That’s the play of the tournament right there.
美国在北♥京♥通过了第一道真正的考验
And the United States passed their first real test here in Beijing.
压倒性地战胜了强势的希腊队
A dominant victory against a very good team from Greece.
我们的目标是赢得国家的尊重
Our goal was to win the respect of our country
赢得世界的尊重
and win the respect of the world.
我们不要再做丑陋的美国人
We weren’t gonna be the ugly Americans.
尊重对手也很重要
It’s also about respecting your opponent.
我们想打败对方 我们想全力以赴
We really want to beat people. We want to put it on them.
但你不想让人难堪 那太不尊重人了
But you don’t want to embarrass them. It’d be disrespectful.
我们觉得这是一个好舞台
We feel like this is such a great stage
让全世界的人看到 这是多么美好的运动
for people to see worldwide what a beautiful game this is.
没有道理去跟人挑事
It doesn’t make sense to go out there and get in a confrontation.
两支队伍热爱比赛 拼尽全力
We’re two teams playing hard, loving the game of basketball,
这就是奥♥运♥会的意义
and doing what we do best. That’s what the Olympics are about.
不同的是在奥♥运♥村的体验
What was different was being in the Olympic Village.
走进超大的食堂
When you’re in the cafeteria, it’s just this massive cafeteria.
环顾四周 这里有全世界的行业最强者
You look around, you have some of the best in the world at what they do.
在我看来 这比在洛杉矶
So for me, that’s that’s even more special
在街头看到名人还要特别
than being out in LA and seeing celebrities walking around,
因为大家都是运动员
because it’s athlete to athlete.
我知道 他们为了来到这里都经受了什么
I understand what they put their body through to get here.
所以大家互相尊重和钦佩
So there’s so much mutual respect and admiration.
-谢谢 -不客气
Thanks. – Very welcome, very welcome.
-来吧 -不客气
Because we were, like, sheltered in ’04,
因为我们2004年受到了保护
并没真正体验奥♥运♥会
we didn’t get the real Olympic experience.
我们去参加了尽量多的各种活动
You know, so we was going out to as many events as we could.
我们想出去
We want to get out. That was a part of another check mark of,
这是另一件重要的事
“我们得改变奥♥运♥会的文化 以及对我们的看法”
“We need to change the culture of the way the Olympics and how we’re perceived.”
整个球队出去 大家各自出去
The whole team would go together, or individuals would go together
跟其他运动员交流
just to be around the other athletes.
美♥利♥坚♥!
USA!
我们都是粉丝 坐在那里 为美国运动员呐喊
We’re all just fans, sitting there, cheering for our USA athletes,
这真是最棒的感觉
and there’s no greater feeling.
我们安排了日程 真的很酷
It was cool to be able to have a schedule too.
“我要去看迈克尔菲尔普斯游泳”
Like, on your off days, “I’m going to see Michael Phelps swim.”
迈克尔菲尔普斯 天啊
Michael Phelps, man.
能看着他独占鳌头太棒了
It was just remarkable to be able to see him and watch him dominate.
我们希望大家来支持我们
We wanted people to come and support us.
我们也想做同样的事 我们想去支持他们
We wanted to the same thing. We wanted to go out and support them.
我们想建立美国的同胞情谊
We wanted to build some kind of camaraderie as the US.
去看别人在另一项运动中表现出众
The one thing in going to see someone great in another sport
他们都是伟大的运动员 他们能见证伟大
These guys are great in their sport. They get to see greatness.
我觉得这让我们的队员 更好地为他们的比赛做好了准备
I think it made our guys even better prepared
for their competition.
(奥♥运♥会的重大♥比♥赛终于到来)
And now it’s time for THE GAME, in capital letters,
of these Olympics.
(明天下午4点15 RTVE将直播)
Tomorrow, at 16:15, live at RTVE,
(泰坦之战 篮球的巅峰对决)
the clash of the titans, the top of the top in basketball,
(西班牙对美国)
Spain vs. USA.
西班牙是卫冕世界冠军 我们都没有败绩
Spain is the defending world champions.
We’re both undefeated, and, um
这是大家都在期待的比赛
This is the game everybody was waiting to see.
你和保羅呢?
What about you and Pau?
你和保羅的关系呢?
Your and Pau’s relationship?
我们就像兄弟一样 我们很亲近
We’re like brothers. I mean, we’re very, very close.
我很高兴 他打得很好
And I’m very happy for him that he’s playing well.
我们关系非常好 跟他对战可不轻松
I mean we’re we’re very, very tight.
So it’s tough to compete against him.
就在比赛前 高比他们来奥♥运♥村时 来见了我
Right before the game, Kobe came to see me
when they came to visit the Village.
我记得很清楚
I remember that very clearly and vividly.
我的大哥来见我和我的队友
My big brother came to see me with my teammates,
大家都说: “高比来我们房♥间了 好酷”
which everyone was like, “Whoa, Kobe’s in our apartment. How cool.”
我觉得这可能是
And I believe, you know, that might have been part of his strategy
他软化我的策略之一
to kind of soften me up.
现在美国将迎战
Now it’s time for the United States to battle
在很多人看来 是他们奥♥运♥会上最强悍的对手
what many feel is their toughest foe in these Olympic Games.
