Where is he? You see him?
他在哪儿? 你看到他了?
Used right behind me.
刚刚还在我身后
You’d better keep an eye on your little brother.
你该好好照看你弟弟
He has got a dangerous attitude.
他的想法很危险
Oh, my god. Let him fall off on land.
天啊 让他降落
God for cry sick, Lothar!
见鬼 洛塔
You shot the pool massacre to the pieces.
你把溃败的敌人射成碎片
You think you can make our father full of proud?
你认为这会让我们的父亲骄傲吗?
He was lost his hearing while saving the life of an enemy.
他为了救一个受伤的敌人 丧失了听力
So you want to win the war without killing anyone, huh?
你想不杀一人就赢得战争吗?
I watched you, enforce, and I don’t like what I see.
我不赞同你的做法
You are you are all brilliant pilots.
你们都是优秀的飞行员
But you got the wrong attitude.
但你们态度错了
With bussiness painting a warplane in red.
居然突发奇想 把战斗机涂成红色的
Stop dreaming!
别做梦了
This is not a polo game.
这不是一场马球赛
We are not children anymore, we are grow men.
我们也不是小孩子 是男人
Fucking a bloody war!
这是他妈的血淋淋的战争
I know that.
我明白
I know that very well!
我非常明白
But Stern, we can fight with grace!
但战争也可以带着礼节进行
What?
你想说什么?
You are listening?
你都听见了
Even this I heard Paris
我听见你们提到了巴黎
and Berlin. Come on, he was just overambitious.
还有柏林 他只是野心不小
Well, you have to contain him.
你该告诉他以后要低调点
I for one, I don’t wanna get killed because your brother’s ambition.
一方面 我不想因为你弟弟的野心而死
And I hate to see you kick the bucket.
另一方面 我也没兴趣看着你因此丧命
Good morning, my dear Hindenburg.
早安 兴登堡
And my dear friend von Hoeppner.
还有我的朋友冯·霍普纳尔
Welcome to Berlin, gentlemen.
先生们 欢迎来到柏林
The young man already seems to be more famous than
看起来这年轻人已经比那个谁还有名了
What was his name?
他叫什么名字?
Oswald Boelcke, your majesty. Yes.
奥斯瓦尔多·波尔克 陛下 是的
We need men like him.
我们需要他这样的军人
I suppose
我想
we’ll have to give you another promotion, Richthofen.
我们该再次提拔你了 里希特霍芬
You are a real hero.
你是个真正的英雄
I take it, the ladies are all over you.
估计有不少人家的小姐都围着你转吧
There aren’t many fans at 3000 meters altitude, your majesty.
在3000米的空中并没有多少 陛下
Attention!
立正
Are you ready, gentlemen?
先生们 准备好了吗?
Move on!
继续前进
What shall we do, sir?
长官 我们该怎么办?
I could run them over.
我可以把他们赶开
Put the pistol away.
把枪收起来
What did he say?
他说什么?
He wants the Captain’s idiograph.
他想要少尉的签名
Ready!
准备
Go!
开始
Ready! Go!
准备 开始
How did you know?
你怎么知道?
I thought you lost yours.
你的丢了吧
Good morning, gentlemen.
早安 先生们
Good morning, Bodenschatz! Welcome!
伯登沙尔茨 欢迎
My new adjutant.
我的新副官
Kurt Wolff.
库尔特·沃尔夫
Welcome. I’ve heard a lot about you.
欢迎 久仰久仰
Thanks.
谢谢
Orders, Sternberg, orders.
命令 斯腾伯格
My new commanding officer is the same man
现在命令我的人
whom I commanded myself not so long ago.
不久前还是接受我命令的人
So
那么
I’ve heard that you have to deal with massive allied forces here?
我听说你得面对数量庞大的协约国♥军♥队
More than massive.
漫山遍野
While German produce 10 planes they unload 100 planes at the french coast.
德国这边新造十架飞机 法国人那里会有一百架
Let them come.
