那些没完没了的农场游戏
More farm mind games.
什么“任何事都不是它所呈现出来的样子” 这啊那的…
Nothing is what it seems, na na na.
不不不不,已经放学了
No, no, no, no. School’s out.
把你前面的小柜子打开
Open that, uh, glove compartment.

Go ahead.
看看为什么是你
Find out why you.
这就是原因
That’s why you.
莱拉?她
Layla? Wh
莱拉.摩尔
Layla Moore
3岁起由伍斯特马斯的 汤姆和
raised from the age of 3 by Tom and Susan Moore
苏珊.摩尔夫妇抚养
of Worcester, Mass.
不过,她的真姓并非摩尔,而是纳撒里
However, her real last name isn’t Moore it’s Nasari.
生母是阿尔及利亚人,父亲是法国人
Birth mother is Algerian, father’s French.
都在这里了
It’s all there
秘密银行帐号♥,电♥话♥记录,假护照
secret bank accounts, phony records, fake passports.
莱拉是个沉睡者
Layla’s a sleeper.
她是安插在我国的间谍,詹姆斯
She’s a mole, James.
我不信,这太疯狂了
I don’t believe it. This is crazy.
她是怎么进入农场的
How the hell did she get into the farm
是我们要她进来的
We wanted her in.
我们想让她尽可能的深入我们
We want her to burrow in as deep as she can,
因为这样,我们就可以找到指使她的人
because then, she’ll lead us to her handlers.
我们清楚她在找什么
We know exactly what she wants.
她要把情报给谁 这才是我们想知道的
It’s who she’s giving it to that’s what we need to know.
我们可以通过莱拉,找到食物链的最上层
Layla’s gonna take us right up the food chain.
我不干
I won’t do it.
你不干?
You won’t do it?
詹姆斯…
James…
你认为我去剑桥招募你是为了什么?
why do you think I came to Cambridge to recruit you?
再也没有人会去追捕学员了
Nobody’s chasing CTs anymore.
我的意思是,我们已经到极限了
I mean, our applications are through the roof.
我们需要你…詹姆斯
We needed you…James.
那不是偶然的
No accidents.
你和莱拉是被安排好的一对
You and Layla were matched.
她是孤儿
She’s an orphan.
你是在寻找父亲的青年
You’re a young man searching for a father.
你们都是非常主动的,你们都是非常独♥立♥的
You’re both highly motivated, you’re both highly independent.
甚至你们的外型也很相配
You even look good together.
我们在农场里就给你们配对了,孩子
We paired you at the farm, son.
我们给你们配对的,记得吗?
We paired you, remember?
蓝山酒吧事件…
The Blue Ridge barhop?
谎言测验事件…
The lie detector session?
还有死角测验事件
The choke point test?
全部奏效了,对吧?
And it worked, didn’t it?
她信任你
She trusts you.
也许还爱上了你
Loves you, maybe.
你的任务就是利用她的信任和爱情
And you’re gonna take that trust and that love
找出她幕后的主使者
and you’re gonna use it to find out who she’s working for.
詹姆斯…
James…
我第一次卧底是在义大利的里雅斯特
My first posting was in ltaly Trieste.
每个夏天都有个物理学会议在那里举♥行♥
A physics conference met there every summer.
所以我找上了当地的一个女孩 她很美丽,也很可爱
So I meet this local girl beautiful, sweet.
她在俄♥国♥人的团体里当秘书
She’s working for the Russian group as a secretary.
总之,我尽了我的职责 我利用了她,改变了她
Anyway, I did my job. I worked her. I turned her.
很快,她给了我一切,你知道
Pretty soon, she’s giving me everything, you know
很高级的情报
I mean, really high- grade stuff
于是,我成了个英雄
and, uh, I’m a hero.
但我只是个孩子 刚从佛罗里达奥卡拉毕业两年
But I’m still a kid, two years, fresh out of Ocala, Florida.
我有了这个完美的义大利女孩 她爱我爱得不能自拔
I got this perfect ltalian girl, and she’s crazy for me,
我们相爱了
and we’re falling in love.
