他们看不见兔子,只跟随着眼睛行动
who cannot see the rabbit but follow the eye.
兔子行动过程中
As the rabbit travels,
监视组将轮换充当眼睛的职责
the teammates will rotate themselves into the eye position
这样兔子才不会发觉他正在被跟踪
so that the rabbit doesn’t realize he’s being followed.
兔子,别忘了,你的死角
Rabbit, don’t forget, your choke points
可以帮助你找出谁在盯你的稍
help you to identify who’s on your tail.
把行动电♥话♥关掉
And keep those cellphones off.
它们等于是自导引装置
In the field, they act like homing devices.
好了吗?我们该怎么做?
All right? What do we do?
即兴发挥,及时更改,即刻适应,即时克服
lmprovise, modify, adapt, overcome.
开工!
Let’s go to work!
关电♥话♥了吗?
Turn your cellphone off?
没带
Didn’t bring it.
很好
Good.
这里看上去像是个很不错的死角
Hey…this looks like a good choke point.
你说的对
You’re right.
我们在这里守株待兔,如何?
Let’s hide here and wait, okay?

Sure.
– 詹姆斯!詹姆斯! – 莱拉!
– James! James! – Layla!
不要!
No!
詹姆斯!
James!
放开我!
– Let go of me!
我是外交使节团的练习生
I am a Diplomatic Corps trainee.
我们知道你是中情局的人
We know that you work for the ClA.
中情局
The ClA.
我不是中情局的
I don’t work for the ClA.
我觉得你才是
I think you do.
好好的冲个凉吧
Enjoy your cold shower.
你饿吗,吉米?
Hungry, Jimmy?
你们这里的东西真好吃
You guys make the best stuff.
你发现了吗?有麦当劳的国家
You realize that no country with a McDonald’s
从未攻击过美国
has ever attacked the United States?
在农场里学过这个吗?
They teach you that at the farm?
我不知道你在说些什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
你以为这是在游戏吗,詹姆斯?
You think this is a game, James?
我认为…这是在测验
I think…it’s a test.

No.
很抱歉,我的朋友
I’m sorry, my friend.
这不是测验
This is no test.
一切都是测验!
Everything is a test!
一切都是测验
Everything is a test.
早安,詹姆斯
Good morning, James.
你的讲师是谁?
What are the names of your instructors?
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
约翰喜欢自作聪明
John is the wise guy.
保罗很可爱
Paul’s the cute one.
乔治很安静
– George is pretty quiet.
还有那个新来的孩子…
And this new kid
我记不起他的名字了
I can’t remember his name.

Oh
现在我知道她为什么会求我们放过你了
Now I know why she was begging for you.
你很有意思
You’re funny.
很抱歉,这个有点臭
Sorry if these stink.
她尿出来了
She pissed herself.
噢,莱拉
Oh, Layla.
莱拉?
Layla?
柏克!你不是要他的名字吗?
Burke! You want a name?!
柏克!柏克!
Burke! Burke!
我要你们好好看看
I wanted you to see this.
我要你们好好看看,发生在某人身上的事
I wanted you to see what happens to someone…
你知道…你所关心喜爱的某人…
you know… someone you care about…
这样你们才不会忘记
so you won’t forget.
在这次练习中你们应该学到的
What you should learn from this exercise
而且会学得很好的
and learn it well
第一条规则
rule number one
不…要…被…抓
do…not…get…caught.
“中♥央♥情报局”
“立即生效”
“建议解除詹姆斯.道格拉斯.克莱顿 的职业训练”
“沃.柏克”
“兄弟,你汗湿屁♥股♥了”
Hey, buddy, you are sweating your ass off.
“我知道,天气好热”
I know. It’s hot.
“不 我是说…你从屁♥眼♥里出汗”
No I mean, you’re really sweating from the ass.
“我真丢人”
I’m so ashamed.
“别担心,朋友”
Don’t worry, pal.
“你只需要这个”
You just need a little help back there.
“这是我的秘诀噢”
– This is my secret.
“曼朋斯?”
Manpons?
“它就像春天里的一缕凉风”
It’s like a cool spring breeze
“吹过你的屁♥股♥”
blowing through your ass cheeks.
“用了这个,我就可以尝试一切事情!”
At this point, I’ll try anything.
喂,我是戴尔的比尔.鲁道夫
Hello, this is Bill Rudolph at Dell.
我现在不在家,请在逼的一声后留言
I’m not in right now, but please leave a message at the beep.
我会回电♥话♥的,谢谢
I’ll return your call as soon as possible. Thank you.
比尔.鲁道夫吗?谢谢你给我回电♥话♥
Hey, Bill Rudolph, thank you for calling me back.
我是詹姆斯.道格拉斯克莱顿
It’s James Douglas Clayton.
我们在波士顿麻省理工见过的“斯B@达克斯”
We met at M.I.T. in Boston at we Sp@rtacus
斯B@达克斯
Sp@rtacus
前阵子我和家人在一起
and I was with my family for a while,
但现在我回来了 我准备好开始斯B@达克斯的项目了
but now I’m back, and I’m ready to raise the bar with Sp@rtacus,
因为我们将进行斯B@达克斯项目
’cause we can raise the bar with Sp@rtacus
并改变这个世界
and change things.
希望你回电♥话♥
Will you call me…
干得漂亮
Nice hit.
你来干什么
What the
介意放开吗?
You mind?
我的喉咙
My throat.
放手,快
Let go. Now.

Now.
你来干什么
What
你过得不错嘛
I see you’re living good.
穿件衣服,我们出去兜兜风
Get some clothes on. We’ll take a drive.
兜风?
A drive?
是的,我在外面等你
Yeah. I’ll wait outside.
酒气从你的骨头里冒出来
That booze is coming out of your bones.
你要我来干什么?
What am I doing here?
我完了,记得吗?我出局了
I’m done, remember? I’m out.
我不必再玩你那些愚蠢的游戏了
I don’t have to play your stupid games.
你会的,詹姆斯
Oh, but you will, James.
你会的,因为你身体里有些东西
You will play because your particular engine
在驱使你,推动你,激发你
what drives you, moves you, motivates you
希望取悦…
desire to please…

Me.
行了,靠边停下
– All right, pull over.
靠边停下这该死的车!
Pull over the goddamn car!
好吧!去吧,出去
– All right! Go ahead, get out.
你在审讯中比过去15年的
You lasted longer on your interrogation exercise
所有人都捱得久
than any CT has in the last 15 years.
我招了!
I broke!
所有人都招了!这就是关键!
Everybody breaks! That’s the point!
直到你招供,一切才恢复正常
Damn thing doesn’t stop till you break.
那为什么我被淘汰了?
Then why did I wash out?
你没有被淘汰,所以我才来找你
You didn’t! That’s why I’m here.
你就是非官方保护情报官,詹姆斯
You’re the NOC, James.
放屁
Bullshit.
淘汰是假的
The washout was faked.
你是非官方保护情报官的合适人选
You’re the NOC.
我告诉过你,我看人的眼光很毒的
I told you I was a scary judge of talent.
为什么选我?
Why me?
进来
Get in here.
我不相信
I don’t believe this.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!