西班牙 两队都是三胜零负 他们是最好的两支队伍
Spain. Both teams come in 3 and 0.
他们是最有希望拿金牌的两队
They’re the two best teams. They’re the two gold medal hopefuls.
高比说他将在比赛开始时定下基调
Kob said he gonna set the tone to start the game. He said,
他说:“我要正面冲撞保羅”
“I’m running through Pau’s fucking chest.”
“比赛一开场 我就要冲撞保羅”
“First play of the game, I’m running through Pau Gasol.”
我们说:“什么?”
And we was like, “What?”
“老兄 你昏头了 那是你的队友 你才不会那么做呢”
“Man, you trippin’. That’s your teammate. You trippin’. You ain’t about to do that.”
他说:“比赛一开场 我知道他们打算怎么办”
“First play of the game, I know what they’re gonna run.”
保羅就是最后的屏障
He knew Pau’s gonna be the last screen.
他说:“我要冲撞那个混♥蛋♥”
He said, “I’m running through that motherfucker.”
我发誓 比赛一开局
I swear, the first play of the game
加油 高比!
Go! Go, Kob!
我们就…
We was like
“天啊”
“Holy shit.”
他正正撞上我的胸膛
He just went right into the middle of my chest,
想冲过我
tried to get right through me
不仅是向我 也是向他的队友表示
to send a message.
“虽然这是我兄弟”
Not just to me but to his teammates, to say, “Hey, this might be my brother.”
“我跟他一起打球 我们很亲近”
“I play with him. We’re close.”
“但我不在乎 我只在乎胜利”
“But I don’t care about anything else but winning.”
我就在他面前 他就…
I’m right there in front of him, and he’s like, bow!
哇!
Yo!
他说:“他现在不是我的队友了”
He was just like, “No, he ain’t my teammate right now.”
“去他的 起来” 我说
“Fuck him. Get up.” I’m like,
“我喜欢这股精神 我们现在就需要这个”
“I love this energy. This is what we need.”
“他这么对他的队友?”
We was like, “He did that to his teammate? Oh my God.”
我的天
“我们不可能输掉这场比赛 我们要揍扁西班牙了”
“Oh, ain’t no way we losing this game. We about to beat the shit out of Spain.”
高比拜仁
Kobe Bryant.
三分球 拿下
Open three. Knocks it down.
传给占士!
Alley-oop to James!
传得漂亮!保羅到霍华德
Nice pass! Paul to Howard,
这场胜利真是精彩纷呈
as they’re putting some exclamation points on what is a terrific victory.
两支最好球队的对战 胜利一边倒
In a big matchup against the two best teams,
it has been no contest,
美国大获全胜
all USA.
(四分之一决赛 美国 澳大利亚)
美国对战阿根廷
It’s the United States versus Argentina.
真是场值得期待的对决 首先 有复仇的因素
And what a matchup we have, Doug. First off, because of the revenge factor.
再说一次 美国队在2004年的这时
Again, the United States, this same time in 2004,
在半决赛中输给了阿根廷
they lose to Argentina in the semifinals.
美国将不会在雅典赢得金牌
And the United States will not win gold in Athens.
看看美国队多么失望
Look at the disappointment in the United States.
阿根廷进入了金牌角逐
Argentina moves on to the gold medal game.
美国将争夺铜牌
The United States will play for the bronze.
我们四个人都把比赛日圈了起来
All four of us, man, we had that game circled.
我记得我 德韋迪 布朗 卡美路都说
Me, D Wade, Bron, and Melo were
“我们要拿下这场比赛 不管怎样 要大获全胜”
Like, “We want this game. No matter what, dominate.”
对 我们想打扁他们 我们想向阿根廷复仇
Yeah, man, we wanna smack them. We need a little get-back on Argentina.
我记得拿到对方的报告
I remember getting the, uh the report on the other team.
我坐在那里 看军情报告
I’m sitting there and going down the scouting report.
看到了曼奴真路比利的名字
It said Manu Ginóbili’s name comes up.
2008年时 媒体说
Ginóbili in 2008, the media was saying
真路比利可能是 世界上最好的得分后卫
that Ginóbili might be the best shooting guard in the world.
我记得 我们就要对战他们时
I just remember, we about to play them,
我们看电影 教练K有一盘真路比利的集锦带
and we do our film, and Coach K, he has, like, a highlight tape
我们就看了这个
of, like, Ginóbili. Like, that’s our film session.
曼奴绕过重围 冲向斯金纳
Manu around that screen, drives on Skinner.
左手进球
All the way in with the left hand off the glass. Nice move from Ginóbili.
真路比利打得漂亮!
右翼投进一个三分球 是曼奴三分球!
The right-wing three! It’s a Manu tres.
真路比利 很会得分 搞定!
Ginóbili knows how to score, hammers it.
能把这破玩意关掉吗?
Yo, please turn this shit off.
我们才不想看这些东西
Like, we don’t want to keep watching this shit.
曼奴再次得分!
And Manu again!
然后我们去比赛 教练K拿纸打印了出来
Then we get to the game. Coach K has printed out paper
放在每个人的座位上
and put it in everybody’s seat.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!