功夫
Because we’re all star players, we won’t do the dirty work to win
靠基础赢过他们
and to beat them on a consistent basis,
我觉得这是能让我们克服困难的关键
and to me, I think that’s the thing that’s gonna get us over the hump.
来啊 高比
Oh, come on, Kob.
他知道他必须让大家知道 他很投入
He knew that he had to show the guys
Ball, ball, look at the ball!
that he was all in,
所以 就要防守
and the way to do that was to play defense.
上啊 高比!
Get ’em, Kob!
这是他在对团队说
That was his way of saying
“你可以高谈阔论
to the team, you know, “You can talk about things,
但着手去做
but when you’re actually doing it,
才是重点”
you know, that’s the main thing.”
我们在拉斯维加斯
We’re in Vegas.
我们在训练 我们想出去
We’re training and all that, and we want to go out.
所以我们都出去了
So we all go out.
除了高比 大家都去了
Everybody but Kob.
我们好像去了幽会俱乐部之类的地方
Think we was at we went out to, like, Club Tryst or something like that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!