没事
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
你们之中有些将无法在农场生存下来
Some of you will not survive the farm.
一些人会被要求离开
Some will be asked to leave.
一些人会自己退出
Some will quit.
但你们中的那些毕业的人
But those of you who do graduate
将被派往兰利之外进行工作
will be sent to work out of Langley
或者被派往世界各国的大使♥馆♥ 作为有官员身份掩护的行动人员
or embassies around the world as official cover operatives.
也就是:拥有外交豁免权的特工
That is, spies with diplomatic immunity.
偶尔
Now, every once in a while,
某些人会被选中成为 无官方掩护的行动人员
someone is selected to be a nonofficial cover operative,
也就是N – O – C,非官方保护情报官
or N- O- C NOC.
非官方保护情报官是间谍工作的真正开拓者
The NOC is the truest practitioner of espionage
一直在外,一直独自一人,不能受到保护
always out there, always alone, unprotected.
如果你被抓到
If you are caught,
你将会被拷打,枪杀和(或)绞死
you will most likely be tortured, shot, and/or hanged.
最妙的是
And here’s the best part
没有人将会知道这一切
no one will ever hear about it.
你将会成为中情局墙上的一颗星
You will become a star on a wall,
书上的一道空白
a blank space in a book.
此时,我可以想像你们 这些菜鸟在外面的样子
Now, I can just feel all you Alphas out there
拿着枪到处搜索
gunning for this position as I speak.
记住,一切都是测验
So remember, everything is a test.
是吗?好吧
Yeah? All right.
好,我出一角钱
All right, I can afford 10 cents.
我不跟了
Yo, I’m out.
我跟
All right, I’ll see you.
你会输的,罗尼,快点决定吧
Come on, you’re gonna fold, Ronnie. Just get it over with.
– 你是迈阿密的警♥察♥,对吧? – 对
– You’re a Miami cop, right? – Yeah.
那你怎么不说西班牙语?
So why don’t you speak Spanish?
我说的
I do.
那你怎么会说波斯语的?波斯人区?
So where’d you learn Farsi Persian beat?
噢,这么说很搞笑
Oh, that’s funny.
不是的,是在夜校,佛罗里达大西洋大学
No, night school Florida Atlantic University
这样我才能进这里来
so I could get in here.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thanks.
– 罗尼 – 我不跟了
– Ronnie. – I’m out.
看来只剩下我和桑尼.克罗基特了
Well, looks like it’s just me and Sonny Crockett.
桑尼.克罗基特
Sonny Crockett
是黑还是白?
is that the black guy or the white guy?
南方海滩上的女孩是什么样子?
What are the girls like on South Beach?
你想做什么?
What do you want to do?
好吧
All right.
我要看你的牌,并且提高下注
I’ll see your bet and raise you.
最高两美元,记得吗?
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa $2 raises max, remember?
拜讬,玩牌不用守农场的规矩
Come on, we’re not playing by the rules here on the farm.
对吗?对吗?
Are we? Are we?
对吗?桑尼?
Are we, Sonny?
我没问题
That’s fine by me.
好的,那么…
Okay. So…
我的瞳孔有放大吗?
Are my pupils dilated?
我可能是骗你的哦
I could be bluffing.
当然也可能我拿的真是大牌,你觉得呢?
Or it could just be dark in here. What do you think?
好吧,我输了
Okay, I’ll give it to you. I fold.
– 你拿的什么牌? – 嘿!牌不是这么玩的
– What did you have? – Hey! That’s not how we play.
你发牌
Your deal.
这局很精彩
Hey, man, good game.
这就是男孩的夜晚吗?
Looks like boys’ night in, huh?
有点悲哀呢
Kinda sad.
我要改变这一切
I’m gonna change all that.
是时候做一次实地考察旅行了,车在外面
Time for a field trip. We got the van outside.
我们一起去蓝山喝酒吧
We’re all going for drinks at the Blue Ridge.
你们的任务是 带一个
All right, your objective reach the parking lot
想和你上♥床♥的人回到停车场
with an asset who intends to have sex with you.
你要我们去找个妞?
You want us to pick up a girl?
唔,事实上是5个
Well, uh, five, actually
一人一个
one each.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
拿去吧,小猫咪
Here you go, Kitty.
– 谢谢,巴里
– Thanks, Barry.
对你没兴趣
Not interested.
我也是
Neither am l.
你也是什么?
How’s that?
唔,你的个人兴趣并不在我的关注之下
Well, your personal interests are of no concern to me.
我刚从监狱出来
I just got out of the joint.
我现在只关心一件事
And there’s only one thing I’m concerned with right now.
那是什么?
And what would that be?
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
听上去很有趣
Sounds like fun.
等我一会儿
Excuse me a second.
你怎么啦?在这里干嘛?
Hey…what’s going on? What are you doing here?
我看起来像怎样了?
What’s it look like?
你看起来醉了
Looks like you’re drunk.
观察得很仔细
Perceptive.
你没事吧?
Is everything okay?
是的,好得不能再好了
Yeah, everything’s great.
那就好
All right.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
詹姆斯…
James…
– 他们把我刷下来了,我出局了
– They cut me. I’m out.
– 你在开玩笑
– You’re kidding.
– 我被扔出计划外了 –
– I’m out of the program.
你说的是真的 他们说原因了吗?
You’re serious did they say why?
他们什么也没说
They didn’t say anything.
他们只是让你坐下,听你报告
They just sit you down, debrief you,
然后把你扔在某个肮脏的汽车旅馆
and then stick you in some shit- bag motel.
对不起,我现在只想大吐一场
Sorry, all I can think about is throwing up.
你没事吧?
You all right?
我想我喝了太多龙舌兰酒了
Yeah, I think I had too much tequila.
知道吗?你和我
You know, it’s just that you and l
最终还是有这么化学的一刻
finally have this chemistry moment,
我甚至还在旅馆开了房♥间
you know, and I even have a motel room
我们可以回那里去
where we could go back
为了寻找安慰而尽情做♥爱♥
and have completely justifiable comfort sex,
但我现在只想着不要吐出来
but all I can think about is not throwing up.
这 这屋子在旋转吗?
The the room’s spinning, right?
是啊,就像个陀螺
Yeah, like a top.
你该回家去了,我给你叫出租车
You should go home. I’ll call you a cab.
来,来这里
Come on. Come here.
你会送我回家然后和我做♥爱♥吗?
Will you settle for taking me home and tucking me in?
求之不得
I wish.
蓝山酒吧,对
Blue Ridge Bar, yeah.
十分钟?谢谢
10 minutes? Thank you.
出租车10分钟到
Cab will be here in 10.
– 好 – 好
– Okay. – Okay.
一起在外面等好吗?
Come on, wait with me outside, okay?
我…
I…
来啊
Come on.
莱拉,我们进去等吧,外面很冷
Layla, let’s wait inside. It’s cold.
不不不不不不,就在这里等
No. No, no, no, no, no. Just wait.
我想吻你
Come on. I want to kiss you.
告诉我
Tell me about it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
为什么谢我?
For what?
任务完成
Op completed.
我的任务是阻止你完成你的任务
My op was to stop you from completing yours.
谁说我的任务完成了?
– Who said my op was complete?
– 放轻松点 – 这只是任务而已
– Lighten up, man. – It’s just an op.