Back to that zone defense.
谁会为美国投中一球?
Who’s gonna knock down a shot for the United States?
不知为何 每当来到赛末 比分接近
For some reason, whenever those moments came at the end of games, close games,
需要投出关键一球时
big shots needed to be made,
你似乎放空了
it’s like you just zone out.
人群不在那里
The crowd’s not there.
我冲过去 到了高比面前
Once I drove through the zone and hit Kob,
高比刺探步
Kob called a jab.
投出三分
Puts up the three
中了!
It’s good!
他转过身来 这样比划
And he turned, and he did like this.
高比说
Kob just said
你可以享受那一刻 你可以环顾球场
You can really enjoy the moment. You can look around in the arena
感受一切
and kind of soak it all in, right?
享受那气氛
And enjoy that.
NBA还有人比高比拜仁 更喜欢这些时刻吗?
Is there anybody in the NBA who loves these moments
more than Kobe Bryant?
这可能是个超级打四分
This could be a gigantic four-point play.
不仅如此 鲁迪費南迪斯还因犯规下场
Not only that, but Rudy Fernandez has just fouled out of the ball game.
美国又有了喘息空间
Again, United States with some breathing room,
但他们没能甩开西班牙
but they have not been able to put away Spain.
108比99
108-99.
金牌之战还剩三分钟
Three minutes to go in the gold medal game.
纳瓦罗 再次跑投 进了
Navarro, the runner, again drops it in.
比赛末尾时 我们必须讲战略
At the end of the game, we gotta really use strategy.
我们得充分利用场上优势
Like, we gotta really utilize what we have out here.
你能看到比赛更加激烈了
And you just see you see the level of play just rise, man.
又是纳瓦罗 这次传给了西蒙尼斯
Navarro again, this time out to Jimnez.
空位三分球 投进!
Open three-pointer, puts it in.
分差又拉回四分
Back to a four-point game.
西班牙不断拉扯
Spain keeps climbing back.
你的自信来自身处那一刻
Your confidence comes from being in that moment.
你知道你在这些时刻里并不完美
Knowing that you’re not gonna be perfect in these moments,
但只要你不害怕 你就没事
but long as you’re not afraid of it, you’ll be aight.
迪韋恩韋迪想冲 保羅和勒邦占士也想
Dwyane Wade wants to drive. Paul does, as does LeBron James.
占士在内线 传给韋迪 他的三分
James inside, out to Wade. His three-pointer
得分!
Knocks it down!
又是一个关键三分 比分是111比104
Another clutch three. And it’s 111-104.
我记得进球了
And I remember hitting it and
内心感到无比狂喜
like, you know, just feeling so incredible inside.
美国领先6分 只剩1分20秒
The United States up by six with 1:20 remaining.
西班牙待在那个区域
Spain staying in that zone.
保羅传给拜仁 拜仁寻找时机
Paul to Bryant. Bryant looking for an opening,
跑投 进去了!
gets in the runner. Rolls in!
高比拜仁得分 分差是八分
Kobe Bryant knocks it down. It’s an eight-point game.
比赛稳了 我们拿到金牌了
This is game. Like, we just
We just won a gold medal.
五棵松奥♥运♥会篮球馆
And chants of “USA” erupt here
响起了为美国的欢呼
at the Olympic Basketball Gymnasium in Wukesong.
这可能是史上最棒的比赛之一
It’s one of the greatest games probably ever played.
庆祝即将开始
A celebration underway.
美国队再一次获得金牌
And the United States men, gold medalists once again!
在经历了2002年、2004年 和2006年的失望之后
After such disappointments in 2002, 2004, and 2006.
球员们冲过来拥抱前奥♥运♥选手
And the players coming over to embrace the former Olympian,
我们的道格科林斯 真是激动人心的时刻
our man, Doug Collins, in an emotional moment.
不仅如此 你儿子克里斯 也是球队的工作人员
Not only for that, but of course, your son, Chris, part of the staff.
科林斯家的大日子
A special day for the Collins family.
也是美国篮球的大日子
A special day for USA Basketball.
我没想到他们都来到了记录台
I never expected it, but they all came over to the scorer’s table and
他们有花什么的
They had some flowers or whatever that they get.
他们让我出来 把金牌挂在了我脖子上
And they asked me to come out,
and they put their gold medal around my neck,
大家笑得好开心 拍了照片
and everybody, big smiles, and took a picture and
那天 我取出了那张照片
The other day, I I took that picture out
因为高比就在我旁边
because Kobe was next to me.
瓶子在哪里?在哪里?
Where the bottles at? Where the bottles? Where they at?
哪去了?
Where they at?
金牌!美国!
Gold medal! USA, baby!
好啊!
Yessir! Yessir!
