you are fired.
请滚蛋
Lieutenant!
中尉
This is a hospital, who do you think you are?
这里是医院 请注意举止
I’m sorry.
非常抱歉
Did you know him well?
你和他很熟吗?
I still don’t know your name
我到现在还不知道你叫什么
Kate Otersdorf.
克特·奥斯特多尔夫
Un nom allemand, a german name?
德国人的名字?
My father was German, my mother is Belgian.
我父亲是德国人 母亲是比利时人
I see.
我明白了
I love these french cigarettes.
我非常喜欢法国烟
You are

a very beautiful woman.
很漂亮
I hoped to see you again.
我希望能和你再次相见
And that you would perhaps wear my scarf.
能看见你戴着我的围巾
I will get it for you.
我去拿给你
I couldn’t get all of the stains out.
还有些污渍我洗不掉
Mademoiselle!
小姐
Have I done something wrong?
我做错什么了吗?
Am I not worthy of an answer or do you hate all men?
或是说你恨所有的男人?
Hate?
恨?
I don’t hate you.
我不恨你
Hate is men’s business.
男人才会憎恨
But you are angry, aren’t you?
但你在生我气 是不是?
There is somebody else’s blood on it.
这上面还有别人的血
But it seems not to bother you.
而你看起来一点都不在乎
Men like you scared because I do not understand why you do what you do.
你这样的男人让我害怕 我不理解你们的行为
And being scared makes me angry.
当我害怕时 我会生气
And now, please, leave me alone.
请你不要来烦我
Wait, wait.
等等
Imagine you up there.
想像一下 身在空中
Like a hawk.
如同一只苍鹰
Looking down.
俯视大地
The wind is blowing around you.
微风刮过脸颊
The smell of the engine, draft of the propeller.
被发动机和螺旋桨的气味围绕
Up here you can let yourself fall. You can
在空中你可以完全放松自己
climb, turn, spin
爬升 翻滚 回旋
Freedom.
自♥由♥
That’s what humans always dreamed of.
这正是人类长久以来的梦想
I’ve dreamed of it since I was a little boy.
我还是小孩子的时候就怀着这样的梦想
But the best part:
但最棒的事情是:
is the chase!
追捕
The fights.
战斗
The hunt.
猎杀
It’s like a match.
就像是一场比赛
Just like a sport.
和体育竞技一样
Tennis does not kill you.
打网球不会死人
It’s silly dreams that get your friend killed.
愚蠢的梦想让你的朋友付出了生命
No, I don’t hate you, Baron.
我不恨你 男爵
I pity you.
我只是可怜你
Gentlemen. Please
先生们 拜托
It couldn’t be that hard
涂个飞机
to paint a plane!
有这么难吗?
Just do it!
这是命令
Hurry up.
赶快弄
Manfred.
曼弗雷德
What’s wrong with you?
你怎么了?
What is this crazy paint job all about?
为什么要涂装?
Manfred, the General will crucify you for this.
上面不会善罢甘休的
I don’t care what the officer in charge of aviation does.
空指部说什么我不感兴趣
And you better no questioning my orders.
还有 你最好不要质疑我的命令
I just think it’s making a mistake.
我只是认为这是个错误
They will spot you from long away.
敌人老远就能发现我们
We are completely losing our advantage of surprise.
会失去奇袭效果
I don’t want them to be surprised.
我不需要奇袭 斯腾伯格
I want them to be scared.
我要让他们害怕
Lieutenant Kurt Wolff reporting for duty, sir.
长官 库尔特·沃尔夫中尉前来报到
Planning to take a nap up there, Lieutenant?
中尉 你想在天上打个盹吗
I never fly without this, sir.
我上天时总戴着
You know, for luck.
是我的护身符
Superstition, huh?
迷信吧
Like me.
我也是
My mother keeps ordering new coats
我母亲总是为我订做了很多新外套
for all I take. I never pick them up.
但我从不去取
See you around.
回见
6 weeks later.
6周后
Sir!
长官
General!
将军
General von Hoeppner!
冯·霍普纳尔将军
Over here, sir!
看这里 长官
You’ll become quickly famouse, baron.
你很快就会出名了 男爵
You are making headlines.
你会上头条新闻的
The Emperor himself has mentioned your name
在听说你击落了29架敌机后
after he heard about your 29th victory.
皇帝亲口提到了你的名字
So
所以
I brought you a little surprise for you
我给你带来了个惊喜
Is there another of medals to give me?
还有我没拿过的勋章吗?
Well, it’s not exactly a medal.
这回不是勋章
Sir!
长官
It wasn’t my idea.
这不是我的主意
It is all to good propaganda
为了更好地宣传
“The Richthofen Brothers flying together.”
里希特霍芬兄弟一同飞翔
Welcome.
欢迎
Your brother’s a nice chap.
你弟弟是个正派的小伙子
He really is the spirit that our Fatherland needs right now.
他正是我们帝国需要的人才
So, tell me
还有个问题
They come up strange the names for you
听说敌人给你起了不少奇怪的外号♥
“Le Diable Rouge”
“红魔鬼”
“The Red Baron”
“红男爵”
What is it?
怎么得来的?
I see.
我明白了
Interesting.
有趣
Very interesting.
真的很有趣
Just keep the sun on your back.
太阳永远在你后面
Watch out for the wings.
当心机翼
Never forget:
记住:
The pilot greast virtue is to know when to run.
优秀的飞行员知进退
What? Was this a joke?
什么? 你开玩笑吧
Just do what I’ve told you to do, Lothar.
你照做就行了
Run away from the fight?
逃离战斗?
Yes.
没错
If you can’t win you fly away. Fast!
没有把握就立即逃离 迅速地
It’s a thin line between cowardice and cleverness.
明智与怯懦只有一线之隔
It’s true.

All right.
听他的没错
Good morning, gentlemen.
早上好 先生们
That’s a great idea.
这是个好主意
I really heard that the stupid French believe the colour to be bullet proof.
我听说白♥痴♥法国人认为 红色能防弹
I wouldn’t take this with me.
要是我的话 决不会带根棍子上天
It could get on your way up there.
它可能会挡着你的
This looks much better.
这样看起来好多了
The crop stays here.
这鞭子我替你保管
Scan the morph,didn’t we? And now, it’s getting busy up there.
我们得认清形势 是啊 现在越来越忙了
The damn Frenchmen how to protect there balloons.
该死的法国人 知道怎么保护他们的气球
That was fun, wasn’t it?
真有趣
Let’s have a dinner together tonight.
今晚一起吃饭吧
Werner always feels lonely? Yeah.
韦尔纳感觉孤单吗? 是的
Did you have him transferred?
你把他带这儿来了?
Who?
谁?
Your brother Lothar.
你弟弟洛塔

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!