…就像世界其他地方
…tagged like no other place on Earth,
但一旦你进入里边
but once you’re on the inside,
就被认为你是那里的人了
the assumption is you belong there.
兰利太大而无法监视
– Langley’s too big to watch.
这里就像一座城市
We’re a city, and as such,
我们容易被内部击破
we are vulnerable to betrayal from within,
总是这样 艾姆斯,尼柯森,霍华德
always have been Ames, Nickelson, Howard.
那我的身份是什么?
So what have you got me doing?
我们给你
We’ve given you
一个低等级的数据处理职位
a low- level data- processing position
属于信息管理中心
in the information management center
很少这样子对待被农场开除的学员
not uncommon for CTs who don’t graduate the farm.
你会喜欢的
You’ll love it.
– 克莱顿先生吗? – 嘿
– Mr. Clayton? – Hey.
– 罗布.斯蒂文斯,你的主管 – 见到你真高兴
– Rob Stevens, your supervisor. – Nice to meet you.
– 欢迎来到中情局 – 谢谢
– Welcome to ClA. – Thank you.
这个建筑里是彻底保密的
The building we’re going into is totally secure.
没有电波的传入传出
No radio- wave transmissions in or out.
电子设备 电脑,电♥话♥
Electronic devices computers, telephones
甚至是你话音产生的震动
even your voice create vibrations
在这个建筑里的一个复杂的雷射针
that a sophisticated laser pointer in the building
都能读取并翻译
– can read and translate.
我告诉你,这张卡不会给你什么好东西
I’ll tell you, this card won’t get you into the good stuff,
但这个小图标确实能帮你泡妞
but that little logo definitely gets you laid.
共和党女孩 性感喔
Republican girls hot.
这里,这是你的
Here we go. This is you.
工作手册非常易懂
The manual’s pretty self- explanatory.
尽量多输入数据, 只要不得手腕道综合症
Log in as much data as you can without getting carpal tunnel.
有任何问题,我在1229
Any questions, I’m 1229.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
在那边见
I’ll see you over there.
詹姆斯
James.
莱拉,嘿
Layla. Hey.
什么…啊,你在这里工作吗?
What ar oh, you’re here?
是的,数据输入
Yep. Data entry.
不如我打算的,但…
Not exactly what I’d imagined, but…
你离开后…在农场大家都很想你
After you left… we missed you at the farm.
瞧,我迟到了,那么…
Look, I’m late, so…
行,好的
Oh, right. Okay.
见到你真高兴
It’s good to see you.
见到你也是
Yeah. You too.
保重
Take care.
– 弗兰克 – 近况如何?
– Hi, Frank. – Hey, how’s it going?
不错
Good.
保重
Take care.
– 谢谢,明天见 – 晚安
– Thanks. See you tomorrow. – Good night.
嘿,乔伊,热牛奶咖啡
Hey, Joey. Cappuccino.
马上
Sure.
詹姆斯
James.

Hi.
– 嗨 – 嗨
– Hey. – Hey.
我没有跟踪你,我发誓,我经常来这里
I’m not stalking you, I swear. I come here all the time.
你好吗?
How you doing?
好,介意吗?
Good. You mind?
不,当然不
No, of course not.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
Sure.
你在读什么?
What are you reading?
– 好看吗? – 怪怪的
– Good? – Weird.
给你
WOHere you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
那么…
So…
我在科技部
I’m in Science and Tech.
– 科技部? – 是的
– Science and Tech? – Yeah.
不是那个部门吗?
Not in the field?
那个你一直说想去的部门
The field is what you said you always wanted.
是的,嗯…
Yeah, well…
不是
found out it wasn’t.
见到你真高兴
It’s good to see you.
我也是
You too.
那,你住在哪里?
So, where you living?
公♥司♥帮我在乔治敦找了一个公♥寓♥
The company found me an apartment in Georgetown.
你呢?
What about you?
我在亚当斯.摩根那边
Uh, I’m over in Adams Morgan.
你什么时候从波士顿搬过来的?
When did you move down from Boston?
一个星期前,我开车来的
A week ago. I drove down.
谢谢
Thanks.
别客气
You’re welcome.
回头见
See you soon.
好的,要搭车吗?
Yeah. You want a ride?
– 不,我有车 – 好的
– Nah, I got my truck. – Okay.
– 好的,回头见 – 晚安
– All right. See you. – Good night.
晚安
Good night.
好,你们重新建立了联♥系♥
Okay, you re- established contact.
现在去她的办公室
Now get into her office,
看看她是否接触到那个程式
see if she’s accessed the program.
如果她接触到9号♥冰,她怎么做?
If she’s got lce 9, what’s she doing with it?
她无法复♥制♥它
She can’t copy it.
为防止复♥制♥, 兰利的电脑都没有磁碟驱动器
Langley computers don’t have disk drives
她也不能列印出来
for exactly this reason,
那里没有印表机
and she can’t print it out.
这是公♥司♥的
There are no printers.
策略
Company policy.
D.S. & T是个安全保卫区 你需要清除障碍
D.S. & T. is a secure area. You’re gonna need clearance.
我会处理这件事的
I’ll handle that.
谢谢,长官
Thank you, sir.
– 早安 – 早安
– Morning. – Good morning.
詹姆斯…我们一些人要去皮普议员那里
James…a bunch of us are going over to Senor Pepe’s.
– 星期一玛格丽娜 – 共和党内部聚会?
– Margarita Monday. – Republican interns, huh?
是喔
Vaminos, muchachos,
嗨,我是莱拉.摩尔,4:30前我在开会
Hi, this is Layla Moore. I’m in a meeting until 4:30.
你可以那时再给我电♥话♥,或者给我留言
You can call me then or leave me a message after the t
– 你好 – 你好
– Hello. – Hi.
麦克?黑咖啡,两块糖,对吗?
Mike? Black, two sugars. Right?
谢谢
Thanks.

Hey.
– 啊,莎伦… – 什么?
– Oh, Sharon… – Yeah?
我还没有拿到我要的文件
I still haven’t gotten those files I asked about.
没问题,我会去找的
It’s all right. I’ll look for them.
– 约会的情况如何? – 太妙了
– How was the date? – lt was great.
我只是不知道该去那里, 还有我不知道…
I just don’t know where to go, and I don’t know…
你知道的,有家义大利餐馆
You know, there’s this ltalian restaurant
就在乔治敦,口碑很好
down in Georgetown, and it’s authentic.
– 嗨 – 嘿
– Hi. – Hey.
你把这个丢在了我的车里
You dropped these in my car.
一定是从你手中滑落的
Must’ve just slipped out of your hand.
不是
Nah.
我故意丢的
I dropped them on purpose.
你想唤起我的回忆吗?
You trying to manipulate me?
也许
Maybe.
这很有效
It’s working.
– 弗兰克 – 嘿
– Frank. – Hey.
– 晚安,莱拉 – 晚安
– Good night, Layla. – Good night.
莱拉,等等
Layla. Wait up.
给你
Here you go.
让我来,女士
Allow me, madame.
谢谢
Thank you.
别客气
You’re welcome.
你的车在哪?
Where’s your car?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!