好样的 基斯·保羅
Good job, CP.
好啊!
Yessir!
好啊!
大家伙!
Big man! Big man!
-是谁? -不!
Who is it? Who is it? – No!
-是的 我说了吧 -来 高比!
Yes, I told you! -He hit the Kobe!
我们美国人是出了名的 我行我素的超级英雄
Our reputation as Americans are singular superstars who go their own way.
我们只顾自我表现 我们只顾光鲜亮丽
We’re in it just for the show. We’re in it for the glitz.
不在乎团队合作
We’re not in it for the teamwork.
-好样的 -好样的 小子
Get that –
突然救赎之队出现了
Suddenly, the Redeem Team gets here,
他们最有权
and they have more right than anybody else to be standoffish and selfish.
恃才傲物 自私自利了
他们或许算得上是 奥♥运♥史上最伟大的球队
And they’re the biggest, greatest team arguably in the history of the Olympics.
美♥利♥坚♥合众国
The United States of America!
我站在领奖台上 想着我的旅程
I’m sitting on that podium, and I’m thinking about my journey.
我原本不知道赢得金牌对我有多重要
I didn’t know how much it would mean to me to win a gold medal.
但在那一刻 我的一切情感
But at that moment, just every emotion that I’ve ever had,
所有的怀疑 伤痛 在那一刻都不重要了
every moment of doubt, injury, it didn’t matter at that moment.
所有那些都是为了让我来到这一刻
All of those things was for me to be right where I am at this moment.
我觉得很开心 我松了一口气
I felt joy. I felt a relief.
“好了 我们成功了” 你明白吗?
Like, “Aight, we did it.” You know what I’m saying?
我们为一个目标聚在一起
Like, we came together for a cause.
我的队服上不是丹佛掘金队 勒邦不是克利夫兰队的
My jersey didn’t have Denver Nuggets on there.
LeBron didn’t have Cleveland.
高比不是湖人队的 我们是美国队
Kobe didn’t have Lakers. Like, we had USA.
因为我们经历的一切
Because of everything that we had went through,
还有那些年的失利
in the years that we had, you know, losing,
能站在领奖台上
to be standing up on that podium,
金牌挂在脖子上
having the gold wrapped around our neck
那是我职业生涯中 最有价值的时刻之一
was one of the most rewarding moments of my career.
我觉得这也改变了
I think it just reset the standard, too,
在美国打篮球的标准
of what it means to play basketball in America.
没有比赢得金牌更好的感觉了
There’s no better feeling than winning the gold medal.
这是你的国家 这是世界比赛
It’s your country. It’s the world.
是奥♥运♥会
It’s the Olympics.
没有比这更重要的时刻了
There’s no greater moment.
好啊 行程第一天 宝贝
Ah, yessir. Day one of travel, baby.
走吧 去中国了 宝贝 去拿金牌了 宝贝
Here we go. Off to China, baby. Go get that gold medal, baby.
13小时?
Thirteen hours?
这航程太长了
Too long to be on a plane.
但我们要去参加奥♥运♥会 所以一切都好
But we’re going for the Olympics, so that’s why it’s all good.
来吧 泰夏安!
C’mon, Tayshaun!
你们把睡衣脱了吗?
You guys got your pajamas off?
高比 你脱掉睡衣了吗?
Kobe, did you take your pajamas off?
看我 伙计 我这辈子从没这么强壮过
Look at me, dawg. I never looked this strong in my life.
天啊 他真漂亮 他把我比得像钢铁侠
Man, he’s beautiful. He’s got me looking like Iron Man.
你明白吗?
You know what I’m saying?
你穿几号♥?
What number do you normally wear?
-你两年前穿的是几号♥? -十号♥
What number you wear two years ago?
看吧
Ten. -Here y’all go.
看吧
走吧 费城 来吧
Let’s go. Philly. Come on.
意思是“让开”
All that means is, “Get the hell out of the way.”
我以为是在闹呢
I thought it was a play.
你骗我五年了
You’ve been tricking me for five years.
我现在知道了 你得改信♥号♥♥了
I figured it out now, Kob. You better change your signal.
我会破解的
I figured it out. Uh-huh.
我觉得今天真的感触很深 我今天觉得很爱国
I think today it it really sunk in a lot. And I just I feel real patriotic today.
站在自♥由♥女神像前面
Just being right here in front of the Statue of Liberty.
这就是康庄大道 宝贝
Hey, this is the road to gold, baby,
我很期待拿到金牌
and I’m looking forward to getting that gold medal.
我们下集再见
And I’ll see y’all next episode.
我是占士国王 德韋迪就在后面 他要…
This is King James. D Wade is right behind. He about to–
砰!
Bam!
-喂 -我们走了
Hey. -We signing off.