我知道俄♥国♥人已经在调查她
I knew the Russians were getting close to her.
我知道她的处境很危险,可是…
I knew she was in jeopardy, but…
资料是宝贵的
material was valuable.
我可以警告她的
I could’ve warned her.
我可以救她的
I could’ve saved her.
但情报更重要
But the information was more important.
你明白吗?
You understand?
情报比她更重要…
The information was more important than she was…
比我自己更重要
more important than I was.
这就是我所做的事情
It is what we do.
我需要考虑一下
I need to think about it.
啊,别,“考虑下”
Oh, come on. “Think about it.”
给你24小时
You got 24 hours.
我是柏克
Burke here.
好的
Okay.
我做
I’ll do it.
艾渥吉马纪念馆
Iwo Jima Memorial
在这里跟我讲责任和牺牲吗?
this is where you tell me about duty and sacrifice?
不,我在这里吃我的玉米煎饼早餐
No, this is where I have my breakfast burrito.
沃伦特兄弟
Volente Brothers.
他们是最好的
They’re the best.
你的
There you go.
– 谢谢 – 谢谢
– Gracias, – Thank you.
试试,很美味
Try it. It’s heaven.
那么,之后呢?
So, what is she after?
你读过库特.冯尼格特的书吗?
You ever read Kurt Vonnegut?
读过
Yeah.
– 你读过《翻绳游戏》? – 没有
– You read “Cat’s Cradle”? – Nah.
嗯,在那本书里,世界的末日来临
Well, in that book, the world ends
因为一片冰块,人们发现一种分子
because in a chip of ice, a molecule is discovered
能将它接触的水都变成冰
that can turn all the water it touches into ice.
而所有的水都是相连的
Since all water is interconnected
就是,池塘连着溪流,溪流连着河流
that is, pond to stream, stream to river,
河连着湖,湖连着海
river to lake, lake to ocean
整个世界因此而冻死
the entire world freezes and dies,
这个分子种子就叫9号♥冰
and that seed molecule is called lce 9.
9号♥冰
Ice 9.
兰利制做了一种电脑病毒
Langley has invented a computer virus
能植入任何电子接收设备
that can plug into any electrical receptacle
也就是,通过你公♥寓♥墙上的插座
that is, the wall outlet in your apartment
利用现有的线路
using existing wiring
传遍到整个国家的网路
to spread right through the entire national grid.
绕过防火墙,绕过保护机制
No firewalls, no protection.
老天呀
Jesus.
就是这样
That’s it.
我们的国防
Our national defense,
我们国家的生存依赖电子设备
our national survival depends on electronics.
如果这些没用了…
You take that away…
我们面对敌人时 只能用石器时代的装备了
we’re back in the Stone Age with our enemies.
这也不错
This was good.
我做的到吗?
Can I make it?
啊!差一点
Oh! So close.
你将去兰利
You’re going to Langley.
你的掩护身份是,你被农场开除了
Your cover story is that you washed out of the farm,
但我们爱你
but we love you
你是个好孩子,一个爱国者
you’re a good boy, a patriot
所以我们给你一个低等级的, 低安全级别的工作…
so we got you a low- level, low- security gig…
但你真正的任务是接近莱拉
but your real assignment is to get close to Layla
并留在她身边
and to stay close to her.
了解她同谁联♥系♥
Find out who she’s talking to.
莱拉想学密♥码♥术
Layla requested Cryptography,
我们就让她学
so we gave it to her.
她在科技部工作
She’s working at the Directorate of Science and Technology
在兰利
in Langley.
嗯,在兰利新员工
Well, if she’s a new employee in Langley,
不是全天候被监视吗?
isn’t surveillance on her 24/7?
他们应该已经找到她在搞什么
They’ve got to find out what she’s up to.
兰利的安全检查是进入和离开
Langley’s security is all about entry and exit
进入,出来
going in, going out.
– 你会被扫瞄,登记… – 早
– You are scoped, taped… – Morning

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!