让他们来
We’ll have to shoot them by the hundreds.
有多少打多少下来
Me brother Lothar
我的兄弟洛塔
No! Damn!
不! 见鬼!
You bastard!
你这个混♥蛋♥
Damn gophers.
该死的地鼠
You know, the spirit that I didn’t get caught in one of the damn holes myself.
没和你一样栽坑里 算我走运
Thank you for being so tackful.
谢谢你这么谦虚
You perfect landing with shredded rudders is already shameful enough for me.
你完美的着陆已经足以让我羞愧
I’ve come to have a look. Sopwith. Brand new, isn’t it?
我就想瞧一眼索普威思 还是新的?
It was. Captain Brown.
刚才是新的 我是布朗上尉
The infamous Red Baron, I presume?
我猜你就是 “红男爵”
Didn’t I shot you down a year ago?
我去年不是已经击落过你一次吗?
Indeed, you did.
是的 没错
Why you still fly around again?
那你怎么还能飞行啊?
Your prison camps are quite fancy while there have no airfields.
你们的战俘营倒是挺舒适 就是没有飞机场
Thanks for pulling me after I wreck, for saving my life.
谢谢你那时救了我一命
Pulling you from the wreck and save your live.
将你弄出残骸 救了你的命
True.
没错
Without her help I would have never made it back into a plane.
没有她我也回不到飞机里
She’s sure a great girl.
她是个不错的姑娘
She nursed me for weeks.
她照顾了我几个星期
Did you get back your scarf?
你的围巾没拿回来吗?
What now?
现在怎么办?
I guess we can try killing each other with our pistols.
我们可以用手♥枪♥决斗
Killing you it would make me famous, too.
要是打死你 我就出名了
Sorry, I didn’t bring mine. But mine want you now be hold
我没带枪 我也希望你
before your holster.
把你的也收好
How long have you been station in Europe?
你在欧洲驻扎多久了?
Ever since Mother England God asked her for help.
自从英国♥母♥亲向她的孩子们发出求救
I mean us, the English Colonies.
我指的是英国殖民地
You right. Entire war seems to be a family affair.
嗯 整场战争其实是一场家庭纠纷
Family ties is your aristocrats.
这个家庭掌握在贵族手中
The russian Tsar, the German Kaiser, the English Monarchy.
俄♥国♥ 英国 德国皇室
France, Austria, Germany.
法国 奥地利 德国
Everybody is somebody’s nephew, uncle, brother. Man
相互之间不是兄弟 就是谁的侄子 叔叔
your love life certainly doesn’t know borders.
总之 分不清界限
And to protect the borders we have to annihilate anyway.
我们就为了这分不清的界限生死相搏
But we always silly to find good reasons anyway.
但我们又总能找到些愚蠢的借口
You didn’t unlock your holster because you were afraid of me, did you?
你枪套不扣 不是因为怕我吧?
You got damn good eyes.
你倒是眼尖
You’re feeling about killing me?
你想杀了我吗?
It isn’t killing each other we have another reason?
我们来这里不就是为了相互厮杀吗?
Yes.
没错
See you soon.
再见
Don’t get me wrong but I’d rather not.
还是不见的好
Yes.
没错
It was nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Good luck.
祝你好运
Talking family
最好是家庭方面的好运
Sooner or later this war will be over.
战争迟早会结束的
You should hold up with that nurse.
你应该把握住那个护士
I think she has got a heart for you.
我想她被你击中了
What make she say that?
为什么这么说?
She kept bitching about you for weeks.
那几个星期她整天骂你
Stop the truck!
停车
Stop the truck!
停车
There you are, we just found him.
我们刚刚找到他
Sterni.
斯腾伯格
Can he need a doctor here?
他需要一个医生
He doesn’t need a doctor, he needs a priest.
用不着医生了 他需要一个牧师
A rabbi.
一个犹太牧师
Really?
是吗?
He’s dead, Manfred.
他死了 曼弗雷德

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!